World War Hulk vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
WWH at his most powerful. Same for Galactus. Takes place on TAA II.

Sentry = Galactus

WWH > Sentry

WWH > Galactus.

toot

eek!

endrict
Oh God...... spite please close.

Galactus wins hands down.

Symmetric Chaos
Spite threads are irritating.

Badabing
Originally posted by Draco69

Sentry = Galactus

WWH > Sentry

WWH > Galactus.

toot

eek! dur = dur

Power16
So Galactus was at his most powerful when the "stalemate" happen with Sentry...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CosmicHulk
Hulk beat sentry who ties with galactus so if Sentry=Galactus and Hulk>sentry ide say Hulk> galactus

Sirius77
Hulk beat sentry? When?

King Kandy
I just found out...

I renounce my Sentry Fanboyism.

Draco69
Originally posted by King Kandy
I just found out...

sad

Kurash
sentry and WWh actaully stalemated

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kurash
sentry and WWh actaully stalemated
I need to know the details... Preferably scans if I can get them.

Gecko4lif
I just found out...

Oh yes. Progress

B.A
Hulk vs Sentry.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh008.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh009.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh010.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh011.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh012.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh013.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh014.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh015.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh016.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh017.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh018.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh019.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh020.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh0225.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh022.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh023.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh024.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh025.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh026.jpg

TricksterPriest
**** Sentry. durhulk Hulk kicked his ass as I hoped he would. big grin

Draco69
I just realized this is a stupid thread.

Hulk beat Zom.

Only the Living Tribunal could defeat Zom.

Hulk = Living Tribunal!

eek!

King Kandy
Wait, that was it? Sentry freaking LET HULK HIT HIM the whole time.

That fight was total BS. But at least Sentry showed some actual energy powers.

Kutulu

That was actually a really good showing for Sentry. Out of everybody on Earth he was the only one that stood to equal the power of the Hulk for a while before he was overwhelmed. That shows that Sentry > all other heroes on Marvel Earth besides Hulk.

King Kandy
It was still stupid. Even though Sentry "Wasn't holding back" he clearly WAS! (Letting Hulk hit him.)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
That was actually a really good showing for Sentry. Out of everybody on Earth he was the only one that stood to equal the power of the Hulk for a while before he was overwhelmed. That shows that Sentry > all other heroes on Marvel Earth besides Hulk.
Sentry wasn't over whelmed. He let himself lose, and he lost as Bob, not as sentry.

Sirius77
He was putting out all of his power... He even said that he let go.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Sirius77
He was putting out all of his power... He even said that he let go.
And yet he sat there and let Hulk hit him. It's canon. He said he wanted to lose.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Sentry wasn't over whelmed. He let himself lose, and he lost as Bob, not as sentry.

Thank you.

Sirius77
Yeah, but they were still fighting. Its good to finally see sentrys
energy abilities, but you've got to admit... that was dissapointing

Avlon
Not a bad fight...but overall....Strange fared better...he just lost to PIS.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Sirius77
Yeah, but they were still fighting. Its good to finally see sentrys
energy abilities, but you've got to admit... that was dissapointing
I guess, if you count trying to throw a fight as a legitimate loss (Or stalemate in this case.)

Badabing
I just found out...

I renounce my Sentry Fanboyism. erm It was a good showing for both imo.

SuperiorTech
I guess, if you count trying to throw a fight as a legitimate loss (Or stalemate in this case.)

He may have wanted to loss at the end but it was a fight at the start.

Sirius77

Regardless, they still fought. The blood proves that. But I'm
not talking about that, I'm just saying.... it was dissapointing.

King Kandy
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
He may have wanted to loss at the end but it was a fight at the start.
And he was totaly dominating at the start...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Badabing
erm It was a good showing for both imo.
When I wrote that I hadn't actualy seen the scans.

Sirius77
And he was totaly dominating at the start...

He got his nose busted...

Just sayin.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Avlon
Not a bad fight...but overall....Strange fared better...he just lost to PIS. And CIS...

I still think Strange would have destroyed Hulk had he not been an idiot...
Who cares about innocents?

fatgogeta
Thus proving yet again, that Marvel only creates super-clones to build them up before jobbing them to the Hulk.

Kutulu
Originally posted by fatgogeta
Thus proving yet again, that Marvel only creates super-clones to build them up before jobbing them to the Hulk.

Losing to the Hulk is not jobbing! For gods sake people, how much more ridiculous can the Hulk hate get?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by fatgogeta

Sentry in no way jobbed to the hulk.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bransolute
And CIS...

I still think Strange would have destroyed Hulk had he not been an idiot...
Who cares about innocents?

I think you're being sarcastic here but I can't tell.

