Shang Tsung vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Shang Tsung has been watching Ayane for a while.

He has looked into her soul and knows her fear. And that will be her downfall.

To make matters worse, Hayate and Kasumi both has disappeared, thus putting the leadership of the Mugen Tenshin clan in a state of crisis. However, Ayane has some unexpected help in the form of Rayden.

The Thunder God tells her that both Hayate and Kasumi are being held hostage at Shang's old island fortress. Almost immediately, Ayane, as well as Ryu, invade the island.

While Ryu has his hands full with the remnants of Shang's guards, Ayane crashes Shang's throne room, where the two kidnapped ninjas are being held captive.

But Ayane receives the mother of all shocks as she frees her half-siblings.

Genra appears from the shadows, unmasked...and looking an awful lot like the actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, only with white hair.

Genra: Ayane. I knew you would come.

Ayane face-faults.

Ayane: M...Master Genra. It can't be...I killed you.

Genra: Ayane...I forgive you for what you have done. I forgive you for killing me.

Ayane: No...(looks at Genra) Rayden told me that everyone has a destiny. Master Genra chose his own path. You are not Genra!

Seconds pass. Then Genra shapeshifts back into an old man dressed in Mandarin robes with flowing white hair.

It's Shang Tsung.

Shang: You're mine!

The fight is on. To make things even more difficult (not to mention insulting Team Ninja), Shang is able to change into the other members of Team Ninja, including herself.

Sado-sama
Shang Tsung just 'cuz I like Snafu.

MadMel
im going for shang...shang has powerful magic, and ayane has her nimpo, and greater speed...shang does has a greater variety of powers, however, and can use them to beat ayane...
just for the fun of it, im gonna say lui kang arcade machines him stick out tongue

Sado-sama
DOA n00bs say nimpo a lot.

Violent2Dope
Ayane speedblitxes the slow ass MK character,

Sado-sama
Nah, she gets boobfuxed.

Violent2Dope
By me.

Sado-sama
no!

Violent2Dope
Yes. The cosmic penis shall burn her boobs off.

NASA
Shang Tsung takes it

Sado-sama
Matter of fact Shang Tsung b*tchslaps Ayane back to Bangkok or wherever the f*ck she came from.

Then he goes to Zack Island and b*tchslaps every DOA b*tch he sees there back to Bangkok or Egypt or wherever the f*ck they came from as well.

Seriously. erm

NASA
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Matter of fact Shang Tsung b*tchslaps Ayane back to Bangkok or wherever the f*ck she came from.

Then he goes to Zack Island and b*tchslaps every DOA b*tch he sees there back to Bangkok or Egypt or wherever the f*ck they came from as well.

Seriously. erm

I see that the force is strong within you my child

Sado-sama
I had to let it out of my system.

ThoraxeRMG
Is that? Can it be? I think it is.

Sado-sama
Lulz, no I am not who usually says that. stick out tongue

Cosmic Cube
Shang Tsung is a homo.

Blax_Hydralisk
True.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
True.
Not.

He still beats Ayane either way. erm

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Not.

He still beats Ayane either way. erm Seriously, he is.

He is one of Shao Kahn's male consorts.

Yes, Shao Kahn does guys.

Superboy Prime
HMFmfEMOpUg

Tsung is history.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Tsung is history. That video doesn't work.

Superboy Prime
Now it does.

Cosmic Cube
Now it does. Yay.

She still loses. Shang Tsung hates women.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Yay.

She still loses. Shang Tsung hates women.

He had a thing for Sonya in the movie.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
He had a thing for Sonya in the movie. Non-canon.

Violent2Dope
Ayane rapes Tsung, he is not even superfast, he fights at human speed. She would speedblitz him.

Ridley_Prime
Seriously, he is.

He is one of Shao Kahn's male consorts.

Yes, Shao Kahn does guys.
Uh, no he doesn't. Shang even turned against him in the Deadly Alliance intro.

