if you could go back in time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
who'd you wanna meet?

My picks:

- lady diana spencer.

- jinnah.

- george harrison.

- john lennon.

- franklin delano roosevelt.

happy

Blight
Bill Hicks

kodak
Jesus

The Pict
Originally posted by kodak
Jesus

Yup.

SexualConquest
adam and eve

the welsh one
id go back in time just to scare my younger self

Blight
Originally posted by the welsh one
id go back in time just to scare my younger self It'd be funny if you ended up setting things up so you died earlier and then you wouldn't exist now.

Mr. Bacon
Washington

SRV

Hendrix

The Beatles in general

Truman

McCarthur

AbnormalButSane
Freddy Mercury
Einstein
Newton
Tycho Brahe
Jim Morrison

Sol Valentine
God

Jesus

My Granparents on my Dad's side

Mišt
Randy Rhoads jam

The Pict

Blight
GG Allen laughing

Mairuzu
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Freddy Mercury
Einstein
Newton
Tycho Brahe
Jim Morrison Yea Freddy!!...

And myself haha.. warn myself of the future

Strangelove
Miles Davis
Phil Hartman
FDR
Harry Truman
Myself
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dusty
Jesus
Myself
Johnny Cash
Lincoln
Musashi Miyamoto
Akira Kurosawa
Einstein
Vincent Van Gough
John Wayne
Vincent Price
Toshiro Mifune
Sergio Leone
Frank Zappa
Christopher Reeves
John F Kennedy
My Grandpa
My Grandma
Alec Guinness
Richard Harris
Dwight D Eisenhower

and Britney Spears as a child, to tell her she'd grow up to be a psycho b*tch.

Rogue Jedi
I dont get why someone would consider Lady Di such a must meet person.....

Jesus
Babe Ruth
Elvis
Buddy Holly
George Washingtom
Christopher Columbus

dadudemon
I would meet myself and divulge all sorts of information such as stock market information so I could become super duper rich and I would also tell myself all sort s of health and nutrition information. I would also tell myself about scientific advancement. I would tell myself bunches and bunches of other stuff that would make my life much much better.

I would go back in time and smack my dad on the ass, right after I was conceived, and tell him great job. (That is not my original joke, btw.)

Blight
Originally posted by dadudemon
I would meet myself and divulge all sorts of information such as stock market information so I could become super duper rich and I would also tell myself all sort s of health and nutrition information. I would also tell myself about scientific advancement. I would tell myself bunches and bunches of other stuff that would make my life much much better.

I would go back in time and smack my dad on the ass, right after I was conceived, and tell him great job. (That is not my original joke that was derived from a joke Dane Cook made btw.) Fixed. laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blight
Fixed. laughing

YUP!!! big grin

I hate it when people try to pass jokes off as their own...at the very least, let people know that it isn't your joke. (Like I did.)

Blight
YUP!!! big grin

I hate it when people try to pass jokes off as their own...at the very least, let people know that it isn't your joke. (Like I did.) I commend you for that smile

kodak
Originally posted by The Pict
Yup. kick him in the knee

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
who'd you wanna meet?

My picks:

- lady diana spencer.

- jinnah.

- george harrison.

- john lennon.

happy Edward Gein.

Leo.M
Can we go back in time so we make we don't meet someone?

Cause I would like if I never meet a certain green eyes laughcry no expression

Grinning Goku
I'd kick George Washington in the nuts with some wooden Jordan's.

Punkyhermy
hmm also i'd want to experience the presence of alexander III of Macedon, Napoleon Bonaparte, Rameses the II and his queen. The family of Czar Nicolas the II.

On the spiritual side, I'd love to have been exposed to Jesus' miracles, Moses' splitting of the Red Sea and Muhammad's kindness. happy

Disturbed Angel
I'd go back to 1912 England to meet Captain E.J Smith and all the other people that sailed on the Titanic... in_love But I would first and foremost go to see the great ship herself.. heartbeat

And maybe further back to meet Shakespeare. ermmhappy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Christopher Columbus
Christopher Columbus my ass. He discovered this bloody island in 1498... I don't like him. nahuh

Blight
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Christopher Columbus my ass. He discovered this bloody island in 1498... I don't like him. nahuh He's also kindof a moron... thought he was in India laughing

Disturbed Angel
He's also kindof a moron... thought he was in India laughing
He was; he brought Indian indentured labourers here.. My ancestors. My great-great-great (I'm not sure how far back it goes ermm) grandmother was one of them..

