Superman/Green Lantern(Hal)/Orion vs Thor/Sentry/WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Marvel vs DC eek!

Soljer
Hasn't this exact thread been done recently?

Team one wins.

vlaaad12345
Green lantern=thor,superman>>sentry,orion>wwh.

guy222
DLC, u should join Herochat smile

Taking Team Two

pr1983
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Marvel vs DC eek!

team one in a walkover methinks...

Originally posted by Soljer
Hasn't this exact thread been done recently?

Team one wins.

there has? hmm...

tkitna
Team 2

Bouboumaster
I take team 2 as well.

Ouallada
Team 1 pretty easily.

D-Block
Thor would have to take Supes out quick and that's just not going to happen he could take him out but not quick. And Hulk can be BFRed by GL plus he's limited to the ground ( yeah he can jump but the others can fly and they're faster) then it's 3 on 2 and I'm a huge Thor fan I also like Sentry but they aren't beating those 3 if they fight smart. The only way Team 2 wins is if Orion's pride get's to him and he fights Hulk on the ground h2h.

TricksterPriest
Even H2H, Orion would murder Hulk. He's on par with a bloodlusted Supes, he's around that fast in combat speed, and he can amp his strength.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even H2H, Orion would murder Hulk. He's on par with a bloodlusted Supes, he's around that fast in combat speed, and he can amp his strength. Orion wouldnt murder WW Hulk in hand to hand. Nope I am not buying that one.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Orion wouldnt murder WW Hulk in hand to hand. Nope I am not buying that one.

..................Forget it. Not worth beating my head against a wall. whistle

D-Block
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even H2H, Orion would murder Hulk. He's on par with a bloodlusted Supes, he's around that fast in combat speed, and he can amp his strength.

But it would keep the fight even it's not like he's going to one shot Hulk.

guy222
team two

janus77
depends on how the Superman-Thor fight goes.

Hulk would rip Orion to pieces, in little time, but he'd still be of limited use in the other two fights.

Sentry would at the least, keep Hal busy for a while, which means that Thor needs to come help out, and to do that he needs to wrap up his fight with Superman fast.

given the present hype around Thor, I'd say Team Two might pull it off. going by what I've seen of Superman/Hal/Orion versus what I've seen of Thor/Sentry, I'd say Team One wins the majority.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 2 still wins.

Avlon
Team 1 ftw.

Raoul
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 1 ftw.

co-the hell-signed...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raoul
co-the hell-signed... Nah.

Sentry beats Orion. WW Hulk beats Superman. Thor beats Hal Jordan.

CaptainStoic
Nah.

co-the hell-signed

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
co-the hell-signed thumb up

King Kandy
Sentry could probably beat Supes and Orion at the same time.

iceman24567
Superman and Hal could take team 2 for a slight majority Orion isn't really needed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry could probably beat Supes and Orion at the same time. I have recently changed my opinion on Superman and Sentry yet again. I think Sentry takes him but its close. I dont think he could take them both at once though.

Marvelknight
Team 1 all the way.

Lord Feron
I kinda think Sentry should take Supes and thats a toss up on who wins. THor should be able to beat GL and orion will be bisy doing the tango with Hulk. A fight between the 2 powerhouses will take a while and THor joins up with Sentry to beat supes and then triple team orion. The reason I would say Thor helps Sentry 1st because idk if he can win but def can handle supes for a bit. So team 2 ftw.

llagrok
You could make it Superman/Hal and it would be close.

Team 1

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
You could make it Superman/Hal and it would be close.

Team 1 Nah,Superman cant even beat the crap out of WW with a sunamp and with her holding back.

Nihilist
team 2 ftw

orion and ww hulk are out of their leagues here

iceman24567
Nah,Superman cant even beat the crap out of WW with a sunamp and with her holding back. Yes because Wonder Woman is a pretty good strategist unlike anybody from team two or even one to be honest. Context please. Diana has been close to Superman for how many years? She should know how to counter an assault from him but team 2 knows little to nothing about his battle movements so you pretty much just proved how smart Diana is im sure she is blushing right now.

The Illuminati
Team 2 FTV

fangirl101
Team in a massive Stomp

Team one has
Orion with AF and MB and Strength on part with Superman
Superman with that rediculous speed and strength and durability
Hal Jordan who can do ANYTHING

Hulk is grounded and can be beaten by anyone on on team 1.
Sentry is pretty much out of his "league" here.
Thor has an advantage on Superman with Magic but,
Magic won't bother Orion or Hal. And Superman's so much faster than Thor it's crazy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes because Wonder Woman is a pretty good strategist unlike anybody from team two or even one to be honest. Context please. Diana has been close to Superman for how many years? She should know how to counter an assault from him but team 2 knows little to nothing about his battle movements so you pretty much just proved how smart Diana is im sure she is blushing right now. Huh? Supes had a sunamp and wasnt holding back. His amp makes him a lot more powerful than at normal power levels and he still couldnt stomp a mudhole in her. I dont care how much strategy you employ there are some people you cant beat in a one on one fight no matter what your strategy is. erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team in a massive Stomp

Team one has
Orion with AF and MB and Strength on part with Superman
Superman with that rediculous speed and strength and durability
Hal Jordan who can do ANYTHING

Hulk is grounded and can be beaten by anyone on on team 1.
Sentry is pretty much out of his "league" here.
Thor has an advantage on Superman with Magic but,
Magic won't bother Orion or Hal. And Superman's so much faster than Thor it's crazy. Sentry can pretty much beat anyone on team 1. Supes and Thor fought and it was pretty close and I didnt see him use speed at all. erm

WW Hulk is physically more than anyone else on team 1 by a fair margin. If he take him at ground stomping level then this becomes unfair. Doomsday never needed to fly to be a huge threat to Superman.

guy222
team two

Raoul
Nah.

facepalm

shokosugi
Team 1 wins. Superman alone can beat all 3.