Horrificus

You are right. That wasn't a real fight.
That was Hulk fighting for his life, while Sentry did some psychological mumbo jumbo on himself.

My favorite part is where the Hulk jumps up at the Sentry, and is able to suddenly gain flight skills, as he floats there and fights.

That also puts the whole "power of a million exploding suns" terminology to rest.

Ain't no such animal. His "million exploding suns" didn't even effect the bystanders.

Maybe they meant "million exploding pebbles".

What a crap-cake.

Horrificus

Juggernaut did not get overwhelmed.

That shows ya that Juggs > Sentry

Juggs would have done more damage, and sustained less damage than Hulk.

I have spoken.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Horrificus
Juggernaut did not get overwhelmed.

That shows ya that Juggs > Sentry

Juggs would have done more damage, and sustained less damage than Hulk.

I have spoken.

That doesn't make any sense. Hulk swatted Juggernaut to the side like a joke. Juggs is not > Sentry, sorry try again.

Bransolute
That doesn't make any sense. Hulk swatted Juggernaut to the side like a joke. laughing out loud

Horrificus
That doesn't make any sense. Hulk swatted Juggernaut to the side like a joke. Juggs is not > Sentry, sorry try again.
Wouldn't it be funny if you were correct?!

Luckily we have the ability to actually open the comic book, and see as Juggernaut pummels Hulk, forces him backward, until Hulk sidesteps, with a little love-tap to the back.

We are so lucky to be able to see Juggernaut still charging, before realizing he has zoomed past the Hulk. The art actually depicts Juggernaut still CHARGING.

Luckily, we can see him "CHARGING", as opposed to some other type of posture or action which could, otherwise, indicate if the Juggernaut, had, in fact been struck away, or harmed in some manner.

Did I mention the word "charging"?

But, again, we are lucky to have the comic book, and be able to see everything, exactly as I have just stated.

VERY lucky. For Hulk. big grin

A the same time, I have to admit that you are right. This does not prove that Juggernaut is greater than Sentry. Even though Juggernaut is a Hulk-Breaker, we can't even guage Jugg's performance against Hulk, with Sentry's performance against Hulk. Because, as has been stated, Sentry didn't really fight Hulk.

Hulk=Cheese

Kutulu
Wouldn't it be funny if you were correct?!

Luckily we have the ability to actually open the comic book, and see as Juggernaut pummels Hulk, forces him backward, until Hulk sidesteps, with a little love-tap to the back.

We are so lucky to be able to see Juggernaut still running, before realizing he has zoomed past the Hulk.

Luckily, we can see him "running", as opposed to some other type of posture or action which could, otherwise, indicate if the Juggernaut, had, in fact been struck away, or harmed in some manner.

But, again, we are lucky to have the comic book, and be able to see everything, exactly as I have just stated.

VERY lucky. For Hulk. big grin

A the same time, I have to admit that you are right. This does not prove that Juggernaut is greater than Sentry. Even though Juggernaut is a Hulk-Breaker, we can't even guage Jugg's performance against Hulk, with Sentry's performance against Hulk. Because, as has been stated, Sentry didn't really fight Hulk.

Hulk=Cheese

It's funny how the Juggernaut fanboys like to use this like some big fight that it wasn't. Juggernaut was a non-factor, Hulk didn't even bother with him. Hulk stopped Juggernaut's forward momentum by forcing it into the ground, and we've seen War Hulk dominate the Sh*t out of Juggernaut, WWH#5 put Hulk at a far higher energy release than he exhibited during his War Hulk phase. Had Hulk put as much energy into fighting Juggernaut that he did fighting Sentry, Juggernaut would have been utterly defeated.

Horrificus
It's funny how the Juggernaut fanboys like to use this like some big fight that it wasn't. Juggernaut was a non-factor, Hulk didn't even bother with him. Hulk stopped Juggernaut's forward momentum by forcing it into the ground, and we've seen War Hulk dominate the Sh*t out of Juggernaut, WWH#5 put Hulk at a far higher energy release than he exhibited during his War Hulk phase. Had Hulk put as much energy into fighting Juggernaut that he did fighting Sentry, Juggernaut would have been utterly defeated.

Actually, I have to decline the status of Juggernaut fanboy.
In reality, I just know how to read, and look at pictures. That is where I came up with the facts for my statement.

Wasn't impressed by this version of the Hulk.

War Hulk never dominated Juggernaut. And, his victory, (if you want to say it was his), should really be classified as a victory for the Celestials, since, I am pretty sure he wasn't wearing that stuff to make a fashion statement.

Redirecting a charging Juggernaut is not the same thing as a victory, or even a strike.

