Ganondorf vs. Sephiroth, WITH A TWIST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
This is Ganondorf(human form) fighting Seph, in a 15x15 feet adamantium cage.

The twist is, only H2H. This is different than the other thread, that was specifically a boxing match.

So, WHO WINS!?

ESB -1138
Ganondorf wins! One good punch is all it takes

Violent2Dope
Yep. He could draw the fight out, let Seph hit him a few times for a chuckle, then snap his neck with one hand. Also, Ganon is not invulnerable in this fight, still highly durable(best feat from LoZ), whereas Seph's durability is nuthin special.

Blax_Hydralisk
Considering the fact that Sephiroth is a punk ass girly man like Michael Jackson, and Ganon is a wise ripped old dude with pulsating biceps and pectorals, and a taste for brutal sodomy (Only gives presents, never receives) I think it's fairly safe to say that this ends with Sephiorth bent over one of those Final Fantasy motorcycles with his hair gooped up with "protein shakes" and his anus ripped and torn and bloody.

But that's just me super13

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Considering the fact that Sephiroth is a punk ass girly man like Michael Jackson, and Ganon is a wise ripped old dude with pulsating biceps and pectorals, and a taste for brutal sodomy (Only gives presents, never receives) I think it's fairly safe to say that this ends with Sephiorth bent over one of those Final Fantasy motorcycles with his hair gooped up with "protein shakes" and his anus ripped and torn and bloody.

...don't knock MJ or else. But everything else I agree with (Sephiroth being bent over on the FF motorcycle while Ganondorf shows him his sword)

Violent2Dope

But that's just me super13 droolio Ganon is so sexy! And look at those huge feet! You know what that means. love

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by ESB -1138
...don't knock MJ or else. But everything else I agree with (Sephiroth being bent over on the FF motorcycle while Ganondorf shows him his sword)

As a black man I have every damn right to knock MJ. He betrayed us all. That's like telling a German or Jew to not knock Hitler.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
And look at those huge feet! You know what that means. love

He wears big socks!

As a black man I have every damn right to knock MJ. He betrayed us all. That's like telling a German or Jew to not knock Hitler.

How did he betray blacks? Because he got vitiligo? And you're comparing MJ (someone who sings and dances) to Hitler who killed millions of Jews?

Violent2Dope
He wears big socks! No, it means he has a 16" salami penis! droolio

Blax_Hydralisk
How did he betray blacks? Because he got vitiligo? And you're comparing MJ (someone who sings and dances) to Hitler who killed millions of Jews?

He betrayed blacks with his decision to go pearly white on us all erm

Though I don't know for sure still wither he has a disease or just bleached himself.

And as far as the black community is concerned.. yes. Comparing MJ to Hitler is perfectly acceptable.

Violent2Dope
He betrayed blacks with his decision to go pearly white on us all erm

Though I don't know for sure still wither he has a disease or just bleached himself.

And as far as the black community is concerned.. yes. Comparing MJ to Hitler is perfectly acceptable. Ummm...he also molestered chillin'. erm

Blax_Hydralisk
Nah he didn't. Like OJ, I think he's just set up. Besides that last kid's case was so disghustingly sh*tty, he just wanted the money.

Violent2Dope
Nah he didn't. Like OJ, I think he's just set up. Besides that last kid's case was so disghustingly sh*tty, he just wanted the money. I'll admit the last one was bullshit, but you betta believe he molestered sum chillin'. Also, OJ DEFINATELY did it.

This is off topic tho.

Blax_Hydralisk
There's no conclusive proof stating OJ did it.

And yes.. we digress.

Violent2Dope
http://files.myopera.com/drlaunch/albums/94593/predator001.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/Sense.jpg

Violent2Dope
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/Sense.jpg I will be profiling this for future use.

Blax_Hydralisk
Of course you will.

Sado-sama
I've posted that pic before, if V2D remembers...I think he was the one who responded to it a long while back, or was it someone else...

Anyway, Seph has my vote for this one.

ESB -1138
Ummm...he also molestered chillin'. erm

I'm sorry judge what was the verdict? Not guilty? Okay just checking.

General Kaliero
Guys, try to stay on topic please.

And keep it PG-13, as well.

ESB -1138
Well this is one sided (until you know who arrives). Ganondorf pretty much pwns Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
I've posted that pic before, if V2D remembers...I think he was the one who responded to it a long while back, or was it someone else...