Superman >> Sentry (Supes clone), WWH and Thor

while Orion and Hal watch Superman beat the crap out of those 3 losers big grin

vlaaad12345
Orion mauls hulk,hal sodomizes sentry,superman and thor are close and supes will get help from his teamates,team one in a stomping.

Mindset
facepalm Raoul you fanboy!

guy222
Originally posted by shokosugi

Superman isn't beating Sentry/WWH/Thor by himself

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by shokosugi

What kind of sick joke is this?

Team 2 smacks team 1 around.

fangirl101
Team one. What ever Superman's weakness to magic is, Orion doesn't have it. WWH is too one dimensional. Everyone on the DC team has some measure of Superspeed and flight and lot's of versatility.

Harbinger
Team one. WWH is the weak link for team two.

Grinning Goku
Team 1. WWH isn't beating Superman. Sentry isn't beating Orion and Thor, well, Thor is going to get gang raped.

quanchi112
facepalm Its all true imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Team 1. WWH isn't beating Superman. Sentry isn't beating Orion and Thor, well, Thor is going to get gang raped. WW Hulk would break superman in two imo.

fangirl101
WW Hulk would break superman in two imo.
And he's Touching Superman exactly how seeing as Superman would be a red and blue blurr?

Raoul
Its all true imo.

yeah, i'm sure...

And he's Touching Superman exactly how seeing as Superman would be a red and blue blurr?

inappropriately...

Bentley
Team two unless Thor is upgraded.

Hal schools WWH and Sentry by himself.

quanchi112
And he's Touching Superman exactly how seeing as Superman would be a red and blue blurr? Its my opinion they would brawl it out. Supes doesnt zigzag around his competition. This is how they debate on cbr. WW Hulk takes it. He is stronger and can heal from any injury Supes inflicts on him.

fangirl101
Its my opinion they would brawl it out. Supes doesnt zigzag around his competition. This is how they debate on cbr. WW Hulk takes it. He is stronger and can heal from any injury Supes inflicts on him. What are WWH strength feats again? Yeah. There you go. Lulz.

quanchi112
What are WWH strength feats again? Yeah. There you go. Lulz. Are you serious? I have put them up for you to see and now you ask for them again. How many times must I post scans for you to acknowledge them.

Raoul
Its my opinion they would brawl it out. Supes doesnt zigzag around his competition. This is how they debate on cbr. WW Hulk takes it. He is stronger and can heal from any injury Supes inflicts on him.

superman does zigzag around his competition when he has to. he's done it plenty. as per forum rules, superman is fighting using all of his powers. speed, strength, heat vision, cold and wind breath, the lot. he's not trying to talk the opposition down, he's trying to put them down.

bruce didn't specify a condition, so it goes back to forum default.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Stoic
co-the hell-signed
Um. No. Hal Jordan pwns Hulk. Superman beats Sentry. Hell he would absorb Sentry's power. And Orion Stalemates Thor until the others get there.

quanchi112
superman does zigzag around his competition when he has to. he's done it plenty. as per forum rules, superman is fighting using all of his powers. speed, strength, heat vision, cold and wind breath, the lot. he's not trying to talk the opposition down, he's trying to put them down.

bruce didn't specify a condition, so it goes back to forum default. Ok.Fine, we can play that game. Ill argue to the best of WW Hulk's abilities. He keeps getting angrier and thus heals from anything and everything Supes throws at him. He thunderclaps him and when he gets ahold of him he breaks him imo.

Raoul
Ok.Fine, we can play that game. Ill argue to the best of WW Hulk's abilities. He keeps getting angrier and thus heals from anything and everything Supes throws at him. He thunderclaps him and when he gets ahold of him he breaks him imo.

it's not a game, its forum rules.

and i would love to see a thunderclap work on a superman that wasn't playing nice...

fangirl101
Ok.Fine, we can play that game. Ill argue to the best of WW Hulk's abilities. He keeps getting angrier and thus heals from anything and everything Supes throws at him. He thunderclaps him and when he gets ahold of him he breaks him imo.
Mother box drains all the gama radiation out of hulk for the win. Or she infinitely amps Hal Jordan's ring. It can happen. I have panels. smile

Bentley
We are one Thor away of saying "Hal solos".

