Dimitri Vs. Bloody Roar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
He seem to be some kind of undefeatable killing machine and can probably slay them all in an instant, but I would like to know what others think? Would all the Bloody Roar characters be capable of bringing him down? His Midnight Bliss, which seems to; according to V2D works against multiple targets at once.

However, the Bloody Roar gang has numbers. Would they be capable of bringing him down? I believe so, but I got a hunch I an one of very few that do.

Sado-sama
Probably. Demitri's just one of those characters who gets fellated by fans all the time on KMC.

Darth Extecute
I can forsee a great deal of fanboyism..

Burning thought
"shrug"

i dont know who bloody roar characters are

but from what ive seen of Demitri he has like..no feets...

all he has is his in-game powers and this random durability that people put over him as being near invincible and especially for V2D hes being promtoed even higher just because he absorbed pynoob

Charlotte DeBel
Midnight Bliss power is an ingame joke.

Burning thought
its not much of a power, he has to be in close range to actually attack them and the duration seems no longer than a few seconds.....anyone even a human coudl then escape in the time it takes him to hover over to take them.

also it seems he has to charge up in battle to use this skill

Diamond Kisses
You do not know Bloody Roar? oh

You will see 313

TQtInyK0Q3c

C6hsZ5_i7fA

vP75rh5UWQU

YaflMv9b7-I

0EaspDI1zhE

big grin

Darth Extecute
I've done some reading on this Demitri guy.. He's not comparable to Bloody Roar primal beast class..

If he cannot die, which I dont believe, but if, then they will hit him so badly that the toughguy will go home crying.. He would have to put up MASSIVE effort to take two down.. And honestly, no, it doesn't matter much which two it is.. the weakest BR characters are.. well, there are no weak BR characters.. the less strong BR characters would give him a battle very few can ever offer..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
You do not know Bloody Roar? oh

You will see 313

TQtInyK0Q3c

C6hsZ5_i7fA

vP75rh5UWQU

YaflMv9b7-I

0EaspDI1zhE

big grin
hmm pretty cool indeed, i especially like the black thing that has big wings in the 2nd video..why its getting beaten on by a rabbit tho i dont know lol

i dont think Demitri could take them all

Diamond Kisses
The black thing is Reiji the crow beast big grin

The rabbit is Alice. She is stronger than what you might think, which is why he get beaten by a rabbit stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
Reiji think he is so great. He believe himself to be the best beastial fighter in the world and is only in the tournament to kill peope that might be stronger than him stick out tongue

9PNKiseAefM

Here he gets cut in half by Nagi raver

Violent2Dope
I never said Midnight Bliss works on multiple opponents. erm

Diamond Kisses
I guess

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
In the move, with a gesture he transforms them. He then grabs their neck, and eats their soul.

and

With a gesture he does it, that is faster than any attack they have. They get turned into normal human girls, normal as in NO POWERS.

among a few other things made me missunderstand embarrasment

Violent2Dope
Well...ummm, I guess I can see what confused you lol, yeah it only works on one person(well, if he used both hands to do the gesture, and to grab their necks, maybe 2). Demitri over the 100 year timeline, people would wander into his castle, and try to kill him with silver bullets, crosses, stakes, garlic, and holy water, to no avail, as Demitri could not be killed by what most vamps would, and would smile as such weapons had no effect on him. Oh, and this is WEAKENED Demitri. And he didn't even have his barrier up(unable to mantain it at weakened state). Oh, and he took an attack, that sent him and his castle thru the dimensional boundaries.

I never even implied Demitri could not be beat, I strongly believe Pyron at FULL POWER would beat Demitri.

Diamond Kisses
So you do believe Dimitri would beat the whole Bloody Roar gang?

Your God
If he can absorb the power of Pyron (not to mention he was at 80%), I don't see what's stopin him from doin the same to BR guys. And If Dimitri can survive a time space attacks that rips holes into dimensions, don't really see the BR guys hurtin him much either.

Seeing as how we don't really know what kind of damage he can dish out (he does know "high level" magic), I say he kills them on by one or in small groups.

I'm really gettin tired of the DS, Seph, and Akuma threads...you guys need to lay off those characters for a while.

Bring some variety back to the forum.

Diamond Kisses
I make threads about fights I am curious over. Not to spread a balance between the varity of threads.

He absorb Pyron because Pyron is of cosmical fire. What differ Bloody Roar from him is that they got an actual physical form while he is made out of cosmical fire, more or less smile

Your God
I make threads about fights I am curious over. Not to spread a balance between the varity of threads.

He absorb Pyron because Pyron is of cosmical fire. What differ Bloody Roar from him is that they got an actual physical form while he is made out of cosmical fire, more or less smile That aint the point, Dimitri can absorb power period rather you have a physical form or not (midnight bliss). I think if he has the capacity to absorb Pyron against his will in a weakened state, he should be able to do the same to BR.

I understand you want to make threads you curious about...but please do not make a Jedah VS BR thread.

Diamond Kisses
Where can I find verification of these claims of your about Dimitri and Midnight Bliss?

Which by the way you are not doing a very impressive job, defending him. Since you can not even spell his name right stick out tongue

Do you have any proof that he can absorb none-energetic forms?