Anyway, Seph has my vote for this one. Despite the fact that Ganon is stronger than Seph, has far greater reach than Seph, actually has some H2H feats above Seph(obliterating Sage with punch ftw), and is much more durable than Seph?

Blax_Hydralisk
And isn't a weak gurly man like Seph?

Terryc250
Besides the fact that Ganon is big and buff, how strong is he PHYSICALLY, list of feats?

Sado-sama
Despite the fact that Ganon is stronger than Seph, has far greater reach than Seph, actually has some H2H feats above Seph(obliterating Sage with punch ftw), and is much more durable than Seph? duriroll

I thought this was H2H as in only weapons can't be used, my mistake there. Ganon wins, but why make two twisted threads that are painfully similar to each other?

Shin_Nikkolas
Ya know who's bigger and buffer than Ganon?

BROLY!
http://www.alexsdbzrpg.com/images/broly.jpg

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Besides the fact that Ganon is big and buff, how strong is he PHYSICALLY, list of feats? Ummm...lemme think, breaking mystical chains(made by the sages) after just being revived, with a sword in his chest no less, breaking out from under tons upon tons of stone and steel that just collapsed on him while in a near death state, crushing a powerful mystic artifact, the Fused Shadows, with one hand, among others I don't feel like remembering. Oh, and he killed a sage(which aren't weak old men despite the name, they are powerful mystic beings) with a punch. Obliterating him in fact.

ESB -1138
crushing a powerful mystic artifact, the Fused Shadows, with one hand,

And do we know how durable the Fused Shadows is? No we do not.

Classic NES
Sephiroth.

Your G.O.D
This is a tough one...

I think it's a tie.

Violent2Dope
And do we know how durable the Fused Shadows is? No we do not. Strawman.

That's not even his best feat, obliterating the Sage with the punch is.

CN, Seph loses, quite badly in fact.

ESB -1138
That's not even his best feat, obliterating the Sage with the punch is.

CN, Seph loses, quite badly in fact.

Do we know how powerful these sages are? Mario goes around oblierating Koopas and Goombas with a punch as well as Magikoopas.

Violent2Dope
Do we know how powerful these sages are? Mario goes around oblierating Koopas and Goombas with a punch as well as Magikoopas. First of all, that is gameplay, he did not actually obliterate them in games. Ganon in a cut scene INCINERATED a Sage with a mere punch. And dude, of course the Sages are powerful, their mystic power is second only to gods and Ganon(who is more or less a god).

ESB -1138
First of all, that is gameplay, he did not actually obliterate them in games. Ganon in a cut scene INCINERATED a Sage with a mere punch. And dude, of course the Sages are powerful, their mystic power is second only to gods and Ganon(who is more or less a god).

What Zelda game did you read that in that Sages are only second to the gods?

Violent2Dope
What Zelda game did you read that in that Sages are only second to the gods? Did I ever read it? Naw man. But they are beyond mortals, and possess mystic power no mere mortal has. They may be as powerful, slightly stronger, or slightly weaker than Spirits tho.

ESB -1138
Did I ever read it? Naw man. But they are beyond mortals, and possess mystic power no mere mortal has. They may be as powerful, slightly stronger, or slightly weaker than Spirits tho.

...so you are just speculating? You really can't say how powerful the sages are. So Ganondorf destroying one of them is really no feat considering the strength of the sages is unknown.

Violent2Dope
...so you are just speculating? You really can't say how powerful the sages are. So Ganondorf destroying one of them is really no feat considering the strength of the sages is unknown. They are much more powerful than mortals. They can create powerful weapons from nothingness(Ganon's sword). They can use it to pierce the skin of Ganon of all people. Ganon obliterated one with a mere punch. Hell, even if they were normal humans, that is STILL a better punching feat than any of Seph's, closest thing he has to one is in KH when he pushed Tifa lol.

General Kaliero
Now you're just arguing semantics, ESB. The Sages are obviously extremely powerful, the avatars of the seven elements, chosen servants of the Goddesses, protectors of the Sacred Realm. Their power is indicated simply by what they are. So the fact Ganondorf killed one of them with a single punch shows incredible power.

Which should be obvious anyway, as Ganondorf is the holder of the Triforce of Power.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Now you're just arguing semantics, ESB. The Sages are obviously extremely powerful, the avatars of the seven elements, chosen servants of the Goddesses, protectors of the Sacred Realm. Their power is indicated simply by what they are. So the fact Ganondorf killed one of them with a single punch shows incredible power.