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
We are one Thor away of saying "Hal solos".
Hal definitely could solo Sentry and Hulk. Hulk can't fly and would wait by the sidelines. Or he gets absorbed into the ring. He's not an energy manipulator and would have no way of fighting back. Sentry presents a slight challenge for HAL. but last we saw, Hall has a new shiny 200 percent ring.

quanchi112
it's not a game, its forum rules.

and i would love to see a thunderclap work on a superman that wasn't playing nice... Im saying if we do it that way Hulk will just keep getting angrier. A thunderclap could damage him. I have seen WW kick him to the ground while snumaped and out for the kill. Originally posted by fangirl101
Mother box drains all the gama radiation out of hulk for the win. Or she infinitely amps Hal Jordan's ring. It can happen. I have panels. smile Thor can godblast Orion into next week.

quanchi112
Hal definitely could solo Sentry and Hulk. Hulk can't fly and would wait by the sidelines. Or he gets absorbed into the ring. He's not an energy manipulator and would have no way of fighting back. Sentry presents a slight challenge for HAL. but last we saw, Hall has a new shiny 200 percent ring. Did you just say that Hal Jordan could solo Sentry and WW Hulk?

Raoul
Im saying if we do it that way Hulk will just keep getting angrier. A thunderclap could damage him. I have seen WW kick him to the ground while snumaped and out for the kill. Thor can godblast Orion into next week.

again you use the sacrifice fight...

fangirl101
Im saying if we do it that way Hulk will just keep getting angrier. A thunderclap could damage him. I have seen WW kick him to the ground while snumaped and out for the kill. Thor can godblast Orion into next week.
No. He can't. Orion's Mother box powers are so great that she can constantly renew orion's molecular structer faster than he can be harmed. The AF has universal level power. Thor's god blast doesn't.

As for WW and Hulk. How can you compare the two? Wonder Woman a Superfast Martial Artist with Planet movign Strength versus a dimwit even like war hulk. He could never tag superman. And certainly not in any meaningful way like Wondy can.

Bentley
What's Astro Force's best feat?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
What's Astro Force's best feat? Containing a Quantum Universe destroying Blast/energies.

Stoic
Jordan has gotten hammered by less than the Sentry in the past yet people keep attempting to make this into some kind of good matchup between the two... it's not, Bob would kill Hal.

WWHulk certainly possessed enough power to beat the hell out of Superman when Konvikt was able to lay him low with one hit... just imagine if Konvikt continued his assault while Kal was on the ground in la la land.

Orion has yet to convince anyone that he is Thor's equal, and Thor nowadays has left the impression that he is far more powerful than he was in the past... with only one bad showing against Rulk... then again I'd imagine Rulk doing the same to Orion if he had time to study him and exploit his weaknesses.

Juntai
Team one.

fangirl101
Jordan has gotten hammered by less than the Sentry in the past yet people keep attempting to make this into some kind of good matchup between the two... it's not, Bob would kill Hal.

WWHulk certainly possessed enough power to beat the hell out of Superman when Konvikt was able to lay him low with one hit... just imagine if Konvikt continued his assault while Kal was on the ground in la la land.

Orion has yet to convince anyone that he is Thor's equal, and Thor nowadays has left the impression that he is far more powerful than he was in the past... with only one bad showing against Rulk... then again I'd imagine Rulk doing the same to Orion if he had time to study him and exploit his weaknesses.
Orion's Best feats.

Faster than 100 C flight.
Containing and manipulation of UNIVERSAL level destroying energies.
Able to use the MB to manipulate his form into that of Mr.Miracle.
Able to summon Cosmic Torrents or Storms
Able to Molecularly restructure his form over and over for the best healing in comics.
One shotting Superman with the AF.
Fore fields that blocked the OB's
Stalemating SUPERMAN in strength and Durability.

And that is just a short list. Now what makes you think he's not Thor equal?

And why do you think Sentry is better than hal when Sentry could barely hold the helicarrier?

Stoic
Orion's Best feats.

Faster than 100 C flight.
Containing and manipulation of UNIVERSAL level destroying energies.
Able to use the MB to manipulate his form into that of Mr.Miracle.
Able to summon Cosmic Torrents or Storms
Able to Molecularly restructure his form over and over for the best healing in comics.
One shotting Superman with the AF.
Fore fields that blocked the OB's
Stalemating SUPERMAN in strength and Durability.

And that is just a short list. Now what makes you think he's not Thor equal?

And why do you think Sentry is better than hal when Sentry could barely hold the helicarrier?

Orions feats that you mentioned look great on paper, but not so great on panel without the harness what flight speed does he have? Thor can call upon Mjolnir no matter what happens, and the hammer is greater than the harness in terms of durability.

Tactile kenesis is something that DC has and Marvel does not have, it has been shown several times in Marvel that super beings can not stop objects that would be crushed under their own weight.

Gladiator and Thor went though hell to slow a plane much smaller than the Helicarrier without ripping it apart, and that was together.

It took Captain Marvel several miles to bring an Helicarrier to a full stop that an eclipsed Superman hurled at him.

Superman is seen holding a building up while his hands are on the windows of said building.

Bentley

I'll bring the ever present "he didn't just lift it not to have it crushed under is own weight" argument. Hal still beats him though.

Mindset
No. He can't. Orion's Mother box powers are so great that she can constantly renew orion's molecular structer faster than he can be harmed. no expression

vlaaad12345
LOLOLOL at sentry beating hal or wwh hitting anyone on team 1 in a forum fight.

Acrosurge
Team two. Between current Thor's Odinpower (enough to at least make him superior to his classic incarnation), and World War Hulk, team 1 is at a disadvantage of raw power.

