Sonic Vs. Malygos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
As simple as it is. The setting is urban and it is during the evening big grin

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/a/a5/Malygos.jpg

Vs.

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~cl307101/sonic4.jpg

Burning thought
hmm ooo, what Sonic is he fighting?

Diamond Kisses
How many different Sonic's are there no expression

He is not fighting the invournable one stick out tongue

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
How many different Sonic's are there no expression

He is not fighting the invournable one stick out tongue

hehe well theres the normal, super, hyper and a few others

the best one would be the normal sonic, since Hyper is supposedly invulerable.

if thats so i think malygos would take most wins, Dragon master of magic isnt he malygos?

Diamond Kisses
The second best Sonic. A Sonic that is not invournable but still really good then big grin

Malygos is the keeper of magic yes

Remindme
Malygos stomps Sonic, he magic power was equal to Archimonde's, 10,000 years ago, who know how much more powerful he's become

ESB -1138
...Malygos?

Diamond Kisses
Malygos is one of the five dragon aspects of the Warcraft universe. He is the keeper of magic and leader of the blue dragons big grin

espiemerl
Malygos gets wtf pwned by Sonic.

ESB -1138
Malygos is one of the five dragon aspects of the Warcraft universe. He is the keeper of magic and leader of the blue dragons big grin

Well since that really doesn't tell me much I'm going to be a fanboy and say Sonic.

Diamond Kisses
I honestly can not tell stick out tongue

espiemerl
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well since that really doesn't tell me much I'm going to be a fanboy and say Sonic.

Me too big grin Sonic ftw!!!

ESB -1138
I honestly can not tell stick out tongue

Well you can always try to "persuade" me into believing otherwise.

espiemerl
Normal Sonic: Incredible fighter who's beaten many of his battles.

Super Sonic: Beefed up version of Sonic empowered by the 7 Chaos Emeralds, can freeze time with Chaos Control. Hard to hurt. Way faster, way stronger, and has a lot of energy, and can fly.

Hyper Sonic: Like Super Sonic but empowered by both the Chaos Emeralds AND the Master Emerald, basically invincible and has practically limitless energy and can only be hurt by being crushed, immensely strong and moves really fast, has an attack that destroys all onscreen enemies and can hurt some one just by getting bumped into by them.

Darkspine Sonic: Like Dark Super Sonic (who only appeared in an anime), but empowered by the 7 world rings and has a lot of physical strength and flight.

No matter how Sonic fights, he will still win regardless.

ESB -1138
I think she ruled out Super and Hyper forms. And Darkspine Sonic was only empowered by three World Rings. And Darkspine Sonic is nothing like Dark Super Sonic.

The second best Sonic. A Sonic that is not invournable but still really good then big grin

Malygos is the keeper of magic yes

espiemerl
Darkspine or Normal, I think Sonic will still win. But it will be a good match between Normal Sonic & Malygos.

Violent2Dope

Malygos is the keeper of magic yes The second best? That would be Super Sonic, who Chaos Controls him to outer space.

Remindme
Malygos is a supreme master of Magic, means his can control the elements of, fire, ice, lightning earth etc.

He is enormously powerful with them also. 10,000 years ago, his magic was equal to that of Archimonde's. Since then he's been improving his magic ever since.

Key powers they screw Sonic's hopes of winning.

Mana Shield: A barrier of magic that's only as strong as the users will, a timeless Leviathan who rules of magics will power....do i need to comment further?

Ice Control: Speed is useless without control, so unless Sonic can fly, he won't be able to control his movement when the battlefield becomes an iceberg. A few spikes here and there would actually turn his speed against him.

Fire Control: Or he could tunr it into a raging inferno. I'm assumnig Sonic is affected by certain laws of physics, like heat = more friction in the air, reduces the speed of anything in the area. Or Lava everwhere, tha also migth work.

Flight: Malygos can fly, Sonic can only Jump if i understand correctly.

Transformations: Malygos can also turn his enemies into sheep, or toads, of whatever takes his fancy.

Teleportation: The classic Super speed VS Teleportation

Warskill: Not sure if this is really an advantage as i know no one in the Warcraft verse who compares to Sonic's speed, but none the less, Malygos has been in countless battles and wars, giving him the superior experience.