Which should be obvious anyway, as Ganondorf is the holder of the Triforce of Power.

No the fact that they have no feats or any mention of their strengths in any Zelda game makes their power unknown and I do agree with V2D that even if the sages weren't even powerful the fact that Ganondorf oblierated one in a punch is more than what Sephiroth has ever done.

Remindme
I find it amusing of what you have to resort to in order to get a Ganon beating Sephiroth match.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
I find it amusing of what you have to resort to in order to get a Ganon beating Sephiroth match. Ganon beats Seph in a normal fight too, so yeah.

Remindme
Ganon beats Seph in a normal fight too, so yeah.

that's news to me

Violent2Dope
that's news to me Not to me. Turns Seph into bodiless soul ftw.

Cosmic Cube

But that's just me super13 Yuck.

Remindme
Not to me. Turns Seph into bodiless soul ftw.

reeeeeaaaaaaaally? Meh Sephi is way faster, Ganon is sliced into sushi

Violent2Dope
reeeeeaaaaaaaally? Meh Sephi is way faster, Ganon is sliced into sushi Before or after he is turned into a bodiless or powerless soul?

SHM
Before or after he is turned into a bodiless or powerless soul?

Because it's so easy to attack his soul, isn't it? Just ask the Lifestream... The same one composed of millions and millions of consciousness and souls, and that tried to dillute his soul(after he fell in the Nibel Mako reactor) but failed miserably, because of his plot-device willpower.

Don't get me wrong V2D, but you are remembering me of Nikkolas. For some reason, you are allway against Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Because it's so easy to attack his soul, isn't it? Just ask the Lifestream... The same one composed of millions and millions of consciousness and souls, and that tried to dillute his soul(after he fell in the Nibel Mako reactor) but failed miserably, because of his plot-device willpower.

Don't get me wrong V2D, but you are remembering me of Nikkolas. For some reason, you are allway against Sephiroth. It doesn't attack his soul. It destroys the body, so he is nothing but a soul.

Like when I said Seph would beat Samus? Like when I said Seph would beat Gouki? I am not a Seph hater, I actually like Seph.

SHM
It doesn't attack his soul. It destroys the body, so he is nothing but a soul.

From what I heard, this is the power of the Light Spirits, not Ganondorf. And Seph is at least, in Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss' level. They are too fast for Ganondorf. He is practically a statue to them.

My bad.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
From what I heard, this is the power of the Light Spirits, not Ganondorf. And Seph is at least, in Chaos Vincent and Omega Weiss' level. They are too fast for Ganondorf. He is practically a statue to them.

My bad. 1. No, ESB is mistaken I'm afraid. The presence of the Light Spirits just don't allow Ganon or Zant to use that power, they have to be subdued first.

2. It's a'ight.

ESB -1138
1. No, ESB is mistaken I'm afraid. The presence of the Light Spirits just don't allow Ganon or Zant to use that power, they have to be subdued first.

Proof on your part?

Zagnette
Just so we're clear, at the scene of Ganondorf's failed execution in Twilight Princess, he doesn't punch the sage in the face. He crushes his head with his hand. It's even manlier than you all think!

Dark-Jaxx
...He didn't crush his head to my rememberance, you sure about this?

MadMel
revived ftl erm
now we're gonna have another

FANBOI!!!
NO U!!!
NO U NOOB!!!112121

thing all over again sad

Dark-Jaxx
Shut up Mel.

MadMel
no u!

Dark-Jaxx
Only if I get a hug.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown

I sense a man-crush.

Anyway, we can really only assume the level of Sephiroth's abilities in Hand-to-Hand, whereas Ganondorf has shown at least a few feats with his bare hands. For example, one slam to the ground leveled the floor and caused it to crumble (OOT boss fight), and in TP with a single punch (after a presumably super-fast dash), he reduced the water sage to vapor and a mask.