I think it would be a different ballgame if it was Savage Hulk and Classic Thor on the roster, but as it is, they take the majority.

vlaaad12345
Wwh is useless in this fight...he won't ever hit anyone on team 1 and can be bfred easily,and thor hasn't shown much with odinpower at all while hal is currently at 200% power,sentry gets demolished,hulk is bfred and thor is not beating superman orion and hal.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Wwh is useless in this fight...he won't ever hit anyone on team 1 and can be bfred easily,and thor hasn't shown much with odinpower at all while hal is currently at 200% power,sentry gets demolished,hulk is bfred and thor is not beating superman orion and hal. Considering how the Hulk/Sentry fight went down, it seems pretty ridiculous to say that WWH won't be a factor in the fight.

fangirl101
Orions feats that you mentioned look great on paper, but not so great on panel without the harness what flight speed does he have? Thor can call upon Mjolnir no matter what happens, and the hammer is greater than the harness in terms of durability.

Tactile kenesis is something that DC has and Marvel does not have, it has been shown several times in Marvel that super beings can not stop objects that would be crushed under their own weight.

Gladiator and Thor went though hell to slow a plane much smaller than the Helicarrier without ripping it apart, and that was together.

It took Captain Marvel several miles to bring an Helicarrier to a full stop that an eclipsed Superman hurled at him.

Superman is seen holding a building up while his hands are on the windows of said building. You don't read my New Gods but you argue against them. Orion doesn't need his harness to use the AF or to fly.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Considering how the Hulk/Sentry fight went down, it seems pretty ridiculous to say that WWH won't be a factor in the fight.
considering how Sentry isn't a top tier and neither is WWh, does it matter? Did Sentry stay in the air and hurl energy at hulk or did he engage him head on. Cuz you know the hulk is such a wonderful flyer.

Bentley
considering how Sentry isn't a top tier and neither is WWh, does it matter? Did Sentry stay in the air and hurl energy at hulk or did he engage him head on. Cuz you know the hulk is such a wonderful flyer.

Sentry has good feats, PIS exists you know?

kgkg
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry could probably beat Supes and Orion at the same time. based on what.

Superman or Orion would win against Sentry based on what he has done so far

I don't know why people are underrating WWH though -.-

vlaaad12345
Im not underrating hulk...this is a forum fight aka not a cis and pis filled comic where people run up and slug it out with hulk when they can stay at distance demolishing him with energy attacks or simply bfr him away,he is not fast enough to tag anyone on team 1.

Sasaraixx
Huh? Supes had a sunamp and wasnt holding back. His amp makes him a lot more powerful than at normal power levels and he still couldnt stomp a mudhole in her. I dont care how much strategy you employ there are some people you cant beat in a one on one fight no matter what your strategy is. erm

I'm really confused. I thought Supes was "physically dominating" her and that the only reason she survived was by "hiding and trickery." sad In a WW thread you use it as a low showing for her, but in a Supes thread you use it as a low showing for him. I'm confused. sad

Anywho, I think I might agree with you Quan. For me, it really comes down to who fights who, and how they fight. I think anyone taking on WWH h2h on the ground is just stupid. Even if they can beat him, it wastes time. And Superman taking Thor is a loss for Supes. In this scenario, Team 2 wins.

If we simply bfr WWH though, then Team 1 obviously wins because Hal and Orion just double team Thor, while Supes takes down Sentry. Even *if* he can't beat Sentry, he can certainly stalemate him long enough for the other 2 to take down Thor.

fangirl101
Orion one Shots Sentry or WWH.

batdude123

facepalm

You must love abuse.

Team DC win.

kgkg
Im not underrating hulk...this is a forum fight aka not a cis and pis filled comic where people run up and slug it out with hulk when they can stay at distance demolishing him with energy attacks or simply bfr him away,he is not fast enough to tag anyone on team 1. Hulk has been fighting character he should not beat for over 30 years. WWH pretty much beat everyone he came across i think that deserve some props

I mean sure Superman /Hal /Orion / Thor can beat WWH but he isn't going without a fight unless it's BFR even that would be difficult to pull and sentry and Thor are there to prevent that.

as for Fangirl you serious one shot WWH who owned marvel earth roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9

Yeah right, lets put it like this prove that wwh hulk couldnt one shot anyone on dc team. All of them have been koed by weaker opponents. Wwh could take anyone on dc team and could hold his own against two of them if it came down to it AND PROBABLY WIN, yeah I said it. Team marvel stomps this battle.

You got thor on this team who is basically the most versatile on the field besides green lantern but he s still more powerful then lantern. You got hulk who could basically dominate anyone on team dc. He would physically crush anyone on dc team and then you have sentry who IS the most powerful. Sentry would get a high majority over anyone on team dc. None of them have the tools to take him out and none of them is even strong enough to take him out.

Team marvel 8/10 and I truly cant find a way for dc to pull the 2 that I gave them

carver9
Im not underrating hulk...this is a forum fight aka not a cis and pis filled comic where people run up and slug it out with hulk when they can stay at distance demolishing him with energy attacks or simply bfr him away,he is not fast enough to tag anyone on team 1.

