Power Girl vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Mortal Herc

Who wins?

Gecko4lif
power girl rapes herc then smokes him as a cigarette via heat vision

Sirius77
Seconded

Shin_Nikkolas
Yeah.

I doubt she's as strong or as durable

Since she's weaker than Supergirl and WW.

And Herc is about their level in strength.

Draco69
Third....ed.....that's not a word......

Shin_Nikkolas
Lol

Damn DC fanboy boards.

A guy as strong as Thor has no chance against a chick weaker than Wonder Woman.

What a world.

Draco69
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Yeah.

I doubt she's as strong or as durable

Since she's weaker than Supergirl and WW.

And Herc is about their level in strength.

Maybe. Except for the thing about flight advantage, superspeed, freeze breath, heat vision, and two double DD's that will likely distract the barbarian from making coherent attacks.....

Draco69
Lol

Damn DC fanboy boards.

A guy as strong as Thor has no chance against a chick weaker than Wonder Woman.

What a world.

Please go back to SuperheroChat....

Seriously.

sick

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Draco69
Please go back to SuperheroChat....

Seriously.

sick

http://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/pwned.jpg

co signed

Shin_Nikkolas
Sour grapes for getting your ass handed to you multiple times by people there?

The Doomsday vs. Darkseid thread about whether it was an avatar comes to mind when SHC members systematiclaly disproved every one of your claims.

Shin_Nikkolas
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
http://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/pwned.jpg

co signed

You're too stupid to talk.

Gecko4lif
You're too stupid to talk.
wow coming from you it is like a ice cube calling a sun cold

Air Legend
Originally posted by Kutulu
Talk about hypocritical... this coming from the same guy who thinks that Darkseid is on equal terms with Arishem the Celestial roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Sour grapes for getting your ass handed to you multiple times by people there?

Never been there. But if your a representative of what's to come if I visit than I'll pass.

There's nothing more pathetic than a comic book fanboy who uses a versus forum like a NFL Sunday night gamefest.

"Go Hercules! ROWZER!"

Please grow up.

The Doomsday vs. Darkseid thread about whether it was an avatar comes to mind when SHC members systematiclaly disproved every one of your claims.

Oh, yeah. I was disproven by Jimmy Chan. His scans were a bit, as he stated, inflating with Darkseid.

Mary Marvel's deflection of the OE with a casual slap solidifies his pussieness.

*sigh*

Thankful Starlin will put him out of his misery.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope. People a lot smarter than me there.

But it doesn't take a genius to know that someone stronger and more durable and on par with Thor won't be overwhelmed by the speed of someoen like Power Girl.

Nothing more pathetic than someone who has to fabricate a non-existent version of Power Girl who will speedblitz Herc when she never does this.

And neither does Supes.

Or Surfer.

Speedblitzes happen once in a billion comic fights.

Draco69
Nope. People a lot smarter than me there.

That's actually not really too difficult and not very impressive. I do like the bigger sigs though.

But it doesn't take a genius to know that someone stronger and more durable and on par with Thor won't be overwhelmed by the speed of someoen like Power Girl.

Power-Girl's speed is decisive factor. She's been shown to move Mach speeds and she can speedblitz. Hercules won't be able to keep up despite his reactions.

Also Power-Girl can simply fly around the poor bastard and vamposh him with heat vision and freeze-breath until he falls.

Hercules MAY be stronger and durable.

However Powergirl is either on his level, a bit weaker than him or stronger than him. And she has crapload of other powers.

It's like a Grizzly Bear against a Kryptonian Black Bear. Sure, the Grizzly Bear is stronger and more durable. But the Black Bear can fly. And can shoot neat little laser beams. And is incredibly faster. And has freeze breath.

Herc's strength can only get him so far.....

Nothing more pathetic than someone who has to fabricate a non-existent version of Power Girl who will speedblitz Herc when she never does this.

And neither does Supes.

Or Surfer.

Speedblitzes happen once in a billion comic fights.

Yeah they do.

KMC rules in short: Bloodlusted, best feats, going all out. Meaning they're gonna use their superspeed.

That's the difference between SuperHeroChat and the rest of the boards on the Internet like KMC and CBR.

Don't like it, leave.

Or try to make the moderators change the rules.

jrodslam
If PG is weaker than Herc, it matters not here at all imo. The difference between Herc and PG's strength is minimal. Now durability wise, mortal Herc isnt as durable as imortal Herc, so again like strength, it doesnt play much of a factor here considering the difference is minimal. What changes things here is the huge speed, flight and powerset advantage that Power Girl has.

PG for the majority.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, PG is around somewhere in the hood of Wonder Woman. Maybe a lil weaker. But most def more durable than WW I think. WW was stronger than IMMORTAL herc. By a fair margin by the looks of how she hands him his ass. I'd say if PG is as close to WW as I think, then she is at least As strong as Immortal herc. Who happens to be stronger than mortal herc. Which means that PG is going to win this handily. Strength, Speed, frost breath, flight, and Heat vision seal the deal.

fatgogeta
I really do not see why it is so impossible for some people to see that the top tier characters in DC are shown as physically stronger than the top tier characters in Marvel on a regular basis. It's not at all an insult to the quality or interestingness of Marvel, its just the different approaches the companies take.

Shin_Nikkolas
No she wasn't.

Herc = Thor.

Thor > Wonder Woman.

And Herc has better strength feats than WW.

Call me when WW holds the Earth.

Which was Mortal Herc, BTW.

Shin_Nikkolas
The only DC Top tiers stronger than Marvel's are Superman and his various equals such as maybe Orion and Cap Marvel

WW, MM, etc. are all weaker than Marvel's top tiers.

I'd say Morg be equal to Supes in strength as he's easily the physically strongest Herald and Terrax has a feat that puts him in Clark's strength league.

fatgogeta
blowup

Grinning Goku
Herc wins cause he's a dude. That's it basically.

Shin_Nikkolas
Originally posted by fatgogeta
blowup

Glad you agree.

Superman is stronger than Thor.

But Thor is stronger than WW, J'onn, all of those types.

And so is Herc.

Laminator_X
If Herc can get his hands on her and wrestle he might take it. Otherwise its Power Girl in the winner's circle.

(MMmm, wrestling with Power Girl....)

UniOmni
WTF.

Powergirl has been consistently shown as below top tier in power and effectiveness.

Her heat vision is there, true but who's to say it'll amount to anything?

Does she have the plethora of feats and validations that Superman has?

Nope.

But on this forum, all she needs is the kryptostamp, and she's good to beat half of Marvel earth, amirite?

Wrong.

Herc is significantly stronger, durable, and she's never used her speed in a speedblitz manner.

EVER.

Her hv has no feats/appliances that would tell us where it ranks on the energy projection scale.

Herc beats her indignant ass, after disrespecting the big titted beyotch.

Same kind of kryptonainloving shenanigans went on when i made a thread of PowerGirl vs BB.

It went 5 pages, based off the strength of her kryptonian connection, tho she's NEVER been formidable enough to even stalemate someone as powerful as Black Bolt.

Shit's ridiculous.

SwindlingSmurph
Hercules...

