Orion Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Current for both. No prep.

Who wins? smile

Soljer
Heh, I read that as Odin at first. I was like "Current...as in...dead?"

Orion can hang - it's a close one. A purely melee confrontation would be Orion's, though.

llagrok
Thor would win, but not without his hammer.

Gecko4lif
Orion takes this depending on which thor this is

only endgame would beat him but it is funny cuz endgame would rape orion

B.A
Current meaning the one that trashed IM.

I am not really an expert on either. But didn't someone say Orion beat Odin or something. Trickster something.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by B.A
Current meaning the one that trashed IM.

I am not really an expert on either. But didn't someone say Orion beat Odin or something. Trickster something.

Orion never beat DC Odin. But he is capable of beating Thor.

I'm gonna go with stalemate. H2H, Orion would destroy Thor. All out, it could go either way. The Astro Force is powerful, but so is the hammer.

WrathfulDwarf
I'd go with Stalemate as well.

Mother Box would keep generate health to Orion.

(this sure is a step up from all that WWH vs. Orion thread)

B.A
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'd go with Stalemate as well.

Mother Box would keep generate health to Orion.

(this sure is a step up from all that WWH vs. Orion thread)

Why thank you. smokin'

B.A
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Orion never beat DC Odin. But he is capable of beating Thor.

I'm gonna go with stalemate. H2H, Orion would destroy Thor. All out, it could go either way. The Astro Force is powerful, but so is the hammer. I meant you said he could beat Marvel Odin. I will have to look back. big grin

Val
Thor

Kurash
thor

Ouallada
5/5 or slight edge to Thor. Both fight like idiots at times though.

Merlyn
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
only endgame would beat him but it is funny cuz endgame would rape orion Why is that funny? none

Bouboumaster
6/10 to Thor. Hammer time!

guy222
odinson

Bransolute
Thor.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Merlyn
Why is that funny? none
The only version that can beat him would rape him

How is that not funny to you?

tdawg14
Thor wins here

quanchi112
Thor wins.

D-Block
Thor

B.A
Lets get a debate going.

Why does Thor win?

Why does Orion win?

Acrosurge
Thor wins. His current version can levitate a city without raising his hand. Orion was crushed by an arch made of lead. Currently, Thor simply seems stronger.

tkitna
Thor

Rewmac
Thor would take the majority here. Due the his strength, magical powers and the hammer of course...Without the hammer it would be a completely other thing...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thor

fatgogeta
Current Orion was just described by no less than Darkseid as Superman's complete physical equal, so yeah Thor better not try to go hand to hand with him. The hammer and the astroforce seem to be a pretty even match, so I am leaning toward Orion based on comprable EP but superior strength/durability.

B.A
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.