His leg muscle allow him to jump at tremendous speed allowing him to tag anyone on the field. Hulk is a factor in this fight, hes a huge factor and could dominate anyone in this fight.

TheBadguy

that is just f'ing ridiculous. No chance at all of that happening. Possibility of the reverse happening.

Knowsbleed33
and i would love to see a thunderclap work on a superman that wasn't playing nice...

Thuderclap worked on the Flash.

zeel
Originally posted by D-Block
Thor would have to take Supes out quick and that's just not going to happen he could take him out but not quick. And Hulk can be BFRed by GL plus he's limited to the ground ( yeah he can jump but the others can fly and they're faster) then it's 3 on 2 and I'm a huge Thor fan I also like Sentry but they aren't beating those 3 if they fight smart. The only way Team 2 wins is if Orion's pride get's to him and he fights Hulk on the ground h2h.

I think you would be suprised at how much dmg orion dishes out on hulk =)

fangirl101
Originally posted by TheBadguy
that is just f'ing ridiculous. No chance at all of that happening. Possibility of the reverse happening.
I'm sorry. MB can drain all of the Gamma power right out of Hulk. It can amp Hal's ring. It can make Orion invincible. And the AF will One Shot the HULk.

carver9
I'm sorry. MB can drain all of the Gamma power right out of Hulk. It can amp Hal's ring. It can make Orion invincible. And the AF will One Shot the HULk.

None of them is doing nothing to wwh. Orion would physically get dominated. Hulk would punch through anyshields that the gl put up and superman would feel the same punishment that he felt against konvikt.

you underestimate hulk so bad that its ridiculous.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
None of them is doing nothing to wwh. Orion would physically get dominated. Hulk would punch through anyshields that the gl put up and superman would feel the same punishment that he felt against konvikt.

you underestimate hulk so bad that its ridiculous.
no. I don't. Orion's AF when cranked all the way up can harm abstracts. Don't tell me he can't one shot the hulk. And the hulk can never physically beat Orion's MB healing properties. His box seems to have the best of that ability of all the New Gods.

Raoul
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thuderclap worked on the Flash.

...you're serious? honestly?

Originally posted by batdude123
facepalm

You must love abuse.

Team DC win.

i agree... anyone who cries out 'character x one shots character y' is talking out of their ass. especially in this fight.

vlaaad12345
Umm no orion could very easily disentegrate hulk or sentry,sentry and hulk on the other hand have shown no powers letting them oneshot a superman level character,astro force>>>>sentry or hulks powers.

fangirl101

i agree... anyone who cries out 'character x one shots character y' is talking out of their ass. especially in this fight.
If the AF can One shot superman, It's most assuredly can one shot the hulk. Do I need to post the scan?

Raoul
If the AF can One shot superman, It's most assuredly can one shot the hulk. Do I need to post the scan?

how old is the scan? cos very little if anything can one shot superman nowadays...

carver9

Hulks durability including healing factor>>supermans durability. Hulk can take much more punishment then superman.

carver9
Umm no orion could very easily disentegrate hulk or sentry,sentry and hulk on the other hand have shown no powers letting them oneshot a superman level character,astro force>>>>sentry or hulks powers.

Umm, konvikt and titus both one shotted superman and hulks strength>>>both of them. confused

Raoul
Umm, konvikt and titus both one shotted superman and hulks strength>>>both of them. confused

konvict didnt one shot superman. superman was back in the fight seconds later. getting knocked down is not the same as getting one shotted.

proof that hulk's strength > konvicts?

fangirl101
how old is the scan? cos very little if anything can one shot superman nowadays...
It's the AF. I'd say it, and The Alpha Bullets and the Omega Effect are the only things that could. Barring a gaurdian or something like that.

carver9
konvict didnt one shot superman. superman was back in the fight seconds later. getting knocked down is not the same as getting one shotted.

proof that hulk's strength > konvicts?

Superman eyes was closed and he was temporarily knocked out. He recovered fast but it was a tko.

Feats prove that hulk is stronger.

Holding a planet together, busting a asteroid the size of 2 earths. Lifting 150 billion tons over his head (a mountain).

Its not up for me to prove that hulk is stronger because that is easy. Prove that konvikt is stronger and by the way hulk is also stronger then titus and despero if you want to add that to the list and I can give you thousands of reasons on why I say that and both one shotted superman.

fangirl101
Superman eyes was closed and he was temporarily knocked out. He recovered fast but it was a tko.

Holding a planet together, busting a asteroid the size of 2 earths. Lifting 150 billion tons over his head (a mountain).

Its not up for me to prove that hulk is stronger because that is easy. Prove that konvikt is stronger and by the way hulk is also stronger then titus and despero if you want to add that to the list and I can give you thousands of reasons on why I say that and both one shotted superman.
Feats? and what feat does Thanos have? None. The proof of his strength is in who he fights. Now don't get me wrong, but Konvict pwned the JLA. So i'd say that gives him some credibility.

quanchi112
again you use the sacrifice fight... Why wouldnt I use this as a prime example. I mean Supes isnt holding back. Its a perfect example.Originally posted by fangirl101
No. He can't. Orion's Mother box powers are so great that she can constantly renew orion's molecular structer faster than he can be harmed. The AF has universal level power. Thor's god blast doesn't.

