The Punisher vs Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Robocop spots The Punisher taking out a punk by blowing him away with his shot gun.
Robocop: Stop in the name of the law!!
Punisher: Yeah right, i've never stopped for law before and I wont stop now...even for a tin can like you.
Can The Punisher take out Robocop?

jrodslam
Nope. Punisher dies.

Bouboumaster
Hell yeah he can take that thing!

endrict
If Red can beat Robo once...Frank would put him out for good.

PRAYERRUN
I don't know....Robocop can take a lot of punishment...no pun intended lol.

jrodslam
Originally posted by endrict
If Red can beat Robo once...Frank would put him out for good.

Red who? And how is Punisher going to take Robo out?

godking
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Robocop spots The Punisher taking out a punk by blowing him away with his shot gun.
Robocop: Stop in the name of the law!!
Punisher: Yeah right, i've never stopped for law before and I wont stop now...even for a tin can like you.
Can The Punisher take out Robocop? Not in that scenario but he could take him with the right weapons and prep time.

Any direct confrontation end with Punisher dieing .

braz
Frank Miller Robo ftw!! Happy Dance

But, no really. no expression Robocop beats Punny.

endrict
Originally posted by jrodslam
Red who? And how is Punisher going to take Robo out?

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/2766/kurtwoodbluegaltr6.jpg

This is RED

Or AKA Clarence Boddicker in ROBOCOP

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4514/boddickervu8.jpg

endrict
Didn't Frank beat the Rhino? that is more durable than RC.

endrict
What version of RC?

jrodslam
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/2766/kurtwoodbluegaltr6.jpg

This is RED

Or AKA Clarence Boddicker in ROBOCOP

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4514/boddickervu8.jpg

Ahh, ok. In the movie, he didnt take Robo out. He took Murphy out. Kinda. Before hen was Robocop that is.

ragesRemorse
If its peter weller robocop, then punisher dies. Peter weller is a badass.

im sure the punisher would rock robocops world. The Punisher can run and has bigger toys.

ragesRemorse
how is Punisher going to take Robo out?

a very big gun

jrodslam
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
a very big gun

Robo has ben hit with big guns before and brushed them off. Punisher on the other hand probably wont be able to take the array of bullets coming from Robocop.

ragesRemorse
Robo has ben hit with big guns before and brushed them off. Punisher on the other hand probably wont be able to take the array of bullets coming from Robocop.

Robocop hasnt been hit with the type of munitions that Punisher can obtain.

If the punisher sat in front of robocop while he fired at him, he deserves to get his back blown out. Thankfully, castle isnt a dumbass

jrodslam
Robocop hasnt been hit with the type of munitions that Punisher can obtain.

If the punisher sat in front of robocop while he fired at him, he deserves to get his back blown out. Thankfully, castle isnt a dumbass

Like what? Weapons from SHIELD or high military weaponry? 90% of Punishers regular arsenal contains heavy automatics, rocket launchers, explosives and grenades. All of which Robo has withstood before.

endrict
Is RC tougher than the Rhino?

Because Frank took Rhino out....and he should be more durable that RC.

jrodslam
Is RC tougher than the Rhino?

Because Frank took Rhino out....and he should be more durable that RC.

Took out Rhino with what? Robo is tougher than Rhino imo.

endrict
A grenade launcher.

jrodslam
A grenade launcher.

no Robo eats those for breakfast.

endrict
That's what I am saying, so Rhino is a weakling?

Sado22
Frank all the way. Robo is dumb, noisy and slow as hell a.....the guy can't even sneak up on a deaf 90 year old. Punisher is smart, fast, has great presence of mind and has taken down people like rapido and rhino without too much off a hassle.

And the war goes on....just the way we love it to! stick out tongue

~Sado

braz

Depends which version of Robocop. Movie- Robo most likely loses, comic- Robo pwns.

jrodslam
Why would movie Robocop lose? I dont understand.confused

braz
Why would movie Robocop lose? I dont understand.confused

I cant remember really because I havent seen it in forever, but wasnt he like, really slow?

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
I cant remember really because I havent seen it in forever, but wasnt he like, really slow?

