best anime final battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
just like it sounds which one do you think takes the cake, and if you can post a video i think everyone would be much obliged

SlayerOfJedi13
I think the Final battle between Boo and the DBZ heros

Endless Mike
Yusuke vs. Sensui. Not quite final but still awesome

Kento
Recca Hanabishi vs Kurei from Flame of Recca.

Galvaclaw
Tengen toppa gurren laggann. Anyone who says otherwise likely hasn't seen it.

Neo Darkhalen
The Z fighters facing of against the top 3 villains.

Also Goku vs. the Demon King Piccolo from Dragonball.

Kero_Co
Naota v. Haruko
Spike v. Vicious

Remindme
D0CJRS9GZ9o

Sol Valentine
Kazuma v.s. Ryuho

lando005
robotech season 1 rdf vs zentradi main fleet, the scale of that battle alone should be in the top 10 of all time

Linkinpark200
majin vegeta vs. goku

ensatsu-ken
Yusuke vs. Yomi

lando005
gundam seed's final battle
kenshin vs shishio

Accel
Vash the Stampede vs Legato Bluesummers

Witchblade
Masane Amaha Vs. Maria in Witchblade no doubt so far! big grin

lando005
not a final battle but grimmjow vs ichigo

LordZet
Yusuke vs yomi
Baki vs Yujiro
Spike vs Vicious

Classic NES
Originally posted by LordZet
Yusuke vs yomi
Baki vs Yujiro
Spike vs Vicious

I like your taste, but Pickle Vs Yujiro will be better. The Strongest in the World Vs The Strongest in History.

EvilAngel
Not really a final fight, but Gaara vs Kimimaro is awesome

Neo Darkhalen
Kid Marjin Buu Vs. Goku.

Best ever Anime final battle IMO.

Wild-Cherry
End of Evangelion.

Hands.Down.

Striding Cloud
Falis Vs. Prince Kaito aka The Dark Knight! AWESOMENESS!

Shadow Spider
Wing Zero vs Epyon and Burning Gundam vs Dark Gundam. Domons burning red hand rules all!

BradBalboa
Frieza vs Goku, two planets are destroyed during that fight, they guys are practically two gods kicking the shit out of each other with the planet blowing up around them !! people forget ( and im not sure if its in the manga or just the anime) but yes TWO planets are destroyed as when frieza fires a huge death ball t goku, goku hits it out into space and blows up a near by planet

Grinning Goku
Goku vs Freeza was simply spectacular.

Goku vs Cell wasn't as flashy or as long, but it was a ****ing awesome battle. I'm often compelled to put it in the number 1 spot, but I still must say Goku vs Freeza is number 1.

Goku vs Vegeta (1st bout). This was my favorite before the aforementioned two. It still gives me chills when I see Goku and Vegeta on those rocks staring each other down, each with a smirk. And when Goku blasted Vegeta's ass into the stratosphere was ****ing fantastic.

Yusuke vs Younger Tuguro (Dark Tournament Saga). This was another awesome, awesome fight. I thought Tuguro had Yususke's number in the end, but as we all know, he got wtf pwned by Yusuke's super spirit gun.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Goku vs Cell wasn't as flashy or as long, but it was a ****ing awesome battle. I'm often compelled to put it in the number 1 spot, but I still must say Goku vs Freeza is number 1.

Goku vs Vegeta (1st bout). This was my favorite before the aforementioned two. It still gives me chills when I see Goku and Vegeta on those rocks staring each other down, each with a smirk. And when Goku blasted Vegeta's ass into the stratosphere was ****ing fantastic.

Yusuke vs Younger Tuguro (Dark Tournament Saga). This was another awesome, awesome fight. I thought Tuguro had Yususke's number in the end, but as we all know, he got wtf pwned by Yusuke's super spirit gun. dbz vs frieza was a great fight but not EPIC. dbz def has the best fights but im rewatchin it now and there's room for improvement. yu yu hakusho as a show in general was ****ing fantastic. i wish it had been twice as long. once they translate bleach into ****ing english ill watch more of that, but its shaping up to be a VERY good show.

all gundam seed fights. all epic. kira vs anyone = pwnage. all hail to the gundam

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Frieza vs Goku, two planets are destroyed during that fight, they guys are practically two gods kicking the shit out of each other with the planet blowing up around them !! people forget ( and im not sure if its in the manga or just the anime) but yes TWO planets are destroyed as when frieza fires a huge death ball t goku, goku hits it out into space and blows up a near by planet

Except that scene was filler.

Akuma Killer
Goku VS Piccolo but...

The best fight I have ever seen in anime period...Goku VS Vegeta in the Buu Saga

Vvendeta
Saint Seiya and the bronce saints against the gold Saints in the Sacntuary arc.

From DBZ I like better Gohan vs Cell, a perfect final when Trunks come back and beat future Cell. Goku Dying and Gohan being the sucesor.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Except that scene was filler.

I know. The Anime battles were more epic, though. That's why I'm referring to those.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Grinning Goku

Yusuke vs Younger Tuguro (Dark Tournament Saga). This was another awesome, awesome fight. I thought Tuguro had Yususke's number in the end, but as we all know, he got wtf pwned by Yusuke's super spirit gun.

Great list.

I am watching Basilisk right now and it is shaping up to be just like Naruto except for adults. The fights are awesome.

lando005
Kira vs Rau LeCreuset

lando005
honorable mention, Devil lady final battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.