As for WW and Hulk. How can you compare the two? Wonder Woman a Superfast Martial Artist with Planet movign Strength versus a dimwit even like war hulk. He could never tag superman. And certainly not in any meaningful way like Wondy can. Most of this is completely wrong. Orion cant heal himself faster than he can be damaged. After the Ds fight in countdown he was about to die. He wasnt healing himself during this fight either. You are simply making things up. You are exaggerating the astro force. Godblast damaged a Celestial and ran off Galactus. What has the af done?

WW has a thunderclap in his arsensal. Supes gets hit all the time as well. The more pissed off Hulk gets the stronger he gets as well. Team 2 wins.Originally posted by fangirl101
Containing a Quantum Universe destroying Blast/energies. Scans?Originally posted by vlaaad12345
LOLOLOL at sentry beating hal or wwh hitting anyone on team 1 in a forum fight. Is this cbr?Originally posted by fangirl101
considering how Sentry isn't a top tier and neither is WWh, does it matter? Did Sentry stay in the air and hurl energy at hulk or did he engage him head on. Cuz you know the hulk is such a wonderful flyer. How arent sentry and WW Hulk top tiers?

Raoul

if you want to go down that road, then hulk was one shotted by storm during the onslaught saga... then by cable and storm working together...

and its not my fault you try to downplay superman feats constantly...

Why wouldnt I use this as a prime example. I mean Supes isnt holding back. Its a perfect example.

yeah, if you want to twist the argument to your own ends...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I'm really confused. I thought Supes was "physically dominating" her and that the only reason she survived was by "hiding and trickery." sad In a WW thread you use it as a low showing for her, but in a Supes thread you use it as a low showing for him. I'm confused. sad

Anywho, I think I might agree with you Quan. For me, it really comes down to who fights who, and how they fight. I think anyone taking on WWH h2h on the ground is just stupid. Even if they can beat him, it wastes time. And Superman taking Thor is a loss for Supes. In this scenario, Team 2 wins.

If we simply bfr WWH though, then Team 1 obviously wins because Hal and Orion just double team Thor, while Supes takes down Sentry. Even *if* he can't beat Sentry, he can certainly stalemate him long enough for the other 2 to take down Thor. Supes was physically dominating her but not enough for him to prevent her from escaping him. She is physically inferior to him. Supes dominated though imo with his out to kill mentality and the sunamp he definitely should have ko'd her.

I dont think its that easy for them to bfr Hulk.

quanchi112
Orion one Shots Sentry or WWH. Who has Orion oneshotted comparable to these two?Originally posted by Raoul

i agree... anyone who cries out 'character x one shots character y' is talking out of their ass. especially in this fight. Agreed. No one is oneshotting anyone here. Thats biased talk. These are all big boys.Originally posted by fangirl101
If the AF can One shot superman, It's most assuredly can one shot the hulk. Do I need to post the scan? They just fought...and it ended in a stalemate. Superman is much more powerful than the instance you are referring to.Originally posted by Raoul

proof that hulk's strength > konvicts? Feats and such. The way the jla fought was terrible. I mean a rock took out Firestorm. Thats just plain bad writing.

quanchi112
if you want to go down that road, then hulk was one shotted by storm during the onslaught saga... then by cable and storm working together...

yeah, if you want to twist the argument to your own ends... What did I twist?

carver9
Feats? and what feat does Thanos have? None. The proof of his strength is in who he fights. Now don't get me wrong, but Konvict pwned the JLA. So i'd say that gives him some credibility.

This isnt about thanos.

Konvikt have yet to prove that hes on hulk level. Just because he defeated the jla dont put him in hulks league.

Raoul
What did I twist?

if you seriously need to ask that, then i really don't need to explain...

quanchi112
if you seriously need to ask that, then i really don't need to explain... I have given my opinion. I dont feel that I twisted anything. The reason I use it as an example is because like I said Supes wasnt holding back and pulling his punches.

Raoul
I have given my opinion. I dont feel that I twisted anything. The reason I use it as an example is because like I said Supes wasnt holding back and pulling his punches.

its like Sasaraixx said, you twist the sacrifice fight constantly to suit your own ends, when as a fight, its pretty open to interpretation...

usually people tend to have just the one interpretation, though...

carver9

yeah, if you want to twist the argument to your own ends...

Storm never one shotted hulk or cable. Cable said that he was going to mentally strip hulk brain but the entire time hulk was pounding on him which lead storm throwing a house on him. Hulk retreated, he never lost, cable and storm almost got killed.

quanchi112
its like Sasaraixx said, you twist the sacrifice fight constantly to suit your own ends, when as a fight, its pretty open to interpretation...

usually people tend to have just the one interpretation, though... I do have one interpretation. Ill explain in in detail.

One one end we have Superman showing he is physically superior to WW. It shows she cant trade blows with him even for a moment. She relies on her stealth,sneaking up behind him,and using animals to provide her the time needed to escape. So,we know she cant stand and trade blows with him.

On the other side of this Superman didnt ko her. He got in some shots as well against a weaker character who held back while he was sunamped. So,while he proved he is just physically beyond her he underperformed up to his abilities imo. With all the circumstances and his demeanor he should have beaten her and she shouldnt have been able to escape.

ultimatethor
This fight goes to team one 8/10 but anyone who is talking of oneshotting is just deluded.