Burning thought
Originally posted by Your God
I'm really gettin tired of the DS, Seph, and Akuma threads...you guys need to lay off those characters for a while.

this is such a silly thing to say, if you want some variety or whatever you call variety then make some threads youself, what do you call a change? theres probably a thread for almost every gaming universe out there, weve had tonnes of nintendo character lately, some final fantasies, darkstalkers....

what do you call a variety...and no Tekken, Mortal combat and all that madness, theres tonnes of them

Violent2Dope

He absorb Pyron because Pyron is of cosmical fire. What differ Bloody Roar from him is that they got an actual physical form while he is made out of cosmical fire, more or less smile No, he DEFEATED Pyron first. Altho, to be fair, Pyron also weakened himself.

So far YG has told the truth, tho Midnight Bliss takes your soul/life force.

Diamond Kisses
I did not say that he did not tell the truth. I just asked for proof shrug

What can you say about it then, V2D? Can Dimitri absorb humans like he did with Pyron?

Burning thought

What can you say about it then, V2D? Can Dimitri absorb humans like he did with Pyron?

hes never done it, at least not from what ive seen, of what i understand he absorbs the power of pyrons energy form

however he can drain teh souls of beings. How fast however is another matter to consider

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
If he can absorb the power of Pyron (not to mention he was at 80%), I don't see what's stopin him from doin the same to BR guys. And If Dimitri can survive a time space attacks that rips holes into dimensions, don't really see the BR guys hurtin him much either.

Seeing as how we don't really know what kind of damage he can dish out (he does know "high level" magic), I say he kills them on by one or in small groups.

- What stops him is the fact that he
1. Cant
2. Wont get the time
3. Will get kicked bad

- The fact that he survived a time/space attack doesn't help him in this fight because
1. One powerful blow cant be compared to over multiple thousand strong blows focused on him.
2. The time/space attack wasn't neccessarily meant to slay.. possibly enslave/banish or rid..

- Your thoughts about him taking them down in small groups, or one by one fails, and the fact that he holds high level magic helps very little
1. He will never get a chance to fight a 1v1 fight.. nor smaller group.. He'll have to take all in one swift attack ((which he cant)), or he'll be screwed
2. Multiple BR characters hold high level magic
3. You gave yourself down.. You dont know what damage he can deal, therefore that isn't a debatable matter

- Your getting tired of DS, Seph and Akuma threads?
1. There arent THAT many out there.. Not if you look statisticaly
2. People create whichever threads they like.. Get used to it.. There's no rule preventing the same game from being used multiple times

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute

- The fact that he survived a time/space attack doesn't help him in this fight because
1. One powerful blow cant be compared to over multiple thousand strong blows focused on him.
2. The time/space attack wasn't neccessarily meant to slay.. possibly enslave/banish or rid..

very true points although i think Belial was very angry at the time apparently so he may have been trying to deal some damage but it was only half blast so it couldnt of been that angry

the main point is this: what makes everyone think getting sent through a dimension is such a massive survivability feat? what science or logic is behind it....

Violent2Dope

What can you say about it then, V2D? Can Dimitri absorb humans like he did with Pyron? Not in the same way he did Pyron.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
very true points although i think Belial was very angry at the time apparently so he may have been trying to deal some damage but it was only half blast so it couldnt of been that angry

the main point is this: what makes everyone think getting sent through a dimension is such a massive survivability feat? what science or logic is behind it.... Because an attack like that was so strong, it could not be contained in one dimension.

Your G.O.D
Where can I find verification of these claims of your about Dimitri and Midnight Bliss? The midnight bliss works on anything with energy...proof of this, he can steal energy from Phobos even though Phobos is a robot.

Which by the way you are not doing a very impressive job, defending him. Since you can not even spell his name right stick out tongue I'm only spellin it how it's spelled in the title, yo.

Do you have any proof that he can absorb none-energetic forms? THE MIDNIGHT BLISSOriginally posted by Burning thought
this is such a silly thing to say, if you want some variety or whatever you call variety then make some threads youself, what do you call a change? theres probably a thread for almost every gaming universe out there, weve had tonnes of nintendo character lately, some final fantasies, darkstalkers....

what do you call a variety...and no Tekken, Mortal combat and all that madness, theres tonnes of them It aint silly at all.

Every time I log in in there is like one NEW thread that doesn't involve a DS or a Square Enix character or a Nintendo character. The rest have all been Akuma VS this guy, Pyron VS that guy, Sephiroth against that dude over there, some Tekken guy facing the guys from below and all that other stupid shit or people doing the same damn threads but "with a twist"

I respect the ones that are making the BR involved threads, they're bringin new characters to the forum but all this other shit wit making threads wit characters that's only gonna start a lot of bull, shit all the time is getting ridiculous. Especialy the threads involvin the DSers, people are tired of provin the same shit over and over just cuz some people don't like the characters.

It's all Bullshit and it needs to stop.

Diamond Kisses
I spell it Dimitri because it sounds better than Demitri shrug

Burning thought
The midnight bliss works on anything with energy...proof of this, he can steal energy from Phobos even though Phobos is a robot.

It aint silly at all.

Every time I log in in there is like one NEW thread that doesn't involve a DS or a Square Enix character or a Nintendo character. The rest have all been Akuma VS this guy, Pyron VS that guy, Sephiroth against that dude over there, some Tekken guy facing the guys from below and all that other stupid shit or people doing the same damn threads but "with a twist"

I respect the ones that are making the BR involved threads, they're bringin new characters to the forum but all this other shit wit making threads wit characters that's only gonna start a lot of bull, shit all the time is getting ridiculous. Especialy the threads involvin the DSers, people are tired of provin the same shit over and over just cuz some people don't like the characters.