HMFmfEMOpUg

Tsung is history.
So this is what the game versus forum has been reduced to since the last time I frequented this place...

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ayane rapes Tsung, he is not even superfast, he fights at human speed. She would speedblitz him.
He doesn't need to be superfast when he can steal souls and morph into other characters while using their moves/abilities.

Plus, he nearly killed Raiden in the Deception intro, and killing a god isn't exactly anything like a walk in the park.

Cosmic Cube
Uh, no he doesn't. Shang even turned against him in the Deadly Alliance intro.

So this is what the game versus forum has been reduced to since the last time I frequented this place...

He doesn't need to be superfast when he can steal souls and morph into other characters while using their moves/abilities.

Plus, he nearly killed Raiden in the Deception intro, and killing a god isn't exactly anything like a walk in the park. Lovers fight sometimes. Ever heard of domestic violence?

Ridley_Prime
Lovers fight sometimes. Ever heard of domestic violence?
Yes, but Shang's still no homo, nor is Shao Kahn. What's the all the character bashing?

They should rename the versus forum as Mortal Kombat hate forum. erm

Cosmic Cube
Yes, but Shang's still no homo, nor is Shao Kahn. What's the all the character bashing?

They should rename the versus forum as Mortal Kombat hate forum. erm I don't hate him. I love MK, and I'm just joking.

First off, Tsung wins this battle, because really, out of all the MK characters, he's the most versitlite.

He could turn into Ayana and kill the sh*t out of her, all the while devouring her soul.

He just sorta looks like a homo. And Michael Jackson. No harm in that.

Sado-sama
Snafu likes to make Ayane spite threads.

Btw Ridley, that video was a joke and was just for entertainment. There's little to no MK hate here compared to the spite towards other series, and to everyone...character bashing was...never wrong. ermm

Ayane's a ho. MUAHAHAHAHA!

MadMel
shang does win..his magic is too immense for ayane..
he can morph into someone as fast or faster than her for a start..after that theres his immense magic, and TK

Ridley_Prime
I don't hate him. I love MK, and I'm just joking.
Oh. Alright then...

Glad to hear you agree with me that Shang would win though (but I don't really see how he looks like Michael Jackson, to be honest).

Originally posted by Sado-sama
Snafu likes to make Ayane spite threads.

Btw Ridley, that video was a joke and was just for entertainment. There's little to no MK hate here compared to the spite towards other series, and to everyone...character bashing was...never wrong. ermm

Ayane's a ho. MUAHAHAHAHA!
Hmm. Alright then... I guess it was just me. erm

Still, even if character bashing isn't considered wrong here, it shouldn't be treated as a credible source/reason in a VS thread, especially if it's just because someone has a personal bias against a character who happens to be the strongest in the VS topic they're posting in.

Of course, making up reasons as to why a weaker character would win (which people usually do because they like that character more) just leads to fanboyism. wacko

Superboy Prime
Shang is kind of a puss if you ask me.

What exactly has he done canonically besides getting his ass whooped by Liu Kang & Quan Chi?

All the magic in the world and all the shape shifting didn't save Tsung from Kang blitzing the crap out of him in Shaolin Monks.

Cosmic Cube
Shang is kind of a puss if you ask me.

What exactly has he done canonically besides getting his ass whooped by Liu Kang & Quan Chi?

All the magic in the world and all the shape shifting didn't save Tsung from Kang blitzing the crap out of him in Shaolin Monks. He killed Liu Kang.

Ridley_Prime
All the magic in the world and all the shape shifting didn't save Tsung from Kang blitzing the crap out of him in Shaolin Monks.
Doesn't mean or guarantee the same would happen if he fought Ayane though, which I believe is the topic of this thread, not him vs Liu Kang.

He killed Liu Kang.
... with the help of Quan Chi in the Deadly Alliance intro.