For example: I drove my car past a building today. The building did not defeat me or hurt me though. I just "Charged" past it.

It was great!

Kutulu
War Hulk never dominated Juggernaut.

Up until this paragraph I actually took debating with you seriously, but now I realize it is pointless. If you really think that War Hulk was having a stalemate against Juggernaut, then there is really nothing that can be said or shown to you to change your mind, you are simply a fanboy and nothing more.

id369

Sentry = Galactus

WWH > Sentry

WWH > Galactus.

toot

eek!

Galactus takes out solar systems. Its herald creates actual black holes (apparently massive ones) from its energy discharge. The combine efforts of Hulk and Sentry could not wipe out a city.

Yeah, crap writing for the win. sick

ragesRemorse
what exactly could WWH do to galactus?

quanchi112
Galactus wins. WW Hulk has no chance.

Estacado
What happened to you retarded Sentry stalemated Galactus theory?

psycho gundam
galactus > hulk. there is nothing more to it

tazz
Originally posted by psycho gundam
galactus > hulk. there is nothing more to it
actually its
Galactus >>>>>>>> Hulk

Symmetric Chaos
If you really think that War Hulk was having a stalemate against Juggernaut, then there is really nothing that can be said or shown to you to change your mind, you are simply a fanboy and nothing more.

A real stalemate would have involved Juggernaut pushing Hulk across Egypt for miles and miles until the tables suddendly turned but circumstances caused Hulk to leave without ever hurting Cain.

golem370
Hulk fought Super-Adaptoid to a stand still and he had 100 heros backing him up. Hulk fought Hercules Iron Man Wonder Man,She Hulk,Doc Samson and Sub-Mariner to a stand still. The way I see with Sentry's energy powers Hulk would have won.

Xplosive
No matter what, Galactus takes him apart or would maybe make him the most powerful herald.
As the human has no chances against WWH, so doesn't have WWH against Galactus.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A real stalemate would have involved Juggernaut pushing Hulk across Egypt for miles and miles until the tables suddendly turned but circumstances caused Hulk to leave without ever hurting Cain.

Yes. The strategy used by WWH against Jugg's is called "Get Out of Dodge!" Aka, run away before jugg's realizes what happened.

Photon009
Sentry was shown superior in that fight no doubt. He was talking so much, and basically giving the Hulk free shots. He said he wasnt holding back, but he was. He would blast Hulk, let Hulk punch him, then punch or blast Hulk back. Sentry was definitely shown superior in that fight IMO.

Estacado
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry was shown superior in that fight no doubt. He was talking so much, and basically giving the Hulk free shots. He said he wasnt holding back, but he was. He would blast Hulk, let Hulk punch him, then punch or blast Hulk back. Sentry was definitely shown superior in that fight IMO.
That's why he lost eh?haermm

Photon009
Originally posted by Estacado
That's why he lost eh?haermm

He lost? No. They both got reverted to humans, and Bruce beat Robert. The Hulk did not beat the Sentry, and would not have if the fight went on. If he fight went on without them reverting to human, Sentry was shown superior, and wouldve won. Sentry was talking more than he was fighting for god's sake, and was basically playing when Hulk was hitting him, he's like "yea thats it hit me more". Sentry was obviously shown superior.

Sundipped
Hulk won't be cracking this armor. Thats for sure.

Estacado
He lost? No. They both got reverted to humans, and Bruce beat Robert. The Hulk did not beat the Sentry, and would not have if the fight went on. If he fight went on without them reverting to human, Sentry was shown superior, and wouldve won.
Well he didn't so your theory fails.

Photon009
Well he didn't so your theory fails.

He didnt what? Get shown as superior to the Hulk? Sorry but he did. Read my last post i edited it and added more. He was taking Hulk's shots and playing basically, he was like "yea thats it hit me again", Hulk was grunting and making noises out of pain with most of Sentry's shots. Sentry wouldve eventually won, he was on the offensive for most of the fight except one page in the middle and the last couple pages, but those pages were only because he was literally letting Hulk hit him. Sentry > WWH.

Estacado
He didnt what? Get shown as superior to the Hulk? Sorry but he did. Read my last post i edited it and added more. He was taking Hulk's shots and playing basically, he was like "yea thats it hit me again", Hulk was grunting and making noises out of pain with most of Sentry's shots. Sentry wouldve eventually won, he was on the offensive for most of the fight except one page in the middle and the last couple pages, but those pages were only because he was literally letting Hulk hit him. Sentry > WWH.
Releasing all his power didn't even destroy a city block and it did nothing to Hulk but turning him back for a few minutes while Robert possibly fried out....

Horrificus
I agree.

