Respect Admiral Dane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5938/admiraldaneih7.png

Fleet Admiral Castor Dane is the commander of the GFS Olympus. He is known for his utmost dedication to protecting the Galactic Federation from its enemies. He is stern, aggressive, and has a strong dislike for the Space Pirates. A rumor exists about him that says the Space Pirates killed his parents at an early age, causing him to be an orphan as a child. He still seeks to avenge the Space Pirates for the death of his parents.

Samus Aran meets with the admiral along with Ghor, Rundas, and Gandrayda aboard the GFS Olympus. He tells them that Aurora Unit 313 has been stolen by Space Pirates and wants them to help find it, though is cut short of his speech when Space Pirates attack the fleet the Olympus is in.

----

Among his special talents include the ability to say "Damn!"...

flQZJZsl_FQ
(near the end)

... and being able to turn invisible!

NKFJnM9RwZs

IT'S A CHAIN REACTION! IT'S ACCELERATING! THE PLANET'S GOING TO EXPLODE!
Order the fleet to disengage and prepare to retreat! Activate the Leviathan's warp field. Get us outta here!

mJAOIPcV4JM

Woot! Go Admiral Dane! clap

ESB -1138
Somehow I knew you would make this respect thread. But awesome! Admiral Dane is a pretty cool character who I hope appears in more then just Corruption.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Somehow I knew you would make this respect thread.
Heh. I was bored, so I went ahead and made it. stick out tongue

But awesome! Admiral Dane is a pretty cool character who I hope appears in more then just Corruption.
Yeah. In all seriousness, he was a pretty interesting character (much more than Adam from Fusion anyway), so I'm looking forward to seeing him in some future games.

Plus, it would be cool if more was shown about his history/past with the Space Pirates (at least that's the feeling I got after reading this part from the in-game scan) :

A rumor exists about him that says the Space Pirates killed his parents at an early age, causing him to be an orphan as a child. He still seeks to avenge the Space Pirates for the death of his parents.

And despite his somewhat old age, he must be a pretty experienced soldier to have gotten where he is now (as a fleet admiral), so it might be interesting to see him fight some too stick out tongue (in one of those GF Trooper outfits or somethin').
If anything, they should have him fight that 'High Command' guy who was referred to constantly in the Pirate Logs (mostly in MP1 and MP2:E). 2 commanders going at it. big grin

I don't know. Just an idea.

ESB -1138
That would be a cool idea and what is up with Metroid having everyone orphaned?

Ridley_Prime
That would be a cool idea and what is up with Metroid having everyone orphaned?
Heh. Funny that I didn't notice that up until now. >.>

Eh, I don't know. That's a good question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.