Lavender Brown in Harry Potter 6 is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prince Nauj

siriuswriter
Yes, she definitely looks like how I imagined Lavender. Although I'm rather surprised that they're keeping the Lavender/Ron storyling in the movie at all, with all the action and plot they have to get through...

Oh well. Perhaps we'll see those attacking birds after all... smile

Disturbed Angel
Hm, not bad, not bad at all... Lucky girl, though, getting to make out with Rupert through the majority of the movie... weep

x-truecolors-x
I love her Sweater ermm

Running Mascara
I love her sweater too.. but she doesn't look look lk the Lavender Brown I imagined ermmhappy

Thnx for the info Naughty Nauj wink

Prince Nauj
Originally posted by Running Mascara
I love her sweater too.. but she doesn't look look lk the Lavender Brown I imagined ermmhappy

your welcome wink

x-truecolors-x
Originally posted by Running Mascara

I imagined her Burnette.ermm

Running Mascara
So did I.. I mean a darker shade at least yes

x-truecolors-x
yes

christnabarrett
She's almost 21, like me. I heard an actress wanted to be Hermione if she quit who was my age, and I was surprised. I knew it wouldn't blow over, and that made me upset bc she is @ 5 yrs younger.

http://imdb.com/name/nm2728165/

Date of Birth
5 May 1987, England, UK

Height
5' 4" (1.63 m)

Trivia
Jessie beat over 7000 girls to win the role of Lavender Brown in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film.

O, yes, it was Lindsay Lohan - http://movies.aol.com/movie-photo/harry-potter-hermione-cast-emma-watson AOL News 9-29-2006

I would definitely choose Rachel Hurd-Wood, Emma Roberts, Alexa Vega, Evan Rachel Wood, and/or Lindsay Lohan (who is younger than I.)

goddess_susu
she doesnt look anything like what i emagined...does anyone remember how Rowling described her?

trevor9999
i know how she did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.