Hey Bonds fans what do you think of Barry Bonds NOW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Hey Barry Bonds fans what do you think of your great hero now since he has finally gotten what he deserves? It was just on ESPN sports that Barry Bonds has been indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice by lying under oath that he did not knowingly take performance enhancing drugs.He has been indicted and is facing from 5 to up to 10 years in prison now for lying under oath.I cant help but laugh my ass off over the people that have come on here such as that one user i have seen that has an avatar of Barry Bonds who always defended him.People like him ignorantly believed that just because HE said he didnt take any steroids, that they automaticallyy assumed he was telling the truth.LOL how ignorant can you get?LOL

Him and the others saying he would have still broken the Babes record even if he hadnt taken those drugs or would still have set the record for the most home runs in a year like he did. laughing you all ready to admit you all have been a fool for lsaying that and liking Bonds and ready to eat crow now? laughing

Too bad Barry didnt realise that sports figures are in the same catagory we are where if you commit perjury by lying under oath and its proven you did,then unlike politicians-who DO get away with those crimes-aka nixon and clinton,THEY like us,go to jail and thats where he is headed. big grin hooray justice has finally been served.yahoo!!!

so again Barry Bonds fans,what do you think of your great hero now? the cheater and liar? big grin

magic_hate_ball
http://sullystees.com/img_candid_big/SULLYT-75_candid_4.25.jpg

SelphieT
Hahahaha, I remember being in health class a year or two ago, and these girls did a project on Steroids. At this time, I didn't really care for Barry Bonds, didn't really know who he was, but they showed two pictures of him. The first was of a younger Barry Bonds, tall, and very slim fit. Then they showed the beefed up version of him.

Nobody even had to say anything about that.

Mr Parker
Yeah as i have said before in the past on some baseball threads here,it was so obvious for someone with logic and common sense that he took steroids starting around the late 90's because like you said,all you got to do is look at the pics of him in his early days when he played for the pittsburgh pirates and photos of him from 2000 on while playing for the giants and the difference in his head size is EXTREMELY significant.

His early days with the pirates he has a normal sized head where his later years with the giants its a mellon sized head just like you mentioned.According to medical doctors there are only TWO ways to get a head that huge.One is if you have this rare disease-which Andre The Giant had and TWO -from using steroids.and we know barry Bonds doesnt have that same disease that Andre the giant had so that should have been a clue to the Bonds apologists that he obviously took steroids.

If he had just come clean and confessed like Jason Giambi and mark Mcguire did that he had knowingly taken them ,he would still have an asteresk next to his name in the hall of fame but at least he would be a free man but because the number 756 meant so much to him and hoped he would get away with it,he not only has an asteresk, he is going to have to face jail time now as well.

I thought it was funny when the guy who caught home run ball 756 had an online vote for what to do with the ball and the majority of the votes voted to put it in the hall of fame with an asteresk next to it. laughing

and where it really gets good is Bonds called that guy an idiot for doing that when HE is the idiot. laughing

BobbyD
He's getting what he deserved. But, there's no denying w/ or w/o juice he's one of the 3 best baseball players that has ever lived. It's a shame really since he never needed them. His legacy was already established, and he threw it down the drain.

He got caught-good for him.

botankus
Don't lie, BobbyD. You know you've got a Barry Bonds Fathead right over your bed.

Mr Parker
He sure did throw it down the drain..It wasnt enough for him that he was one of the best,having record 756 and breaking mcguires record is all that mattered to him.He was just so sure he wouldnt get caught.Major bad assumption made there.

Cory Chaos
In all honesty, I feel the same way I did before. All this is is Bonds being called the principals office. They're suspicious, they still have to prove he lied, and he'll receive due process. If they KNEW he was guilty, he would have been tossed in jail immediately.

I think it's lame they're busting all these players for things NOW that weren't illegal THEN, quite frankly.

WrathfulDwarf
Justice will be SERVED!

Cheaters NEVER win!

SpaceMonkey
I love it!! I can't wait to hear the dumb-ass excuses he comes up with now.

"Ummm, my dog ate it. The check's in the mail." LOL!!!!

WrathfulDwarf
If convicted this will give Bud Selig a black eye. Whoever thought I was going to have more fun after the season was over? Hohohohahaha!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'm unsure at this point whether or not Bonds will get convicted. I will not be surprised if there is a plea bargain where Bonds admits not to too much.

ragesRemorse
didnt he take steroids or somthun

Lord Evolution
He wont get convicted.....what evidence magically appeared after 4 years? Just a couple months ago the whole investigation was going to be called off after 4 years because of a lack of evidence. They have nothing to prove he knowingly took steroids. Perhaps the feds should be focusing their time and efforts on something that truly matters, instead of witch hunts.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
He wont get convicted.....what evidence magically appeared after 4 years? Just a couple months ago the whole investigation was going to be called off after 4 years because of a lack of evidence. They have nothing to prove he knowingly took steroids. Perhaps the feds should be focusing their time and efforts on something that truly matters, instead of witch hunts.

yeah, he wont, and i hope he doesnt get convicted. However, physical appearance is proof enough for me

