Save the Anime world!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire Ninja
The world of Anime is being invaded a group known as "The Legion of Destruction". This group is comprised of high-level non-anime cosmic beast, and to make matters worst. Lord of Nightmares, the unofficial GOD of Anime has decided to sted aside and let these deviants have their way in an attempt to measure her creations worth. Your job is to create a nine man team comprised soley on Anime/Manga characters to save the day. Your opposition is:

1.Rot
2.The Hunger
3. Shuma Gorath
4. Infinity (Odins Darkseid)
5. Atum The God Slayer
6. Solaris
7. Sun Eater
8. Mageddon
9. Imperiex Prime

Your team has a maximum of 1 year prep, you can use five plot devices from any Anime/Manga

The Hunger
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/hungerthanos1.jpg

Mageddon:
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/P5.jpg

Shuma Gorath:
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/b/mshshu-10.gif

Fire Ninja
Oh, and no mention of Tenchi's OVA kami wankfest is allowed. If your gonna use the chousin, you may only use their current incarnatiions. That means no Kami Washu (unless you giver all three gems) or Kami Tsuande. Tenchi is allowed, but that OVA version is banned, same with zero.

Haruhi
1. Darkstar/Vorfeed combination
2. Z
3. Dark Schneider at his highest
4. Adam Kadamon
5. Pyron (Darkstalkers)
6. Haruhi Suzumiya
7. Hild (Ah My Goddess)
8. Idea of Evil (Berserk)
9. Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga

Now, you might be wondering why I listed Osaka, but the reality of it is, she's really quite powerful..

Here's why.

Thanos sees Osaka,

"What's this, a puny human child, surely killing her will finally get me in Death good graces."

Shoots beam at her but Osaka just happens to look down on the ground before the beam fires because she saw a snail.

Osaka looks up, sees Thanos, who is astounded. Amazed his kill attempt on a puny Earthling girl failed, he decides to investigate this.

Osaka asks him,

"Are snails bugs?"

"What? No human, they belong to the gastropod class, foolish of you not to know."

"Nya?"

Thanos looks perplexed, sighs.

"No, snails are not bugs."

Osaka finally clues in a little, then spaces out again.

"Oh... good, because if snails were bugs, they would be in bug collections, which would be weird. Snails are so homey, because they carry their hom, or is it their home that carries them???? ........ You are purple, are you a purple bread roll cucumber?"

Thanos looks really confused.

"Purple cucumbers would be interesting, but I wonder what they would taste like, would they taste purple, or stil taste like cucumbers, maybe they would taste like blueberries then..."

Thanos' head explodes.

Endless Mike
You copy - and - pasted that from CBR

Haruhi
Yeah, it's not my post. Never said it was, but I'm thoroughly convinced Osaka can take down Thanos and the other guys on that list.

If not, the other powerhouses definitely can

Akuki
I'd probably go with:
Hild-Sama (AMG)
Ideon
TTGL
Z
Aware Haruhi
Satan from Bastard!!
Zeus from Saint Seiya
Enrico Pucci from JJBA

Team would have a pretty easy win imo. I think both TTGL and Enrico are universe busters.

Blax_Hydralisk
GOKU ALONE LOLOLOLOL HE CAN BUST UNIVARZES!!

Sol Valentine
Z
Aware Haruhi
Satan from Bastard!!
Zeus from Saint Seiya
Enrico Pucci from JJBA
Pyron
Jedah Dohma
Demitri Maximoff.

Kero_Co
Atomisk-Because we never get to see what he can do
Akira-Never read the Manga, so I'd like to see what he could do as well.
Lil Slugger-because it would make for an interesting, battle?
Hisoka-Hisoka gets sexual satisfaction out of fighting strong enemies, he'll blow a load on this one.
Sasuke-because I hate him
Keroro Platoon(except tamama)- Who knows what these guys would come up with if they're serious, but it will definately be funky.
Oji Tanaka- kills aliens with the power of ROCK!

+ a year of prep
=
sexy fun time explosion

Blax_Hydralisk
Kyuubi Naruto would probably solo this.

chickenlover98
vegito can do some dmg. IMO

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh. Naruto can beat him.

Endless Mike
My team then:

Tokimi
Tsunami
The Counter - Actor
Enrico Pucci
Haruka Kaminogi
Noein
Nabeshin from Excel Saga
Z
TTGL
Ideon

Fire Ninja
Z from the OVA is banned I hope you guys know that.

leonheartmm
lol.here goes.

adam kadamon{angel sanctuary}
tenchi sisters{tenchi}
athena/hades/pandora/seiya/saga/shaka/zeus/ikki{saint seiya}
majin dark schnieder{bastard}
ideon{space runaway ideon}
sailor chaos{sailor moon}
full powered belldandy{ah my goddess}
akira{akira}
vegito{dragon ball}
take that biatch!

Fire Ninja
-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.