Slott's She-Hulk: Stronger Than The Following?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
At this level, She-Hulk lifted The Thing's max weight with one arm and let Hercules, who was trying his best, win an armwrestle.

So, how much stronger than the following is she?

Colossus
Full-Power Wrecker
Base Savage Hulk
Martian Manhunter
Power Girl

Gecko4lif
she is freaky strong nowbut mm and powergirl pwn here

Shin_Nikkolas
Um, hehe, no. Power Girl isn't even close to She-Hulk at those levels in strength.

Gecko4lif
we are talking about Dc powergirl right?

Shin_Nikkolas
Yep.

The one that's basically a mid-tier.

Gecko4lif
All super girls past and present (including power girl) and well over 500 tons in strength (ecxept maybe the luther one)

Shin_Nikkolas
Uh.............

That's a big negative on that one, skipper.

Gecko4lif
Shin you are wrong in 99% of threads

Like im really gonna listen to you

tkitna
She-Hulk would be stronger than all of those characters at that rediculous amped up stage. That was just a horrible story and I love Slotts work.

fatgogeta
Stronger than Powergirl? You mean Powergirl Kara Zor-L the Earth 2 Kryptonian, which makes her >>> Supergirl, and who just beat Wonder Woman last month? Yeah She Hulk was definitely stronger than her. laughing laughing laughing

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Stronger than Powergirl? You mean Powergirl Kara Zor-L the Earth 2 Kryptonian, which makes her >>> Supergirl, and who just beat Wonder Woman last month? Yeah She Hulk was definitely stronger than her. laughing laughing laughing
http://fuse.superglue.se/pwned.jpg

fatgogeta
Thank you Lord Vader.

Shin_Nikkolas

Um...you think Power Girl > Supergirl?

Yeah....

That's not supported at all by comics.

But thanks for failing.

fatgogeta
Except how PeeG physically dominated her in their last two confrontations, and the established DC policy of Earth 2 Kryptonians being superior to their Earth 1 counterpoints.

Shin_Nikkolas
So, it was a controlled Power Girl against a hero. Which woudl make PG fight out-of-character and WW wouldn't be doing her best to try and hurt a fellow hero who isn't even in her right mind.

That's such a good showing for PG. I tells ya. No question or doubt to that win at all.

Shin_Nikkolas
Um...there is no Earth 1.... It's New Earth last I heard.

And New Earth Superman fought Earth-2 Superman in IC. How did that go? Did Kal-L dominate our Supes?

Oh right...he didn't.

Val
I'm pretty sure PeeGee never beat Supergirl much less dominated her. Could be wrong though since I stopped reading Supergirl awhile ago.

And PeeGee KO'd WW with a cheapshot. Hardly a fair fight but it sure was funny.

fatgogeta
I used those as instances to illustrate that Power Girl is currently being portrayed as stronger than Wonder Woman or SuperGirl. None of which is particularlly relevant to the fact that all three of them are orders of magnitude stronger than the She Hulk has ever been portrayed. Being shown as stronger than the Thing and Hercules doesn't exactly put her on par with kryptonians.

Shin_Nikkolas
I don't care how she's "being portrayed".

SBP was "being portrayed" as more of a threat than the Anti-Monitor in IC. But did he actually live up to this?

Once Power Girl straight up beats Supergirl or Wonder Woman, THEN she's stronger than them.

And Power Girl's showings don't add up to Supergirl's or Wonder Woman's so I really don't care if they are stronger than Thing and Herc.

Incidientally, Hercules is near Thor's level in strength and Thor is definitely above Wonder Woman in...everything. lol 'cept Skill

Val
When has PeeGee been portrayed above Supergirl?

In the Loeb issues of Supergirl and the following Kandor story arc, Supergirl was obviously the more powerful of the two. Power Girl did get a power amp from being around Supergirl though.

Gecko4lif
I used those as instances to illustrate that Power Girl is currently being portrayed as stronger than Wonder Woman or SuperGirl. None of which is particularlly relevant to the fact that all three of them are orders of magnitude stronger than the She Hulk has ever been portrayed. Being shown as stronger than the Thing and Hercules doesn't exactly put her on par with kryptonians.
FG bringing the pain

Draco69
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
At this level, She-Hulk lifted The Thing's max weight with one arm and let Hercules, who was trying his best, win an armwrestle.

Colossus
Full-Power Wrecker
Base Savage Hulk
Martian Manhunter
Power Girl

Colossus? Maybe.