In the Armageddon intro though, Shang dodged Shao Kahn's hammer attacks and whooped him (before Onaga flew by and picked Kahn up), and owned the zombie Liu Kang up until the end (where Shang got attacked from behind by those chain hooks while running up to the top of the pyramid). Tsung even managed to knock back Shujinko with just ONE punch before that moment. laughing

You'd think someone with the ability to absorb the combat essence of any fighter he encounters (Shujinko) would know better not to be so naive, especially after getting deceived by Onaga. erm
Meh. Either way, Shang knocked him off the pyramid with one punch. That's not puss material.

Sado-sama
Agreed 100% R Prime.

As for S Prime...weren't you saying earlier that Kang was the ultimate jobber in vg versus?! mad

Cosmic Cube
Doesn't mean or guarantee the same would happen if he fought Ayane though, which I believe is the topic of this thread, not him vs Liu Kang.

... with the help of Quan Chi in the Deadly Alliance intro.

In the Armageddon intro though, Shang dodged Shao Kahn's hammer attacks and whooped him (before Onaga flew by and picked Kahn up), and owned the zombie Liu Kang up until the end (where Shang got attacked from behind by those chain hooks while running up to the top of the pyramid). Tsung even managed to knock back Shujinko with just ONE punch before that moment. laughing

You'd think someone with the ability to absorb the combat essence of any fighter he encounters (Shujinko) would know better not to be so naive, especially after getting deceived by Onaga. erm
Meh. Either way, Shang knocked him off the pyramid with one punch. That's not puss material. I know. stick out tongue

Superboy Prime

Violent2Dope
Shang loses cause he is SOOOOOOOOOO slow, I can punch as fast as him.

Joker1237
Tsung is a fomer Mortal Kombat champion, and won 9 victorys in a row before loseing to the first Kung Lao.

After that, well he lost to Kang, but he did beat Raiden with help lol.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Joker1237
Tsung is a fomer Mortal Kombat champion, and won 9 victorys in a row before loseing to the first Kung Lao.

After that, well he lost to Kang, but he did beat Raiden with help lol. He was better than a bunch of slow fighters.

Joker1237
Were is this MK fighters are slow??? There about on the same speed level as most fighting games.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Joker1237
Were is this MK fighters are slow??? There about on the same speed level as most fighting games. Lol...not in the cutscenes, they are as fast as normal humans in it, they have shown limited short busts of agility, that is it.

Joker1237
IF thats the case, in most of Street Fighter's cut scenes, it seems it takes Ryu forever to get a fireball off lol.

Warakia
Ayane takes this. If she managed to defeat Kasumi, and kill Genra in the third DOA tournament, then she'd definately give Shang Tsung a run for his money. Not only that, she also knows some pretty powerful ninpo spells which have been known to level buildings, as seen in her ending in DOA4.

Ayane takes this.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Warakia
Not only that, she also knows some pretty powerful ninpo spells which have been known to level buildings, as seen in her ending in DOA4.
Likewise, Shang Tsung became able to alter forms of not only himself, but others as well, as shown in his MKA ending. shifty

kcHRR67RRUU

He could just turn Ayane into a centaur slave too if he wanted.

Cosmic Cube
Likewise, Shang Tsung became able to alter forms of not only himself, but others as well, as shown in his MKA ending. shifty
He could just turn Ayane into a centaur slave too if he wanted. The little dance the characters do at the end of Arcade mode is gay. I love Armaggedon, though.

And Shang wins.

Shadowloo's OG
Undecided, Shang seems like a beast but I remember how he needed help to kill Lui...but he has so many powers...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Shadowloo's OG
Undecided, Shang seems like a beast but I remember how he needed help to kill Lui...but he has so many powers... I think Liu is immune to his powers. Or maybe Shang is afraid of him.