Laminator_X
"Consistently" is not a word I would use in conjunction with Power Girl. I'm assuming we're talking about her "Kal-L's cousin" power levels here, as opposed to her various alternate states over the years.

Soljer
Originally posted by Laminator_X
"Consistently" is not a word I would use in conjunction with Power Girl. I'm assuming we're talking about her "Kal-L's cousin" power levels here, as opposed to her various alternate states over the years.

No shit.

Atlantis Power Girl?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Laminator_X

And what has she done since the big reveal, that tells you she'd beat Herc?

Soljer
Originally posted by UniOmni
And what has she done since the big reveal, that tells you she'd beat Herc?

Pissed in Wonder Woman's cornflakes.

Shin_Nikkolas
Stop tempting my fantasies.

shifty

I didn't say anything.

Soljer
Stop tempting my fantasies.

shifty

I didn't say anything.

sick.

Draco69
WTF.

Powergirl has been consistently shown as below top tier in power and effectiveness.

Her heat vision is there, true but who's to say it'll amount to anything?

Does she have the plethora of feats and validations that Superman has?

Nope.

But on this forum, all she needs is the kryptostamp, and she's good to beat half of Marvel earth, amirite?

Wrong.

Herc is significantly stronger, durable, and she's never used her speed in a speedblitz manner.

EVER.

Her hv has no feats/appliances that would tell us where it ranks on the energy projection scale.

Herc beats her indignant ass, after disrespecting the big titted beyotch.

Same kind of kryptonainloving shenanigans went on when i made a thread of PowerGirl vs BB.

It went 5 pages, based off the strength of her kryptonian connection, tho she's NEVER been formidable enough to even stalemate someone as powerful as Black Bolt.

Shit's ridiculous.

She's at least as powerful as Supergirl given their multiple fights. And she's gone toe-to-toe with Captain Marvel.

It's not the hard:

Character A)

Class 100 strength
Invulnerability
Superior Fighting Skills

Character B)

Class 100 strength
Invulnerability
Mediocre fighting skills
Heat Vision
Frost Breath
Flight
Superspeed
Tornado Breath

Shin_Nikkolas
That's a terrible way to look at it.

Going by YOUR description of Hercules, he could simply be Colossus.

There are varying levels of those stats.

And when did Power Girl do anything Class 100 worthy on average? Outside of when her powers flared up for that bit?

UniOmni
She's at least as powerful as Supergirl given their multiple fights. And she's gone toe-to-toe with Captain Marvel.

It's not the hard:

Character A)

Class 100 strength
Invulnerability
Superior Fighting Skills

Character B)

Class 100 strength
Invulnerability
Mediocre fighting skills
Heat Vision
Frost Breath
Flight
Superspeed
Tornado Breath

WTF are you talking about?

When they were on Kandor, Kara had Karen outclassed. Completely.

She nearly broke her arms when she had her in a hold iirc.

PG isn't on the level.

Invulnerability.................lol.

And she's never utilized superspeed in a blitz worthy manner, so listing it is as valid as me saying Surfer has superspeed that would factor into a fight.

Draco69
WTF are you talking about?

When they were on Kandor, Kara had Karen outclassed. Completely.

She nearly broke her arms when she had her in a hold iirc.

Unfortunately for Karen, Kara's mere presence disrupts her power levels.

And the same doesn't happen to Kara.

So it's rather impossible for Karen to beat Kara if her mere presence causes her to lose her powers.

Invulnerability.................lol.

And she's never utilized superspeed in a blitz worthy manner, so listing it is as valid as me saying Surfer has superspeed that would factor into a fight.

I see that I have to post some images to garner some respect for the character....

Let's face it: It's a Class 100 brawler against a Class 100 Kryptonian. If it were a slugfest, Hercules would win 11/10.

But in a bloodlusted fight? Karen has Hercules outclassed despite his possible superior strength and durability.

UniOmni
Because we've seen how the new and improved Karen stacks up against other top tiers right?

Not.

Like i said before, the Kryptostamp is strong on KMC.

And what will a bloodlusted PG be like, anyways?

We haven't seen her speedblitz, and we haven't seen her do anything notable with hv or icebreath.

She's like superboy, but without the tk?

Draco69
PowerGirl Knocks out Solomon Grundy with two blows. And this was non-jobbing Solomon Grundy that went toe to toe with Superman:

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grundy45tm0mg.jpg

Power Girl knocks out Dark Mary Marvel who had half the power of the Shazam. In this dimension, Billy and Mary share the Shazam power:

http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mary19vw.jpg

Power Girl uses her superspeed to knee-grind Da Bomb. Than she uses her superspeed to whip the poor guy at high velocities:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5100/powercrush61ss.jpg

Power Girl takes on both Superman and Black Adam. Though possessed, she withstands their blows and manages to knock out both Superman and Atom Smasher with the help of Jakeem Thunder:

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg6vt.jpg

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg12av.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg33xs.jpg

http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pg41bw.jpg

One of her best feats. Taking on Modru. She uses her superspeed to plow the guy through several buildings before he can complete a sentence. Of course, Modru doesn't fall but it's a swell feat considering he's been owning the entire JSA:

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mordru3bo.jpg

ttp://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mordru15dj.jpg

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mordru29vo.jpg

UniOmni
Hmm.

I've gotta go through my JSA backlog then.

Still, nothing you've posted tells me she'd beat Hercules.

Shin_Nikkolas
You don't need to post any pics Draco.

I'd respect this all night.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6852/pgirlov8.jpg

Draco69
Because we've seen how the new and improved Karen stacks up against other top tiers right?

Yeah. You're wasting time comparing Karen to Superman, Black Adam and Thor as if Hercules were in their league. He's not. Not by a long shot. Being strong is all he has.

Power-Girl? No. She isn't. Can she give them a run for their money for a couple of minutes? Absolutely.

Like i said before, the Kryptostamp is strong on KMC.

And what will a bloodlusted PG be like, anyways?

We haven't seen her speedblitz, and we haven't seen her do anything notable with hv or icebreath.

She's like superboy, but without the tk?

Once again, you attempt subvert KMC rules. You claim to not like it but you continue to troll here with the intent of somehow imprinting SuperHeroChat rules that noone here will follow or listen to for that matter.

It's rather pathetic.

Anyhoo, it doesn't change the fact that she HAS it. Her Kryptonian heritage makes it so.

You're making a poor strawman argument that if Power-Girl hasn't shown enough of her HV and Frostbreath or superspeed, it must not exist thus you attempt to paint her as a DC Rogue....

Draco69
Hmm.

I've gotta go through my JSA backlog then.

Still, nothing you've posted tells me she'd beat Hercules.

That's because you're stubborn and rather thick.

Hercules' ONLY possible advantage is strength.

That's it.

Powergirl may be weaker than him in strength. But she has a crapload of other powers to make up for it.

What's Hercules gonna do if Powergirl flies around the guy pelting him with HV and freezing the ground with frost-breath?

His only option would be to super-jump aimlessly at a fast moving airborne target or throw debris at her which would be dodged, caught, or incinerated.

