Who is the most versatile Super-hero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Which superhero do you consider to be the most versatile...one who is able to deal effectively with almost any situation and threat...the hero you would put your faith in when you don't know what danger lies ahead...a hero who not only can wield great power but also can rely on his wits and other intangible qualities towards victory. Who is the ultimate hero?

Limited to herald level or lower.

Bransolute
Surfer.

Endless Mike
Pre - Crisis Superman. He would just pull a new power out of his ass whenever he needed to.

MightyEInherjar
Either one of the top GLs like Kyle or Hal, or Silver Surfer.

Honestly, I'd lean towards Surfer. If you're wanting someone to lead the way through the unknown, cosmic awareness surely helps...

I'd trust Norrin for protection over someone like Hal. I think they'd get a little too up and arms for the fight, this risking me in process. Sure Hal has arguably better "willpower," but Surfer has never really shown to be lacking in that department either.

Master-Borg
I'm admittedly not too knowledgeable, but Surfer (while his powers description is great and versatile), his accomplishments don't seem anywhere as impressive as they should be...say compared to Superman.

I think we should take character's accomplishments into consideration and not just their powersets.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Master-Borg
I'm admittedly not too knowledgeable, but Surfer (while his powers description is great and versatile), his accomplishments don't seem anywhere as impressive as they should be...say compared to Superman.

I think we should take character's accomplishments into consideration and not just their powersets. Surfer.

TricksterPriest
Hands-down, Green Lanterns. the ring has practically no limit to what it can do. Yes, it's got a power limit, but name one person who can do everything a ring can. Even Surfer doesn't have the high end feats that the ring does.

Avlon
Green Lanterns.

tjcoady
Pre-Crisis Superman. People complain about how is powers are ridiculous, but you have to remember- he himself once said his powers were literally "he could do whatever was necessary to save the day."

Ouallada
Surfer.

ragesRemorse
Hulk

he doesnt need to be versatile. The writers deemed fit to make him invincible

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Avlon
Green Lanterns.

B.A
Hal Jordan.

SuperiorTech
Surfer

starlock
Martian Manhunter

And of course Gls and others mentioned here like surfer, but i dont see them utilizing mental powers,

Kutulu
Surfer.

llagrok
Lanterns.

Originally posted by starlock
Martian Manhunter

And of course Gls and others mentioned here like surfer, but i dont see them utilizing mental powers,

Look again big grin

King_Mungi
Magical users, they can do basically do anything.

roughrider
Characters like Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer, Martian Manhunter, Dr. Strange & most Green Lanterns. After that, you're looking at reality warpers like Scarlet Witch.

starlock
Originally posted by King_Mungi

As a matter of fact, role playing games give magic users access to-all listed powers

Definitely magic users have the potential to be the most versatile thumb up

Alfheim
Originally posted by King_Mungi

I think techies can be as well. They can end up giving themselves super powers like HE.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Which superhero do you consider to be the most versatile...one who is able to deal effectively with almost any situation and threat...the hero you would put your faith in when you don't know what danger lies ahead...a hero who not only can wield great power but also can rely on his wits and other intangible qualities towards victory. Who is the ultimate hero?

Limited to herald level or lower.

Captain Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Green Lantern,Firestorm, Sersi, Martian Manhunter, Black Bolt, Thor, Dr. Strange, Zatanna, Flash, Maxima, Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.