Need help finding an Episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ecorreia
Hello everyone,

So I have been looking for this episode for awhile, and have seen almost all of them. At the beginning of everyshow in the intro, there is a part where Clark is in a phone booth and he has the superman logo on his chest... does anyone know what this is about/ what season and episode number this is from?

thanks a bunch

Bardock42
Originally posted by ecorreia
Hello everyone,

So I have been looking for this episode for awhile, and have seen almost all of them. At the beginning of everyshow in the intro, there is a part where Clark is in a phone booth and he has the superman logo on his chest... does anyone know what this is about/ what season and episode number this is from?

thanks a bunch That's the one where he is influenced by the red kryptonite and it burns this s symbol in his chest?

Exile Season 3 maybe?

~JP~
It is indeed Season 3 premiere epi.

3-1
Clark is in Metropolis and calling himself "Kal," still under the influence of Red Kryptonite. Lex is on a deserted island and tormented by a fellow castaway named Louis... unless he's imagining the whole thing. Finally, Lionel accuses Dr. Helen Bryce of being behind Lex's apparent doom. To bring Clark back, Jonathan Kent makes a deal with Jor-El to become Superbo and take Clark home.

One of the best episodes there are, but then season 3 is still the best season as far as Im concerned.

Kal of Krypton
Tis true JP.

Faith27
hmm..I have one set of Smallville from season 1-5..I think they're right its from season 3..But it you want I'll check it one of these days to know the exact episode of what you've been looking for.

unknowable
Will an entended version of the season ever be seen?

shaunmike
to now about this episode go to my signature link where you will get all the information about the smallville....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.