UniOmni
Yeah. You're wasting time comparing Karen to Superman, Black Adam and Thor as if Hercules were in their league. He's not. Not by a long shot. Being strong is all he has.

Power-Girl? No. She isn't. Can she give them a run for their money for a couple of minutes? Absolutely.

Once again, you attempt subvert KMC rules. You claim to not like it but you continue to troll here with the intent of somehow imprinting SuperHeroChat rules that noone here will follow or listen to for that matter.

It's rather pathetic.

Anyhoo, it doesn't change the fact that she HAS it. Her Kryptonian heritage makes it so.

You're making a poor strawman argument that if Power-Girl hasn't shown enough of her HV and Frostbreath or superspeed, it must not exist thus you attempt to paint her as a DC Rogue....

No.

I don't attribute abilities to characters who haven't shown said ability.

Simple as that.

Bloodlusted on the kmc rule faq says fighting to the best of their abilites.

If they haven't shown it, why would i believe it part of their ability?

Her kryptostamp amounts to nill, when other kryptonians haven't shown the ability.

Can she do a highspeed tackle?

Sure.

Can she drop several punches in the space of a second? Not going by her on panel showings.

And she had hv and icebreath, sure.

I just haven't seen anything from it, that says it'd amount to much here.

Could she likely kill Spiderman with it? Sure.

Hercules? Nothing shown suggest that'd be the case.

Shin_Nikkolas
So, Draco, are you saying Power Girl could take a hammerless Thor?

His ONLY advantage as you put it is strength and durability.

Draco69
No.

I don't attribute abilities to characters who haven't shown said ability.

Simple as that.

A) She's shown it.

B) She's Kryptonian.

You're saying she DOESN'T have HV and Frost Breath?

Oh lordy....

Bloodlusted on the kmc rule faq says fighting to the best of their abilites.

A rule you again try to misinterpret or bend. She's fighting to the best of her abilities.

And her abilities include....

Yeah, you guessed it.

If they haven't shown it, why would i believe it part of their ability?

A) She's a KRYPTONIAN.

B) She's already done so.

C)

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ba22ro.jpg

Note that this was the first manifestation of her HV a few years back. And it knocks Black Adam outta the picture....

Her kryptostamp amounts to nill, when other kryptonians haven't shown the ability.

Like who? Superboy? He isn't even full Kryptonian?

Your arguement is the most pathetic, I've heard in a while.

Just because she's Kryptonian and exact duplicate of Supergirl to the point they share the exact genetic code, she doesn't have HV or Frostbreath?

What's next? Just because, Impulse is connected the Speed Force doesn't mean he has superspeed.

Can she do a highspeed tackle?

Sure.

Can she drop several punches in the space of a second? Not going by her on panel showings.

Ah, yes. This your SHC logic again. If the exact replication of a suggested act doesn't happen on panel, it doesn't fit.

This argument would work on SHC.

But it doesn't work here on KMC.

Nice try, Waffles!

Hercules? Nothing shown suggest that'd be the case.

Let's try ANOTHER way.

How can Hercules beat Power-Girl?

You're throughly and stupidly convinced that Power-Girl will ignore nearly 3/4s of her powerset.

So how exactly does Hercules catch Power-Girl when she's zooming around the air?

Draco69
So, Draco, are you saying Power Girl could take a hammerless Thor?

His ONLY advantage as you put it is strength and durability.

Uh. No.

Hammerless Thor still has control over his weather/magic abilities without his hammer.

Nice try though.

Friggin' SHC trolls....

Shin_Nikkolas
Stop bitching already.

You have an inferiority complex because you got owned by SHC members.

We get it.

And I was speaking in a physical fight.

It doesn't take Reed Richards to see that since Hercules doesn't have that power and is equal to Thor only in physical things.

Draco69
Stop bitching already.

We get it

Uh. No. You're off the mark, and you're possibly voicing your own insecurities.

The mere fact that you attest to SHC's superiority kinda shows that you don't have much to be proud of and don't belong to anything significant. Thus you brand yourself with a SHC badge to proxy for a social life. Hey, as long as you belong to something special, right?

I suggest Dr. Phil. I hear he can work wonders with people like you.

It doesn't take Reed Richards to see that since Hercules doesn't have that power and is equal to Thor only in physical things.

In physical slugfest? No, she can't take Thor down likely?

Thor and Hercules are physically equal to each other in strength. But in terms of durability, reaction times and overall power, no Hercules is several pegs below.

UniOmni
A) She's shown it.

B) She's Kryptonian.

You're saying she DOESN'T have HV and Frost Breath?

Oh lordy....

A rule you again try to misinterpret or bend. She's fighting to the best of her abilities.

And her abilities include....

Yeah, you guessed it.

A) She's a KRYPTONIAN.

B) She's already done so.

C)

http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ba22ro.jpg

Note that this was the first manifestation of her HV a few years back. And it knocks Black Adam outta the picture....

Like who? Superboy? He isn't even full Kryptonian?

Your arguement is the most pathetic, I've heard in a while.

Just because she's Kryptonian and exact duplicate of Supergirl to the point they share the exact genetic code, she doesn't have HV or Frostbreath?

What's next? Just because, Impulse is connected the Speed Force doesn't mean he has superspeed.

Ah, yes. This your SHC logic again. If the exact replication of a suggested act doesn't happen on panel, it doesn't fit.

This argument would work on SHC.

But it doesn't work here on KMC.

Nice try, Waffles!

Let's try ANOTHER way.

How can Hercules beat Power-Girl?

You're throughly and stupidly convinced that Power-Girl will ignore nearly 3/4s of her powerset.

So how exactly does Hercules catch Power-Girl when she's zooming around the air?

WTF is your problem?

I never said she didn't have hv or icebreath.

In fact, i said she has both.

I've just never seen anything from her using them to suggest they'd be anything other than an irritant to Herc.

Hercules can beat PG, when she comes in to punch him out, and he grabs her and kos her inconsistent ass.

Cuz her icebreath and hv haven't been portrayed as formidable, at all.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=440160&pagenumber=8

Draco69
WTF is your problem?

Nothing, Waffles.

I'm just a mite confused.

I never said she didn't have hv or icebreath.

You stated she didn't have the abilities. And than you rescinded that statement.

But overall you've implied it might as well not exist since she doesn't have 'enough' feats.

I've just never seen anything from her using them to suggest they'd be anything other than an irritant to Herc.

It wasn't for Supergirl. Or Superman. Or Black Adam.

HV that can disnergrate raw matter and frost breath that can freeze Hercules in his traps aren't an irritant.

They're an advantage. Along with flight and superspeed which you convinently ignore.

Yeppers, let's just portray her as a flying She-Hulk....

Hercules can beat PG, when she comes in to punch him out, and he grabs her and kos her inconsistent ass.

Oh yes, let's just ignore her super-fast reactions and flightspeed.

Waffles....

Cuz her icebreath and hv haven't been portrayed as formidable, at all.

Again, whether it be an irritant or harmful. It's an advantage. Having your skin fried with HV or the ground turned into a skating arena won't help Hercules but it will certainly help Power Girl

Draco69
Nope

The fact that you have a memory of that thread, much less the ability to track down the said thread with KMC's horrible search function is quite stunning.

