Ex-mutants and latents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Not a very interesting thread, but part from M day are there examples of mutants that were born with powers and lost them, how many of them got there powers back or had to find power through other means? How many latent mutants are there ie mutants with very weak mutants powers that need to be amped by tech eg Mentallo.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Alfheim
Not a very interesting thread, but part from M day are there examples of mutants that were born with powers and lost them, how many of them got there powers back or had to find power through other means? How many latent mutants are there ie mutants with very weak mutants powers that need to be amped by tech eg Mentallo. There's some in the current New Warriors run. Jubilee, Chamber, Angel(Not Warren), Beak to name a few of the depowered mutants that found power via other means.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Creshosk
There's some in the current New Warriors run. Jubilee, Chamber, Angel(Not Warren), Beak to name a few of the depowered mutants that found power via other means.

Yeah but I think that was due to M-day...im talking about mutants prior to that.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but I think that was due to M-day...im talking about mutants prior to that. Sorry, misunderstood.

Mutants that were born with powers but lost them not due to M-Day?

Do you have any examples?

Does polaris's Superstrength and invulnerability that she had breifly count?

Alfheim
Sorry, misunderstood.

Mutants that were born with powers but lost them not due to M-Day?

Do you have any examples?

Well the only example I can think of is Storm she got hit by a nullifer and then lost her powers temporarily.

Does polaris's Superstrength and invulnerability that she had breifly count?

Nah dont think so I think Polaris has always had powers I think your talking about an upgrade.

Sorry its quite a hard question really. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.