N3's v.s. Organization XIII's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
The orb that caused the war between the Humans and Goblins has fallen in the hands of Organization XIII, and Mylarvariss has sent his personal team to retrieve it before another deadly war. he sends his finest. Inphyy, Aspharr, Myifee, Tyurru, Dwingvatt(reluctantly), and Klarrann. Mylarvariss was able to create a portal with a shard of the orb, and they are sent off.

Meanwhile, in Betwixt and Between, Demyx, Vexen, Larxene, Lexaus, Xaldin, and Saix have been assigned watch while the others are in the middle of an important meeting. they notice a portal opening, and they see the 6 warriors walk in in a horendous fashion.

'Who are these people? Did the nobody circus return without schedule? Xemnas is gonna be pissed!' says Demyx. 'They don't seem to be powerful, we can destroy them. Or we can make them our own.' Says Larxene. 'You people, yes you, with the back hoods, hand over our orb. Failure to comply will result in immediate disposal!' Says Aspharr.

'You, threaten us? HA!!!!!!! You're more of an imbecile than Demyx!' says Xaldin. 'You underestimate us!--' Dwingvatt, in a whim of time, has his blades at Xaldin's neck. 'You have no idea the power we hold...' Xaldin flinches for a moment, but then has an idea 'You battle us and win, you get the orb, you lose, you become our pawns...'

'Fine then.' Says Aspharr. 'To this land shall come the god who knows the answer to war. Let's begin' says Klarrann...

Remindme
Lol, Xaldin flinching? nobodies have no hearts, no joy, anger, fear ;p

Quick Questions:

Location?

Time?

How visible the moon is?

Sol Valentine
Let's just say that they have some emotions. i was in a rush cuz my cousins needed the comp.

Betwixt and Between

10:00pm

Half-Moon

Remindme
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Let's just say that they have some emotions. i was in a rush cuz my cousins needed the comp.

Betwixt and Between

10:00pm

Half-Moon

okay, if you giving them emotions anyone of Organization solo's the Ninety-Nine Nights team.

Sol Valentine
l_-

Sado-sama
Great fight. XIII has my vote.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.