Who had the biggest feat this week? WWH or Superman Prime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
WWH beats Sentry.

Superman Prime destroys an entire planet.

Gecko4lif
Everyone knew the wwh thing was coming

the smp thing was a suprise thou

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
WWH stalemates Sentry.

Fixed big grin

Kutulu
Superman Prime currently takes the win. I still don't understand how he's hopping through alternate realities though.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Fixed big grin

Shhh!!! It was meant as a gag. stick out tongue

Galan007
SMP -- by FAR. none

Shin_Nikkolas
Let's see.

SMP defeated a featless horde of weaker alternate versions of superheroes.

Then did something the Grey Hulk has done yet it wasn't as impressive as what Grey Hulk did.

So, I'll take WWH.

TricksterPriest
SMP. You do not one-shot a planet and have that be topped by two prima-donnas with multiple personality disorder.

And btw, why did Sentry's giant tornado thing barely do any damage? hmm

Soljer
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Let's see.

SMP defeated a featless horde of weaker alternate versions of superheroes.

Then did something the Grey Hulk has done yet it wasn't as impressive as what Grey Hulk did.

So, I'll take WWH.

Supposition.

WrathfulDwarf
Just imagine if SMP decided to destroy the world in which WWH and Sentry were fighing on....

...shifty

Symmetric Chaos
WWH beats Sentry.

I'd say Hulk's big feat was shaking the most of the planet with one step. But what ev.

Shin_Nikkolas
Fact.

New Earth J'onn won't die with his neck snapped.

And it's fact those heroes were featless.

Galan007
Fact.

And it's fact those heroes were featless. It's also a fact that you try to downplay most DC characters -- so how much weight do you think your little theory really holds? ermm

llagrok
Just imagine if SMP decided to destroy the world in which WWH and Sentry were fighing on....

...shifty

He wouldn't waste his time on bugs.

B.A
Dude he destroyed the planet. How is this not spite???

Rorschach
Fact.

And Earth-15 Batman punked Jason Todd.

You can't really come to the conclusion that all of Earth-15s Heroes were weaker just because one of those characters was weaker than his mainstream counterpart.

Val
Originally posted by Galan007
It's also a fact that you try to downplay most DC characters -- so how much weight do you think your little theory really holds? ermm
It's a theory that everyone here readily accepts for Marvel characters. Don't see why this would be different.

Estacado

...shifty
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5264/58760574ov2.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7355/73112542dl3.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2650/38233421bg5.jpg

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Estacado
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5264/58760574ov2.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7355/73112542dl3.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2650/38233421bg5.jpg

hysterical

Shin_Nikkolas
As I said, the Grey Hulk has done something even more impressive.

Galan007
As I said, the Grey Hulk has done something even more impressive. Good thing Grey Hulk has nothing to do with this thread, eh?

Rorschach
Good thing Grey Hulk has nothing to do with this thread, eh?

Puny human.

Everything has something do with Hulk, and it doesn't matter what form of Hulk it is!

Draco69
Fact.

That's just J'onn being J'onn. It's in his nature to job.

Fact.

You said they were weaker. Yet now you say they're featless. So how do you know they're weaker or stronger?

Galan007
Originally posted by Rorschach
Puny human.

Everything has something do with Hulk, and it doesn't matter what form of Hulk it is! Everything comes from HUC!! shockyes

Rorschach
Everything comes from HUC!! shockyes

Prime didn't destroy Earth-15.

That was just the side-effect of Hulk's battle with Sentry.

Symmetric Chaos
Prime didn't destroy Earth-15.

That was just the side-effect of Hulk's battle with Sentry.

yes

UniOmni
SBP had a hella nice feat, but it's no different than what BRB, or Stardust did.

But it does eclipse the fight with Sentry, by a decent margin.

Kurash
i dont see how if sentry was so powerful and he unleashed all of his power to the point where he was completely spent, how did the attack not do more damage?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
That's just J'onn being J'onn. It's in his nature to job.

Fact.

You said they were weaker. Yet now you say they're featless. So how do you know they're weaker or stronger?

even Asmodel couldn't snap a john's neck. It would seem that the laws of comics do not apply to SBP. I believe he is slated to even torture mr. mxy next month.

Photon009
Which issue did SBP destroy the planet in? A sinestro corps war issue came out yesterday?

Rorschach
Originally posted by Photon009
Which issue did SBP destroy the planet in? A sinestro corps war issue came out yesterday?

Countdown to Final Crisis 24.

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by Photon009
Which issue did SBP destroy the planet in? A sinestro corps war issue came out yesterday? oh noez!

I guess this means SMP > Hyperion. ermmnone

HueyFreeman
Batman had the best this week cool

WrathfulDwarf
No one survives the mighty batkick! cool

Sundipped
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
even Asmodel couldn't snap a john's neck. It would seem that the laws of comics do not apply to SBP. I believe he is slated to even torture mr. mxy next month.

