Ask and it Shall Be Given

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE
laughing

Quiero Mota
Um...Religion Forum?

botankus
Adam, how much time per day do you spend looking for news stories?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by botankus
Adam, how much time per day do you spend looking for news stories?
A better question would be, "How much time do you spend per day looking for stories that portray Christianity in a negative light?"

Robtard
"I do not think we have to come together to convince God of anything, but like any parent, God wants to hear from his children," said Mickler. "We pray for rain every Sunday."

LOL.

Devil King
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
A better question would be, "How much time do you spend per day looking for stories that portray Christianity in a negative light?"

Do you pray for rain?

Adam_PoE

I don't find these stories, they find me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Personification of news stories? Now that's different. confused

Zeal Ex Nihilo
That's probably true. It's not hard to find anti-theist blogs.

Robtard

Nor is it hard to find religious based rantings. When is the next "end of the world" coming, again?

Devil King

do you pray for rain?

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Devil King
do you pray for rain?
No, we get enough precipitation here.

Adam_PoE

It was on the front page of Google News this morning.

Devil King
No, we get enough precipitation here.

Would you pray for rain?

Bardock42
A better question would be, "How much time do you spend per day looking for stories that portray Christianity in a negative light?" To be fair, Christians all over your country seem bent on behaving in the most ridiculous manners though.

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh, only some, or in some cases many. There are also a lot of us who are, quite simply, disgusted and embarrassed by these retards putting us all in a bad light all the time.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Would you pray for rain?
Are you trying to lure me into some kind of word trap here? Of course I would, if it were needed.
Originally posted by Bardock42
To be fair, Christians all over your country seem bent on behaving in the most ridiculous manners though.
That's true. Of course, so do Dawkins and his zealots.

Bardock42
I actually like Dawkins quite a bit. But you are right, there's a bunch of atheists that the world could do very, very well without.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I like Dawkins when he's not talking about religion. He's a very smart man, and he has interesting ideas.

leonheartmm
people villify dawkins too much here. he isnt half as bad as they make him out to be.

Tptmanno1
Yea, and heaven forbid someone speak up for atheism...
I'm completely fine with him doing everything that he's doing. Keep publishing books and going on news shows and whatnot.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by leonheartmm
people villify dawkins too much here. he isnt half as bad as they make him out to be.
Yes, he is. And his followers are even worse.
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Yea, and heaven forbid someone speak up for atheism...
The issue isn't with Dawkins's "speaking up" for atheism. It's that he's a douche.

KKMGirl
I luv dawkins. he's a genious.

Sadako of Girth
A douche he may be, but hes also a douche with a whole collection of excellent points, from what Ive seen of him.

Shakyamunison
Would you pray for rain?

I pray for the sun to come up everyday, and so far it has worked. laughing

KingTech
I don't believe in religion and related stuff.You can not get your desires only by praying for them.I have many questions in this regard. These stories are base less.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
A douche he may be, but hes also a douche with a whole collection of excellent points, from what Ive seen of him.
Look harder.

Sadako of Girth
I did. Ergoe the conclusion.

Darth Demise
there is a little thing in the constitution called the first amendment. yeah, pretty sure it says something about freedom of religion. if some one believes something its there own right to believe it and they shouldn't have to worry about anyone bashing them for it. that's the way it would be if the system actually worked. wink

Cheesebits
laughing

they got rain, but someone's son died, what an exchange.

Adam_PoE

Zeal Ex Nihilo
...And that may be an excellent example of why women are not allowed to be in the ministry.

leonheartmm
^idiot {or were u joking?}

Yes, he is. And his followers are even worse.

The issue isn't with Dawkins's "speaking up" for atheism. It's that he's a douche.

no he isnt. you are villifying him and trying to project him from only one angle. and who exactly are his FOLLOWERS??? confused

dawkins isnt a douche at all. when exactly has he acted like a douche, gimme real life examples please.

Adam_PoE
With hot, dry weather in the immediate and long-term forecasts, Republican Governor Spencer Cox on Thursday called on Utahns to pray for rain this weekend as Utah's drought conditions continue to worsen.

In a pre-recorded video, the governor called on Utahns of all faiths to join him in a "weekend of humble prayer" from Friday through Sunday.

"We need more rain and we need it now," he said. "We need some divine intervention. By praying collaboratively and collectively, asking God for more rain, we may be able to escape the deadliest aspects of the continuing drought."

0A2KkyDGHRY

Robtard
Maybe they can try a 'rain dance'?

Bashar Teg
if it fails, they can just stick to the script and blame Biden, Hillary's emails, lgbtq, muslims, AOC, BLM, and antifa. idiot fundies

Old Man Whirly!
With hot, dry weather in the immediate and long-term forecasts, Republican Governor Spencer Cox on Thursday called on Utahns to pray for rain this weekend as Utah's drought conditions continue to worsen.

In a pre-recorded video, the governor called on Utahns of all faiths to join him in a "weekend of humble prayer" from Friday through Sunday.

"We need more rain and we need it now," he said. "We need some divine intervention. By praying collaboratively and collectively, asking God for more rain, we may be able to escape the deadliest aspects of the continuing drought."

0A2KkyDGHRY I've seen prayers for rain in KSA, they are only suggested when it's likely to rain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.