Respect URIKO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
Uriko is my favorite character in the Bloody Roar series. In the very first game she was not a playable character, but the actual final boss. The greatest challange trough the story mode. In later games, she was weakened and introduced as one of the actual playable characters in the storyline.

- Uriko is the daughter of Mitsuko, the boar beast.
- She is the sister of Alice, the rabbit beast.
- She is in love with Kenji the mole beast and also a student along with him.
- Her teacher is the wise Long, the tiger beast.
- A dear and very close friend of Uriko is Mana, the ninetail beast.
- Uranus, the chimera beast is a powerful character and also a clone of Uriko's self.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/UrikoHuman.jpeg

Uriko, unlike most other character does not entirely transform into her beast form. She only grow ears, tail, claws and fur but mainly remain in her original appearance.

http://www.us.playstation.com/PSone/Games/Bloody_Roar_2/OGS/media-chars/urikoicon.jpg

Uriko is a bubbly young girl. Excitable by nature, she likes to play and enjoy life, not letting negative things get her down. She can appear very childish at times, and can come off as rather foolish by her actions, but in general she is just a nice girl who wants to have a good time. She cares very deeply about her family, and is willing to do anything to help them.

Diamond Kisses
Bloody Roar 1!

Uriko was kidnapped by Tylon as a child to be used in an experiment that created super beast soldiers. She was brainwashed and converted into the body of a woman that stored the power of a synthetic transformation known as 'Werechimera'. While brainwashed she was forced to fight against her mother and her friend, Alice, whom she had helped to escape from Tylon. But it was thanks to their efforts that she was freed from Tylon's influence and she changed back to her normal self, returning with her mother and Alice home.

Diamond Kisses
Bloody Roar 2!

Five years on from her ordeal in Tylon, Uriko is a junior high school student. One day, when she returns home from school, she sees a group of men surrounding her mother. The leader easily floors the powerful Mitsuko and they abduct her. Uriko, angry, decides to transform and defeat her mother's abductors. Unfortunately, the experiments that were performed on Uriko those five years ago has left lasting effects on her ability to transform. The force is too much and her transformation stops halfway in the form of a cat. She is too weak to fight these foes, they did easily defeat her mother who is known to be one of the strongest Zoanthropes. In order to gain the strength she needs, she seeks out Long, who is a renowned martial artist.

Later on, after defeating Shenlong, she parts Long's company to go and find her mother. In a holding cell, she finds Mitsuko and hugs her tearfully, glad to be reunited. Having returned the favour of rescuing her, the two returned home together. Sometime later, Uriko notices Kenji on his bike, remembering him from the ZLF incident and talks to him, then she asks for a lift on his bike. She stands on the bike whooping as Kenji pedals off, a little embarrassed by her loud calls.

Neo Darkhalen
Why didn't you post all of this in one reply, like most people instead of Multi-posting.

Diamond Kisses
Bloody Roar 3!

After rescuing her mother, they return to a peaceful life. Though Uriko is easily bored with this lifestyle. She was saddened that Kenji would not play with her anymore. So she turned her attention to what Alice and Yugo were doing. They were investigating the XGC mark. Looking for something to keep her occupied, she decided to go investigating too.

Uriko cheers over a fallen Xion for her victory. She then notices the tabula and picks it up. It begins to speak to her, though she quickly freaks out and drops the tabula, which smashes on the floor. She leaves, not too bothered by what had just happened. Over the dinner table that night the discussions are: Can rocks talk and should Uriko's curfew be stricter?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/47/UrikoEndingScreen.jpeg

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Why didn't you post all of this in one reply, like most people instead of Multi-posting.

Because I prefere to seperate the different games from eachother and the introduction big grin

Neo Darkhalen
I see, that is not very wise, also there does not seem to be many people on KMC today.

Diamond Kisses
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury/Extreme!

The subject known as 'Prototype Uranus' was a test body equipped with a strong attack ability, high alertness, agility in gravity control and can maintain acid mucus inside the body. She is the strongest third generation man-made Zoanthrope - formally the ace card of the now defunct company, Tylon. She was an incomplete ultimate weapon - an evil that could cause massive destruction. Because of its immense power, it could not be controlled. That is why a lesser version, 'Uranus', is created, where the power is more suppressed...

The representatives of the Zoanthrope Kingdom were expecting to see a monster but instead saw a sweet faced, drooling girl asleep in her bed. A gong was banged to wake her up. Uriko asks who a person is and is given a business card (in English). He then explains they are hosting a fighting tournament and she is invited to participate. Uriko asks if he means an athletic game, though he is dumbfound by her question. After that she goes back to sleep where he is forced to try for three long hours to wake her back up again but to no avail. The idea next time is to tempt her with food.

The chaos lab begins to collapse. Uriko rushes across the platform to an unconscious Cronos. In that moment a large sphere in the ceiling breaks away and hurtles down towards the pair. Uriko turns, screaming 'NO' as she raises her hand to stop the sphere. A light emits from her hand and fills the room with a blinding glow. Above Cronos as he begins to awake, he notices a shadowed silhouette, one that appears to be Uriko in the form she took when she was 'Prototype Uranus'. She tells him everything is alright as she lay her hand on his forehead. He reaches up to her and lays her hand on her cheek. The shadow fades and Uriko is revealed as her usual self. Shocked by his touch she drops him from her arms. There is a second's pause before she realises what she just did and helps him sit up. He thanks her as the pair survey the area. They are sat in the middle of a crater. Cronos is amazed by her power - Uriko can only look a little embarrassed and tells her that a great destiny awaits her. She smiles hopefully.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/UrikoEndingScreenShot.jpg

Diamond Kisses
I see, that is not very wise, also there does not seem to be many people on KMC today.

