dc vs marvel (magic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
each team gets 2 days prep, no bfr

dc team

phantom stranger
sazam(wizard)
dr.fate(kent)
eclipso
nabu
modru

marvel team
dr strange(classic)
vishanti
dormammu
shuma gorath

who takes the win here?

Sundipped
Team Marvel FTW. The 3 Vishanti members help overcome team DC.

lordboo
anyone else?

guy222
hey buddy

see wat happened to jaspers

team marvel

Erik-Lensherr
DC in a stomp

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
hey buddy

see wat happened to jaspers

team marvel

sup guy

not yet gonna read it tonight big grin

jrodslam
I never really got how powerfull The Vishanti members are. Agamotto(sp) is probably assumend to be the most powerfull of the 3. My question is if the 3 are in this battle wouldnt Stranges powers be sort of diminished or obsolete?

Same can be said with Fate and Nabu. Why have Fate here if Nabu is here.

Mordru and Nabu are the highest and most powerful members of the Lords of Order and Chaos. Shazam is also a high member of Order. Phantom Stranger is said to be uber powerful, but its rarely ever been seen. Eclipso has also been written to be on the levels of Shazam and was technically the first "Wrath of God".

Its hard for me to call, but i really dont know how powerfull beings like Shuma-Gorath and the other Vishanti members are.

TricksterPriest
Phantom Stranger is near the Spectre's level of power. He could potentially solo the other team.

WrathfulDwarf
DCU Magic wins. Trust me on this one.

rougeredmage
surely not a more powerfulll lord of chaos then,.......

Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade... i am sure her commanding all the forces of chaos could even overwelm the vishanti

guy222
Even if the Vishanti summon Living Tribunal

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Phantom Stranger is near the Spectre's level of power. He could potentially solo the other team.

Evidence?

jrodslam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

And this comes from where?

I dont have any doubts that Phantom Stranger is powerful. No doubts at all. However, i personally think hes slightly lower than Shazam.

WrathfulDwarf
We really don't know PS limit. He was depowered years ago. No one doubts his powers...we just don't know his limits. It is speculate that he is near Spectre's level even rumor to be a brother of the spirit of vengeance.

fatgogeta
Magic is alot more powerful in DC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.