I mean, do you NOT have a life?

Dear lord, don't tell me you bookmarked the page as some sort of ammunition or something...

Cause that would be just sad.

Anyhoo, my views have changed.

But your presence isn't helping.

A suggestion: Tomorrow or today depending on the timezone you live in, is Friday.

Go out. Try to make friends. Drink. Dance. Live a little.

Cause if I see a post at 10:30pm on a Friday night from you, I may just cry.

Draco69
Nope

Good Lord. Ignore the last post.

According to your posting history, you're active all night on Fridays and Saturdays.

*sigh*

You're still young though. You still have time for fun.

Unless you're like thirty....

confused

Mr.Biscuits
Lulz @ Hercules.

Pee Gee murders him.

UniOmni
Nothing, Waffles.

I'm just a mite confused.

You stated she didn't have the abilities. And than you rescinded that statement.

But overall you've implied it might as well not exist since she doesn't have 'enough' feats.

It wasn't for Supergirl. Or Superman. Or Black Adam.

HV that can disnergrate raw matter and frost breath that can freeze Hercules in his traps aren't an irritant.

They're an advantage. Along with flight and superspeed which you convinently ignore.

Yeppers, let's just portray her as a flying She-Hulk....

Oh yes, let's just ignore her super-fast reactions and flightspeed.

Waffles....

Again, whether it be an irritant or harmful. It's an advantage. Having your skin fried with HV or the ground turned into a skating arena won't help Hercules but it will certainly help Power Girl

Reading comprehension for the loss.

I never said PG didn't have icebreath or hv.

I said she never displayed the speedblitz capabilities, ie dropping multiple punches in the space of a second.

What i said about her hv and icebreath, is that i've never seen it portrayed as powerful enough to be anything more than an irritant to Herc.

And we both know when she sees her long range attacks amounting to nil, she's gonna come in close to bash him.

And you've proved my point with hv.

Superman not trying to hurt her, is singed by her hv.

Adam, fighting her in Kahndaq(sp?) is surprised, since nobody knew she even had hv to begin with.

These people are surprised, and irritated by hv.

They are not stopped by hv from Karen tho, and that is my entire point.

Nothing more than an irritant.

Herc is significantly stronger than her, and more durable.

She can and will tackle him at high speed.

But that's not gonna stop him.

And for the most part, she is a flying shulkie.

Around as strong, but with more speed and heightened senses.

Right now, you're arguing for her case solely based on the fact that she's a kryptonian, disregarding the fact that she's a halved kryptonian.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wonder Woman is stronger than Immortal Herc. By a good margin. PG is almost as strong as WW. PG wins this all day.

Shin_Nikkolas

nvrbeenwthagirl

LMAO. Herc never held the Earth on panel. And WW beat him in combat. Isn't that what you said counted? She pwned him good in a cannon cross over.

Sirius77
I don't see how herc would really even touch her if she fights right...

severance
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. Herc never held the Earth on panel. And WW beat him in combat. Isn't that what you said counted? She pwned him good in a cannon cross over.

There was not enough shown on panel for this to be conclusive. She certainly had him in a choke hold after an exchange of blows but she did not outright pwn him. We do not actually see Herc defeated.

To all intents and purposes Immortal Hercs strength is limitless. Holding up of the earth (who knows how?) was not pictured on panel but was certainly referenced seriously on panel while Herc was busy dragging manhattan back in place.

severance
That's because you're stubborn and rather thick.

Hercules' ONLY possible advantage is strength.

That's it.

Powergirl may be weaker than him in strength. But she has a crapload of other powers to make up for it.

What's Hercules gonna do if Powergirl flies around the guy pelting him with HV and freezing the ground with frost-breath?

His only option would be to super-jump aimlessly at a fast moving airborne target or throw debris at her which would be dodged, caught, or incinerated.

Just for a bit of balance I would mostly agree with this. Herc is a bit one dimensional. Strength, jumping makes him rather limited. However he is a very experienced fighter. Maybe he could think of a trick or two to overcome these disadvantages. If I were writing Marvel, I would have Herc use his bow. Imagine how fast an arrow flies from a bow with a 100 ton pull on it!! devil

The Pict
Stop bitching already.

We get it.

Stop bitching?? Haha, he's owning you in this argument.

Power Girl wins via a speedblitz.

olympian
The fallacy of this argument remains in giving a character an ability she never consistantly displayed to be effective against someone as durable and strong as the opponent.

"she just needs to speedblitz". DBZ all over again.

Nevergirlwhatsyourname: " it was in a printed page in a flasback but that doenst count as "on panel" What does then? You would need to disaprove the page since it wasent about what he was exageratting about, another page where the narration states the same, and another one where he states again the same.

3 different stories by 3 different writters. Disaprove it. Otherwise it counts as much as others of his strength class making absurd feats.

Glad to see you still think WW pwnoed anyone there when she had a single panel of advantage like he did. Of course your eyes must had closed after the first round. Just for kicks. Hey, it happens.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by olympian
The fallacy of this argument remains in giving a character an ability she never consistantly displayed to be effective against someone as durable and strong as the opponent.

"she just needs to speedblitz". DBZ all over again.

Nevergirlwhatsyourname: " it was in a printed page in a flasback but that doenst count as "on panel" What does then? You would need to disaprove the page since it wasent about what he was exageratting about, another page where the narration states the same, and another one where he states again the same.

3 different stories by 3 different writters. Disaprove it. Otherwise it counts as much as others of his strength class making absurd feats.

Glad to see you still think WW pwnoed anyone there when she had a single panel of advantage like he did. Of course your eyes must had closed after the first round. Just for kicks. Hey, it happens.
You surely must be one of the SHC people. You stink of them. Herc didnt' do it on panel, and has never shown such strength. Obvious hyperbole. Diana on PANEL was handling Immortal Herc. And it's not just a single panel, later on we see herc having help against WW. So you know, It's obvious he knew he couldn't do it alone, being the strong spirited fighter that he is. And Why in the hell does power girl consistantly need to disply her speed in order for that ability to be there? I don't consistantly ride a bike, but the ability is ever there. haven't rode a bike in years. Bet I can still do it with no problem. You fail.

Shin_Nikkolas
All he's done is whine about SHC because he knows even the dumbes tperson there still is smarter than him.

olympian
You surely must be one of the SHC people. You stink of them.

Im too busy busting fangirls nuts over the DC boards. Make no mistake tho, those stinkers would bust yours too. You are too easy.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl Herc didnt' do it on panel

You dont know what "on panel" means.

It was a printed page, rendered artistically and with the dialogue about the subject for the reader to read. Besides that you have other two statements, one not even being the characters words but the narrative.

And as you would find out if you wuss out of my request, no story saying he never did. Its only not on panel because you dont want it to be. We call that inferiority complex.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl and has never shown such strength .

What level to you think tying with someone equal to him and the resulting force being enough to shake the planet, would be?

On panel, of course.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl Obvious hyperbole.

My dear, its only hyperbole if a loose reference doesnt get backed up by any other evidence. Like Sentry stalemating Galactus.