1. when did he somehow canonically steal energy from Phobos with midnight bliss?

2. if people want to make threads not about characters you want to see dont whine, their entitled to make as many DS, warcraft or even SF threads as they wish, go and make your own threads on characters you want to see

people are tired of proving ...durlaugh

few things have been proven for DS at all...wether its actually possible or not to prove anything or if their all fanboy rubbish from fansites is besides the point, if you cannot "prove" then its not "proven"...

whats BS is people overhpying the characters and whining because their bad "proof" if they can call it that displays nothing ori s a fansite that people dont take seriously, if you want to reduce the BS in the forum, then dont overhypse DS characters and stop whining and go and make your own threads on characters you want to see battle

Diamond Kisses
That is the whole thing, Your G.O.D!

There is barely any proof for possibly 80% of the DS claims! Many characters from DS is defended trough bias/hyping/underestimating/lies.

I have tried trough multiple points prove the hyping of Pyron inaccurate, but people just will not listen. I was critical to multiple feats because they were not actually proven. All I got back was blind talk about how great the characters were.

DS fanboys are crazy and blind!

Fire Ninja
I'm curious as to what claims have not been supported, By dsers?
80% is a gross exaggeration, because I know personally that I provided proof for many claims.

Diamond Kisses
80% might have been pushing it a little. But I would dare say 40-50%

I have not discussed much DS with you, Fire Ninja. I am mainly thinking about Dimitri/Pyron discussions I have had.

Fire Ninja
I just find it strange that people keep asking evidence of things that have been proven for the most part. Furthermore, it's always the same people complaining about proof.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
I just find it strange that people keep asking evidence of things that have been proven for the most part. Furthermore, it's always the same people complaining about proof.

tell me the things that have been proven....

Fire Ninja
tell me the things that have been proven....

Why?

If you have discrepancy's with the claims, then you should list them. That's more productive then me listing the entire canon until I get to what your complaining about.

Burning thought
Why?

If you have discrepancy's with the claims, then you should list them. That's more productive then me listing the entire canon until I get to what your complaining about.

no i mean what have you proven in the threads, me listnign the discrepecies i assure you will be too large for perhaps two posts worth of type wheras its easy for you to find the few things youve provided proof for...

what do you consider youe provided proof for, there are not neccerily many DS threads that you have posted much in, especially proof

Fire Ninja
no i mean what have you proven in the threads, me listnign the discrepecies i assure you will be too large for perhaps two posts worth of type wheras its easy for you to find the few things youve provided proof for...

That doesn't make any sense, If I were to post everything that is factual in Ds. That would mean posting the entire canon of the series, and then some. Are you implying that your discrepancies out numbers the canon information itself? How is it gonna be easy, I'm not psychic or am I Professor X. I cannot magical guess all the issues that you have with an entire franchise out of the blue. erm

If you have in issue, you must state it.

what do you consider youe provided proof for, there are not neccerily many DS threads that you have posted much in, especially proof

I don't have to post in every Ds thread, everytime I have to highlight something that exist in a plot guide.

Burning thought
That doesn't make any sense, If I were to post everything that is factual in Ds. That would mean posting the entire canon of the series, and then some. Are you implying that your discrepancies out numbers the canon information itself? How is it gonna be easy, I'm not psychic or am I Professor X. I cannot magical guess all the issues that you have with an entire franchise out of the blue. erm

If you have in issue, you must state it.

I don't have to post in every Ds thread, everytime I have to highlight something that exist in a plot guide.

you seem to misunderstand completly....
i didnt say anything about listing everthing factual in DS....ime saying all the things you have already think you have proven in other threads, which brings me to the second thing you misunderstand, i did not say you have to post in every DS thread, you have posted in several however and i am asking you to please show me the proof in those threads you have dug up yourself on the discrepencies in those threads.

lets start simple, where is the proof the average makais soul has the energy within it to equel thousands times the power to destroy the earth.

there are many other more important discrepencies you can dig up in this thread i know have not been proven such as Dimitris midnight bliss move and how it works canoncially.

Fire Ninja
you seem to misunderstand completly....
i didnt say anything about listing everthing factual in DS....ime saying all the things you have already think you have proven in other threads,

Common sense 101

If something is proven, would it not be factual, Burning Thought?

Your asking me to prove facts, because you have an unspecified issue with said facts. It would be like a customer service representative having to guess a clients random complaint.

i did not say you have to post in every DS thread, you have posted in several however and i am asking you to please show me the proof in those threads you have dug up yourself on the discrepencies in those threads.

Proof of what exactly? in which thread? pertaining to what specifically?

I'm not gonna guess all these variables, until I magically get it right when you could just tell me.

lets start simple, where is the proof the average makais soul has the energy within it to equel thousands times the power to destroy the earth.

Should have done that from the start, Whoelse> made that claim. I will look proof.

there are many other more important discrepencies you can dig up in this thread i know have not been proven such as Dimitris midnight bliss move and how it works canoncially.

We do not need the canon to tell us what's obvious. He turns you into a girl and drains your life energy (blood) and sets you on fire. All based from what we can see with our eye's.

aOPNAB4C_uQ

Burning thought
Common sense 101

Your asking me to prove facts, because you have an unspecified issue with said facts. It would be like a customer service representative having to guess a clients random complaint.