Empowered: He was empowered directly by a titan, I don't believe i need to explain this power further.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by espiemerl
Malygos gets wtf pwned by Sonic.

Me too big grin Sonic ftw!!!

Normal Sonic: Incredible fighter who's beaten many of his battles.

Super Sonic: Beefed up version of Sonic empowered by the 7 Chaos Emeralds, can freeze time with Chaos Control. Hard to hurt. Way faster, way stronger, and has a lot of energy, and can fly.

Hyper Sonic: Like Super Sonic but empowered by both the Chaos Emeralds AND the Master Emerald, basically invincible and has practically limitless energy and can only be hurt by being crushed, immensely strong and moves really fast, has an attack that destroys all onscreen enemies and can hurt some one just by getting bumped into by them.

Darkspine Sonic: Like Dark Super Sonic (who only appeared in an anime), but empowered by the 7 world rings and has a lot of physical strength and flight.

No matter how Sonic fights, he will still win regardless.

Darkspine or Normal, I think Sonic will still win. But it will be a good match between Normal Sonic & Malygos.

Who is Malygos and what can he do? What is he? What is he capable of?

Answer these questions well and I might even take your posts in consideration wether this is a matter worthy of debate or not..

You seem to put Sonic above Malygos hesitantless.. I'm assuming trough that, that you know Malygos..

Burning thought
he has too vast a range of powers to be defeated by sonic, super forms and hyper probably but normal sonic wouldnt have a chance, Malygos is the master and keeper of all magic, with a breath he take it away from a eibg making them forget all spells, unfortunaltey most of sonics abilities are not spells, so Sonic as Remindme says will be hit by the full force of magic, lightning, cold and Malygos has an amount of shields that Sonic could never breach and thats if he hit him at all what with teleportation.

(when has sonic ever chaos controled something to outer space? ive seen shadow do it, so wheres sonics one?)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme
Mana Shield: A barrier of magic that's only as strong as the users will, a timeless Leviathan who rules of magics will power....do i need to comment further?

Cool.

Ice Control: Speed is useless without control, so unless Sonic can fly, he won't be able to control his movement when the battlefield becomes an iceberg. A few spikes here and there would actually turn his speed against him.

Sonic's shoes are designed to work on any surface.

Fire Control: Or he could tunr it into a raging inferno. I'm assumnig Sonic is affected by certain laws of physics, like heat = more friction in the air, reduces the speed of anything in the area. Or Lava everwhere, tha also migth work.

Sonic's shoes normally burned up when Sonic went too fast and so a special pair was designed to prevent friction and thus allowing Sonic to not burn his shoes. And seriously; Fire Ring would prevent any harm to flames.

Flight: Malygos can fly, Sonic can only Jump if i understand correctly.

Darkspine Sonic can fly. She said second best Sonic so Darkspine would be in this fight.

Transformations: Malygos can also turn his enemies into sheep, or toads, of whatever takes his fancy.

You mean like he did against Neltharion?

Teleportation: The classic Super speed VS Teleportation

Sonic moves at the speed of sound and can teleport/freeze time with Chaos Control.

Warskill: Not sure if this is really an advantage as i know no one in the Warcraft verse who compares to Sonic's speed, but none the less, Malygos has been in countless battles and wars, giving him the superior experience.

Sonic has been facing powerful mechs for years now; in actual games. Sonic, 2, 3, & Knuckles, Chaos, Triple Trouble, Fighters, Adventure, 2, Heroes, Next-Gen, Secret Rings, Advance, 2, 3, Rush, Rush Adventure, Rivals, 2, and Battle are just a few I can think of.

Empowered: He was empowered directly by a titan, I don't believe i need to explain this power further.

...okay as in a Greek Titan? Because Sonic here is empowered by the World Rings and I can leave it as vague as that right there.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You mean like he did against Neltharion?

Dont bring Neltharion into the thread.. this thread isn't worthy of even mentioning him in versus term..

Burning thought
yeh like he couldnt do it to a magically protected Neltherian who had the powers of all the dragon flights when they battled.

Sonic doesnt=Neltharian in any way shape or form, no version of sonic....only Hyper may even make him get recognised

Diamond Kisses
My thread is not worthy? cry

Darth Extecute
Nothing wrong with your thread.. but Neltharion VS Sonic or Malygos while holding the Demon Soul is missmatch..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.