This one is backed up.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl Diana on PANEL was handling Immortal Herc And it's not just a single panel, later on we see herc having help against WW. So you know, It's obvious he knew he couldn't do it alone, being the strong spirited fighter that he is.

You wont be the first to wave me a white flag after im done with you. Describe what kind of help the bug sized Pyms gave to Hercules in restraining WW?

Here is why i know you will fall flat. Either you "admit" that she struggles with people on that level or you admit that she doesnt and it was obviously Hercules doing the muscle work. Either way, you are done because none of the options flow with your warped view of what happened.

Apart from that any other normal edition (how much you paid to Perez?) shows WW and Hercules restraining each other only in a panel each.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl And Why in the hell does power girl consistantly need to disply her speed in order for that ability to be there?

If you need to ask that you lack a few brain cells.

So that flukes like Hercules growing more powerful than the other Gods as shown in his figth with the High Evolutionary dont get used as a normal ability- since it isent.

Thats what "blittzing girls" is. A fluke.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl I don't consistantly ride a bike, but the ability is ever there. haven't rode a bike in years. Bet I can still do it with no problem. You fail.

However since i ride in races i bet i can not only consistantly ride a bike better than you do, but i can also beat you every time. (After your first tries of not falling your ass down after so many years of inactivity of course)

starlock
Power girl will win this easily

Herc has his skill at fighting in spades over her, but what will it do here?
In hand to hand herc all the way, but for people to think Mortal herc has a chance here is beyond me...maybe a win or two from throwing concrete and distracting her,maybe a thunderclap to hurt her hearing(see i can be objective and fair), but in no way the majority

roughrider
Power Girl has the 'distraction' advantage. Herc's mind will wander. wink

olympian
But thats cheating!

Shin_Nikkolas
Big breasted blondes are beyond such things as cheating and fair play.

They make their own rules because everyone else is too busy drooling over them to remember what the rules were.

Estacado
Power Girl.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Im too busy busting fangirls nuts over the DC boards. Make no mistake tho, those stinkers would bust yours too. You are too easy.

You dont know what "on panel" means.

It was a printed page, rendered artistically and with the dialogue about the subject for the reader to read. Besides that you have other two statements, one not even being the characters words but the narrative.

And as you would find out if you wuss out of my request, no story saying he never did. Its only not on panel because you dont want it to be. We call that inferiority complex.

What level to you think tying with someone equal to him and the resulting force being enough to shake the planet, would be?

On panel, of course.

My dear, its only hyperbole if a loose reference doesnt get backed up by any other evidence. Like Sentry stalemating Galactus.

This one is backed up.

You wont be the first to wave me a white flag after im done with you. Describe what kind of help the bug sized Pyms gave to Hercules in restraining WW?

Here is why i know you will fall flat. Either you "admit" that she struggles with people on that level or you admit that she doesnt and it was obviously Hercules doing the muscle work. Either way, you are done because none of the options flow with your warped view of what happened.

Apart from that any other normal edition (how much you paid to Perez?) shows WW and Hercules restraining each other only in a panel each.

If you need to ask that you lack a few brain cells.

So that flukes like Hercules growing more powerful than the other Gods as shown in his figth with the High Evolutionary dont get used as a normal ability- since it isent.

Thats what "blittzing girls" is. A fluke.

However since i ride in races i bet i can not only consistantly ride a bike better than you do, but i can also beat you every time. (After your first tries of not falling your ass down after so many years of inactivity of course)

This entire post is meh. The Herculese growing more powerful than other gods for the fight with HE is not at all the same thing as PG speed blitzing. That isn't something that is out of the normal abilities of a Kryptonian. Would you be surpised if a cat you had your whole life, who had never scratched a thing, suddenly scratched the shit out of your face? Um no. Becuz it's within his natural abilities.
as for your vaunted pwning of me, or what ever, I could care less, better than you have done far worse. Take a place in line. And since it's your life to bust DC fangirls nuts, How's the rest of your life? Since you make that a mission in life. I'm sure you have succeeded in your life's mission. Does it feel great to know that you can take a person's love of a character and besmirch it and have victory over someone's personal opinion? I'm so glad you accomplish all you set out to do. As for the rest of your post, It isn't worth too much of an answer. Wonder Woman had the obvious victory over Herc as she hulk had the obvious victory over Aquaman. That did seem to be the intent. The girls won.

olympian
This entire post is meh. The Herculese growing more powerful than other gods for the fight with HE is not at all the same thing as PG speed blitzing.

Its exactly the same thing. They showed it about one or two times in they`r history.

That isn't something that is out of the normal abilities of a Kryptonian.

Spiderman does it alot more often than either these two and it actually works against stronger people- thats consistancy. WW and PG? Not even close to the third of times. If that.

Its also funny that Hercules was refered to have that potential to eventually become more powerful than the other Gods. But its still a fluke.

Would you be surpised if a cat you had your whole life, who had never scratched a thing, suddenly scratched the shit out of your face? Um no. Becuz it's within his natural abilities.

*rolls eyes*

If he did it only once in his whole life, wouldnt that be the fluke against what he normally did? A one time thing?

Besides unless you are a spedester, blitzzing isent a natural ability. It has apperantly to be learned. Like Superman did to just use it like 3 times.

as for your vaunted pwning of me, or what ever, I could care less, better than you have done far worse.

Brrr. You are already shaking.

Take a place in line. And since it's your life to bust DC fangirls nuts, How's the rest of your life?

Busting also Marvel`s fangirls. Its a Man`s thing.

Since you make that a mission in life. I'm sure you have succeeded in your life's mission.Does it feel great to know that you can take a person's love of a character and besmirch it and have victory over someone's personal opinion?

What is this, Oprah?

And dont make me laugh, you talking about respecting other people`s opinion?

I'm so glad you accomplish all you set out to do. As for the rest of your post, It isn't worth too much of an answer.

"i dont know the answers"

Did i said or didnt i said you would wuss out?

Wonder Woman had the obvious victory over Herc as she hulk had the obvious victory over Aquaman. That did seem to be the intent. The girls won.

You need to work out your maths. One restrain and another makes it a tie.

Lord Prime
Power Girl ftw

jrodslam
^ Agreed. PG for the win.

Rhinoceros
Isn't Mortal Hercules like half of the power Immortal is? Ugh, isn't his strength like Thing esque? If so, Power girl 10/10

olympian
Marvel writters wont even remember about the powerdown unless it suits them for a specific plot point.

From the showings hes been having hes closer to Immortal levels than say when he fougth the Onslaugth Hulk a decade ago.

Badabing
Who are these people going on about Mortal Herc beating Power Girl? Hulk just embarrassed Herc a few months ago. Yeah, he looked real durable having his face rearranged after a few pimp slaps from WW Hulk. laughing out loud

Power Girl uses heat vision and flight, she doesn't even break a sweat. Herc loses. Herc fans = failure.

Shin_Nikkolas
Are you suggesting Power Girl could take WWHulk's blows?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by roughrider
Power Girl has the 'distraction' advantage. Herc's mind will wander. wink

The man who leaped into the ocean to save his "servant boy" isn't going to be distracted by that.