Raoul
Storm never one shotted hulk or cable. Cable said that he was going to mentally strip hulk brain but the entire time hulk was pounding on him which lead storm throwing a house on him. Hulk retreated, he never lost, cable and storm almost got killed.

amazing how when its someone else you see it one way, but when its superman...

shock shock horror...

I do have one interpretation. Ill explain in in detail.

One one end we have Superman showing he is physically superior to WW. It shows she cant trade blows with him even for a moment. She relies on her stealth,sneaking up behind him,and using animals to provide her the time needed to escape. So,we know she cant stand and trade blows with him.

On the other side of this Superman didnt ko her. He got in some shots as well against a weaker character who held back while he was sunamped. So,while he proved he is just physically beyond her he underperformed up to his abilities imo. With all the circumstances and his demeanor he should have beaten her and she shouldnt have been able to escape.

so you have two sides to it, then?

carver9
amazing how when its someone else you see it one way, but when its superman...

shock shock horror...

so you have two sides to it, then?

Lol, what do you mean and what did I say wrong about superman besides the truth?

fangirl101

Just WOW. For sake of not getting banned. WOW will suffice.

Raoul
Lol, what do you mean and what did I say wrong about superman besides the truth?

good lord...

do you honestly want me to answer and continue this vicious circle?

fangirl101
good lord...

Count backwards from 1million and then respond.

carver9
good lord...

Lol, I dont want this to be a vicious debate, if I said something wrong then I would like for you to tell me so that I wont say it in the future but I also want you to provide proof.

Thats all I ask for.

Raoul, I have you fustrated huh.

Raoul
Lol, I dont want this to be a vicious debate, if I said something wrong then I would like for you to tell me so that I wont say it in the future but I also want you to provide proof.

Thats all I ask for.

Raoul, I have you fustrated huh.

i'm not frustrated, i just don't have the energy required to keep going over this again and again...

fed up, would be a more accurate analysis...

Count backwards from 1million and then respond.

man, i'm not even going to bother... Thor, the x-men, cap, spidey, surfer, the heralds in general, even most green lanterns...

none of them get the kind of hassle superman does over feats...

i think its pretty petty that haters just have to keep at it and at it...

hoepfully when bada and i are finished with the new rules, it'll force people to argue more for the characters they want to win, rather than trying to downplay their opponent at the expense of everything else...

fangirl101
i'm not frustrated, i just don't have the energy required to keep going over this again and again...

fed up, would be a more accurate analysis...

man, i'm not even going to bother... Thor, the x-men, cap, spidey, surfer, the heralds in general, even most green lanterns...

hoepfully when bada and i are finished with the new rules, it'll force people to argue more for the characters they want to win, rather than trying to downplay their opponent at the expense of everything else...
I tried that. Just argue about how well the character I think wins does. But around here it's constant belittling. I hate, I mean HATE superman. But all the put downs have forced me to defend him. It's crazy. In my honest opinion, Superman is as strong as Thanos is. And that coming from someone who hates both characters equally.

iceman24567
Team 1 easily I will not restart the cycle though

Antiphon
I tried that. Just argue about how well the character I think wins does. But around here it's constant belittling. I hate, I mean HATE superman. But all the put downs have forced me to defend him. It's crazy. In my honest opinion, Superman is as strong as Thanos is. And that coming from someone who hates both characters equally.

Superman is nowhere near as strong as Thanos. mad

fangirl101
Originally posted by Antiphon
Superman is nowhere near as strong as Thanos. mad
Prove it. Superman's strength feats outstrip anyone elses. Thanos uses cosmic amping most of the time. and he's hardly fought against an uber top tier worth a damn. Silver Surfer is a retard against Thanos.

carver9

Every character that you have named is overrated also. People say that spiderman cant be touched due to his spider sense but we have a lot of on panel proof that show people in wolverine caliber being able to hit him.

How can you overrate the xmen? confused

There are some things said about surfer that I dont agree with also. There are people out there that think that he can fight like flash but hes not even close. He has a nice bull rush but thats about it.

Everyone that you name has been argued against, its not just superman, superman, wonder woman, martian manhunter, silver surfer, all have a lot of people coming in there battle saying that they could punch someone a million times before they blink but there isnt any on panel proof showing that they could even think that fast, let alone move that fast.

I just argue when people throw on panel feat out of the window and base there characters off of imaginary dream.

carver9

Now I agree with this, superman strength wise is as strong as thanos but thanos is overrall to powerful for superman, let alone captain marvel and superman.

Antiphon
Prove it. Superman's strength feats outstrip anyone elses. Thanos uses cosmic amping most of the time. and he's hardly fought against an uber top tier worth a damn. Silver Surfer is a retard against Thanos.

Thanos has fought against tons of top tiers and showed an advantage, unlike Superman who is on par with top tiers unless he's not holding back, even which in that case he still does worse than Thanos. Feats matter less than who they win against on a consistent basis.

Darkseid doesn't have a huge amount of strength feats but you would place him at top tier or above simply because how he has handled top tiers in the past.

fangirl101
Thanos has fought against tons of top tiers and showed an advantage, unlike Superman who is on par with top tiers unless he's not holding back, even which in that case he still does worse than Thanos. Feats matter less than who they win against on a consistent basis.