I'm not gonna guess all these variables, until I magically get it right when you could just tell me.

Should have done that from the start, Whoelse> made that claim. I will look proof.

We do not need the canon to tell us what's obvious. He turns you into a girl and drains your life energy (blood) and sets you on fire. All based from what we can see with our eye's.

aOPNAB4C_uQ

i said what you think is proven, so common sense would state that if someone only thinks they have proven something then someone disagrees then its up for that person to show the credability of that proof, for example if you asked me proof for kains reaver powers and i posted a video of the wizard of oz, and say thats my proof, its proven, i would be wrong for sure and you would pick me up on that, so ime picking you up and asking what proof have you shown, i cannot remember the exact proof.

he did make that claim, but yes find some proof please, and so your correct so far, he drains your blood, sets you on fire and turns you female. However in the thread V2D has been saying it makes them powerless,without abilities whch cannot be seen from this video as well as "your G.O.D saying " saying things that seem false such as midnight bliss draining away any energy type and all sorts of other silly things.

Fire Ninja
i said what you think is proven,

Which could be any number of things, which is why I asked you to be specific.

so common sense would state that if someone only thinks they have proven something then someone disagrees then its up for that person to show the credability of that proof

No, the burden of proof falls on the person who makes the claim. Diamond kisses stated that 40-50% of the claims that have been made are untrue, So, the burden falls on her or advocates for her. I asked you to list your issues, and you've been beating around the bush with some guessing game.

for example if you asked me proof for kains reaver powers and i posted a video of the wizard of oz, and say thats my proof,

Stop right their, I asked you to list your discrepancies/Issues with certain things and you gave me some excuse about it being to long to state. Again, how would I now what your referring too?

he did make that claim, but yes find some proof please, and so your correct so far, he drains your blood, sets you on fire and turns you female. However in the thread V2D has been saying it makes them powerless,without abilities whch cannot be seen from this video as well as "your G.O.D saying " saying things that seem false such as midnight bliss draining away any energy type and all sorts of other silly things.

It turns you into a helpless human female and drains said females blood. This applies to virtually anyone, we just do not know it's upper limits.

Darth Extecute

aOPNAB4C_uQ

That differ you from many others then.. according to some, Midnight Bliss is like.. the most powerful ability in the gaming world..

listening to others, this is what Midnight Bliss does, and my view of it:

1. Turns you into a girl ((agreed))
2. Puts you on fire ((agreed))
3. 1- Drains your soul ((disagreed))
3. 2- Drains your blood ((agreed))
4. Removes ALL powers ((disagreed))
5. The character cant defend themselves ((disagreed))

What we can see is the fire part, the girl part and the blood part.. the rest is just.. not proven.. sure, once the move commence in the game you cant do anything.. but that's a game mechanic..

Shin_Nikkolas
I demand this thread be closed. Mine was.

Fire Ninja
That differ you from many others then.. according to some, Midnight Bliss is like.. the most powerful ability in the gaming world..

listening to others, this is what Midnight Bliss does, and my view of it:

1. Turns you into a girl ((agreed))
2. Puts you on fire ((agreed))
3. 1- Drains your soul ((disagreed))
3. 2- Drains your blood ((agreed))
4. Removes ALL powers ((disagreed))
5. The character cant defend themselves ((disagreed))

What we can see is the fire part, the girl part and the blood part.. the rest is just.. not proven.. sure, once the move commence in the game you cant do anything.. but that's a game mechanic..

Uh-huh, you forget one important detail for someone who has done research on Demitri Maximoff:

"Those who had their blood sucked by Demitri had their body and soul poised with evil. They would become loyal servants to Demitri."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/583725/25007

Violent2Dope
Silence. Demitri can actually solo the BR cast, so it is not a bad thread. smile

It turns you into a helpless human female,as the vid clearly shows. Also, FN, are you sure it does not drain your soul?

Fire Ninja
Silence. Demitri can actually solo the BR cast, so it is not a bad thread. smile

It turns you into a helpless human female,as the vid clearly shows. Also, FN, are you sure it does not drain your soul?

No, but if he sucks your blood. He poisons your soul with his evil and control you.

BR dies

Darth Extecute
No, but if he sucks your blood. He poisons your soul with his evil and control you.

BR dies

I read the poison thing..

and trough my thoughts, poison is time-based.. different from a direct attack, a poison normally take time to gain effect..

Violent2Dope
I read the poison thing..

and trough my thoughts, poison is time-based.. different from a direct attack, a poison normally take time to gain effect.. It's not a literal poison, basically, he warps your soul, and you become his slave.

Fire Ninja
The poison was poetic license, he taints your soul and you become his slave.

Violent2Dope
The poison was poetic license, he taints your soul and you become his slave. I just said that kinda. stick out tongue

Fire Ninja
I just said that kinda. stick out tongue

Yeah. . .either way Demitri 20/10 (wins the extra ten by accident)

Violent2Dope
Yepperz. He beat Pyron, who would comfortably solo the BR cast, and both him and Pyron were at weakened states.

Fire Ninja
Demetri wasn't weakened, Pyron was maybe. I think your right about full powered Pyron beating Demitri.

Violent2Dope
Demetri wasn't weakened, Pyron was maybe. I think your right about full powered Pyron beating Demitri. Demitri was at 80%, wasn't he? And also, I do believe full power Pyron could, cause he could...you know...pop the planet with his fingers.