Full-Power Wrecker? Hell no....

Base Savage Hulk? No.

Martian Manhunter? Hell no.

Power Girl? Hell no.

So basically 1 out of 5 of these guys is she POSSIBLY stronger than.

fatgogeta
Whether Powergirl is greter than, equal to, or just below WW and SG at the present time hardly effects the fact that she is still leaps and bounds above any version of the She Hulk in strength.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Full-Power Wrecker? Hell no....

*Gasp* Someone else knows Wrecker isn't actually a wimp. I thought I was the only one cool

Shin_Nikkolas
^^ this isn't worth responding to but I will anyway.

You saying a She-Hulk more than twice as physically strong as Thing is not stronger than Base Hulk and Full-Power Wrecker is the most absurd thing I can think of at this moment.

Oh and Hercules? A solid Class 100? Tried his hardest and couldn't so much as move She-Hulk's arm...but noio! She's not stronger than FP Wrecker at all.

Yeah.....you really need to read comics.

Val
Whether Powergirl is greter than, equal to, or just below WW and SG at the present time hardly effects the fact that she is still leaps and bounds above any version of the She Hulk in strength.
I take it you're not going to answer?

Draco69

You saying a She-Hulk more than twice as physically strong as Thing is not stronger than Base Hulk and Full-Power Wrecker is the most absurd thing I can think of at this moment.

Oh and Hercules? A solid Class 100? Tried his hardest and couldn't so much as move She-Hulk's arm...but noio! She's not stronger than FP Wrecker at all.

King Mungi will now respond with a dozen pics depicting Full-Power Wrecker....

King_Mungi

You do know classic full powered Wrecker WAS stronger then Thor right? Even recently powered by Tanaraq, Wrecker wrecked Beta Ray Bill. My question to you is do you know about full power Wrecker?

He has even one-shotted Savage Hulk

King Mungi will now respond with a dozen pics depicting Full-Power Wrecker....

To lazy smile

Shin_Nikkolas
And lost to The Thing?

Cool.

Gecko4lif
she is stronger then base hulk

hulk is 100 ton base

thing is 90 tons

She is better then base hulk

Draco69
And lost to The Thing?

Cool.

He also got one-shotted by friggin' Captain America.

They're both bull.

Full-Power Wrecker means his best feats and at full power.

His power levels have fluctuated alot anyway since he's always losing or gaining powers.

King_Mungi
And lost to The Thing?

Cool.

Now was that full powered Wrecker? No.

He also got one-shotted by friggin' Captain America.

They're both bull.

Full-Power Wrecker means his best feats and at full power.

His power levels have fluctuated alot anyway since he's always losing or gaining powers.

Yeppers, and another time he is taking on Thor, Ghost Rider and Ulik at the same time. The Crew are all over the place powerwise

Shin_Nikkolas
Your basis for FP Wrecker being stronger than Thor is based on what?

From what I hear, in Thor #148, Thor was at half-strength.

King_Mungi
Your basis for FP Wrecker being stronger than Thor is based on what?

From what I hear, in Thor #148, Thor was at half-strength.

Multiple sayings from Thor and Wrecker stating the same thing

No, he lost his magical abilities, but had his natural superhuman strength. Which was said in the issue to still be incalcuable. As Loki said the spell he was suppose to get from the Norn Queen was suppose to make him stronger then Thor

Thor #148-150
1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor148-14.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor149-01.jpg
3. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor149-11.jpg

Thor #490
1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1991__430_14.jpg

There's more, such as where they state Wrecker's crowbar = Thor's hammer...but meh!

Kutulu

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/PowergirlSupergirl_WhosGotTheBest.jpg

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/Posters/PowergirlSupergirl_WhosGotTheBest.jpg
*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*f
ap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap
*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*fap*
*sploosh*

Shin_Nikkolas
So...yep. When Thor fought Wrecker, he was not at his physical best thanks to Odin.

That's fact as seen by the golden bull.

Still waiting on actual proof of FP Wrecker being even close to Thor in strength.

And I just want to re-lol at Draco saying Base Hulk is stronger than Slott's She-Hulk. And that Martian Manhunter could utterly dominate Hercules physically.

endrict
How good is this series anyways? is it worth it and who's the artist?