Badabing
I was pointing out Mortal Herc's degree of durability. If Powergirl goes h2h like Sentry then HELL NO! WW Hulk is a beast.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The man who leaped into the ocean to save his "servant boy" isn't going to be distracted by that.

Read Thor: Blood Oath and then tell me Hercules wouldn't be distracted.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
Read Thor: Blood Oath and then tell me Hercules wouldn't be distracted.

You kids and your comics.

olympian
Originally posted by Badabing
Who are these people going on about Mortal Herc beating Power Girl? Hulk just embarrassed Herc a few months ago. Yeah, he looked real durable having his face rearranged after a few pimp slaps from WW Hulk. laughing out loud

You fangirls are the easiest to spot. You dont even make it hard for us to get that. Not only is PG rep a total trip save for two to four examples, she also rarely holds back against those who beat her up. Like Hercules did in that ish with the Hulk - like the story tells us -

Nevermind that even if that werent true, PG would likely look worse given that her durability isent consitantly any better.

"but OMGZ shes a Krypto!"

And Herc is a nympho, who gives a shit?

Power Girl uses heat vision and flight, she doesn't even break a sweat. Herc loses. Herc fans = failure.

Because comic show us that if you have fligth and heat vision you cleary win even against those who dont. Thats why Superman wins all the time against Lobo, Mongul, Mamute, Hulk, Doomsday...wait, wait. He doesnt. And hes the main cash cow unlike someone else whose claim to fame is having bigger juggs than Juggernaut.

Its not a matter of the other fans failing, its a matter of the hype you fangirls employ that gets shot down at your own foot all the time. You practically lose the moment you start typing crap. Its humiliatting.

B.A
Stop bitching already.

We get it.

You disgrace HC.

Badabing
You fangirls are the easiest to spot. You dont even make it hard for us to get that. Not only is PG rep a total trip save for two to four examples, she also rarely holds back against those who beat her up. Like Hercules did in that ish with the Hulk - like the story tells us -

Nevermind that even if that werent true, PG would likely look worse given that her durability isent consitantly any better.

"but OMGZ shes a Krypto!"

And Herc is a nympho, who gives a shit?

Because comic show us that if you have fligth and heat vision you cleary win even against those who dont. Thats why Superman wins all the time against Lobo, Mongul, Mamute, Hulk, Doomsday...wait, wait. He doesnt. And hes the main cash cow unlike someone else whose claim to fame is having bigger juggs than Juggernaut.

Its not a matter of the other fans failing, its a matter of the hype you fangirls employ that gets shot down at your own foot all the time. You practically lose the moment you start typing crap. Its humiliatting. Oh no!!!!! You fail again. crylaugh
Mortal Herc isn't even close to Lobo, Mongul, Hulk, Doomsday or Juggernaut. durno People who know next to nothing understand this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attempt at comparisons = FAIL

Attempt at making point = FAIL

Attempt at making a funny = FAIL

Attempt at owning yourself = PASS

dur

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh no!!!!! You fail again. crylaugh
Mortal Herc isn't even close to Lobo, Mongul, Hulk, Doomsday or Juggernaut. durno People who know next to nothing understand this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dur
The sheer pwnage.

olympian
Oh no!!!!! You fail again. dur

Allow me to waste your wonderful post to dust:

Mortal Herc isn't even close to Lobo, Mongul, Hulk, Doomsday or Juggernaut. durno People who know next to nothing understand this.roll eyes (sarcastic)dur

That would be you in this case. Because someone who reads a dime instead of trying to catc up with scans on da internet would know that the more recent Mortal Hercules of years isent at the greatly low levels he had when going against the Onslaugth Hulk. Nikkolas being of HC, like among other boards, often debate whereas Hercules is nowadays still Mortal or Immortal.

Of course even Mortal wise you still have one writter (Busiek) saying the character is weaker than before and still manages to be one of the last two standing against the whole assault of the Examplars that did to the Juggernaut...what?

Ah yes, making him a prisioner.

dur

You should be passing alrigth, before you start crying like whateverthebitchsname is.

I also liked how you didnt refute that even Superman gets his problems with "one dimensional" characters despite being "omgz a krypto!" let alone PG whos got 4 big showings in her post crisis career.

The sheer pwnage.

How is the hole i made you dig at, girl? Warm and cosy?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Allow me to waste your wonderful post to dust:

That would be you in this case. Because someone who reads a dime instead of trying to catc up with scans on da internet would know that the more recent Mortal Hercules of years isent at the greatly low levels he had when going against the Onslaugth Hulk. Nikkolas being of HC, like among other boards, often debate whereas Hercules is nowadays still Mortal or Immortal.

Of course even Mortal wise you still have one writter (Busiek) saying the character is weaker than before and still manages to be one of the last two standing against the whole assault of the Examplars that did to the Juggernaut...what?

Ah yes, making him a prisioner.

You should be passing alrigth, before you start crying like whateverthebitchsname is.

I also liked how you didnt refute that even Superman gets his problems with "one dimensional" characters despite being "omgz a krypto!" let alone PG whos got 4 big showings in her post crisis career.

How is the hole i made you dig at, girl? Warm and cosy?
You actually thought you put me in a hole. You must want my hole. Talking about Warm and cosy. and it is. but you aren't worthy of it. And for the record, you are less then nothing to me. As a matter of fact, I hadn't even thought about you. I didn't even remember who you were when I gave him the pwnage thumbs up. That tells you that I just don't think you are worth remembering LMAO. By the way, who are you again? laughing laughing laughing

Badabing
Allow me to waste your wonderful post to dust:Whatever floats your boat. laughing out loud

That would be you in this case. Because someone who doesnt read a dime instead of trying to catc up with scans on da interned would know that the mortal Hercules isent at the low levels he had when going against the Onslaugth Hulk. Nikkolas being of HC, like among other boards they often debate whereas Hercules is nowadays still Mortal or Immortal. ASSumptions about my comic reading just makes an ASS out of you. Lets FF to 2007. Herc got lumped by 3 Hulk pimp slaps. eek!

Of course even Mortal wise you still have the writter saying the character is weaker than before and still manages to be one of the last standing against the whole assault of the Examplars that did to the Juggernaut...what?

Ah yes, making him a prisioner. What's a writter? confused I could care less what a WRITER says as much as shown on panel. You have no proof. You FAIL.

You should be passing alrigth, before you start crying like whateverthebitchsname is. Even your attempts at flaming fail. laughing

I also liked how you didnt refute that even Superman gets his problems with "one dimensional" characters despite being "omgz a krypto!" let alone PG whos got 4 big showings in her post crisis career. Again, you fail to realize that the bricks Superman faces are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mortal Herc. If you knew anything you'd realize that Doomsday has Lightning fast speed as described by Superman in Hunter/Prey. Lobo and Mongul>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mortal Herc in speed, durability, strength, reflexes, etc. crylaugh OH NO!!!!! More failure. durbaby

You actually thought you put me in a hole. You must want my hole. Talking about Warm and cosy. and it is. but you aren't worthy of it. And for the record, you are less then nothing to me. As a matter of fact, I hadn't even thought about you. I didn't even remember who you were when I gave him the pwnage thumbs up. That tells you that I just don't think you are worth remembering LMAO. By the way, who are you again? laughing laughing laughing OH NO!!!! MORE WTF PWNAGE!!!!!! crylaugh

Shin_Nikkolas
Lobo isn't more durable than Herc or he wouldn't be getting holes blasted in him by guns.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lobo isn't more durable than Hulk or he wouldn't be getting holes blasted in him by guns.

