Awake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Anyone seen the trailer for this new Hayden Christensen (hope I spelled that right laughing ) flick? looks pretty damn good.

exanda kane
Hayden Christiensen? Put that in the bin.

Rogue Jedi
He is actually not a bad actor, he was OK in life is a house. EVERYONE SUCKED in the PT.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Liked Hayden Christensen in the Star Wars prequels. Awake looks good. Jessica Alba is definitely a good choice to act alongside with.

vivando-loca
i wanna see this movie, looks good. smile

Rogue Jedi
yes

Röland
I thought it looked stupid.

SkinWalker
It looks like it could be good. I'm not a fan of Hayden, but there is no need to be bias, but it also looks like a good role for Jessica Alba. I think she needs to step away from the high profile stuff and get down to something low key. I hope this is a step in the right direction.

sithsaber408
Anybody got the trailer?

Rogue Jedi
L1JXF3Ry_QI

sithsaber408
That actually looks really good!

I might see that.

People give Hayden crap, but he's a fantastic actor.

He just didn't play the character that people wanted in the SW movies.

He played the character that LUCAS wanted him to play. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
righto.

The_Dormouse
What a generic, piece-of-sh*t suspense thriller. We all know how it's going to end. He won't die after all is said and done; the doctors will be killed or taken to prison; and Jessica Alba is going to save the f*cking day. The idea sounds a little original and interesting, but the whole formula won't be anything new, and that's why I don't plan on seeing this.

Rogue Jedi
the whole idea of waking up during surgery scares the shit outta me.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the whole idea of waking up during surgery scares the shit outta me.

Yeah, same here. When I first heard the premise of the film, it was something that would definitely freak the hell out of me if it happened.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by The_Dormouse
What a generic, piece-of-sh*t suspense thriller. We all know how it's going to end. He won't die after all is said and done; the doctors will be killed or taken to prison; and Jessica Alba is going to save the f*cking day. The idea sounds a little original and interesting, but the whole formula won't be anything new, and that's why I don't plan on seeing this.

I guess you don't enjoy very much movies then do yuo, considering 99.999% of movies have unoriginal formulas?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, same here. When I first heard the premise of the film, it was something that would definitely freak the hell out of me if it happened. its the cutting, seeing my guts and shit......fook that. sad

sithsaber408

Actually, based on spoilers Jessica Alba is in on it.

So, it may be a little more than meets the eye.

Rogue Jedi
Jessica Alba's boobies.......mmmmmmmmmmm

Solo
His performance in Shattered Glass is just great. This, however, looks awful.

SelphieT
There was a Tales From The Crypt episode, where the same thing basically happens.

This automatically looks like crap to me, but who knows, maybe it'll be worth 7 bucks.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by SelphieT
There was a Tales From The Crypt episode, where the same thing basically happens.

This automatically looks like crap to me, but who knows, maybe it'll be worth 7 bucks. Jessica Alba. smile

The_Dormouse
Jessica Alba. smile

Shut the f*ck up.

sithsaber408
^^^Hey, calm down. It's just a thread about a movie.

You've posted twice, and both times you're negative and swearing at people.

It's OK, you don't have to watch the movie if you don't want....or even post in this thread if you don't like whats said. smile

Rogue Jedi
What a generic, piece-of-sh*t suspense thriller. We all know how it's going to end. He won't die after all is said and done; the doctors will be killed or taken to prison; and Jessica Alba is going to save the f*cking day. The idea sounds a little original and interesting, but the whole formula won't be anything new, and that's why I don't plan on seeing this. dont let the door hit you.

Mairuzu
might see it today

sithsaber408
Hoping to catch it this weekend.

I'll post a short review after I've watched it.

Quiero Mota
He is actually not a bad actor, he was OK in life is a house. EVERYONE SUCKED in the PT.

No, Hayden ruined it.

Just like that guy in the Mooby's in Clerks II said: "My name is Hayden Christensen, and my wooden acting ruined the prequels."

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
No, Hayden ruined it.

Just like that guy in the Mooby's in Clerks II said: "My name is Hayden Christensen, and my wooden acting ruined the prequels."

"You know what, maybe we should start calling your friend Padme, 'cause he loves Mannequin Skywalker so much, right?" (in a robotic monotone): "DANGER, DANGER, MY NAME IS ANAKIN, MY SHITTY ACTING IS RUINING SAGA."

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Mairuzu
"You know what, maybe we should start calling your friend Padme, 'cause he loves Mannequin Skywalker so much, right?" (in a robotic monotone): "DANGER, DANGER, MY NAME IS ANAKIN, MY SHITTY ACTING IS RUINING SAGA."

embarrasment

Same idea though.

Röland
Originally posted by Mairuzu

crylaugh

Mairuzu
Well, just got done seeing it... personally i didnt have a problem with the movie.. i actually liked it..

hopefully it wasnt only cause you can see jessica albas nipple...

Impediment
Stephen King wrote a short story about this in one of his books, except the protagonist was bitten by a fictional species of viper and was mentally awake during his "autopsy".

Everything's Eventual was the book, and Autopsy Room Four was the short story.

SnakeEyes
This movie was decent.

Nothing special, but not terrible either.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
No, Hayden ruined it.

Just like that guy in the Mooby's in Clerks II said: "My name is Hayden Christensen, and my wooden acting ruined the prequels." dude, EVERYONE sucked in the PT. not just Hayden.

Discos
Thread started November 13th? This sucks, I just saw the trailer for this in the cinema during "Ine The Valley of Ellah".

The movie looks very original, I can't wait to see it.

Hayden has been a little quiet since Star Wars, but suddenly he is in alot of current and up a coming movies.

How long has this been out in the states?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.