The dragon aspects Vs. The bad boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
Malygos, Yserna, Alexztrasa, Neltharion and Nozdormu!

Vs.

Demitri, Jedah, Kain, Devil Jin and Ryoho!

Rules
- No soul combat
- No planet/universe/dimension busting

Burning thought
kain could solo this without any limitations for him, and heres why i think so

first as you say no soul combat, so basically hes invulerable in this battle, he cannot be destroyed, and the chances of him losing through knockout is unlikely due to his many support powers such as mist and teleport, bats etc to escape physical blows that would do such

Malygos is quite dangerous, breathing on kain to take away his spells, not so bad tho, his reaver still has all his greatest spells itself and so with a few dimension warping attacks (i read no dimension destroying attacks, this is just an attack using dimension energies to warp opponents), each time he slashes he is automatically making all the enemies take the same pain, damage etc, the reaver on hit can blast a man to pieces so enhanced further my dimensional energy should certainly deal incredible damage to the dragons.

Nozmordu, timeless one, he would be the 2nd dragon kain would want to kill although the timeless one is going to be the most difficult to actually kill, its quite harmless in power forgetting any of its physical attributes, after Malygos and Noz die, its likely the rest should not be too difficult.

but ofcourse kain is not alone, he does not neccerily have to fight certain ones, so he could end up keeping all his attacks througohut the battle while characters without as many spells, possibly Jedah can attack Malygos, while Demitri takes on Nozmordu allowing Kain and the other 2 (dont know these other 2 very well) to destroy the rest with full powers

Diamond Kisses
Good points, but not being able to die does not neccessarily mean that the person at matter can not be defeated. There are more ways to have a character incapable of fighting, other than killing them smile

Burning thought
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Good points, but not being able to die does not neccessarily mean that the person at matter can not be defeated. There are more ways to have a character incapable of fighting, other than killing them smile

yes as i said underneath, i pointed out that the ways he can be "defeated", the problem is, to defeat kain you would have to make him incapacitated, thats either trapping him in something, which is unlikely, spells he can reflect with his shield, there are no permanent spells in Warcraft, and the only other way i can currently think of is physical means, which ofcourse is no use against kain, who teleports, mists etc etc to escape most moves.

Darth Extecute

Vs.

Rules
- No soul combat
- No planet/universe/dimension busting

The thing with the aspects, is that they cover all the fields that require guardianship.. Which means, they cover all the fields that these characters can pull out of their sleeves..

Ysera, the dreamer is the keeper of nights and dreams.. She can possibly sleep some of them.. at least Devil Jin and Ryoho.. A sleep that will tear them up from the inside.. they will be pretty crushed at mind after that..

Malygos, the keeper of magic.. He covers the elements, along with magic overall.. magical barriers, illusions, flight and different strategical motions will have most opponents forced into his "game".. As he does distractions, he can seperate them and leave each opponent to the respective dragon that could bring them down.. Of course, restraining Kain and playing Kain in his game would be tough.. but that's a fight of it's own, after the other has been rid..

As for Alexstrasza, not much has to be said.. Bringer of life, queen of the red dragonflight.. The wrath of the red dragonflight would give her the advantage in most fights.. not against Demitri though, who corrupt souls.. with her powers, she could possibly outshine Jedah, Ryoho and Devil Jin.. And with Malygos steering the seperation, Jedah would have to battle Alexstrasza.. Or Jedah would be placed at Deathwing, but that'd be to mean..

Nozdormu.. He'll beat Demitri so rough, it'll be pathetic..

Deathwing.. is this post-demon soul?

Remindme
Nozdormu solo's

He being one with time, unwrites them from history, the fight never takes place.

Got a 52 rogue by the way (Horde, server: Aszune) big grin though thinking of rerolling, i hate losing to warriors all the time lol, stupid plate armor.

I thinking of Rerolling a mage they look fun smile

Burning thought
Originally posted by Remindme
Nozdormu solo's

He being one with time, unwrites them from history, the fight never takes place.

Got a 52 rogue by the way (Horde, server: Aszune) big grin though thinking of rerolling, i hate losing to warriors all the time lol, stupid plate armor.

I thinking of Rerolling a mage they look fun smile

i dont know about the others but Kain cannot be written from time, also he doesnt write time, he explores it and sends his dragon flight to destroy time traveling wizards and the dragon flight that plans on messing up time

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
i dont know about the others but Kain cannot be written from time, also he doesnt write time, he explores it and sends his dragon flight to destroy time traveling wizards and the dragon flight that plans on messing up time

He can travel through time, and kill Kain before he was born. It's very simple

Darth Extecute

Nozdormu doesn't simply "explore" it.. Sure, he command bronze dragons across time, but it's not because he cant do it.. it's because he doesn't have to.. the fate of time shouldn't rest in ones hands..