He sure as hell heals better and faster.

Badabing
Lobo isn't more durable than Herc or he wouldn't be getting holes blasted in him by guns. So Mortal Herc can survive this?
http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lobo2619surviesnukes16wf.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3134/lobo2620survivesnukes20qb.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/750/lobo2621survivesnukes39wt.jpg

Yeah, Lobo isn't more durable.....Next! happy

ragesRemorse
who cares, they both have equally retarded names and character persona's

Badabing
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
who cares, they both have equally retarded names and character persona's Aww, you cared enough to post. happy

d022

Shin_Nikkolas
So Mortal Herc can survive this?
http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lobo2619surviesnukes16wf.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3134/lobo2620survivesnukes20qb.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/750/lobo2621survivesnukes39wt.jpg

Yeah, Lobo isn't more durable.....Next! happy

Nope, he sure isn't.

batdude123
Nope, he sure isn't.

laughing out loud

Shin_Nikkolas
Maybe you are suggesting Lobo is as durable as Thor? Because Herc and Thor are about the same in all physical aspects.

Badabing
Maybe you are suggesting Lobo is as durable as Thor? Because Herc and Thor are about the same in all physical aspects. durno

Mortal Herc almost died from 3 Hulk pimp slaps. Show me Mortal Herc surviving 2 nukes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shin_Nikkolas
Hulk's punches are stronger than nukes.

Hyperion can hit with the power of billions of nukes.

Hyperion = Hercules?

Funny stuff.

batdude123
Maybe you are suggesting Lobo is as durable as Thor? Because Herc and Thor are about the same in all physical aspects.

I would say Lobo is more durable than Thor. smile

Hyperion can hit with the power of billions of nukes.

Hyperbole, unless you can actually show me a scan of one of Hyperion's punches doing more damage than this:

http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lobo2620survivesnukes20qb.jpg

olympian
You actually thought you put me in a hole. You must want my hole. Talking about Warm and cosy. and it is. but you aren't worthy of it. And for the record, you are less then nothing to me. As a matter of fact, I hadn't even thought about you. I didn't even remember who you were when I gave him the pwnage thumbs up. That tells you that I just don't think you are worth remembering LMAO. By the way, who are you again? laughing laughing laughing

As a matter of fact rigth now typing to make you feel better seems the only resort.

Its a matter of time you start tripping stairs on yourself.

"o-o-oh deaar, he scares me!"

Badabing
As a matter of fact rigth now typing to make you feel better seems the only resort.

Its a matter of time you start tripping stairs on yourself.

"o-o-oh deaar, he scares me!" no expression thumb down

Power Girl wins.

HueyFreeman
Mortal Herc

Who wins? Which one has the big breasts again?

olympian
Whatever floats your boat. laughing out loud

Conception accepted.

ASSumptions about my comic reading just makes an ASS out of you. Lets FF to 2007. Herc got lumped by 3 Hulk pimp slaps. eek!

Its what happens when you stop figthing back. Not that you will have the guts to admit it since i doubt you actually read it.

That beats being punched into orbit by one shot and getting your wrists broken while figthing back like two other certain characters.

What's a writter? confused I could care less what a WRITER says as much as shown on panel. You have no proof. You FAIL.

The writer didnt said it, he wrote it. "Avengers" #12 of Busiek`s run, chap.

Perez even drew it for you.

Even your attempts at flaming...

Are marvelous. And you bite all of it.

Again, you fail to realize that the bricks Superman faces are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mortal Herc.

You stick your hands on one issue where its written that he stops figthing back to make it a low level, when everyone else figthing back didnt got any better against the Hulk. Not one.

Then if you had any brains, wich you dont, you would know that for example Mongul doesnt have a that damn good of a rep alone. The fact that he had problems with a Post Byrne Superman that was missing solar beach tans should clue you on how high he is not against the recent years of Mortal Herc, even before Civil War. His sonny? Teaches SM some DB second rate jumbo and then gets outclassed.

Of course to also prove my other point rigth and make you look a fool, Superman also had problems with him. Well, some.

If you knew anything you'd realize that Doomsday has Lightning fast speed as described by Superman in Hunter/Prey.

Then you agree that flying and HV alone arent worth everything? Im shocked. And even when i know that the HP version would win against pretty much any brick around, you have weaker DD versions and Superman had problems with all of these. Even when using fligth and HV and tech.

I think i know how you will likely answer to this one, so prepare to have your Lobo example of scans refuted.

Lobo and Mongul>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mortal Herc in speed, durability, strength, reflexes, etc. OH NO!!!!! More failure.

Lobo couldnt even beat CM.

Maybe its because CM > SM, i guess.

Badabing
Conception accepted.

Its what happens when you stop figthing back. Not that you will have the guts to admit it since i doubt you actually read it.

That beats being punched into orbit by one shot and getting your wrists broken while figthing back like two other certain characters.

The writter didnt said it, he wrote it. "Avengers" #12 of the Busiek run, chap.

What a joke. Its just too easy.

Are marvelous. And you bite all of it.

You stick your hands on one issue where its written that he stops figthing back to make it a low level, when everyone else figthing back didnt got any better against the Hulk. Not one.

Then if you had any brains, wich you dont, you would know that for example Mongul doesnt have a that damn good of a rep alone. The fact that he had problems with a Post Byrne Superman that was missing solar beach tans should clue you on how high he is not against the recent years of Mortal Herc, even before Civil War. Is sonny? Teaches SM some mombo jumbo and then gets outclassed.

Of course to also prove my other point rigth and make you look a fool, Superman also had problems with him. Well, some.

Then you agree that flying and HV alone arent worth everything? Im shocked. And even when i know that the HP version would win against pretty much any brick around, you have weaker DD versions and Superman had problems with all of these. Even when using fligth and HV and tech.

I think i know how you will likley answer to this one, so prepare to have your Lobo example of scans refuted.

Lobo couldnt even beat CM.

Maybe its because CM > SM, i guess. This is GOLD! crylaugh You're like my own personal clown. durclown

Your ABC logic is so flawed. Lobo can't beat CM so that means blah blah blah.... CM>>>>Herc, Lobo>>>>Herc, Doomsday>>>>Herc. happy

You have only proved that you know very little about characters. Power Girl uses heat vision, flight, freeze breath, etc to beat Mortal Herc. You haven't shown one scan or cited one issue to dispute that. Hell, Wolverine BEAT Mortal Herc. laughing out loud

Now, I order you to amuse me again. laughing Happy Dance

Rhinoceros
Marvel writters wont even remember about the powerdown unless it suits them for a specific plot point.

From the showings hes been having hes closer to Immortal levels than say when he fougth the Onslaugth Hulk a decade ago.