Fire Ninja
Demitri was at 80%, wasn't he? And also, I do believe full power Pyron could, cause he could...you know...pop the planet with his fingers.

I doubt that would keep Demitri from fighting. I believe he can survive in space, but who knows.

Violent2Dope
I doubt that would keep Demitri from fighting. I believe he can survive in space, but who knows. Maybe. Tho, I seriously don't see how Demitri would stand up to a guy as big as a sun.

Your G.O.D
1. when did he somehow canonically steal energy from Phobos with midnight bliss?he does it in the game, what more do you want? If he really couldn't do it, he wouldn't even be able to turn Phobos into anything...but he does.

2. if people want to make threads not about characters you want to see don't whine, their entitled to make as many DS, warcraft or even SF threads as they wish, go and make your own threads on characters you want to see Man, you need to chill.

aint nobody whinin about anything. it's not like I'm bashin cuz people don't make a variety of threads, I just made a suggestion on why it would be good to do so, so chillax

people are tired of proving ...durlaugh

few things have been proven for DS at all...wether its actually possible or not to prove anything or if their all fanboy rubbish from fansites is besides the point, if you cannot "prove" then its not "proven"...

whats BS is people overhpying the characters and whining because their bad "proof" if they can call it that displays nothing ori s a fansite that people don't take seriously, if you want to reduce the BS in the forum, then don't overhypse DS characters and stop whining and go and make your own threads on characters you want to see battle See, you got me ****ed up...

Y'all need to stop bitchin an moanin like lil girls and get a ****in reality check. No one who has supported the DS are fanboys, y'all just hatin cuz there are characters that exist that can mop the floor wit your favorite characters in which you guys idolize and think are invincible.

Give me a list of what you wanna see proven AGAIN...no list...then shut the **** up with all this bitchin about overhype and fanboy claims cuz as far as I'm concerned...y'all over hype and are the real fanboys.

Kain can completely stop time and Kosmos can destroy the universe, but yall don't over hype.

You guys are a ****in joke.Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Common sense 101

aOPNAB4C_uQ laughing Exactly the point.

I wanna know what hasn't been proven yet.

Burning thought
he does it in the game, what more do you want? If he really couldn't do it, he wouldn't even be able to turn Phobos into anything...but he does.

Man, you need to chill.

aint nobody whinin about anything. it's not like I'm bashin cuz people don't make a variety of threads, I just made a suggestion on why it would be good to do so, so chillax

See, you got me ****ed up...

Y'all need to stop bitchin an moanin like lil girls and get a ****in reality check. No one who has supported the DS are fanboys, y'all just hatin cuz there are characters that exist that can mop the floor wit your favorite characters in which you guys idolize and think are invincible.

Give me a list of what you wanna see proven AGAIN...no list...then shut the **** up with all this bitchin about overhype and fanboy claims cuz as far as I'm concerned...y'all over hype and are the real fanboys.

Kain can completely stop time and Kosmos can destroy the universe, but yall don't over hype.

You guys are a ****in joke. laughing Exactly the point.

I wanna know what hasn't been proven yet.

1. nah..in-game isnt good enough m8, you have to show the canon, not game mechanics, thats where you fail right there you see wink

2. why do people always think ime angry lol...if i was angry or stressed i wouldnt go on a forum to debate and id prob swear alot too, like you actually.

3. i what you up?

none of them are fanboys, youll fail right there for being one since you dont back up any claims yourself, as ive said before at least V2D and fire ninja try to back up some claims and succeed in some. Also theres no DS character that can beat the characters i like.....okie Kratos but hes prob one of the only ones.

theres a massive list, ill give you some to try and prove

Makai soul=power of 1000 world destructions each
tonnes of stuff on Jedah but i know you cant prove him, nobody can

i dont know about Kosmos but kain controls time, completly stop no, slow it so it may as well be stopped, yes ofcourse we dont know his potential, so its pontless, all we know for fact is he controls time to a degree.

if were a joke, your an entire comedy book

Diamond Kisses
Yepperz. He beat Pyron, who would comfortably solo the BR cast, and both him and Pyron were at weakened states.

Were you not the one saying that A > B > C logic fail? And you were holding onto it tight ermm

I guess Darkstalker has a logic of their own shrug

Fire Ninja

tonnes of stuff on Jedah but i know you cant prove him, nobody can

Can you post this massive list or some items from it? erm

Burning thought
i just told you one, the makai soul thing, just one step at a time

come to think of it, most of the Jedah things have already been proven false so their not on the list anymore

Your G.O.D
1. nah..in-game isnt good enough m8, you have to show the canon, not game mechanics, thats where you fail right there you see wink so now Dimitri can't cuz you've never seen him do it canonly, i guess Ryu can't do the Denjin Hadouken cuz he's never done it canonly, that's laughable.

if he has the move in his arsenal, he can do it.

2. why do people always think ime angry lol...if i was angry or stressed i wouldnt go on a forum to debate and id prob swear alot too, like you actually. see that's the problem, you people don't listen, i cuss all the time, go read my post in the respect sakura thread, i cussed there too, I guess I was angry then too, huh?

