Who can beat Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J4EVA
This is a thread to see WHO CAN BEAT THE PHOENIX.
I havent heard of anyone taking the phoenix force down and Im Curious to find owt if any Mutant/Hero can.

Galan007
Anything Galactus-level and above, imo. smile

Mr.Biscuits
Storm,apparently.

Violent2Dope
PR Beyonder with a gesture.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Storm,apparently. That's a given though. none

fatgogeta
in Marvel:
Thotu Thanos & Beyonder
Classic Molecule Man
The Living Tribunal
IG Wielder
Abraxas
Eternity
Infinity
Death
Oblivion
Galactus
Chaos/Order
Mad Jim Jaspers
The Celestials
HOM Wanda
Jamie Braddock
(probably more)

J4EVA
I think I came across a comic where she almost killed him. She tapped into the preserved life force for all the future generations and used all her power on him. She was (and would of) destroyed Galactus untill he pleaded with her telling her how she was destroying millions of future lives in order to destroy him. So she stopped and told him to fu** off or something like that lol
Thanks for your theory but so far it's a no for Galactus.
Can't those high marvel entities kill phoenix? Like Gaia and all of them?

Violent2Dope
Big G wasn't at full power when he fought her. A full powered one would kill her. All the people I saw on his list would beat Phoenix.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by J4EVA
I think I came across a comic where she almost killed him. She tapped into the preserved life force for all the future generations and used all her power on him. She was (and would of) destroyed Galactus untill he pleaded with her telling her how she was destroying millions of future lives in order to destroy him. So she stopped and told him to fu** off or something like that lol
Here is what happened

A weak and very hungry G was about to feed on a planet
they fought
pheonix beat him

J4EVA
Storm,apparently.

Hmm lol well who ever said that is a dremer lol

Tenebrous
Originally posted by J4EVA

No that's inaccurate. She was fighting a weak Galactus, number 1, and secondly he told her that she was a hypocrite. She was being all self-righteous and claiming that galactus was evil for killing planets. Galactus explained that she taps into the sea of life unborn (as you mentioned) to maintain her fight with him. Therefore in fighting galactus she denied forever all life that would have been borne, had she not tapped into the life force.

basically big G told her that each time the phoenix force manifests it has to tap into this reservoir. G then asks her who the evil one is now..him for devouring planets, or her for killing life before it even has a chance to be borne.

she then flew away ashamed, apparently ignorant of how her own powers work. Big G defeated her by intellect and logic, didnt need force.

J4EVA
Originally posted by Tenebrous
No that's inaccurate. She was fighting a weak Galactus, number 1, and secondly he told her that she was a hypocrite. She was being all self-righteous and claiming that galactus was evil for killing planets. Galactus explained that she taps into the sea of life unborn (as you mentioned) to maintain her fight with him. Therefore in fighting galactus she denied forever all life that would have been borne, had she not tapped into the life force.

basically big G told her that each time the phoenix force manifests it has to tap into this reservoir. G then asks her who the evil one is now..him for devouring planets, or her for killing life before it even has a chance to be borne.

she then flew away ashamed, apparently ignorant of how her own powers work. Big G defeated her by intellect and logic, didnt need force.

Umm yea I got that earlier on in the thread. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Doctor-Alvis
Two Phoenixes.

Soljer
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Two Phoenixes.

no

Inverse Phoenix Law.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
no

Inverse Phoenix Law.

laughing

TricksterPriest
A laser gun..........shifty

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Soljer
no

Inverse Phoenix Law.
Then... zero Phoenixes.

Soljer
Then... zero Phoenixes.

My friend?

What's the inverse of one?

The inverse of zero?

smile.

Doctor-Alvis
If Phoenixes are weaker in groups, no Phoenixes must be even better than one. Or better yet, a negative Phoenix.

Bransolute
If Phoenixes are weaker in groups, no Phoenixes must be even better than one. Or better yet, a negative Phoenix. Necrom?

endrict
Originally posted by Galan007
That's a given though. none

....waiting for 2Damnloud to show.... blink

J4EVA
Yo MamA

Terryc250
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Here is what happened

A weak and very hungry G was about to feed on a planet
they fought
pheonix beat him

It was never stated how "weak and hungry" G was, people just assumed that because he was about to feed, Rachael avatar however, IS phoenix' weakest form, and she beatdown galactus

Xplosive
Originally posted by Terryc250
It was never stated how "weak and hungry" G was, people just assumed that because he was about to feed, Rachael avatar however, IS phoenix' weakest form, and she beatdown galactus

And did it pretty easily.

guy222
yes

both are extremely powerful

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
yes

both are extremely powerful

Indeed, but Phoenix is more powerful.

Neo Darkhalen
Apocalypse has, so there is one person who is greater.

nmensfinest
The One Above All and he alone. The Phoenix force is the nexus of all psionic energy. It is creation incarnate, and has complete control over life and death. It's potential is beyond any being other than TOAA given that it can tap into the power of time itself. The Phoenix Force reborn human form, is stated as being the ultimate mutation. Living Tribunal, IG Wielder, Beyonder, and Molecule Man are somewhat close, however.

