Star Wars: Luke Skywalker Episode VI Version 2 Lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies

General G
Free delivery though. wink

queeq
laughing out loud

General G
Order yours yet?

JediSamuraiMRB
My nephew has one already.

General G
Is it good?

JediSamuraiMRB
He loves it

queeq
I have the small $35 version... one I can afford.

General G
One you can afford??? And yet you can still afford all these special editions of movies, like the Aliens Quadrilogy, Blade Runner, etc.?

queeq
Which I why I can't afford the big sabres? laughing out loud

But really, maybe I'm a bad fan, I think have a dust collector worth $250 is a bit much. Because in the end all you can do with it is set it on your mantlepiece or wha-ever and look at it.
Special editions like Alien Q and BR 5-disc create many, many hours of great and thrilling entertainment.

General G
I see your point, I have the 90 dollar lightsaber (sale) and it just sits there, a neat thing nonetheless, I don't regret it. But the good DVD sets are more worth it like the Aliens one, very good. And they are usually re-watchable.

queeq
Absolutely. Library pieces: the look nice and it's worth taking them out once every now and then and watch it.

General G
And you are proud to say you own it.

queeq
Proud is a big word. I don't have them for others, just for myself. So I am happy to own them.

General G
Hmm, never thought of it that way.

JackieCD
Still too pricey for a chunk of aluminum

queeq
Yup.

General G
$90 ok?

queeq
Mwah...

General G
Mwah indeed?

queeq
Why?

General G
I asked a question first.

queeq
So?

General G
So...it should be answered first.

queeq
Not in here. CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.