SuperiorTech

Colossus
Full-Power Wrecker
Base Savage Hulk
Martian Manhunter
Power Girl

Colossus:Yes
Full-Power Wrecker:like was said before depending on the version of him that decide's to show up she is stronger than some
Base Savage Hulk:Before he is enrage yes
Martion Manhunter:No
Power Girl:No

TricksterPriest
The Wrecking Crew bitched Hercules once I believe. Btw, wasn't Herc mortal when he arm-wrestled Shulkie?

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*Gasp* Someone else knows Wrecker isn't actually a wimp. I thought I was the only one cool

*raises hand*

Me too

Terryc250
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Shin you are wrong in 99% of threads

Like im really gonna listen to you

so true

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Wrecking Crew bitched Hercules once I believe. Btw, wasn't Herc mortal when he arm-wrestled Shulkie?

Yeppers, it was Hercules was mortal at the time.

Shin_Nikkolas
I've also learned Wrecker was powered up and had assistance when taking out Bill...another non-feat.

Really, the claim FP Wrecker was stronger than Classic Thor is just absurd.

And I'm still not getting this she's not stronger than J'onn crap.

Do you people seriously think Hercules trying his hardest couldn't move J'onn's arm in an armwrestle?

The guy who has pulled Manhattan and held up the Earth couldn't so much as budge Manhunter's arm in a contest of strength when trying his best?

I mean, come on.

grey fox
I've also learned Wrecker was powered up and had assistance when taking out Bill...another non-feat.

Do you people seriously think Hercules trying his hardest couldn't move J'onn's arm in an armwrestle?

The guy who has pulled Manhattan and held up the Earth couldn't so much as budge Manhunter's arm in a contest of strength when trying his best?

I mean, come on.

Maybe not Stronger, but he's pretty damn high. Most people think he's about class 40. Could a class 40 one-shot the Hulk ? I think not.

King_Mungi
So...yep. When Thor fought Wrecker, he was not at his physical best thanks to Odin.

That's fact as seen by the golden bull.

Still waiting on actual proof of FP Wrecker being even close to Thor in strength.

.....Wrong! As stated in the comic, he HAD his full strength as that was his natural power. All his other powers ie. magical was removed, but not his strength AS STATED. I even posted the scans stating it. Is Wrecker more powerful then Thor? No, but they did say in the issue was STRONGER not more powerful.

Have you actually even read the comic? As when Wrecker first got the power charge it was directly stated Loki wanted it as it would make him stronger then Thor thanks to the Norn Queen spell.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Twice, the second time Thor had to save him and return his confidence as after the first encounter he was terrified of the Crew

Originally posted by grey fox
*raises hand*

Me too

You don't count :P

I mean, come on.

I even said Tanaraq charged him up in my post. Are you actually reading my posts? As Wrecker and Crew have had several augmentations and depowerments mentioned by other members too. *sigh* It's in one ear out the other with you

That's what was said in a comic, which you havn't even read. So how are you trying to validate the claim when you havn't even read it yourself? Plus I showed the scans stating he was physically stronger then Thor. Is he more powerful? No, as the reason Wrecker won as Thor didn't have his magical abilities but just had his strength which was said, yet Wrecker was still said to be stronger.

Actually writers of the handbooks said Hercules pulling Manhatten was Hercules simply bragging and didn't actually happen. Scroll down for my post

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=461609&pagenumber=3

So instead of claiming people need to read comics, maybe you should watch what you say as really basically your ignorning on-panel feats and direct quotes.

Originally posted by grey fox
Maybe not Stronger, but he's pretty damn high. Most people think he's about class 40. Could a class 40 one-shot the Hulk ? I think not.

Overall he isn't, after the first apperance when he was said to be stronger they said he was equal or near Thor's equal. Even saying his crowbar=Mjolnir

Jonathanos
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,155879.msg2542574.html#new

That should clear up the issue of Wrecker's strength.

Bransolute
Also... Wrecker sort of, kind of, sort of, kind of, got a big cheapshot on Bill that put him down... after Bill smacked Wrecker through his demons, Wrecker came back when Bill was pwning demons, and cheapshotted him.

Shin_Nikkolas
I'll respond to the rest a bit later but what a writer says about a comic outside of the comic means nothing. If it was a boast and untrue, it should be stated as much in the handbooks or the comics themselves.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jonathanos
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,155879.msg2542574.html#new

That should clear up the issue of Wrecker's strength.

