Ryu VS Akuma - Final Bout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Your G.O.D
This is Ryu after his Oro trainin and Shin Akuma.

Lets see if Ryu can finally show Akuma that Gouken's style of the Ansatsuken is the way of the true warrior.

2D_MASTER
I really hope that Oro teaches Ryu some new moves.

Violent2Dope
I really hope Gouki sends this sexually deprived 40 year old man to hell.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I really hope Gouki sends this sexually deprived 40 year old man to hell.

I thought Ryu nailed Chun-Li...

Classic NES
He might get "Kaze No Kobushi" move he uses in "Ryu Final" manga to kill Gouki.

w5IZEHLEf9A

Dude blocks it, though.

Classic NES
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I really hope that Oro teaches Ryu some new moves.

Nah, he's still a lonely fapper besides, How else can he perfect that "Kung fu" grip?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Classic NES
He might get "Kaze No Kobushi" move he uses in "Ryu Final" manga to kill Gouki.

w5IZEHLEf9A

Dude blocks it, though.

Was that a clip of that Fighting All-stars game that never came out? And was that Haggar fighting chun-li?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Classic NES
Nah, he's still a lonely fapper besides, How else can he perfect that "Kung fu" grip? Exactly.

Classic NES
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Was that a clip of that Fighting All-stars game that never came out?

Yeah, the roster was:

Street Fighter
-Chun-li
-Ryu
-Nash
-Alex

Final Fight
-Haggar
-Poison

Strider Hiryu
-Strider Hiryu

Rival Schools
-Batsu
-Akira

Code Breakers
-Ingrid
-Rook
-D.D.
-Death

Your G.O.D
Ingrid should be the boss of SF 4.

In that version of SFA3 she was in, she totally schooled everyone she fought...EASILY, even Bison.

Maybe she is really Pyron level, I mean the 1st game she ever appeared in was CFE where Pyron was the boss and she is an actual goddess.

ThoraxeRMG
She's no where near Pyron's level.
He would rape and then eat her.

Sado-sama
I would rape her. haermm

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/ingrid_win2.gif

SmashBro
I don't think Ingrid should be in the SF universe at all. I don't know what Capcom was thinking putting her in the series.

Akuma Killer
Yeah...your kinda right...she's good tho.

Sado22
if they ever do face canoncially get ready for the world's greatest PIS win for ryu. another reason why SF generations sucked ass.

Wandering Flame
Screw you foo'. Just wait until SF4 is released and see Ryu's still charging hadouken tear up the island where he'll fight Akuma in their final match.

Akuma Killer
Originally posted by Sado22
if they ever do face canoncially get ready for the world's greatest PIS win for ryu. Not really. Unlike some other games I know, Ryu has been trainin for along time and wit Oro. Ryu has taken 6 games to catch up to Akuma which is more than reasonable, I'd rather have Ryu beatin Akuma in SF4 than havein Akuma lose to Ryu in the 1st game he was introduced in for no reason....

Sado22
for one Akuma and Oro fought casually and neither was too impressed by the other. if ryu TRAINED with Oro, akuma FOUGHT him and didn't lose. just cuz ryu has trained doesn't mean shit. akuma has trained, fought and maimed for a whole lot longer. not to mention he's beaten people who'd stomp ryu in a giffy or already have.

ryu and akuma was NEVER a competition. It never will be.

~Sado
P.S. terry bogard fubars akuma big grin

Sado22
oh and for the record, SF4 takes place BEFORE SF3. it sucks, but Capcom has always been the laziest company in the world. NEVER make a damn effort unless they really have to. mad

Classic NES
oh and for the record, SF4 takes place BEFORE SF3. it sucks, but Capcom has always been the laziest company in the world. NEVER make a damn effort unless they really have to. mad

Ditto.

SmashBro
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
Yeah...your kinda right...she's good tho.

Well being a boss is okay but as for her current role? Nah! I still find it hard to believe that the psycho power is really HER power (or so she claims).

Wandering Flame
SF4 takes place BEFORE SF3no expressionlol

On a serious note, Capcom did that with DMC2 and 3.

Akuma Killer
oh and for the record, SF4 takes place BEFORE SF3. oh yeah...that's right.

Who else?
Originally posted by SmashBro
Well being a boss is okay but as for her current role? Nah! I still find it hard to believe that the psycho power is really HER power (or so she claims). If it's canon then it is, just think Bison can vape cities with that satellite and he has only taken a fraction of her power...if that much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.