Yeah. Estadaco posted a pic that had Mxy in chains helpless with SMP standing in the background. This now means that SMP's resistance to magic is incredibly high. If not he may be completely immune to it.

SMP has the best feat by far it's no comparison.
The black suit is cool to. Plus the artwork is cooler.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Sundipped
Yeah. Estadaco posted a pic that had Mxy in chains helpless with SMP standing in the background. This now means that SMP's resistance to magic is incredibly high. If not he may be completely immune to it.

SMP has the best feat by far it's no comparison.
The black suit is cool to. Plus the artwork is cooler.

The black suit reminds me of the suit Superman was wearing after he healed after going into hibernation after the DOS events. Does this mean that SBP got beat and powers up as much as regular Superman did after DOS?

If I recall correctly, regular Superman got a pretty friggin big amp up after DOS from coming so close to death and coming back to life (just like a Saiyajin would in DBZ).

Sundipped
SMP amped up in the same way Superman was after DOS is scary.

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'd say Hulk's big feat was shaking the most of the planet with one step. But what ev. Most of the planet? Nah.

The only places we saw rumble when WWH took that step, were in the continental United States.

Destroying a planet >>> making the U.S. shake. stick out tongue

Power16
I will take SBP, i enjoy the whole beatdown he handed everyone and the art was just awesome. I hope they will have an explanation for the coming Mxy thing and i mean a real good one( like an illusion or something and none of this immune to magic that would be too much for me).

Soljer
Fact.

No, my friend, it's supposition.

There's no evidence that the heroes were stronger, weaker, or equal to their 'mainstream' counter parts.

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
No, my friend, it's supposition.

There's no evidence that the heroes were stronger, weaker, or equal to their 'mainstream' counter parts.

I got a question for you, when it was shown on panel that king hyperion beat all of earths hero EASILY, why did you all use the assumption that they were weaker than earth 616 BUT when using superboy prime, you all are saying that they the hero's he fought could have been just as strong.

I dont get it. Is it favortism for dc, I think it is because Hyperion pulled that same feat but he fought more hero, heros that has taken down the mighty galactus.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by carver9
I got a question for you, when it was shown on panel that king hyperion beat all of earths hero EASILY, why did you all use the assumption that they were weaker than earth 616 BUT when using superboy prime, you all are saying that they the hero's he fought could have been just as strong.

I dont get it. Is it favortism for dc, I think it is because Hyperion pulled that same feat but he fought more hero, heros that has taken down the mighty galactus.
Because its been a running theme that people outside the 616 universe are weaker then their main stream counterparts...

Soljer
Originally posted by carver9

Uhhmm. Faulty comparison. Where did I say the heroes Hyperion beat were weaker? Throw up a link.

In a case like that, just as this case, unless there is evidence as to otherwise, there is no reason to believe that the heroes were weaker, stronger, or equal to their mainstream counterparts.

Beating an alternate dimension character does not mean you can beat the mainstream character, however, an alternate dimension character is NOT automatically stronger, weaker, or equivalent to their mainstream counterpart unless proven to be so.

TricksterPriest
fear Prime's next feat is far bigger.....HE BROKE THE SOURCE WALL! AND SNATCHED MXY FROM THE 5TH DIMENSION AND BEAT HIM UP! WTF IS GOING ON?! durznuts

guy222
wat issue

Shin_Nikkolas
I think plain old Superman could go through the Source Wall at this point.

It's hardly what it once was.

Rorschach
I think plain old Superman could go through the Source Wall at this point.

It's hardly what it once was.

Nah. Superman has never gone into the Source Wall under his own power. At least, I don't remember him ever doing so.

In fact, Superman had to exert himself to pull Darkseid out of the Source Wall.

And Supergirl needed help from these other Supergirls in order to pull Superman out of the Source Wall.

http://i2.tinypic.com/7yrgub9.jpg

Shin_Nikkolas
Isn't that the old Source Wall? Th eone tha tlead to The Source?

It wasn't the barrier between universes back then.

I'm pretty sure if the Wall was like it is now when the Promethian Giants tried to get through, they'd have succeeded.

Did the Source Wall change to its new form after IC?

Badabing
WWH beats Sentry.

Superman Prime destroys an entire planet. Superman Prime not only destroyed a planet but tore through WW, MM and even.......BATMAN! IMO, Superman Prime beating Batman was an example of PIS though. duryes

Seriously, Superman Prime was badder than 52 Black Adam. shockyes

Destroying a planet>>>>>>Stalemating Sentry/beating Bob

Rorschach
Did the Source Wall change to its new form after IC?

Maybe.

But I don't think anyone else has gone directly through the Source Wall since IC, though I could be wrong. And recently the Source Wall was called omnipotent, obviously hyperbole but it seems DC is trying to get the message across that the Source Wall is still quite powerful.

Shin_Nikkolas
Well, we'll just have to wait to see if anyone else goes through it.