Nozdormu could solve the entire CoT issue out on his own, but he doesnt.. because he has faith in the other bronze dragonflights.. they are his people and they serve him loyally..

Nozdormu doesn't exist anywhere.. he exist anytime.. Sure, Kain can master time.. but not near to the same extent as Nozdormu.. and time IS the most powerful ability in a versus fight, if you ask me..

Shortly.. He is powerful.. A lot more powerful than you seem to believe..

And why cant Kain be rewritten from time?

MadMel
He can travel through time, and kill Kain before he was born. It's very simple in that case kain will be born somewhere else as someone else who will become the immortal vampire he is today stick out tongue
as the guardian of balance and the scion of balance, nothing can stop kain until he does whatever he in destined to do..
edit - lemme rephrase that
basically whenever one of the circle of nine die, a new one is born instantly to replace them...even if kain were to be killed by Nozdormu, a new one will instantly be born, and will become the scion of balance..
the only way to destroy the scion of balance (aka kain) is if Nozdormu goes back in time and destroys the ancients, who created the circle of nine and thus condem the entire LOK-verse to total destruction..you reckon Nozdormu will do that just to beat kain?

Remindme
Originally posted by MadMel
in that case kain will be born somewhere else as someone else who will become the immortal vampire he is today stick out tongue
as the guardian of balance and the scion of balance, nothing can stop kain until he does whatever he in destined to do..
basically whenever one of the circle of nine die, a new one is born instantly to replace them...even if kain were to be killed by Nozdormu, a new one will instantly be born, and will become the scion of balance..
the only way to destroy the scion of balance (aka kain) is if Nozdormu goes back in time and destroys the ancients, who created the circle of nine and thus condem the entire LOK-verse to total destruction..you reckon Nozdormu will do that just to beat kain?

If kain dies (or never comes to live as it happens) he's exluded from this VS, since his replacement is not him, and it is specified as Kain in this VS who is to fight.

So that whole idea seems pointless.

Sado-sama

Vs.

Rules
- No soul combat
- No planet/universe/dimension busting Your matches suck ass no offense 131

jk hug

lion

Remindme
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Your matches suck ass no offense

jk hug

lion

lol, you have a point.

She tries so hard to find balance but always fails horribly ^^'

Sado-sama
The important thing is she's a great person. yes

Remindme
The important thing is she's a great person. yes

yeah, that's all that counts

Message to Darth Extecute,

Level 30 ish mage solo'ed Gnomeregan, but here's the catch, he pulled all the mobs in the instance, and beat them all at the same time, lol, leveling 3 times in the process.

for none World of Warcraft players, Gnomeregan is a 5 player dungeon, thats hard for an entire group of level 34's. And thats taking mobs 1-3 at a time. This mages pulled the whole lot which is about....er....200?

Diamond Kisses
Your matches suck ass no offense 131

jk hug

lion

mhm

Sado-sama
weep

I'm so sorry cry

Please forgive? cryoh

Darth Extecute
yeah, that's all that counts

Message to Darth Extecute,

Level 30 ish mage solo'ed Gnomeregan, but here's the catch, he pulled all the mobs in the instance, and beat them all at the same time, lol, leveling 3 times in the process.

for none World of Warcraft players, Gnomeregan is a 5 player dungeon, thats hard for an entire group of level 34's. And thats taking mobs 1-3 at a time. This mages pulled the whole lot which is about....er....200?

I find that very hard to believe.. however, after patch, Gnomeregan was narrowed down in level.. it's no longer level 34, but a group of level 26 could easily pull the instance trough.. the mage would run out of health/mana in the process of this.. the dark iron dwarves plant mines which mean he can not stay at one location.. the goblins are ranged and they can easily use ranged to shoot a 30 down, and especially cloth..

Darth Extecute
in that case kain will be born somewhere else as someone else who will become the immortal vampire he is today stick out tongue

Doesn't matter if he can break the circle or not.. Kain is eliminated and is excluded from the fight.. However, I dont wanna use that part of fighting.. removing someone of existance at birth, kinda removes the whole versus thing.. there'll be no fight, and I have a hunch that versus fights are supposed to be.... fights..

Diamond Kisses
weep

I'm so sorry cry

Please forgive? cryoh

mhm

Sado-sama
mhm mad

I loved you! mad
oh wellover

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
time IS the most powerful ability in a versus fight, if you ask me..

Shortly.. He is powerful.. A lot more powerful than you seem to believe..

And why cant Kain be rewritten from time?