3. i what you up? F-U-C-K-E-D up, slang term for, "you have me misunderstood"

none of them are fanboys, youll fail right there for being one since you dont back up any claims yourself, as ive said before at least V2D and fire ninja try to back up some claims and succeed in some. Also theres no DS character that can beat the characters i like.....okie Kratos but hes prob one of the only ones. You fail dawg, you keep talkin shit bout none of my claims have been backed up, but i only speak on what has already been proven...

YOU phail my friend

tonnes of stuff on Jedah but i know you cant prove him, nobody can Who said that and show me where?

i dont know about Kosmos but kain controls time, completly stop no, slow it so it may as well be stopped, yes ofcourse we dont know his potential, so its pontless, all we know for fact is he controls time to a degree. Slowing time is pointless if the characters you face can get to point A to point B INSTANTLY, in NO TIME.

if were a joke, your an entire comedy book Right.

Violent2Dope
Were you not the one saying that A > B > C logic fail? And you were holding onto it tight ermm

I guess Darkstalker has a logic of their own shrug When character B is so much more powerful than character(or should I say cast heheh) C, A can beat C. That is the only exception.

Fire Ninja
i just told you one, the makai soul thing, just one step at a time

I was waiting for you to pull some stunt like this.

come to think of it, most of the Jedah things have already been proven false so their not on the list anymore

What things, be specific.

Burning thought
so now Dimitri can't cuz you've never seen him do it canonly, i guess Ryu can't do the Denjin Hadouken cuz he's never done it canonly, that's laughable.

if he has the move in his arsenal, he can do it.

see that's the problem, you people don't listen, i cuss all the time, go read my post in the respect sakura thread, i cussed there too, I guess I was angry then too, huh?

F-U-C-K-E-D up, slang term for, "you have me misunderstood"

You fail dawg, you keep talkin shit bout none of my claims have been backed up, but i only speak on what has already been proven...

YOU phail my friend

Who said that and show me where?

Slowing time is pointless if the characters you face can get to point A to point B INSTANTLY, in NO TIME.

Right.

no you now have me ****ed up, you see i didnt say he could not have the move, just that him using it on that robot is game mechanics, unless you cannot show me him canonically using it on the robot, then you phail and its use on the robot does not add up to any proof on it working on anything other than what it says it can do.

if you cuss all the time, this is not the forum for you "points to rules" now leave the forums if your going to cuss wink

you claim things have already been proven yet if i ask you what has been proven you cannot tell me, how funny.

Jedah absorbed 33,000,000,000 souls, each had at least 10 times

okie its 10x but this is still to be proven in my eyes, please show me what states this and what says each soul has the power and not the normal makai themselves.

slowing time is pointless...they wont be gong there instant would they if time is slowed, if they move to a place instantly in normal time flow, it would be reduced if time itself was slowed by the factor of time reduction, also reactions would be reduced, the brain waves, everything, light itself will be slowing down so kain is likely to look invisible to those who are slowing down.

Burning thought
I was waiting for you to pull some stunt like this.

What things, be specific.
his dimension destroying and creating, it seems these are all void in debates because he uses souls to do it.....no souls in the debate unless he usess his oppnenets, which is then irrelevent because hes then won the debate

Fire Ninja
his dimension destroying and creating

This was proven already, but rather than be unproductive:

Gu2bSSouLcc

"Story: Jedah, the lord of the Dohma clan, awoke from his century long sleep.He believes that he is the one that needs to recreate life by fusing allsouls into one life form, "the Shintai". To do this, he creates the Majigen and summons those with worthy souls into his realm."

, it seems these are all void in debates because he uses souls to do it.....no souls in the debate unless he usess his oppnenets,

He did not use any souls to create Majigen. As for destroying them, I always stated that he needs prep for that.

Burning thought
This was proven already, but rather than be unproductive:

Gu2bSSouLcc

"Story: Jedah, the lord of the Dohma clan, awoke from his century long sleep.He believes that he is the one that needs to recreate life by fusing allsouls into one life form, "the Shintai". To do this, he creates the Majigen and summons those with worthy souls into his realm."

He did not use any souls to create Majigen. As for destroying them, I always stated that he needs prep for that.

yes i see now, everything there shows that hes taking souls and sending them into the baby by the looks if things...so.....that doesnt show him destroying any dimension, hes jsut taking souls, killing a population doesnt neccerily mean hes going to destroy the entire dimension..nothing on there states this. Also it says "he belives" some of these things in the story....if he just bleives does not neccerily make it true...see, this is proof alone that your so called "proof" is not actually solid proof of anything tbh unless you have more evidence

also about making the majigen V2D has said he made it from Ozmordu (dunno his name) soul....is V2D lieing?

Fire Ninja
yes i see now, everything there shows that hes taking souls and sending them into the baby by the looks if things...so.....that doesnt show him destroying any dimension

Read the dialouge, the ending consist of more then just pictures.

, hes jsut taking souls, killing a population doesnt neccerily mean hes going to destroy the entire dimension.

Even though that's his goal and his ending implies he did?

.nothing on there states this. Also it says "he belives" some of these things in the story....if he just bleives does not neccerily make it true...see, this is proof alone that your so called "proof" is not actually solid proof of anything tbh unless you have more evidence

Because your not reading it, he clearly states that he has to destroy the human world next.

also about making the majigen V2D has said he made it from Ozmordu (dunno his name) soul....is V2D lieing?

Nowhere is that mention in the canon or in-game.

Burning thought
Read the dialouge, the ending consist of more then just pictures.

Even though that's his goal and his ending implies he did?