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Hey Barry Bonds fans what do you think of your great hero now since he has finally gotten what he deserves? It was just on ESPN sports that Barry Bonds has been indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice by lying under oath that he did not knowingly take performance enhancing drugs.He has been indicted and is facing from 5 to up to 10 years in prison now for lying under oath.I cant help but laugh my ass off over the people that have come on here such as that one user i have seen that has an avatar of Barry Bonds who always defended him.People like him ignorantly believed that just because HE said he didnt take any steroids, that they automaticallyy assumed he was telling the truth.LOL how ignorant can you get?LOL

Him and the others saying he would have still broken the Babes record even if he hadnt taken those drugs or would still have set the record for the most home runs in a year like he did. laughing you all ready to admit you all have been a fool for lsaying that and liking Bonds and ready to eat crow now? laughing

Too bad Barry didnt realise that sports figures are in the same catagory we are where if you commit perjury by lying under oath and its proven you did,then unlike politicians-who DO get away with those crimes-aka nixon and clinton,THEY like us,go to jail and thats where he is headed. big grin hooray justice has finally been served.yahoo!!!

so again Barry Bonds fans,what do you think of your great hero now? the cheater and liar? big grin

hysterical Happy Dance I'm lovin all the lovers and us haters being right...Its great!!

Smasandian
If he does get convicted, his records should be abolished from the Hall of Fame.

Lord Evolution
Don't be ridiculous.

You think he was the only one?

Smasandian
I'm not ridiculous.

In any other sport, especially track and field, if a guy gets an record, or gets an medal and is CAUGHT with steroids, then that record and medal gets taken away.

If Bonds gets convicted of steroids, which proves that he used them to get an unfair advantage, then why should the record still exist when a banned substance was used while getting the record. It's only fair.

If he is convicted, he broke the rules and why should other players get punished for Bond's mistake.

Lord Evolution
FYI the substance wasn't banned until 05, they're saying he took them before 03. Even if he took them in or before 03, HGH was not illegal too take in the MLB's eyes. And if you STILL think the man is on steroids, you're crazy. So why should his record be erased or have an asterisk next to it?

Smasandian
I didnt he was on steriods because I clearly stated that the record should be abolished if he got convicted.

Dont take to it to heart man. It aint your record but if baseball wants to make a statement about steroids and banned substances, and if he gets convicted then yes, they should take away the record.

JediSamuraiMRB
FACT..Barry Bonds will never be convicted. As a matter of fact, I believe that the Feds will either drop all charges soon or Bonds will be found not guilty.

Smasandian
I'm glad you know the intricacies of the case to make it as fact.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mr Parker

so again Barry Bonds fans,what do you think of your great hero now? the cheater and liar? big grin I never liked him, Mcgwire or Sosa. buncha steroid junkies.

Blax_Hydralisk
Bonds won't get convicted. And don't worry Parker, 'cause I'll be here to make the counter thread when all charges are dropped.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Smasandian
I'm glad you know the intricacies of the case to make it as fact.

I don't have to know the intricacies of the case. The Feds waited four years because they could not get Mcgwire or Sosa. What evidence do they have...A disgruntled ex-girlfriend. Also remember Bonds' childhood best friend Greg Anderson has already said once again HE WILL NEVER TESTIFY AGAINST BONDS. That said unless the Feds have something that is not being reported and is so damning against Bonds then he should be found guilty, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Smasandian
Maybe, but doesnt make it fact.

We have no idea what they have.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Smasandian
Maybe, but doesnt make it fact.

We have no idea what they have.

I doubt they have anything at all.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I never liked him, Mcgwire or Sosa. buncha steroid junkies. thumb up

BobbyD
Originally posted by botankus
Don't lie, BobbyD. You know you've got a Barry Bonds Fathead right over your bed.

eek!

H-how do you know?

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
thumb up I miss guys like Will clark, Will the thrill.

Mr Parker
I never liked him, Mcgwire or Sosa. buncha steroid junkies.

exactly.Justice will be served if he goes to jail.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Bonds won't get convicted. And don't worry Parker, 'cause I'll be here to make the counter thread when all charges are dropped.

Sports athletes dont have the same priveledges that presidents do where theres one different law fo us and one different law for them where they can commit murder and get away with it.Sports figures have the same laws applied to them that we have.He'll get convicted.The prosecuters would never have brought this case to attenion and this ruling would never have taken place if the prosecuters didnt have anything on him.

Blax_Hydralisk
Right right.. but the difference is that Bonds is A) Rich, and B) In terms of this circumstance, there's sympathy for him.

Nah, Celebrities are a lot more different from us.

ragesRemorse
would you like some steroids with your baseball?

ragesRemorse
I miss guys like Will clark, Will the thrill.

oh yeah, i hear ya. Big papa Ortiz is a fun player to watch. He seems like he has a genuine love for the game.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
would you like some steroids with your baseball?

Sure, everyone else does it anyway. Besides steroids don't make people better players.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sure, everyone else does it anyway. Besides steroids don't make people better players.

It gives them an advantage over the players that follow the rules and choose not to be dumbasses and inject themselves with limpDick-heartattack juice. It wont give you talent, but it will certainly give you an advantage even if you are talentless.

Crease
Without the steroid era we'd still be talking about Selig calling the all-star game. I'll take the home run races over what we had before anyday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.