Yujiro vs Toguro full power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordZet
imh toguro at 100% would probably wtfpwn yujiro. Yujiro is only a mid C class level human, and maybe at best a low B class demon. Toguro, can move faster than light. This would be a good match, actually. Problem is toguro can kill weaker opponets by just looking at them, his aura would melt them. Who thinks Yujiro demon form would win?

King Kandy
Originally posted by LordZet
Toguro, can move faster than light.
confused

LordZet
Well, he could.

Endless Mike
Since when?

Haruhi
Toguro could probably win after a hard fight. But Yujiro is no slouch. He can literally cause/stop earthquakes by punching the ground hard enough.

And Toguro is not faster than light.

ensatsu-ken
imh toguro at 100% would probably wtfpwn yujiro. Yujiro is only a mid C class level human, and maybe at best a low B class demon. Toguro, can move faster than light. This would be a good match, actually. Problem is toguro can kill weaker opponets by just looking at them, his aura would melt them. Who thinks Yujiro demon form would win?

Now tell me, how long ago did you actually see YYH confused ? And are you positively sure that you were actually paying attention to the series, when you were watching it roll eyes (sarcastic) ?

LordZet
It look'd faster than light.

Endless Mike

Wow, that's convincing.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Toguro is sound speed AT BEST. Who the hell is Toguro?

Fire Ninja

Nah, he wasn't moving that fast.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Toguro is sound speed AT BEST. Who the hell is Toguro?

um maybe i missed something. you just said how fast he was then asked who he was. excuse me when i say WTF!!!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chickenlover98
um maybe i missed something. you just said how fast he was then asked who he was. excuse me when i say WTF!!!! Lol, I meant Yujiro. stick out tongue

Classic NES
SYff8SZpKUY

He's known as "The Strongest Living Creature in Creation" or "The King of Fighters" or "King Hanma" Et cetera. He's from the manga/ Anime "Grappler Baki". His combat strength is equivalent to the military of an entire nation. He's been described as a walking nuclear bomb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.