Not that I am exactly known for my wisdom, but why would it not be wise? I like a formal look of it all. Also, since this is my favorite character it is not certain that 10.000 letters will be enough shrug

Diamond Kisses
Bloody Roar 4!

When Uriko was walking through town, she noticed some grade schoolers prodding something. When she came closer upon the scene, she saw they were poking at a little white dog. She shouted at the children, who upon hearing her loud voice, scattered in all directions. Out of gratitude the little dog leapt up onto Uriko and began to lick her face, then biting the hem of her clothing, began to pull her off somewhere. Uriko was unable to resist and followed. She asked the little dog what its name was and checked to see if it were on its collar. But it didn't have one, so she decided to name it herself. After much deliberation, she called the little dog Pakupon. She followed little 'Pakupon' off on an unknown adventure.

Mana stands over Ryoho as the resealing is complete. Uriko shouts over to her, calling her 'Pakupon', not understanding the situation at all. Mana apologises and tells her that Ryoho is a dragon vessel and his power is so immense so it is sealed away. But the seal came loose and it was up to strong Zoanthropes such as her to help reseal it. Uriko is surprised she'd got so far without knowing all that. Mana apologises for getting her involved in such a dangerous event. Uriko tells her it was a little scary but it was okay in the end, and the girl thanks her for her efforts. Uriko's only regret was that she couldn't keep Pakupon, to which Mana giggles. After a pause, Uriko exclaims in horror as she realises it's time for dinner and her mother would be angry if she is late. She jogs on the spot, asking Mana if it is okay if she comes back to play with her sometime. Mana says yes, and quickly mentions before she leaves that Pakupon is a fox. Uriko falters in her step, surprised by the revelation, then laughs at her own mix up. The two end up laughing together over it.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Not that I am exactly known for my wisdom, but why would it not be wise? I like a formal look of it all. Also, since this is my favorite character it is not certain that 10.000 letters will be enough shrug

Well that is true, if you want to go in depth then you may need more words, but ESB and myself were able to do a respect thread, on our selected characters; that was in alot of detail, but I guess you are right, as for being wise well, I won't dignify that question with an answer, BTW what is that face thing, well good luck anyway.

Diamond Kisses
I have been seen posting this multiple times in the versus forum but now since she has a respect thread I will add it here as well big grin

Uriko ingame:

pCuOiuBIn-o

Neo Darkhalen
68 Hits!!!!

Diamond Kisses
Another ingame Uriko:

U3DRGHB-9rA

Well that is true, if you want to go in depth then you may need more words, but ESB and myself were able to do a respect thread, on our selected characters; that was in alot of detail, but I guess you are right, as for being wise well, I won't dignify that question with an answer, BTW what is that face thing, well good luck anyway.

I did not ask about if I was wise or not stick out tongue

If you and ESB were capable of doing it in one single post then that is really good for you. I am sure I would be capable of doing it as well but I prefere not to. I like it this way more. Does that make you and ESB better than me at making respect threads? Maybe. Probably. I care very little. I love this character and I want to do it the way I think looks the best smile

Diamond Kisses
Here is a third ingame movie with Uriko big grin

0dI-0aukpB8

68 Hits!!!!

The best combo I have seen in Bloody Roar is an 81 hit combo with Xion big grin

Neo Darkhalen
Hey best reason I have heard, Like I said Good Luck to ya, but seriously what was that face thing, and I can't believe she got 68 hits.

Diamond Kisses
Km7SzPza3AA

Sadly, here is one with Uriko getting woopassed by her clone Uranus stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Hey best reason I have heard, Like I said Good Luck to ya, but seriously what was that face thing, and I can't believe she got 68 hits.

She is amazing shockyes

The face thing was ']shrugbig grin

Neo Darkhalen
Thank you.

Diamond Kisses
dgradhYj4Qs

Just about 25 seconds into this video, Uriko is seen keeping a combatant up in the air. She among many other things have very powerful uppercuts big grin

Diamond Kisses
At the end of this video, you again get to see Uriko in wild action big grin

This video is also a good example of how powerful some Bloody Roar characters are. Like how Gado makes a 44 hit combo under the estimated time of 4-5 seconds smile

TQtInyK0Q3c

Scythe
Yeah, Uriko is where it's at. She was fast, nimble, crazy and overall fun to play with.

Diamond Kisses
shock

Someone is agreeing with me? blink

faint

woot

kitty-miaku
I like Uriko to, if you've played Bloody Roar 4 then you should know how to use her. I only have BR 3, but im pretty pro with using her. I dunno why she's my fave, but whenever I start playing BR I automaticaly choose Uriko for the practice rounds against Xion.

Anyway, I dont really read that stuff at the bottom of the screen when I go into arcade mode and play Uriko, but I do remember somthing about it saying she was kidnapped. Why was that again? I think its kind of funny that she cant fully transform into her full beast form, but its also cute. I like cats. ^^

Uriko ROCKS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.