Isn't current Hercules immortal though? Didn't he have to pass some new labors to gain his immortality back, thread starter states that this is Mortal Herc.

Does ANY Herc have good reflex feats?

olympian
No, the labours werent to get his immortality back, he never got it on panel in any story so far. Altho some writters simply write him probably that strong again.

Marvel Hercules reflex feats? Tagging Quicksilver who was blitzzing around him comes to mind. But that was as immortal.

The weaker mortal Hercules was dodging bullets when tired, but hes not that low anymore. Besides, what matters when PG and co rarely if ever speedblitz like speedesters?

Your ABC logic is so flawed. Lobo can't beat CM so that means blah blah blah.... CM>>>>Herc, Lobo>>>>Herc, Doomsday>>>>Herc

Im using your own logic back at you, chap. Sorry if it bits you back in your ass.

Lobo also lost against Vril Dox smile

You have only proved that you know very little about characters.

There is a minority around here that knows what they talk about and you arent one of them.

But the tough of it made me chuckle smile

Power Girl uses heat vision, flight, freeze breath, etc to beat Mortal Herc..

And yet her record post crisis is shit in return. I bet you dont even know all her showings and are only debating this because either you have a drawing breast fetish or because shes just krytonian.

Superman using just freeze breath and fligth couldnt keep WW and others away. When did Freze Breath did anything of wonderful besides smell? Nevermind that, the fact you argue your own version and not the comic one shows you lose.

You haven't shown one scan or cited one issue to dispute that. Hell, Wolverine BEAT Mortal Herc. laughing out loud..

Allow me to type it slow for some retard chap: A.V.E.N.G.E.R.S > vol 3 > Busiek run > issue twelllve. If you wer smart you would search on respect threads and see it. But you keep pretending you dont read because your scared shitless.

Wolverine? Why the surprise? He beat Herc the same way he beat Lobo smile

Rhinoceros
No, the labours werent to get his immortality back, he never got it on panel. ALtho some writters simply write him probably that strong again.

Marvel Hercules reflex feats? Tagging Quicksilver who was blitzzing around him comes to mind. But that was as immortal.

The weaker mortal Hercules was dodging bullets when tired, but hes not that low anymore. Besides, what matters when PG and co rarely if ever speedblitz like speedesters?

Ok, thanks. What was the labors for then, though? Does Herc still have the tattoo he got from his Papa to indicate his punishment? What happened after he helped the other Greek gods with the "godly" war?

I only asked about his reflex feats, because couldn't Power Girl just fly really fast towards him and punching him with all her might? Not necessarily Speed Blitzing though.

Btw, The defeat to Wolverine was retconned in Lobo's own series that some "bald dude" paid him to lose the match.

olympian
No, the tatoo was never adressed again, thats why there is always this debate where he is Mortal or Immortal. Especially because in the stories after where he was still written that low, he didnt had it anymore. Its a loose plot point.

The labours wer a challenge adressed by an old foe. Nothing else.

About PG, of course she can do that. Why not? But that tactic doesnt make any "dimensional" brick unable to attack back. Why do you think most of this board stick to the rules of using the characters in the way they would want to? Because that way, as shown in comics its never a certain way to win. Mostly because where said bricks lack in versability they bring in spades the ability to take punishment better than most versatible people. PG is getting backed up on this because shes a kriptonian. Pure and simple. When someone gets like 4 major showings in her whole history after the initial crisis, you know you arent that much.

Btw, im aware. Not that it matters much since either example was off panel and voted on popularity.

Simply put, the fact this board uses the excuse of DBZ tactics to win arguments that doesnt happen in comics shows it all. This should be renamed: "Whatevertheheckthenameis version of PG vs comic book Hercules" That way, sure she wins.

snoopdogg
Power Girl wins. Too many abilties to fall back on if need be.

TricksterPriest
No, the labours werent to get his immortality back, he never got it on panel in any story so far. Altho some writters simply write him probably that strong again.

Im using your own logic back at you, chap. Sorry if it bits you back in your ass.

Lobo also lost against Vril Dox smile

There is a minority around here that knows what they talk about and you arent one of them.

But the tough of it made me chuckle smile

And yet her record post crisis is shit in return. I bet you dont even know all her showings and are only debating this because either you have a drawing breast fetish or because shes just krytonian.

Superman using just freeze breath and fligth couldnt keep WW and others away. When did Freze Breath did anything of wonderful besides smell? Nevermind that, the fact you argue your own version and not the comic one shows you lose.

Allow me to type it slow for some retard chap: A.V.E.N.G.E.R.S > vol 3 > Busiek run > issue twelllve. If you wer smart you would search on respect threads and see it. But you keep pretending you dont read because your scared shitless.

Wolverine? Why the surprise? He beat Herc the same way he beat Lobo smile

Woah woah. You're using Vril Dox beating Lobo as a low showing? thumb down Dox cheated, he rigged the fight. He shut down Lobo's favorite radio station which was set to play the same song into a transmitter in Lobo's head.

And are you seriously comparing Quicksilver to Power Girl in speed? haermm

Badabing
Wolverine? Why the surprise? He beat Herc the same way he beat Lobo smile crylaugh You continue to pwn yourself. The Lobo/Logan fight was a FAN VOTED CROSSOVER, Logan and Herc was not! durlaugh

batdude123
crylaugh You continue to pwn yourself. The Lobo/Logan fight was a FAN VOTED CROSSOVER, Logan and Herc was not! durlaugh

Plus, Lobo was apparently paid to take a dive in his fight with Wolverine.

Val
Lulz @ using Logan/Lobo as evidence

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Lulz @ using Logan/Lobo as evidence That's how olympian debates.

snoopdogg
Plus, Lobo was apparently paid to take a dive in his fight with Wolverine. I have been looking for that but have yet to come across it and am starting to think it's BS. But my efforts to find it have slowed down alot.

olympian
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Woah woah. You're using Vril Dox beating Lobo as a low showing? thumb down Dox cheated, he rigged the fight. He shut down Lobo's favorite radio station which was set to play the same song into a transmitter in Lobo's head.haermm

Haha, Lobo is lamer than i remembered.

And why are you crying over anyway? This very thread started with using PG high showings only since her rep is full pf lower ones and use Mortal Herc`s low showings in comparation.

You make the cake and cry when it stinks and have to eat it.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And are you seriously comparing Quicksilver to Power Girl in speed? haermm

In combat speed? (want to bet you dont know what it is?)

Since you belive to think she hads punch someone millions of times faster than what the top ter bricks can move, show me where she has done the kind. Ever.

crylaugh You continue to pwn yourself. The Lobo/Logan fight was a FAN VOTED CROSSOVER, Logan and Herc was not! durlaugh

So Wolverine can beat Hercules off panel when we see anything of it but looks like a runt who gets mocked when he meets him.

Hey, im fine with that.

And lol at Lobo again, needing an "appearant!" retcon to a fan vote figth bangin

That's how olympian debates.

Sarcasm has been lost in you a long time ago, hasent it? Of all the dozens in this board who spill crap, you get turned on by just one that somehow draws your attention when mockering fangirls.

I should be flattered, really should smokin'

zvelf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.