Neo Darkhalen
but she still lost to apocalypse.

silverstream
Originally posted by nmensfinest
The One Above All and he alone. The Phoenix force is the nexus of all psionic energy. It is creation incarnate, and has complete control over life and death. It's potential is beyond any being other than TOAA given that it can tap into the power of time itself. The Phoenix Force reborn human form, is stated as being the ultimate mutation. Living Tribunal, IG Wielder, Beyonder, and Molecule Man are somewhat close, however.
laughing LT is way above phoenix

Mr Master
It was never stated how "weak and hungry" G was,
people just assumed that because he was about to feed,

Actually even Rachel herself knew Galactus was Starving:

Galactus said it:

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/1162/g1ha2.th.jpg
"I have NEED of Sustenance"
..................................................................................

And Rachel:

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9302/g2qw8.th.jpg
"You have NOT the Strength to Continue this conflict"
..................................................................................

So it's not an assumption, its a Fact.

Rachael avatar however,

IS phoenix' weakest form,

Where is this stated?

Cause according to Marvel comics,

Rachel merged with the Full Phoenix Force:

The Phoenix Force tells Rachel,

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4920/f2bj2.th.jpg

"ALL I have become, You ARE Too,

My Essence is Bonded to Your Spirit, the Burden of Power, will be YOURS"

The Phoenix Force itself told Rachel,

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6269/f5uk4.th.jpg

"You are the ONE TRUE PHOENIX"

Rachel wasn't just another measely avatar,

Rachel was special because she was actually Jean Grey's daughter:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4655/r4hc0.th.jpg

"They call you the Chaos Bringer ...
They say Your Power was too terrible to be controlled,
I'm Your Daughter....First Born and ONLY Child"

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2258/r5jy5.th.jpg

"I claim the Power and the Name of Phoenix, that are MINE by Right"

and she beatdown galactus

You mean she beat down a Starving Galactus.

The One Above All and he alone. The Phoenix force is the nexus of all psionic energy. It is creation incarnate, and has complete control over life and death. It's potential is beyond any being other than TOAA given that it can tap into the power of time itself.

The Phoenix Force reborn human form, is stated as being the ultimate mutation.

Living Tribunal, IG Wielder, Beyonder, and Molecule Man

are somewhat close, however.

laughing

Sundipped
Originally posted by Tenebrous

Why does it matter how she beat him or how her powers work. She destroyed his feeding equipment/kicked his ass/and made him leave twice. What are u talking about? huh

If Phoenix showed up (especially the current incarnation) everytime Galactus tried to feed he would starve to death.

Neo Darkhalen
Apocalypse would win, he has before, but I doubt anyone else can, perhaps the Beyonder, or Galactus when he is not hungry, who knows?

spidey-dude
Storm,apparently. laughing

Neo Darkhalen
funny.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
funny. to many damn storm fanboys these days i swear

Neo Darkhalen
that seems to be the case.

Creshosk
Originally posted by spidey-dude
laughing You do know he's making fun of the storm fanboys right? Rutog even stated that Storm could beat Phoenix in another thread.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Mr Master
Actually even Rachel herself knew Galactus was Starving:

Galactus said it:

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/1162/g1ha2.th.jpg
"I have NEED of Sustenance"

And Rachel:

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9302/g2qw8.th.jpg
"You have NOT the Strength to Continue this conflict"

I have need of sustenance is just another way to say he's hungry. There is no indication of exactly how hungry he is in that 1st pic.

Why do u always omit the scans in between that 1st 1 and the second 1 u posted? It's like u try to make it seem like Galan just fell because he was so weak. He fell from the 1 shot Phoenix delivered.

Neo Darkhalen
Apocalypse has, and will continue to beat Phoenix.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Creshosk
You do know he's making fun of the storm fanboys right? Rutog even stated that Storm could beat Phoenix in another thread. i know and surprised 2damnloud or stormfront didnt respond to that

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
Anything Galactus-level and above, imo. smile

thumb up

Neo Darkhalen
So that means Apocalypse.

Creshosk
So that means Apocalypse. You're not going to take being ignored for an answer are you?

Violent2Dope
The One Above All and he alone. The Phoenix force is the nexus of all psionic energy. It is creation incarnate, and has complete control over life and death. It's potential is beyond any being other than TOAA given that it can tap into the power of time itself. The Phoenix Force reborn human form, is stated as being the ultimate mutation. Living Tribunal, IG Wielder, Beyonder, and Molecule Man are somewhat close, however. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/elrond_small.jpg

spidey-dude
So that means Apocalypse. apocalypse above galactus ? laughing

Neo Darkhalen
You better belive it.

Nah just pulling your leg, but you never know he may be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.