Blight
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
He was; he brought Indian indentured labourers here.. My ancestors. My great-great-great (I'm not sure how far back it goes ermm) grandmother was one of them.. Yeah I find it disturbing we have a Columbus day erm Weird.

Punkyhermy
oh, I wanna witness the great mughals too.happy

Mr. Bacon
id like to go watch the egyptians build a pyramid

Blight
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
id like to go watch the egyptians build a pyramid You'd want to watch tons of slaves get their backs whipped while lifting huge ****ing stones, would you?

Mr. Bacon
You'd want to watch tons of slaves get their backs whipped while lifting huge ****ing stones, would you?
despite slavery which was a part of life then its still an amazing feat to build such a thing that has stood the tests of time so yes i would

Disturbed Angel
Yeah I find it disturbing we have a Columbus day erm Weird.
I know... It's stupid.
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
despite slavery which was a part of life then its still an amazing feat to build such a thing that has stood the tests of time so yes i would
confused

Punkyhermy
You'd want to watch tons of slaves get their backs whipped while lifting huge ****ing stones, would you?

hmm thats actually a misconception. no one building the pyramids was forced to do it. they were building it as a tribute to their gods. and every one wanted the honor. they did it willingly.

Kosta
Jesus, Adam & Eve, Nostradamus, Da Vinci, Michelangelo.... and Bob, gotta meet Bob.

Blight
Isn't Bob still alive? I think he lives next door to me. I could introduce you embarrasment

Kosta
jawdrop Youre lying!

Blight
Originally posted by Kosta
jawdrop Youre lying! Never!

dadudemon
hmm thats actually a misconception. no one building the pyramids was forced to do it. they were building it as a tribute to their gods. and every one wanted the honor. they did it willingly.

Didn't the enslaved Hebrews help build one of the pyramids? But anyway, I know that the enslaved Hebrews helped build some monuments in Egypt.

Naz
If I could go back in time I'd tell my parents what I mistake it was to relocate and how I didn't have friends for 2 years and how my sister is now a loner and a freak.

Sweet Escape
I wish I could go back in time, and warn myself of one thing...

Blight
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I wish I could go back in time, and warn myself of one thing... ...

Sweet Escape
I would have never came here

FUZE_LOVER
the founder of mcdonalds

Thorrin
Jesus.

Reverend Axel
All these famous people from History.
Also, my grand pappy.

Alpha Centauri
Hitler, Ed Gein, Jimi Hendrix, Bill Hicks, Josef Mengele.

Mengele especially, just to understand what kind of a mindset the man had.

-AC

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Naz
If I could go back in time I'd tell my parents what I mistake it was to relocate and how I didn't have friends for 2 years and how my sister is now a loner and a freak.

i feel you bb.

*hugs*

but at least in my case the moving was inevitable.erm

Bardock42
YUP!!! big grin

I hate it when people try to pass jokes off as their own...at the very least, let people know that it isn't your joke. (Like I did.) Dane Cook sucks.

Blight
Originally posted by Bardock42
Dane Cook sucks. He's alright. He's definitely a fun comic.

MR.Grum
who'd you wanna meet?

My picks:

- lady diana spencer.

- jinnah.

- george harrison.

- john lennon.

happy no one id just go back and edit history.herbhat

Bardock42
He's alright. He's definitely a fun comic.

Maybe, but he's certainly not funny.

Mairuzu
Maybe, but he's certainly not funny. i find some of his jokes pretty amusing... just a matter of opinion

FoxMeister
Id go back in time and find out wtf happened to my cat when i was 3

Vinny Valentine
I'd want to meet myself... Lotto Numbers!

SelphieT
Hmmm.

I'd probably meet Glenn Danzig when he was young, and I'd want to meet my great grandfather on my mother's side. I've never met him, but apparently he was a French aviator. I'd probably just go and meet all my family on my mom's side, I really don't know even 1/4 of them.

Ordained
I'd go back to meet my great grandmother. She was a supposed witch. I'd also want to meet my father and Jesus.

Da Pittman

SelphieT

Mr. Bacon
Cesaer

dadudemon
Dane Cook sucks.

My sense of humor, IRL, is very similar to his.

I guess that means I suck too... smile

Mairuzu
Sucking is fun! .... no expression

Bloigen
I'd go back in time to rescue John Conners. herbnone

chillmeistergen
My sense of humor, IRL, is very similar to his.

I guess that means I suck too... smile

Yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.