Photon009
Releasing all his power didn't even destroy a city block and it did nothing to Hulk but turning him back for a few minutes while Robert possibly fried out....

Robert didnt fry out, he was still going strong, much stronger than the Hulk actually. And he obviously wasnt going all out. He was talking more than he was fighting practically, and was letting himself get hit, it seemed like he liked the pain he was pretty much telling Hulk to hit him more and giving him free shots. Plus on top of that, Sentry and Genis were both holding back with their fight in space and they were shredding planets. This time they leveled what? A couple city blocks? Not that it's not impressive in NY, but still....

SuperiorTech

He was unable to put down the hulk even with everything he did the hulk kept coming that does not sound like someone being superior to me.

Photon009
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
He was unable to put down the hulk even with everything he did the hulk kept coming that does not sound like someone being superior to me.

He wasnt going all out. I just explained that. He was letting most of his power loose, but not quite all of it. I mean, the last time he got into a big fight with someone who had the potential to stalemate or beat him, against Genis, he wasnt going all out either, but he was destroying planets and shit like that. IMO this was basically the watered down Mighty Avengers weakened version of the Sentry, and he was still shown better than the Hulk. He was talkign more than fighting, encouraging Hulk to hit him, giving Hulk free shots, etc, and still putting a hurting on Hulk more than Hulk put on him. Hulk was getting his ass kicked for 3/4 of the fight, he only had the advantage for one page. And the other 1/4 was them more or less stalemating.

Kutulu
He wasnt going all out. I just explained that. He was letting most of his power loose, but not quite all of it. I mean, the last time he got into a big fight with someone who had the potential to stalemate or beat him, against Genis, he wasnt going all out either, but he was destroying planets and shit like that. IMO this was basically the watered down Mighty Avengers weakened version of the Sentry, and he was still shown better than the Hulk. He was talkign more than fighting, encouraging Hulk to hit him, giving Hulk free shots, etc, and still putting a hurting on Hulk more than Hulk put on him. Hulk was getting his ass kicked for 3/4 of the fight, he only had the advantage for one page. And the other 1/4 was them more or less stalemating.

I usually agree with you Photon, but not here - Sentry clearly shows that he is going all out and letting it all loose. I don't know how it is possible to make it any more clear.

tazz
I usually agree with you Photon, but not here - Sentry clearly shows that he is going all out and letting it all loose. I don't know how it is possible to make it any more clear.
a million xploding suns could only destroy a couple of city blocks ????? confused

severance
Originally posted by tazz
a million xploding suns could only destroy a couple of city blocks ????? confused

this is often the case in comic books. If you think about it doomsday and superman should have levelled Metropolis when they fought to death first time as both are capable of surviving nukes there blows must have been close to this power and the shockwaves from the blows should have caused untold collateral damage

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tazz

Ever heard of hyperbole? erm

Kutulu
Originally posted by severance
this is often the case in comic books. If you think about it doomsday and superman should have levelled Metropolis when they fought to death first time as both are capable of surviving nukes there blows must have been close to this power and the shockwaves from the blows should have caused untold collateral damage

^^ QFT. Both Hulk and Sentry are heroes, they don't want to demolish the planet they are on. Sentry has shown more than capable of destroying planets in past fights, and fought even harder during WWH5. Cho stated that Hulk tries to limit himself subconsciously in order to not kill people, both Sentry and Hulk were easily capable of destroying Earth.

tazz
Originally posted by severance
i'm a relative newbie to comics so tell me if i get things wrong.

Is Supes' and doomsday's punch equivalent to a nuclear bomb going off ?????

I always thought Sentry's "power of million xploding suns" was that he had the energy of the suns. a million xploding suns should destroy atleast the solar system. Hulk's foot had the power to almost destroy the east side but Sentry's million suns could only destroy a couple of blocks. IMO Sentry was starting to let go but he didn't reach his full power by that time.

BTW i have two questions.
1.Why/How did Sentry and Hulk turn to Bruce and Bob
2.What was the beam that tony used to turn Hulk to bruce

severance
^^ QFT. Both Hulk and Sentry are heroes, they don't want to demolish the planet they are on. Sentry has shown more than capable of destroying planets in past fights, and fought even harder during WWH5. Cho stated that Hulk tries to limit himself subconsciously in order to not kill people, both Sentry and Hulk were easily capable of destroying Earth.

if you like! wink

personally I don't think writers are all that clever and don't think about the realities of what they have displayed on panel. If these beings can destroy planet which would take a kajillion megatons of power, then they would have have a steadier hand than a neuro surgeon not to destroy whole cities with the mearest wave of a hand. beer

pr1983

Sentry = Galactus

WWH > Sentry

WWH > Galactus.

toot

eek!

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.