Darkseid doesn't have a huge amount of strength feats but you would place him at top tier or above simply because how he has handled top tiers in the past.
Thanos and superman are even in strength. Thanos amps and has insane durability. This is where he comes out on top in hand to hand.

Antiphon
Thanos and superman are even in strength. Thanos amps and has insane durability. This is where he comes out on top in hand to hand.

Even Thanos' base strength without amping is higher than normal mode Superman. Superman "not holding back" is weaker than Thanos amping his strength.

fangirl101
Even Thanos' base strength without amping is higher than normal mode Superman. Superman "not holding back" is weaker than Thanos amping his strength. And you base this upon what?

TheBadguy
Supes doesn't get anywhere near the amount of crap someone like Hulk or a dbz guy gets over feats. Supes gets around the same amount that Thanos/Seid/Thor/Surfer gets, and half what Supes gets is because of his fanbase.

fangirl101
Supes doesn't get anywhere near the amount of crap someone like Hulk or a dbz guy gets over feats. Supes gets around the same amount that Thanos/Seid/Thor/Surfer gets, and half what Supes gets is because of his fanbase. Everyone knows the Hulk wins any fight in a brawl if the person is anywhere hear his base levels. The hulk is just too one dimensional.

Raoul

i don't mind people hating superman, i never have. people are free to hate whoever they want to hate.

its just when hating turns into the desire to belittle a character every single time they come up in a debate...

i don't like wolverine, or superman prime, or dozens of other characters, but i'm not going to go into threads and try to make them look bad because of it...

Every character that you have named is overrated also. People say that spiderman cant be touched due to his spider sense but we have a lot of on panel proof that show people in wolverine caliber being able to hit him.

so do you think everyone is overrated?

storm, magneto, iceman... all have been hyped up before...

even when there is, you discard it.

Sasaraixx

I am officially not bothering anymore lol. "Couldn't trade blows with him even for a moment." It truly is a spectacle watching you ignore whole parts of this fight and twist it to mean whatever you like.

I'm with fangirl on this one. "WOW" will suffice.

Mindset
I hate you Raoul!

Raoul
Originally posted by Mindset
I hate you Raoul!

*points at machine*

take a number...

Sasaraixx
*points at machine*

take a number...

*Pats Raoul on the back* sad

Raoul
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
*Pats Raoul on the back* sad

for that, you don't even get a number...

carver9
i don't mind people hating superman, i never have. people are free to hate whoever they want to hate.

its just when hating turns into the desire to belittle a character every single time they come up in a debate...

i don't like wolverine, or superman prime, or dozens of other characters, but i'm not going to go into threads and try to make them look bad because of it...

so do you think everyone is overrated?

storm, magneto, iceman... all have been hyped up before...

even when there is, you discard it.

Who is hating on superman? Everything that I have said about superman is everything that I have said about numerous of other that have yet to be proved as being able to fight light speed or even above the speed of sound.

I dont think everyone is overrated, its just the most popular characters. People tend to boost up there powers and have them doing things that has yet to be shown on panel and then people also throw everything out of the window as pis when they dont like it being said about this character but accept all other feats that has the character looking uber.

I agree, storm is overrated but magneto, naah, or even iceman.

What proof have you provided that I discarded?

batdude123
New rule: Carver should never be allowed to post in any thread that involves Superman.

It would save a lot of headaches.

The Great Galen
Team 1, let's move along.

Mindset
Originally posted by batdude123
New rule: Carver should never be allowed to post in any thread that involves Superman.

It would save a lot of headaches. Well he has a Superman avatar, he must be knowledgeable.

Charlie sure as hell doesn't know anything about Superman, what you gotta say now sucka?

Antiphon
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Team 1, let's move along.

Yes Team 1 loses, I agree.

vlaaad12345
Team 1 stomps the hell out of team 2,sentry is not superman level,hulk has no flight...thor is not taking on superman orion and hal mother ****ing jordan at the same time.

Antiphon
Team 1 stomps the hell out of team 2,sentry is not superman level,hulk has no flight...thor is not taking on superman orion and hal mother ****ing jordan at the same time.

Sentry >>>>>>>>> Superman
WWH >>> Orion
Thor >> Hal

Simple logic - team 1 gets thrashed.

fangirl101
WWH >>> Orion
Thor >> Hal

No. No. No. I bet you own No New Gods books.

This is all wrong. Sentry and WWh are lower than everyone.

Raoul
Who is hating on superman? Everything that I have said about superman is everything that I have said about numerous of other that have yet to be proved as being able to fight light speed or even above the speed of sound.

I dont think everyone is overrated, its just the most popular characters. People tend to boost up there powers and have them doing things that has yet to be shown on panel and then people also throw everything out of the window as pis when they dont like it being said about this character but accept all other feats that has the character looking uber.

I agree, storm is overrated but magneto, naah, or even iceman.

What proof have you provided that I discarded?

you honestly expect me to write a detailed reply to you when i have a woman looking for my attention?

i've done it before, i'm not doing it again...

vlaaad12345
WWH >>> Orion
Thor >> Hal

More like superman>>sentry

Orion>>>>hulk

Hal>thor.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>