No where did it state any where in the issue Thor's strength was reduced EVER in the issue. As I said several time times his magical abilites were stripped, and I even mentioned Tanaraq powered Wrecker. As I said in the same issue they mention his strength is incalcuable even after the god power removal

Actually kinda sad seeing as their saying stuff I actually said, and has to rely on other people

King_Mungi
The post

100% accurate, as after that first encounter they mentioned he was near or equal to Thor's power. Do I think Wrecker is currently as strong as Thor? Far from it, but his first apperance which I noted as classic was implied to be stronger then Thor where he lost all his powers, but had his strength.

King_Mungi
Ahhhh! Now their completly missing the entire point of what I was talking about, no where ever did I state his endurance and stamina wern't affected. I have been talking about his strength not his other abilities as in the issue in question still refered to his strength as immeasurable. Was Thor at physical top condition? No he wasn't, his strength apparently wasn't phazed; but couldn't take Wrecker's blow as his durability left and couldn't keep up the pace long as his stamina faltered.

It 100% HASN'T demonstrated anything even close, but that's what was said on-panel . Which is odd since Wrecker gives the crowbar it's power not the other way around

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Thor_1990_418_07.jpg

King_Mungi
I wish I had an account there so I can defend myself as Shin has completly contorted and implied things I never said.

Thor's performance was DEFINETLY effected no where have I ever and I mean EVER said otherwise. As when Thor is full power he usually pounds on Wrecker and the Crew. Wrecker puts up a fight, but Odinson wins in the end.

Superherovandal
what comic did WW lose to PG?

King_Mungi
If anyone wishes to see the fight it's all posted in here:

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453738.html
====
Is Wrecker stronger then Thor now? No, far from it but they implied he was in his first apperance and then later apperances said he was near or equal his power yet clearly showed he was still drastically stronger. I know since I have posted majority of their fights in the above thread

King_Mungi
Do I honestly care you never read the issue? No. I don't, but you went on about how I need to read comics when I actually have provided evidence. If anything I'm being the more mature one here

King_Mungi
Even when full power Loki has gone toe to toe with Thor in the past. As mentioned in the issue Thor's strength even when his God powers were removed was said to be immeasurable

Jonathanos
Even when full power Loki has gone toe to toe with Thor in the past

Yet Loki is well aware that he was not Thor's equal in strength as he admitted in the fight. Loki even once claimed that Thor's physical strength is greater than Odin's.

In this fight, Loki says that the now-mortal Thor no longer has the strength advantage.

King_Mungi
Yet Loki is well aware that he was not Thor's equal in strength as he admitted in the fight. Loki even once claimed that Thor's physical strength is greater than Odin's.

In this fight, Loki says that the now-mortal Thor no longer has the strength advantage.

Fair point, but Loki has been known to amp , but I'm sure his reduce in stamina and durability came into play just like it did with Wrecker. As mentioned his strength was said to be immeasurable in the issue where he fought Wrecker. Do I think Wrecker is stronger? No, but this issue implied he was. Next apperance there definetly was a rather large difference in power between the two. Wrecker puts up a fight, but Odinson clearly wins

As I mentioned earlier, Loki has shown to still be able to go toe to toe with Thor when he wasn't depowered and really wasn't phazed.

fatgogeta
Originally posted by Superherovandal
what comic did WW lose to PG?

It was in the October issue of Brave and The Bold. Peeg was being mindcontrolled by the Alchemist and attacked Wonder Woman. It was not utter domination, but the fight in the comic gave a pretty clear impression of Peeg being physically stronger than Wonder Woman, albeit much less skilled.

King_Mungi
Man that upsets me as I was taken completly out of context and I have no way to defend myself in that other thread. Never did I claim Thor was not effected, or do I think Wrecker is stronger then Thor now as he clearly isn't. Not at all.

Val
Lulz. That is pretty low Nikkolas. laughing out loud

Jonathanos
Fair point, but Loki has been known to amp , but I'm sure his reduce in stamina and durability came into play just like it did with Wrecker. As mentioned his strength was said to be immeasurable in the issue where he fought Wrecker. Do I think Wrecker is stronger? No, but this issue implied he was. Next apperance there definetly was a rather large difference in power between the two. Wrecker puts up a fight, but Odinson clearly wins

As I mentioned earlier, Loki has shown to still be able to go toe to toe with Thor when he wasn't depowered and really wasn't phazed.

Thor's lack of stamina and durability was a deciding factor in the fight with Loki; Thor collapsed in exhaustion.

As Loki noted, though their physical strength was now equal thanks to Thor's depowering, Loki retained the stamina and durability of an immortal.

