Ot V Pt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
GL made two trilogys and trurned it into a saga . Alot of Pt fans say ROTS is outstanding and ESB for the OT. Some even say ROTS is better then ROTJ ! sad

I like the OT more becouse its funney dark powerfull story and some great moments . The PT has Great special effects and lightsabre fightes but does not work for me .

Will the PT be rememberd in 30 years time ?

Darth Scythe
You do know there is a PT forum right?

coolmovies
ya ya mad

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't even start this.. this will never end. Ever.

Close it before Exanda gets here!

((The_Anomaly))
I like the movies in this order:

1. ROTJ
2. ROTS
3.ESB
4.AOTC
5.TPM
6.ANH

I like neither the PT or the OT more then then other, I just accept it as one whole story rather then 2 separate entities. That's how Lucas wanted it to be anyways.

Blax_Hydralisk
You like ANH the least?

That sir, is heresy!

vader11
My list:
1.)ROTJ
2.)ROTS
3.)AOTC
4.)ESB
5.)TPM
6.)ANH

Orbius
AOTC over ESB? You must have your mind flushed, immediately, a cog may be loose. Lol.

vader11
Everyone has their own opinion. That's what I thought.
And btw AOTC just win by a very very small margin.

sithsaber408
PT is awesome.

So is OT.

They both are cool.

Rampant ox
AotC is the best one. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
Really? Just the beginning of Return of the Sith alone trumped all of AotC super13

exanda kane
I'm here, don't worry.

Right.

Only two Star Wars movies are actually good.

nmensfinest
ESB
ANH
RotJ
TPM
RotS
AotC

Originally posted by Orbius
AOTC over ESB? You must have your mind flushed, immediately, a cog may be loose. Lol.

QFT!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You like ANH the least?

That sir, is heresy!

ANH is boring. I never really liked it as a kid and its still my least favorite of all 6 movies. Its just so slow. The first quarter of ANH is good because it ties back into the PT and whatnot with the mentioning of the Clone Wars and all. The rest is boring, even the Death Star part is pretty boring..I dunno, I find it harder to sit through ANH from start to finish more then any of the other 6... erm

Melcórë
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
ANH is boring. I never really liked it as a kid and its still my least favorite of all 6 movies. Its just so slow. The first quarter of ANH is good because it ties back into the PT and whatnot with the mentioning of the Clone Wars and all. The rest is boring, even the Death Star part is pretty boring..I dunno, I find it harder to sit through ANH from start to finish more then any of the other 6... erm

So, in other words - you prefer action to good story. stick out tongue
LOL, just kidding.

Personally, my list would go:
1. ESB
2. RotJ
3. ANH
4. TPM/RotS (Deadlock, Tie, etc.)
5. AotC

Orbius
Originally posted by nmensfinest
ESB
ANH
RotJ
TPM
RotS
AotC

QFT!

What's QFT?

Blax_Hydralisk
quotting fvck tards.

super13

nah just messin', it stands for quoted for trurth.

But you already knew that.

Julie
I like select pieces from TPM, AOTC, and ROTS... the OT is by far better developed and IMO written. Jar Jar in PT is the annoying thing that won't shut up, at least in OT the annoying thing that won't shut up happens to be Luke and he occasionally has fits of maturity

Count Makashi
I like them both equal, their both part of a great story and they both add something to the Saga.

But i have to say, that if i made a list of favorite characters, there would be more from the PT, then OT.

Darth Martin
1. TESB
2. ROTJ
3. ROTS
4. TPM
5. AOTC
6. ANH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.