Ridley_Prime
Undecided, Shang seems like a beast but I remember how he needed help to kill Lui...
Yeah, in the Deadly Alliance intro, but after taking Kenshi's soul in the Armageddon intro, he managed to avoid zombie Liu's attacks, kick him in the neck, and temporarily knock him off the pyramid, without any help. stick out tongue

whO7Dl8Wixw

Guess that goes to show he's improved since then.
After seeing what he did there, amazing that he even lost to Quan Chi in the Deception intro...

But as you could see, Tsung also avoided Shao Kahn's hammer attacks and kicked him down (until Onaga showed up and flew off with Kahn).

Shang Tsung and the Dragon King are the ultimate MK villains. cool

I think Liu is immune to his powers.
Nah. He's not immune, as shown in the Deadly Alliance intro when he took his soul.

Or maybe Shang is afraid of him.
Probably.

Cosmic Cube

Shang Tsung and the Dragon King are the ultimate MK villains. cool Onaga is an ass-hole

Everyone else is fighting for the essence of Blaze, and he just shows up to grab Khan. What a hater.

Ridley_Prime
Onaga is an ass-hole

Everyone else is fighting for the essence of Blaze, and he just shows up to grab Khan. What a hater.
Well, yeah. That doesn't necessarily make him an ass-hole though.

Onaga hates Kahn because he was the original ruler of Outworld, before Kahn poisoned him and took over, which kept Onaga dead until he was resurrected during the events of Deception, so he was basically getting his revenge against Kahn by grabbing him, to ensure that he would not get Blaze's essence.

Kahn got what he deserved in the Dragon King's MKA ending anyway. laughing out loud

67H_C2-fKvI

Cosmic Cube
Well, yeah. That doesn't necessarily make him an ass-hole though.

Onaga hates Kahn because he was the original ruler of Outworld, before Kahn poisoned him and took over, which kept Onaga dead until he was resurrected during the events of Deception, so he was basically getting his revenge against Kahn by grabbing him, to ensure that he would not get Blaze's essence.

Kahn got what he deserved in the Dragon King's MKA ending anyway. laughing out loud
I know his story.

But he could have just as easily flew to the top of the Pyramid and defeated Blaze, claiming the power for himself. What he did was retarded.

I wonder what he did to Shao after he grabbed him and flew away.

Shadowloo's OG

67H_C2-fKvI lol...yeah, but Kahn is still cool, I remember when he 1st appeared on the gamein scene. Every boy was quotin him...

Ridley_Prime
But he could have just as easily flew to the top of the Pyramid and defeated Blaze. What he did was retarded.
Oh, true. I never thought of it that way...

Yeah. He should've just flew to the top of the pyramid while the others were busy fighting.

I wonder what he did to Shao after he grabbed him and flew away.
Probably killed him, by performing a fatality of some kind.

Or, he dropped him from very high in the air.

Who knows? stick out tongue

lol...yeah, but Kahn is still cool, I remember when he 1st appeared on the gamein scene. Every boy was quotin him...
Yeah. I can agree that Kahn's still cool in general.

His random insults in MK2 and MK3 were classic, such as "You weak, pathetic fool", "All too easy", and all that. xd

Cosmic Cube
Probably killed him, by performing a fatality of some kind.

Or, he dropped him from very high in the air.

Who knows? stick out tongue He probably molested him. Or something else degrading.

Ridley_Prime
He probably molested him. Or something else degrading.
sick

Or... he just burned Kahn with his fire breath (a la Scorpion fatality).

Cosmic Cube
sick

Or... he just burned Kahn with his fire breath (a la Scorpion fatality). Nah, that would be letting him off too easily.

He'd have to degrade him to make Shao realize his supremacy.

Molestation sounds good.

Edit: Not that kind of molestation.

Ridley_Prime
Nah, that would be letting him off too easily.

He'd have to degrade him to make Shao realize his supremacy.

Molestation sounds good.

Edit: Not that kind of molestation.
Oh, I see.

Point taken. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.