Because your not reading it, he clearly states that he has to destroy the human world next.

Nowhere is that mention in the canon or in-game.

ofcourse i read it, he mentions worlds...Earth...makai..dimensions? nopes...is there anything to actually show that hes actually destroyed the makai world even? taking the souls doesnt destroy the world..simple..

heres something else to prove, how does he create the majigen?

Fire Ninja
ofcourse i read it, he mentions worlds...Earth...makai..dimensions?

He says human world which is the universe that humans reside in. erm

nopes...is there anything to actually show that hes actually destroyed the makai world even?

Doesn't have too, he mentions destroying the Human World and another undisclosed world which is most likely Makai.

taking the souls doesnt destroy the world..simple..

He does both though.

heres something else to prove, how does he create the majigen?

Who knows, why would I have to prove that, though?

Burning thought
He says human world which is the universe that humans reside in. erm

Doesn't have too, he mentions destroying the Human World and another undisclosed world which is most likely Makai.

He does both though.

Who knows, why would I have to prove that, though?

prove this, since when does human world mean the whole universe, now thats some hyper right there, the world is the Earth, we dont say..the World is exapnding we say the "universe" is expanding....understand? prove he means the universe

no see now your not reading, he menstions hes going to try to destroy it next, wether he succeeds or not who knows.

he does both? when does it say he destroys the actual planet? i mean we can see the souls so hes taken makais souls, if you cannot prove then "shrug"

Fire Ninja
prove this, since when does human world mean the whole universe, now thats some hyper right there, the world is the Earth, we dont say..the World is exapnding we say the "universe" is expanding....understand? prove he means the universe

Makai is considered to be the a completely separate realm from the earth. As shown in it's description, it's not a planet:

The Gate, a distortion in space which connects the human world and Makai

I doubt they would use cosmological terms due to poetic license. It's obvious that Makai is a completely different universe, because if it was just another planet they would mention it like they did with planet Hellstorm.

Another refrence to makai being a different realm:

Many creatures from Makai has already flowed into the human world. Many of these creatures have high values for humans. Items usable for decorations, materials that doesn't exist in the human world

Humans who wander
into Makai by accident are classified in this class.

I don't see how it would be possible for Makai and Humans to wonder into "other planets".

If makai were aliens from space, they would be classifeid in the same catergory as pyron who is not considered a Makai or Human. He's said to be Alien, if the Makai were aleins they would be counted in that catergory as well.

no see now your not reading, he menstions hes going to try to destroy it next, wether he succeeds or not who knows.

I did not say he did, I said he could.

he does both? when does it say he destroys the actual planet? i mean we can see the souls so hes taken makais souls, if you cannot prove then "shrug"

It implies like I said before. He obviously destroyed a world that is not the human world, and it could only be Makai or Majigen. Those are the only universes left.

Diamond Kisses
When character B is so much more powerful than character(or should I say cast heheh) C, A can beat C. That is the only exception.

Hypocrit ermm

Burning thought
Makai is considered to be the a completely separate realm from the earth. As shown in it's description:

The Gate, a distortion in space which connects the human world and Makai

I doubt they would use cosmological terms due to poetic license. It's obvious that Makai is a completely different universe, because if it was just another planet they would mention it like they did with planet Hellstorm. another refrence to makai being a different realm:

Many creatures from Makai has already flowed into the human world. Many of these creatures have high values for humans. Items usable for decorations, materials that doesn't exist in the human world

Humans who wander
into Makai by accident are classified in this class.

I don't see how it would be possible for Makai and humans to wonder into "other planets".

I did not say he did, I said he could.

It implies like I said before.

apparently the Makai gate itself is on the planet itself so it wouldnt make any less sense at all of them walking onto another world, explain to me how Humans could walk onto another planet without there being a portal there...

yes i grasp Makai is in an alternate realm/reality but theres still nothing to suggest he destroyed its entire dimension..nor to suggest that hes going to destroy more than just the "world" of Earth....you bring up poetic license to try and cover your failing argument.

Fire Ninja
apparently the Makai gate itself is on the planet itself so it wouldnt make any less sense at all of them walking onto another world, explain to me how Humans could walk onto another planet without there being a portal there...

You missed the point, it's not about the fact that they are connected by gates. Many Makai have history in the human world or live their. The two worlds are intimately connected in some shape of form.
That much is obvious, Makai are well known in Human legends and Humans are acknowledge by the Makai.

yes i grasp Makai is in an alternate realm/reality but theres still nothing to suggest he destroyed its entire dimension..nor to suggest that hes going to destroy more than just the "world" of Earth....you bring up poetic license to try and cover your failing argument.

Because your not reading the dialogue. He mentions the origins of Makai and states that he must destroy this world. So, he's obviously talking about Makai.

Fire Ninja
Jedah's speech more then enough evidence to does who know about DS.

From his ending:

". . .It is said, that all life began with on life form"

"To correct the errors of this world, I shall go back"

Okay, lets examine what he's saying. The first sentence is clearly a reference to Makai. Because, Makai is believed to be created by one Life form according to legend:

"It is written in the "Makai Souseiki/Genesis of Makai" that Makai is the
body of god itself. The "first lifeform" appeared through emptiness and it is the one who created Makai.

second sentence has to do with Jedah's goal, and that is to recreate everything. The whole "Going back" metaphor is clearly an allusion to this goal.