King_Mungi
Thor's lack of stamina and durability was a deciding factor in the fight with Loki; Thor collapsed in exhaustion.

As Loki noted, though their physical strength was now equal thanks to Thor's depowering, Loki retained the stamina and durability of an immortal.

I know, I meant Loki could say he could match Thor's strength as like Wrecker he could deliver the punishment but couldn't take it as his durability was gone and his stamina faltered very quickly.

Definetly, I was merely talking about physical strength as Thor was still said to have immeasurable strength. That's why I refered to the first apperance of Wrecker his classic version as when has he ever shown to generate a forcefield or teleport people away with a flip of his hand ever again? He could with his crowbar after he was taught by Ulik, but never really replicated his earlier feats.

Jonathanos
Man that upsets me as I was taken completly out of context and I have no way to defend myself in that other thread. Never did I claim Thor was not effected, or do I think Wrecker is stronger then Thor now as he clearly isn't. Not at all.

Nik didn't say you'd claimed Thor was not affected. He said you claimed Wrecker was stronger than Thor.

And I don't see what was "low" about what he did, Val. He asked others to refute or support what Mungi was saying.

Shin_Nikkolas
Now you're lying?
First two posts, I quote you word-for-word.

I never say you said Thor wasn't effected at all.

As for not defending yourself, maybe this is a far out, crazy idea but why not um...sign up there?

I mean, I know it makes no sense whatsoever but I'm suggesting it.

King_Mungi
Nik didn't say you'd claimed Thor was not affected. He said you claimed Wrecker was stronger than Thor.

And I don't see what was "low" about what he did, Val. He asked others to refute or support what Mungi was saying.

But he ignored everything else I was saying, as in this issue they implied he was. Then in later apperances refered to him near or his equal.

I don't have a problem with him asking others, but the way he went about it was bad as basically they were attacking me over things I didn't say.

Val

Shin_Nikkolas
Because he was already attacking me.

My post was a response to his. Seemed to me he was saying it was said I had to rely on other people.

King_Mungi
Now you're lying?
First two posts, I quote you word-for-word.

I never say you said Thor wasn't effected at all.

As for not defending yourself, maybe this is a far out, crazy idea but why not um...sign up there?

I mean, I know it makes no sense whatsoever but I'm suggesting it.

You used two posts out of how many others did I make? They believe I think Wrecker is stronger then Thor. They think I didn't know about how Thor's god powers were stripped away, they even mentioned it was Tanaraq who powered Wrecker which I even said in the quote you did post. They were implying I believe Thor someone wasn't physical hindered.

Apparently I need an admin email or something as Canadian proxies are temporally disabled. Happened to me a month ago, I will try to sign up now.

Shin_Nikkolas
Well then I apologize for that misleading bit. Not my intent.

Jonathanos
I know, I meant Loki could say he could match Thor's strength as like Wrecker he could deliver the punishment but couldn't take it as his durability was gone and his stamina faltered very quickly.

Definetly, I was merely talking about physical strength as Thor was still said to have immeasurable strength. That's why I refered to the first apperance of Wrecker his classic version as when has he ever shown to generate a forcefield or teleport people away with a flip of his hand ever again? He could with his crowbar after he was taught by Ulik, but never really replicated his earlier feats.

That isn't how Loki put it. He wasn't claiming that his godly stamina and durability made up for a strength deficit.

He said that now their physical strength is equal but the difference is that while he has the stamina and durability of a god, Thor does not.

King_Mungi
Because he was already attacking me.

My post was a response to his. Seemed to me he was saying it was said I had to rely on other people.

Are we forgeting your post earlier? You told me to read comics, but then you went to the other board to help. I don't have a problem with you not reading the issue or asking others as I don't know everything in comics I ask for help too, but you went about it poorly

King_Mungi
That isn't how Loki put it. He wasn't claiming that his godly stamina and durability made up for a strength deficit.

He said that now their physical strength is equal but the difference is that while he has the stamina and durability of a god, Thor does not.

I didn't say that, I said COULD be a reason for it not saying he said it.

Pretty much exactally like with Wrecker, but apparently Wrecker was said to be physically stronger then Thor. His stamina and durability greatly hindered his ability here as well

Jonathanos
You used two posts out of how many others did I make? They believe I think Wrecker is stronger then Thor. They think I didn't know about how Thor's god powers were stripped away, they even mentioned it was Tanaraq who powered Wrecker which I even said in the quote you did post. They were implying I believe Thor someone wasn't physical hindered.

