Motivational speakers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheesebits
What ever happened to them?

SelphieT
I LOVE BEING MOTIVATED!

There are still a few around. Well, of course there are. Or......well.....I guess I haven't seen one in a while. Weird.

ragesRemorse
everyone has a voice today.

Robtard
Originally posted by Cheesebits

Tony Robbins is still around... an ogre, standing 6'9" and weighing in at a whopping 285 pounds, he has being crushing and devouring all other MS'ers in his way. Soon he will be the only one, as there can be, only one.

docb77

They all got blogs??

BackFire
They all got sent to prison for rape.

True.

Naz
VJ Smith came to my school. He was...different.

botankus
I love me some Lance Perkins.

http://re3.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/4278656456

Bicnarok
Hitler was a very effective speaker, and look what chaos he caused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkcP0olmQY

debbiejo
Just went last night. James Ray.

Robtard
Originally posted by debbiejo
Just went last night. James Ray.

You went to the grave of Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassin? Were you motivated afterwards, you racist?

debbiejo
Well, he shared a dream. roll eyes (sarcastic)

James Arthur Ray..

He was on Larry King.

Robtard
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well, he shared a dream. roll eyes (sarcastic)

James Arthur Ray..

He was on Larry King.

He sounds like a rapist, Backfire is probably correct.

chithappens
People wait on "motivational" speakers and that is pitful. Get off your ass and do something. Freaking sad

SelphieT
Originally posted by Robtard
He sounds like a rapist, Backfire is probably correct.

Yes, many get confused when they see his title "therapist", when it's actually "the rapist".

Cheesebits
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Hitler was a very effective speaker, and look what chaos he caused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkcP0olmQY

pretty blond chicks?

~Forever*Alone~
ive never heard of them b4.... what is it they do exactly?

Lord Shaper

They are still around.

ndeavr01
Yes there are lot of speakers who motivate others with there words and their way speech. It's is one of the effective way to motivate others.

ndeavr.com/affiliates.aspx

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
ive never heard of them b4.... what is it they do exactly?

They're motivational speakers. Guess.

jaden101
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They're motivational speakers. Guess.

Really don't think they're gonna care after nearly 2 years of not getting an answer.

Shakyamunison

Didn't we elect one?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Didn't we elect one?

laughing laughing laughing

shifty

laughing laughing laughing

chomperx9
what happened to the motivation speaker OJ west on the maury show ?

john009
Its good to be a part in this forum. It seems to be very interesting to read. There are lot of motivational speakers who make others happy and bring confidence in them.

http://ndeavr.com/affiliates.aspx

Chriskattan

Bardock42

Darth Jello
Didn't Matt Foley happen and that's why they've kind of disappeared from the public consciousness? I haven't seen one since I stopped going to school assemblies sophomore year of high school.

siriuswriter
my frosh year at college, nelson mandela's grandson came to speak at a week's long symposium. he was incredibly inspiring. and i think it felt that way because he showed how enthusiastic he was about bettering south africa specifically and poor nations in general by teaching them how to farm in a more efficient manner

and he didn't just run off - he had lunch with us all afterward, and he told stories about his grandfather and about seeing mandela return to his cell as a free man and just little anecdotes about being a little boy and growing up with the advice and guidance of another motivational speaker, and a motivational man. it was brilliant.

Darth Jello
Actually, come to think of it, Malcolm Jamal Warner came to college my sophomore year and did inspirational speaking and poetry. The gist of it was that we'd all be better people if we could find a role model resembling Bill Cosby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.