Kutulu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
fear Prime's next feat is far bigger.....HE BROKE THE SOURCE WALL! AND SNATCHED MXY FROM THE 5TH DIMENSION AND BEAT HIM UP! WTF IS GOING ON?! durznuts

Umm... you're joking, right?

Kutulu
Ok... just saw the scans. SMP breaking the Source Wall like it's nothing, grabbing Mxy from the 5th dimension and hooking him up to a machine?

To top it off, SMP now looking like an adult Superman with muscles twice as big as how he looked when he was going to fight Ion in the Superboy Prime comic? The scan where he grabs Mxy makes it look like SMP got so strong he ripped Mxy right from the comic page. laughing

He actually seems to be reaching PC levels of power (where he could string planets on a chain and hurling a neutron star like a baseball thousands of light years away).

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Kutulu
Ok... just saw the scans. SMP breaking the Source Wall like it's nothing, grabbing Mxy from the 5th dimension and hooking him up to a machine?

To top it off, SMP now looking like an adult Superman with muscles twice as big as how he looked when he was going to fight Ion in the Superboy Prime comic? The scan where he grabs Mxy makes it look like SMP got so strong he ripped Mxy right from the comic page. laughing

He actually seems to be reaching PC levels of power (where he could string planets on a chain and hurling a neutron star like a baseball thousands of light years away). where was this?

Kutulu

Kutulu
After DC pulls stuff like this where a character rips the source wall with his hands, yanks Mxy from the 5th dimension in what appears to be a rip in the page of the comic, I find it laughable that people call WWH's feats unrealistic.
pissed2

TricksterPriest
After DC pulls stuff like this where a character rips the source wall with his hands, yanks Mxy from the 5th dimension in what appears to be a rip in the page of the comic, I find it laughable that people call WWH's feats unrealistic.
pissed2

I only dissed the jobbing and shit writing. The feats are fine for the most part. wink

Shin_Nikkolas
I'm just waiting for when an all-out Superman takes out SBP in a fight.

Then i can laugh and laugh and link people to this thread.

There will be much rejoicing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I figured he wanted mxy for his power.

Bransolute
How about this?
Why doesn't everyone start b*tching about it when the comic actually comes out? Right now, it looks ridiculous.
Plus, busting the Source Wall isn't even a feat in Countdown right now... however, and it depends on what he does to M, then that's a feat.
But, as of right now, they will probably play up Superboy's resistance to magic (since in most cases, Mxy is magical), and as such Superboy will defeat him. Which still doesn't make it a feat on the forum... unless he's fighting someone magical. smile

Avlon
Maybe.

But I don't think anyone else has gone directly through the Source Wall since IC, though I could be wrong. And recently the Source Wall was called omnipotent, obviously hyperbole but it seems DC is trying to get the message across that the Source Wall is still quite powerful.

Actually, Henshaw has been through it and back after IC. Before IC he controlled his own chunk of it.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8025/greenlanternsinestrocoriy0.th.jpg

King Kandy
Wait, when does that take place? Has he fought Ion yet?

Bransolute
Originally posted by Bransolute
How about this?
Why doesn't everyone start b*tching about it when the comic actually comes out? Right now, it looks ridiculous.
Plus, busting the Source Wall isn't even a feat in Countdown right now... however, and it depends on what he does to M, then that's a feat.
But, as of right now, they will probably play up Superboy's resistance to magic (since in most cases, Mxy is magical), and as such Superboy will defeat him. Which still doesn't make it a feat on the forum... unless he's fighting someone magical. smile

Avlon
It takes place during OYL.

Henshaw has never fought ION.

Shin_Nikkolas
Indeed The Source Wall's impressiveness is dropping further and further.

Definitely not as good as it used to be.

It's like Darkseid.

Erik-Lensherr
Credit to Val and Rorschach for the scans:

**** that.

Avlon
Indeed The Source Wall's impressiveness is dropping further and further.

Definitely not as good as it used to be.

It's like Darkseid.

Why do you say that?

It's extremely rare and under the invincible "S" shields.

WrathfulDwarf

When you think about it...that's a pretty spooky feat....SMP is getting scary now.

Terryc250
well feat-rating wise, SMP takes this..

But im more impressed with WWH, everyone knew SMP was probably capable of that anyway.. most ppl thought WWH would lose to Sentry though.

celestialdemon
Definitely SMP. I knew WWH was going to be written to look better than he really is after he took Blackbolt's scream, so his fight against Sentry wasn't that surprising.

TricksterPriest
When you think about it...that's a pretty spooky feat....SMP is getting scary now.

the Source Wall one is impressive, (though less so because the Wall is getting screwed and this makes SMP look stronger than the promethian giants). The Mxy feat..........What the f**k? There better be some really good writing for that one.

HueyFreeman
the Source Wall one is impressive, (though less so because the Wall is getting screwed and this makes SMP look stronger than the promethian giants). The Mxy feat..........What the f**k? There better be some really good writing for that one. He punched him. Theres your good writing. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.