Sundown vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Sundown- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/sundowns.htm

Grinning Goku
Mmm... This is tough. The Sentry at least equals the Hulk in overall power and the Hulk took out the New X-Men, Astonishing X-Men, The Uncanny X-Men, X-Factor, The New Avengers, The Mighty Avengers(sans Sentry) The FF, The Illuminati (sans Namor), She Hulk and Spider-Man.

So, Mmm... This is tough. The Sentry at least equals the Hulk in overall power and the Hulk took out the New X-Men, Astonishing X-Men, The Uncanny X-Men, X-Factor, The New Avengers, The Mighty Avengers(sans Sentry) The FF, The Illuminati (sans Namor), She Hulk and Spider-Man>>>>>>>>The Classic Avengers, The FF, and The X-Men. Even though much jobbing was involved.

Sentry ftw. Whadayaknow? That wasn't so hard after all.

Gecko4lif
I say sundown in a solid 7/10 majority

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Sundown- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/sundowns.htm

Sundown wins this easily...especially if the Sentry is acting all scared to use his powers. Sundown can also teleport which makes him faster than the Sentry. He can also grow to 50 feet and lay the fist to the Sentry.

CaptainStoic
In his first appearance Sundown made me believe that no Superman type would beat this guy, my opinion stands.

norrinradd43
All the BS of the WWH saga aside, Sundown held his own against The Avengers, X-Men, and Doc Strange combined...This is a feat I dont feel the Sentry could stand up to...Sundown FTW.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by norrinradd43
All the BS of the WWH saga aside, Sundown held his own against The Avengers, X-Men, and Doc Strange combined...This is a feat I dont feel the Sentry could stand up to...Sundown FTW.

Well a portion of Sentry (Void) claims the same feat, and more if you add Black Bolt and the Inhumans to the list Sentry trumps those on your list.

guy222
sundown

norrinradd43
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well a portion of Sentry (Void) claims the same feat, and more if you add Black Bolt and the Inhumans to the list Sentry trumps those on your list. There was more than who I named that Faught Sundown...and it was also the New Avengers that fought Void. Sundown fought Classic Avengers with Thor, Herc, Sersi, Vision and such...

guy222
sundown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.