Pushing Daisies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeVi| D0do
How can there not be a thread here on the greatest show on television at the moment?

I'm in love with this show. Please don't let this be a victim to the strike... Regardless of how bad Bryan Fuller's luck is.

Seriously, best show of the year. Breath of fresh air after the turd Heroes has become.

InnerRise
I was going to make a thread on this show and just forgot.

It's a really good show.

I love the fact that it's not set in the real world. I'm not speaking of his ability, I'm speaking of the actual world. The backgrounds and the such.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Solo
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Seriously, best show of the year. Breath of fresh air after the turd Heroes has become.
Become?

Pushing Daisies is pretty good. I enjoy Chuck a bit more, though.

SleaterKinney32
I loove this show.
It's so well-written.
It has an Amelie feel to it, which is fantastic.
The characters are so enjoyable too.
I was pleasantly surprised when I watched it for the first time.
There's not a single bad thing I can dish out here.

JediSamuraiMRB
This is a poor version of Six Feet Under.

SleaterKinney32
Six Feet Under is amazing.
But I try not to compare stuff.

Hidden Lotus
im pretty sure its good....
just havent gotten around to seeing it yet....

Solo
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
This is a poor version of Six Feet Under.
I don't see how that's a logical comparison.

AbnormalButSane
Oooh, I've seen it. I was very impressed with the first episode, so I continued watching it. Very surreal. smile

MildPossession
I don't remember supernatural elements in Six Feet Under...

Anyway, once it starts on television here next year I will be checking it out.

papabeard
At the start of the first season of SFU the dad used to appear, dunno if it was imagined or if he was a ghost, i thought six feet under was a pile of sh@t

MildPossession
That was imagined from what I can remember.

SnakeEyes
The first season is out on dvd now; I bought it due to how good people have been telling me it is. I've watched the first 2 episodes, I like it. It has a whimsical, almost fairy-tale feel to it and the style kind of reminds me of Tim Burton. Anyway, I like it so far, so I'll keep watching and see where it goes.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
The first season is out on dvd now; I bought it due to how good people have been telling me it is. I've watched the first 2 episodes, I like it. It has a whimsical, almost fairy-tale feel to it and the style kind of reminds me of Tim Burton. Anyway, I like it so far, so I'll keep watching and see where it goes.

i like it. yeah, it does have that tim burton feel, that's why it 's awesome.

...what's happening in the series now? can't catch it- busy and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.