SS, Superman and Gladiator vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
WW
GL (Hal)
Thor
MM
Flash

Random encounter, no prep. They find themselves suddenly encased in an impenetrable square cube (3000 miles on all sides).

SuperiorTech
Thor take's on the surfer Hal and flash take on sup's ww and mm finish off gladiator then help with either surfer or sup's.To much power for those three.

Gecko4lif
Ss shouldnt even be here
and glads tries but his best isnt good enough

I see hal and thor (depending on version) dieing and thier teammates over powering supes

guy222
team of five ftw

tdawg14
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ss shouldnt even be here
and glads tries but his best isnt good enough

I see hal and thor (depending on version) dieing and thier teammates over powering supes

SS is the most powerful person in this fight. He completely belongs. Team of 3 wins.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by tdawg14
SS is the most powerful person in this fight. He completely belongs. Team of 3 wins.

Surfer can be double teamded by Thor and Flash WW or Hal can stalemate sup's hal would beat him more time's than not and mm take's glads and get help from either of his four teammate's that are finished if he need's it.This can go down alot of different ways but they all end with the three losing more often than not.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by tdawg14
SS is the most powerful person in this fight.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

BobbyD
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Forgive me for sounding ignorant, but who is then?

confused

I mean, the one with most potential I suppose is Flash.

...can steal speed, enter the speed force and I suppose be one step ahead before any of them can register a thought, but honestly who? ..because I also think SS is the most balanced/versatile here.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by BobbyD
Forgive me for sounding ignorant, but who is then?

confused

I mean, the one with most potential I suppose is Flash.

...can steal speed, enter the speed force and I suppose be one step ahead before any of them can register a thought, but honestly who? ..because I also think SS is the most balanced/versatile here.

are you serously suggesting surfer is stronger then thor in an way shape of form?
faster maybe

Kurash
team 2 wins

Galan007
Hal ftw.

D-Block
Thor's team ftw but Thor or Hal needs to fight Surfer IMO.

Photon009
SS is the second most powerful person in this fight, tied with Hal, only below Thor. Anyways, Team 2 wins.

D-Block
Originally posted by Photon009
SS is the second most powerful person in this fight, tied with Hal, only below Thor. Anyways, Team 2 wins.

That's why I said one of them needs to take him.

Priest
Thor's team ftw

pr1983
Thor's team imo, at the very least their numbers will overwhelm the others...

Bouboumaster
Could Surfer amp Superman in solar energy?

BobbyD
are you serously suggesting surfer is stronger then thor in an way shape of form?
faster maybe

Maybe not in pure physical raw strength, but he brings a better/more all around package to the table.

D-Block
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Could Surfer amp Superman in solar energy?

I guess he could if they had prep.

Soljer
The Surfer, Hal, and Clark are all more powerful than Thor - and the former two are more versatile too.

Team two wins, though.

Bentley
Team two wins, too many top tiers for this three, if team had prep they would have a much better match, Surfer is the strongest character in the battle with Hal as a rather close second -based in pure versatility. Thor however, has a good match -although he is not inherently stronger- against every member of the three team except for Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.