First_Tsurugi06
Ganondorf also has at least a couple of speed feats on his side (in WW he apppeared right in front of Link almost instantaneously and immeadiately wailed on him, as well as his attack on the Water Sage in TP as I mentioned earlier), and some supernatural feats as well, such as banishing Phantom Ganon, who was in the Forest Temple, to the "gap between dimensions" while off-screen and presumably in his castle, and even when he was banished in the Twilight Realm, he managed to draw upon the power of the Twili to assume a new God-esque form which helped him reach out to the Realm of Light. I don't care how many spells Sephiroth holds back within the center of the earth, I've yet to see his powers transcend dimensions the same way Ganondorf does. Ganondorf wins in both this case, and in a no-holds-barred fight.

4RX
Originally posted by MadMel
revived ftl erm
now we're gonna have another

FANBOI!!!
NO U!!!
NO U NOOB!!!112121

thing all over again sad Lol...that sounded exactly like NonSensei Klown..

Man of Violence
Ganondorf fights bare handed in Smash Bros. I have never seen Seph fight wit out his blade. Based on that small piece of evidence...I think Ganondorf wins.

Dark-Jaxx
He has some decent to good H2H feats in the canon games as well.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by EvilAngel
reeeeeaaaaaaaally? Meh Sephi is way faster, Ganon is sliced into sushi

At which point he reforms either from Twilight particles or in his God-like specter form/Dark Beast form

Wil7
Sephiroth cuts him in half.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
At which point he reforms either from Twilight particles or in his God-like specter form/Dark Beast form...

...and proceeds to banish Sephiroth to a dimensional purgatory.

This is also assuming Masamune so much as fazes him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wil7
Sephiroth cuts him in half.

Sephiroth can cut people with his hands?

SHM
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sephiroth can cut people with his hands?

Well, he can shapeshift so......... Probably.

Final Blaxican
What can't Sephiroth do apparently? erm

Everytime I see people debate about him get the feeling that he';s a Gary Stu in terms of abilities.

What a boring character.

Pyron_Knight
Don't insult Gary Stu by associating him with Seph.

SHM
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
What can't Sephiroth do apparently? erm

Everytime I see people debate about him get the feeling that he';s a Gary Stu in terms of abilities.

What a boring character.

You think Sephiroth is boring just because he have a lot of abilities?! Wow. There's probably many fictional characters you don't like.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SHM

Since when can he shapeshift? Hell Skrulls can shapeshift but they can't shift blade hands or anything.

SHM
Since when can he shapeshift? Hell Skrulls can shapeshift but they can't shift blade hands or anything.

Since he merged with Jenova, becoming one with her.

And I said nothing about "blade hands". I was thinking in something like, claws.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SHM
Since he merged with Jenova, becoming one with her.

And I said nothing about "blade hands". I was thinking in something like, claws.

Has he been shown to actually do this?

SHM
Has he been shown to actually do this?

IIRC that's how he killed most people in the Shinra building(by looking at their wounds, RedXIII said that it wasn't done by a human, but an animal).
And many other times, when Sephiroth threw his limbs at you, and they transformed in giant Jenova monsters.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by SHM

So can Ganon(to a point), who can also possess other bodies.

SHM
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
So can Ganon(to a point), who can also possess other bodies.

Good for him.

First_Tsurugi06
My point is that Sephiroth's supposed shapeshifting isn't necessarily advantageous against Ganon.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by SHM
Good for him.
And not so good for Sephiroth.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by SHM
You think Sephiroth is boring just because he have a lot of abilities?! Wow. There's probably many fictional characters you don't like.

Yeah, there are. He's one of them, and high on the list.

ScreamPaste
Ganondorf. Someone argued he's only good at manipulating people.. Even if that were true, manipulating someone in a game of chess is instant win. He's beyond intelligent. He's one of the few video game enemies that show real promise in their attempts at ruling the world.

Also, 'Sephie' would be too busy brushing his hair to pay attention to the impending checkmate in four moves.

Furthermore, because it has come up, should the board get thrown and they turn it into fisticuffs. .. Well Ganondorf again. I don't even need to say why :P

SHM
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Also, 'Sephie' would be too busy brushing his hair to pay attention to the impending checkmate in four moves.

Your "Sephie" perhaps. But not Sephiroth from FFVII. Go play the game and see for yourself.

PS: Guys, I'm not saying that Sephiroth wins. I'm just making some observations and correcting some people, about Sephiroth's abilities. Because most people here tend to forget/ignore them.

First_Tsurugi06
But more people (not necessarily here) tend to overlook the actual full brunt of Ganondorf's abilities and dismiss him as unformiddable, not that I'm pointing fingers, but you'll find it on places like two year-old anime board threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.