Apparently I need an admin email or something as Canadian proxies are temporally disabled. Happened to me a month ago, I will try to sign up now.

If you have trouble, one of us can post an activation request in the staff forum.

Also, I don't think Nik intended to mislead anyone. I will put up a post to clarify what it is that you believe.

Shin_Nikkolas
True enough but that was not aimed at you. It was aimed at Draco that's what the ^^ is for. Except I didn't notice he was actually three posts up ahead of mine.

King_Mungi
If you have trouble, one of us can post an activation request in the staff forum.

Also, I don't think Nik intended to mislead anyone. I will put up a post to clarify what it is that you believe.

Aces, it worked.

I believe it wasn't his intention, but it turned out badly for me as they wern't getting the full story as I don't think Wrecker is stronger then Thor far from it as basically every apperance after that we clearly see Thor > Wrecker.

Jonathanos
I didn't say that, I said COULD be a reason for it not saying he said it.

Pretty much exactally like with Wrecker, but apparently Wrecker was said to be physically stronger then Thor. His stamina and durability greatly hindered his ability here as well

If Loki had not specifically noted their strength to be equal, I might be inclined to agree. But Loki's line is pretty clear to me.

King_Mungi
True enough but that was not aimed at you. It was aimed at Draco that's what the ^^ is for. Except I didn't notice he was actually three posts up ahead of mine.

Fair enough, simply a misunderstanding.

However, "and this Mungi guy gets on my nerves quite often"....what?

King_Mungi
If Loki had not specifically noted their strength to be equal, I might be inclined to agree. But Loki's line is pretty clear to me.

Like I said earlier you have a completly fair point, but Thor's strength was still said to be immeasurable.

So technically his powers fluxed here, which doesn't suprize me as seems to be a norm for Thor.

EDIT: waiting for an email to activate my account, but hasn't come yet

Shin_Nikkolas
Bah. Just how you kinda owned poor Apoc in that Apocalypse/Guardian thread with Trick.

I'm not a huge fan of Trick but I do like Apocalypse and seeing him basically get owned was tough.

I didn't mean it like "gah. I effin' hate you" or nothing. Just a little off-hand comment. Nothing malicious meant.

King_Mungi
Bah. Just how you kinda owned poor Apoc in that Apocalypse/Guardian thread with Trick.

I'm not a huge fan of Trick but I do like Apocalypse and seeing him basically get owned was tough.

I didn't mean it like "gah. I effin' hate you" or nothing. Just a little off-hand comment. Nothing malicious meant.

I actually believe Apoc can beat Guardian even mentioned it in the battle challenge thread. Just I was the better debator that day

Fair enough, I just didn't see why the hostility as I was being pretty civil even after all of this was happening.

Shin_Nikkolas
You're a good debater and definitely smarter than me about comics and it was probably me just trying to instinctively posture and save face as I admitted in the HC thread, I felt I was getting owned.

Bransolute
Just I was the better debator that day That day?!?!?!?

Don't spit out my cum, and tell me it tastes good...
If that battle happened 10 times panned out over 10 years... you'd win decisively every time... and don't try and make the guy feel good... that's the worst kind of insult!

Dick. stick out tongue

Soljer
I actually believe Apoc can beat Guardian even mentioned it in the battle challenge thread. Just I was the better debator that day

Fair enough, I just didn't see why the hostility as I was being pretty civil even after all of this was happening.

laughing laughing laughing

King_Mungi
You're a good debater and definitely smarter than me about comics and it was probably me just trying to instinctively posture and save face as I admitted in the HC thread, I felt I was getting owned.

There's no shame in asking for assistance, even to this day I still do it. Typically I'm generally a very laid back poster, as I enjoy reading people's comments as it helps to increase ones comic book knowlege. For instance prior to coming to this board I knew nothing of Alpha Flight, but now I have become their biggest supporter..to the boards dismay stick out tongue.

Basically chalk this up to another learning experience.

Originally posted by Bransolute
That day?!?!?!?

If that battle happened 10 times panned out over 10 years... you'd win decisively every time... and don't try and make the guy feel good... that's the worst kind of insult!

Dick. stick out tongue

I'm Canadian..... I have to be polite sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bransolute

blink

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
blink

It tastes like failure sad

Symmetric Chaos
It tastes like failure sad

Thats such a good opening . . .

Damn now that sounds sexual too disgust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.