Movie Robocop was slow in running sped. Actually, he didnt run period. That was only due to the guy(weller/stunt double) in the suit not being very mobile because of it being so bulky.

His reflexes were pretty good considering he was able to catch a sniper bullet out of mid air with 2 fingers, while the sniper was a block or more away.

We all know how uncanny his aim is/was, and his durability was pretty nice as well. He fell from the top of the tallest building in Detriot(OCP building) got blown up due to ignited gas pipes and was still able to come out seemingly unharmed.

braz
Robocop wins.

ragesRemorse
Like what? Weapons from SHIELD or high military weaponry? 90% of Punishers regular arsenal contains heavy automatics, rocket launchers, explosives and grenades. All of which Robo has withstood before.

Thats the thing partner. Punisher can get ahold of what he needs for the job. Whether he uses connections or robs some shit, he gets it.

If the punisher new about the badass weapons from the terminator universe. HE would torture a nerd until he built a time machine for him so he could travel to skynet and steal some big toys.

Im sure punny would use some Emp frags maybe a couple of smoke grenades and a shit load of napalm mines and top it off with phospheric acid tipped 50. cal rounds. See that shit, im not even the punisher and i already devised a way to topple the tin man. BE a cake walk for castle. If castle can keep Iron man at bay and force Stark to change suits because punny ****ed the one he was using up. Im more than positive he could rock robocop. Considering that Iron man would vaporize robocop

Alfheim
Thats the thing partner. Punisher can get ahold of what he needs for the job. Whether he uses connections or robs some shit, he gets it.

If the punisher new about the badass weapons from the terminator universe. HE would torture a nerd until he built a time machine for him so he could travel to skynet and steal some big toys.

Im sure punny would use some Emp frags maybe a couple of smoke grenades and a shit load of napalm mines and top it off with phospheric acid tipped 50. cal rounds. See that shit, im not even the punisher and i already devised a way to topple the tin man. BE a cake walk for castle. If castle can keep Iron man at bay and force Stark to change suits because punny ****ed the one he was using up. Im more than positive he could rock robocop. Considering that Iron man would vaporize robocop

I think he can also get some low-grade nukes.....

PRAYERRUN
I'd like too see some scans of the Punisher taking out the Rhino please.

endrict
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I'd like too see some scans of the Punisher taking out the Rhino please.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3751/pwj1xy8.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3751/pwj1xy8.985e68eee3.jpg

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/4789/pwj2yl7.jpg

braz
Movie Punisher gets pwned by Movie Robocop, comic Punisher gets pwned by comic Robo- Frank Miller version. He made robo into a freakin badass there.

B.A
Forgetting the film versions I think RC probably wins. But depends on what Pun has as his equipment.

PRAYERRUN
Robocop wins.

Darth Martin
Robocop

Btw ressurecting this cause I think it's a pretty good fight.

Darth Martin
As soon as a fight starts Robocop will put 3 bullets in each of Frank's eyes.

Lord Feron
Frank only chance is run away fast enough and get a hold of something that can kill robo. Which prolly won't happen b/c robo's aim is so nasty. and will shoot frank dead before he can run away. give frank some prep hell yeah he can beat robo. but in this situation like someone else said before me frank will die at the hand of the law.

thadarknite84
Robocop

ragesRemorse
big gun kill tin man

Sado22
man........i got an gun-gasm looking at that gun frank is carrying. seriously what the f--k is that? a mini-nuke?! that's the sweetest gun i've ever seen.

*dials up pentagon and asks if this gun exists*

oh and Frank wins. faster, smarter, better at tactics, more experienced, been doing it longer, can get more weaponry in a matter of hours and can since he took out the cyborg Russian (who took out spiderman) he can take out roboschmuck.

frank has dealt with several cyborgs and has ALWAYS come out on top. and he's faced guys who can actually move around too...unlike robodick.

seriously:
-frank beat rhino
-he beat russian when he was human
-he beat russian TWICE when he was cyborg (cyborg russian beat spiderman with EASE)
-he beat rapido (who has MINIGUN for an arm)
-and everyone from the Reavers except Lady Deathstrike

nuff said.

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.