Sex Abuse: It's Not Just for Priests Anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

Bardock42
Now we just need to know in what way her husband was involved.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Now we just need to know in what way her husband was involved.

God has nothing to do with it.

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
God has nothing to do with it.

I dunno. I saw a show last night that had a catholic priest who said that most of the "miracles" in the old testament were the work of Aliens. (Certainly not more insane that the idea that some all powerful space daddy is floating above our heads, but a suprise, none the less.) What if Alien abductions are just perverted angels, molesting the human race?

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
I dunno. I saw a show last night that had a catholic priest who said that most of the "miracles" in the old testament were the work of Aliens. (Certainly not more insane that the idea that some all powerful space daddy is floating above our heads, but a suprise, none the less.) What if Alien abductions are just perverted angels, molesting the human race?

He isn't very Catholic then, I guess. But yes, his ideas aren't any more absurd.

Then Michael and Gabriel have some explaining to do, because those "abductions", almost always involve an anal probing or two.

This nun story, is just further proof that the Catholic church should go back to old ways and let the preist and nuns marry/have sex. No, I'm not implying that lack of sex turns people into pedophiles, but it allowing them to have sex, couldn't hurt.

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
He isn't very Catholic then, I guess. But yes, his ideas aren't any more absurd.

The show mentioned that the vaticans official spokesman on teh subject has said that the Church believes UFOs exist, and that they're extraterrestrial. What truth there is to that, I don't know.

As for the Nun, I've never understood how the church can say that homosexuality is the giving in to fleshly urges, which go against the natural urge to reproduce...all the while disallowing the clergy to express those god given urges themselves. But I get what you're saying about no sex=pedophilia. I'd say that some part of pedophilia has something to do with the culture of youth we have in most of teh world.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY IS STOOPID

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY IS STOOPID

I was under the impression that you didn't think catholicism was a legitimate branch of Christianity?

chithappens
Maybe they were innfluenced by the words of Socrates and Plato on true friendship.

I honestly can't understand where any of this molesting shit comes from. Get some grown pussy/dick. Damn

dadudemon
Originally posted by chithappens
Maybe they were innfluenced by the words of Socrates and Plato on true friendship.

I honestly can't understand where any of this molesting shit comes from. Get some grown pussy/dick. Damn

I never understood it either. I clearly states that a Bishop should be married in the new testament.

Timothy Chapter 3: 2, 12

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.

I am not saying that that would solve the problem, but requiring the priests to be married my prevent SOME problems.

As for the nuns....where did that concept come from?

lord xyz
She's 79. I bet her boobs are all saggy.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I was under the impression that you didn't think catholicism was a legitimate branch of Christianity?
You have me confused with Marchello.

The whole "can't marry" bit comes from Paul's words, when he writes that he wishes everyone weren't married...but, again, there's the problem of taking that verse out of context.

Darth Macabre
Was she hot back then?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Was she hot back then?

Exactly...I wouldn't have minded being molested by Julie Andrews from sound of music when I was a boy. no expression

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
You have me confused with Marchello.

How could that have happened?

anaconda
doe a deer a female deer................. eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by anaconda
doe a deer a female deer................. eek!

Ray, a drop of golden suuuuuun..

Sadako of Girth
I dont think being married would be the answer.

Presidents are all married and they still manage to give whole countries an illegal f***ing.

BackFire
Was the nun hot?

Sadako of Girth
Probably was..... Thats why the habit was probably removed, I'd bet.
Otherwise working up a dirty sex-sweat would probably be too much, temperature wise... Sex case nuns must ventilate somehow....

Except for Alien Sex Nuns.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
How could that have happened?
Oh no you di'in't.

Alfheim
What if Alien abductions are just perverted angels, molesting the human race?

Yeah they're called the nephiim. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
an observation: I have never seen so many people gathered in one place who do not believe in god.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
an observation: I have never seen so many people gathered in one place who do not believe in god. As in where?

If you mean people that don't believe in God and only those, then probably true, cause they have no reasons to gather solely because they don't believe in God.

Sadako of Girth
Damn....

*Realising Ive attended the wrong meeting*

*Continues disbelieving in conventional gods*

Kram3r
W-was she hot?

Sadako of Girth
Not after the petrol had all burned away, and several hours had passed..... no.

SpearofDestiny
MmmMmmmMmmmMmMmmm.......IT was ALWAYS my DREAM to be molested by OLD PRIESTS ! droolio

If Only I could have been SACRAFICED to the LORD through an anal/oral ceremony !

MmmMmmmm....CREAMMYYYYY droolio

KingTech
I think it is quite natural to have sex.You can not stop any body in the world for having sex.You can not avoid sex what ever be your rank.In my opinion every one whether nuns or others to have sex.Otherwise they will fall in evils.

Cheesebits
i've read that Tibetan monks have to careful about having sex at all (b/c they are monks) and esp. with children.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.