Thanos,8th Day Juggernaut & WOL/Power Cosmic Morg vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Team
Classic Thor
Atlas
Classic Wonder Man
Iron Man
Immortal Hercules
Captain Mar-Vell
Forgotten One
Superman
Wonder Woman
Sersi

Gecko4lif
team 2

golem370
I would say Thanos defeats Superman Thor & Forgotten One. Morg would defeat Sersi Captain Mar-Vell Wonder Woman leaving 8th day Juggernaut fighting Atlas Iron Man Classic Wonder Man Immortal Hercules

SuperiorTech
team 2

Bentley
Team 1 takes the mayority, the second team can pull some wins though.

Ouallada
Team 1 should take a majority.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Immortal Hercules Never got why he's called 'immortal', when he's not -- 'immortal'. confused

Ouallada
Originally posted by Galan007
Never got why he's called 'immortal', when he's not -- 'immortal'. confused

Probably to differentiate his mortal version from his ascended version. Neither is very useful though. Bark > Bite.

h1a8
Never got why he's called 'immortal', when he's not -- 'immortal'. confused

He is immortal. You didn't know? All the olympians are.
Now being immortal doesn't mean that one cannot die.
It just means that one stops aging. The asgardians need the golden apples so there not truly immortal (only long lived). Most vampires in movies are immortal (some are only long lived).

Soljer
Never got why he's called 'immortal', when he's not -- 'immortal'. confused He is, in fact, ageless.

Galan007
By definition,
agelessness does not make one 'truly' immortal.

h1a8
The team easily wins this 10/10.
8th day is too slow and can be BFR.
Thanos will get ass beat by WW through lassolization.
And Superman, Thor, Forgotten One, and Sersi (WTF!) will beat WOL morg. Ironman and the others aren't needed in this overkill but they can be used as distractors in order to slow team 1 down or help make team 2 strategies work easier.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 win this. Thanos and WOL/Morg are ****in' powerhouse...

They have 6/10 from me.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 1 win this. Thanos and WOL/Morg are ****in' powerhouse...

They have 6/10 from me.

Well they shouldn't as this proves that team 2 wins 10/10:

Originally posted by h1a8
The team easily wins this 10/10.
8th day is too slow and can be BFR.
Thanos will get ass beat by WW through lassolization.
And Superman, Thor, Forgotten One, and Sersi (WTF!) will beat WOL morg. Ironman and the others aren't needed in this overkill but they can be used as distractors in order to slow team 1 down or help make team 2 strategies work easier.

Do you know who Sersi is? What about Forgotton One?

Ouallada
None of them are remotely on the level of Thanos or Morg/Wol. Juggernaut is a beast as well with the correct matchups.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would demolish half of the team alone. You'd think that the lasso would stop Thanos?

We are talking of a guy who is LEAGUES above anyone of team 2 individually. I know who is Forgotten One... And you, do you remember what Thanos did to him? Or what WOL/Morg did to the Heralds?

WOL/Morg is a notch above herald. Thanos is a heralds buster and 8th Days Juggernaut, well... He can be BFR, not defeated by anyone minus an ampted Superman. But it doesn't matter 'cause Sups would have is ass oblitared by either Thanos or Morg. Matter manipulation for the win.

Thor and Sersi are, in my opinions, key player for team 2 but we know what Thanos do to Thor with his eyes beam.

h1a8
WW's lassoes Thanos.
Juggs gets BFR.
Both Sersi and Forgotton One beats WOL morg.
Superman nor Thor can be matter manipulated by these guys.

This is a silly thread as only a handful of team 2 will beat team 1.
Why the overkill? Thanos without prep is too overrated. And Superman and Thor alone will can beat WOL morg. I'll take just WW, Superman, Thor, Forgotten One, and Sersi to beat team 1 (forget the rest).

And to make it even, I think WW, Superman, and Sersi can take team 1.

Bransolute
Galactus could take them all.

I'm assuming he's in this thread, but I didn't look over the first post...

boriquaking55
The newbs who say a lasso can stop Thanos, probably don't even know what thanos is capable of. team 1 slight majority

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The newbs who say a lasso can stop Thanos, probably don't even know what thanos is capable of. team 1 slight majority

Those who say it couldn't don't seem aware of what the lasso's done. erm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.