Inuyasha vs Nine tail fox naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Murder27
Who wins?
My vote goes to Inuyasha. He's slain over thousands of demons and nine taled fox ain't nothin' compared to that.
A strike from wind scar and its over.

Magee
How many tails?

Akuki
Current Inuyasha easily defeats current Naruto. The backlash wave would use the kyuubi chakra against naruto, and mass numbers have never been a problem for Inuyasha since he has the windscar. Right now he also has the meidou which allows him to one hit kill Naruto.

Blax_Hydralisk
Nine tailed version?

Naruto easily.

Four tails would give him trouble, nine tails is just ridiculous.

chickenlover98
i agree with blax, apparently the nine tailed fox is basically a god.

SHM
Can Nine-Tails teleport back from hell?

And how fast is he?

leonheartmm
this is odd. generally people on this forum thought that kenshin could defeat inuyasha, or that inuyasha would lose to ichigo. {seems like people have started reading the manga}

id still give it to 9 tails. inuyasha is very strong but i dunno if hed be able to send the kyuubi to hell.

Accel
I'd probably give it to Inu-Yasha, purely for his Backlash wave move, which means any one of the Kyuubi's attacks could be redirected back towards it.

Then of course there's that the even cheaper attack that can even send a demon the size of a lake to hell.

Remindme
Is this Kyuubi before it was sealed?

If so, Kyuubi obliterates Inuyasha.

4 tailed Naruto is on more powerful side of the demons Inuyasha has come up against. So the idea of him defeating the real deal is slim to none

leonheartmm
but then again, even the shiki fuujin seal of the death god{shinigami} cudnt truly confine the kyuubi, let alone send its soal to hell. so i really doubt inuyasha could either/ also, the attack reflection definately has limits, cause otherwise thered be no point for inuyasha to even bother about the sakon shards etc etc or naraku.

Accel
You mean the 4th Hokage's move? I don't think he was trying to send it to hell, just contain it. In fact, it seems to be implied that he specially sealed it inside Naruto for some unknown reason.

And yeah, Naraku's a walking plot-device, but so is Inu-Yasha as long as he carries that sword. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he jdid manage to successfully take out the Kyuubi with his own demon energy or just sealed him away, especially if the fox is still inside Naruto.

Blax_Hydralisk
Ya know what just occrued to me?

We have an "Anime vs. Everything" thread.

panic469
nin tailed fox would kick inuyashas ass back to he demon world!!!

Violent2Dope
Naruto would just take his head off before he could attack. erm

Same with Ichigo btw.

panic469
yay ur right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.