Whats up with Baki the grappler manga?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordZet
Whats happening now? Did baki beat yujiro, or did he get wtfpwned again? Also, did that dark arrow oliva person beat yujiro? I heard he got pwned by baki, does this mean baki is on par with Yujiro?

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by LordZet
Whats happening now? Did baki beat yujiro, or did he get wtfpwned again? Also, did that dark arrow oliva person beat yujiro? I heard he got pwned by baki, does this mean baki is on par with Yujiro?

The fight between Oliva and Baki is considered to be a preview of what's to come. As for what's new, well there's this character called pickle who is supposed to be the new big powerhouse. We'll have to see, since he's confronting Yujiro now.

LordZet
Lemme guess, biscuit is just a bit stronger than doppo. Once, yujiro turns demon he pretty much wins. I have a feeling baki will go demon too. None of these guys can ever hope to beat yujiro, cause once hes serious everyone drops dead. So, what does pickle look like?

Fire Ninja
Lemme guess, biscuit is just a bit stronger than doppo.

They have not fought, but Biscuit being a very formidable opponent could give doppo some problems.

Once, yujiro turns demon he pretty much wins. I have a feeling baki will go demon too.

Baki already has gained that "Demon Power"
During his fight with Oliva, he finally managed too make it appear.

http://yabou.web.infoseek.co.jp/diary/hanpera/baki/Image394.jpg

So, what does pickle look like?

He's a powerful caveman from the Jurassic era.

http://www.akitashoten.co.jp/autoup/map/02007.jpeg

LordZet
Lemme guess, biscuit is just a bit stronger than doppo. Once, yujiro turns demon he pretty much wins. I have a feeling baki will go demon too. None of these guys can ever hope to beat yujiro, cause once hes serious everyone drops dead. So, what does pickle look like?

He already had the demon power, he used it to wtfpwn retsu, and to nearly kill jack.

So, who would win Yujiro vs Pickle vs Biscuit vs Doppo

That demon power makes everyone pwn. What is everyone doing right now?

Classic NES

So, who would win Yujiro vs Pickle vs Biscuit vs Doppo

Can't really say, since that seems to be the current issue at hand. But, Doppo is a non-factor to the power houses in my opinion. Though, he could have grown more powerful than when we previously saw him. Since most of the top fighters in Korakuen are much more powerful than they were during the "Maximum Tournament". I'm not sure about Oliva's ranking compared to the rest of the powerhouses. I doubt he's stronger than Pickle, and I know he's not stronger than Yujiro. Though, he's still one of the top tier fighters of the series.

What is everyone doing right now?

Observing from the sidelines the confrontation between Pickle and Yujiro.

That demon power makes everyone pwn.

Yeah, It's getting repetitive now, since Baki keeps steam rolling the competition with it's application. He struggled with Oliva at first, but once he gained it's full power. . .

It's reached the point where I hate watching Baki fight because I know he'll always win by over powering his opponent with sheer "plot powers". So, far he's basically either one-shoted or steam rolled all his opponents. He's almost like Yujiro Lite, and it's unbearable to watch. I know he's not the only person that does this I.E. easily dispatches good competition. But, it's unsightly, might as well rename the series to "Grappler Ogre". This is why I'm planning taking a break to read Hanayama's manga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.