"He was always distressed about the future of Makai. He believes that if Makai left to rule by Belial, it would grow old and begin to decay."

"Story: Jedah, the lord of the Dohma clan, awoke from his century long sleep. He believes that he is the one that needs to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, "the Shintai". To do this, he creates the Majigen and summons those with worthy souls into his realm."

Violent2Dope
He did use Ozomu's soul to make the Majigen dudes. As for how he destroyed it, don't know. Makai itself is only a planet, or at least, the living space is equivelant to one, as it has barriers around it to keep from leaving. Jedah did destroy and remake the dimension.

Fire Ninja
He did use Ozomu's soul to make the Majigen dudes. As for how he destroyed it, don't know. Makai itself is only a planet, or at least, the living space is equivelant to one, as it has barriers around it to keep from leaving. Jedah did destroy and remake the dimension.

The mainland of Makai is as big as a planet. The size of the rest of Makai is unknown due to the barrier. Your right about Ozum, though.

Violent2Dope
The mainland of Makai is as big as a planet. The size of the rest of Makai is unknown due to the barrier. Your right about Ozum, though. That's...pretty much what I just said.

Burning thought
Jedah's speech more then enough evidence to does who know about DS.

From his ending:

". . .It is said, that all life began with on life form"

"To correct the errors of this world, I shall go back"

Okay, lets examine what he's saying. The first sentence is clearly a reference to Makai. Because, Makai is believed to be created by one Life form according to legend:

"It is written in the "Makai Souseiki/Genesis of Makai" that Makai is the
body of god itself. The "first lifeform" appeared through emptiness and it is the one who created Makai.

second sentence has to do with Jedah's goal, and that is to recreate everything. The whole "Going back" metaphor is clearly an allusion to this goal.

"He was always distressed about the future of Makai. He believes that if Makai left to rule by Belial, it would grow old and begin to decay."

"Story: Jedah, the lord of the Dohma clan, awoke from his century long sleep. He believes that he is the one that needs to recreate life by fusing all souls into one life form, "the Shintai". To do this, he creates the Majigen and summons those with worthy souls into his realm."

i know that much already, what it fails to say is dimension, as V2D says, no matter how big the planet is, its still a planet, not an entire dimension, even if he did bust the whole planet physically blowing up the world (which imo nothing states this) then he is still not a dimension destroyer, he is simply taking the souls, feeding evil baby with them, and if V2D says is true about him making the Majigen then he doesnt do any feet afaik thats worthy of mentioning, he does everything by taking souls, he doesnt do it without something else such as creating a dimension, and destroying one ime still not convinced since he just takes out the world, wheres the dimension in this equation?

Violent2Dope
Dude, what that just said is that the first life form in existence made Makai(from its own body I guess) and that Jedah is going to recreate what it did, to start over. That means, he plans on remaking existence.

Diamond Kisses
And Yoda said he would beat Sidious, which he did not shrug

Saying it is different from doing or proving that you are capable of doing it ermm

Burning thought
Dude, what that just said is that the first life form in existence made Makai(from its own body I guess) and that Jedah is going to recreate what it did, to start over. That means, he plans on remaking existence.

yes but as DK just said, throughout fiction charaters say their going to do something, plan but its not proof at all that they "will" succeed or wether or not they can actually do it in the first place, Jedah doesnt neccerily "know" it will work, for all he knows the baby mite die if he takes too long in the time to feed it, or it mite get cold, the poor thing being out in space and in this nothingness of a dimension

its the baby thats actually doing the replacing anyway, where did the baby come from? it will prob end up just swallowing up Jedah in the end

Fire Ninja
And Yoda said he would beat Sidious, which he did not shrug

Saying it is different from doing or proving that you are capable of doing it ermm

yes but as DK just said, throughout fiction charaters say their going to do something, plan but its not proof at all that they "will" succeed or wether or not they can actually do it in the first place, Jedah doesnt neccerily "know" it will work, for all he knows the baby mite die if he takes too long in the time to feed it, or it mite get cold, the poor thing being out in space and in this nothingness of a dimension

Except that he did it, which is why he said the human world was next and why the Shintai was feeding.

Burning thought
Except that he did it, which is why he said the human world was next and why the Shintai was feeding.

yes he did, take the souls from Makai....yes he does think hell take planet Earth next wink

Fire Ninja
yes he did, take the souls from Makai....yes he does think hell take planet Earth next wink

Once again, He destroy Makai based on his dialogue and evidence. You clearly see makai buildings being destroyed.

Burning thought
Once again, He destroy Makai based on his dialogue and evidence. You clearly see makai buildings being destroyed.

and the Buildings are dimensions?

Fire Ninja
and the Buildings are dimensions?

They are part of it, again his dialogue indicates that makai is destroyed. Show me any evidence to the contrary.

He says:

"I'll have to destroy the other world, the human world."

Obviously if his plan to destroy the world he was just talking about before had failed. He could not continue his plan, now could he?

Burning thought
They are part of it, again his dialogue indicates that makai is destroyed. Show me any evidence to the contrary.

no i agree, Makai is destryoed, makai is one planet....not a dimension, thats where you fall....buildings and cities do not equel a dimension, one planet does not equel the entire dimenson being wiped out

answer this, does 1 planet to you equel 1 dimension?

Fire Ninja
Prove that Makai is a planet.

Lana
Okay, let this thread go on long enough even though it's against the rules.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.