He can travel through time, and kill Kain before he was born. It's very simple

i agree Darth it is possibly the most powerful indeed

well please enlighten my belief, i like the Warcraft unvierse but i have seen no feats of Nozmordu to be able to slow time for example or stop it or a hint to him being able to, i mean kain has powers over the pillars in the LOKverse which control the very essence of these forces in that universe but he doesnt have complete control to do what ever he wishes (afa i can prove) so just because Nozmordu is the aspect of time does not neccerily mean he can do wahtever he likes with time.

but to the 2nd points ,why he cannot take Kain from time is that the LOKverse time is immutable, if Nozmordu even goes into that timestream he gets deleted because a Dragon never did appear, WoW time is not immutable, LOKverse time as stated by the developers is, which means an event that happens cannot neccerily be changed, for example kain being born cannot be stopped, if anyone tried, they would either be destroyed or deletedl ike the soul reaver swords do, when tehres not supposed to be more than one, a time paradox happens and destroys the offending object. Trying to kill kain before he is born would eliminate the threat from the VS battle completly because they would be deleted by going into Nosgoth especially at this time stage,and if for some unkown reason for arguments sake they somehow live through this, then they cannot do anything to kain to alter this excistence,anything they try and do will end up to be thwarted, either kain wont be where he should be, or something saves him etc etc, like how he doesnt die when his heart is ripped out, something random would happen to allow him to live.

Sado-sama
Darth Extecute is powerful? stick out tongue

Burning thought

laughing he prob is but i was more referring to time incase anyone does misinterpret that stick out tongue

Darth Extecute

You know it!

i agree Darth it is possibly the most powerful indeed

well please enlighten my belief, i like the Warcraft unvierse but i have seen no feats of Nozmordu to be able to slow time for example or stop it or a hint to him being able to, i mean kain has powers over the pillars in the LOKverse which control the very essence of these forces in that universe but he doesnt have complete control to do what ever he wishes (afa i can prove) so just because Nozmordu is the aspect of time does not neccerily mean he can do wahtever he likes with time.

but to the 2nd points ,why he cannot take Kain from time is that the LOKverse time is immutable, if Nozmordu even goes into that timestream he gets deleted because a Dragon never did appear, WoW time is not immutable, LOKverse time as stated by the developers is, which means an event that happens cannot neccerily be changed, for example kain being born cannot be stopped, if anyone tried, they would either be destroyed or deletedl ike the soul reaver swords do, when tehres not supposed to be more than one, a time paradox happens and destroys the offending object. Trying to kill kain before he is born would eliminate the threat from the VS battle completly because they would be deleted by going into Nosgoth especially at this time stage,and if for some unkown reason for arguments sake they somehow live through this, then they cannot do anything to kain to alter this excistence,anything they try and do will end up to be thwarted, either kain wont be where he should be, or something saves him etc etc, like how he doesnt die when his heart is ripped out, something random would happen to allow him to live.

The bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers.. the bronze dragonflight can both slow and freeze time.. to a higher extent, so can Nozdormu.. He can even fastforward and move time backwards.. however, he isn't seen using this because he's afraid to effect the world with serious concequences.. but in a fight like this, that doesn't have a specific setting, I dont think he'll hold back.. he is sent to guard Azeroth, and because of Azeroth, he doesn't use his powers to a high extent, for his own gaining.. If he fought in another world, he wouldn't hold back..

His timeslow is of such advance level, that while time keeps going in a stream, he can freeze individualls and slow/hasten individualls while the rest works perfectly.. or, he can freeze it all, with the exception of others..

he could possibly freeze the entire battlefield in this fight, with the exceptions of the dragon aspects.. If Kain is resistant to time manipulation, then it would anyway be him against the five aspects..

And I hope you can see it as clear as I do... he wont make that..

Kain would possibly fight multiple Nozdormu's capable of manipulating time.. "they" would tear him into the future, the past and freeze him in time at the same time, and "they" haste his existance and slow it down.. He would bring younger and older versions of himself to aid if he so required.. not that I believe he'd have to..

But as I said, I'm not going to debate for the matter that he destroy Kain at birth.. because that wouldn't be much of a versus..

Diamond Kisses
mad

I loved you! mad
oh wellover

If you must know, I picked the specific opponents because they have more fanboys and that would make this fight even mhm

angel

Burning thought

The bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers.. the bronze dragonflight can both slow and freeze time.. to a higher extent, so can Nozdormu.. He can even fastforward and move time backwards.. however, he isn't seen using this because he's afraid to effect the world with serious concequences.. but in a fight like this, that doesn't have a specific setting, I dont think he'll hold back.. he is sent to guard Azeroth, and because of Azeroth, he doesn't use his powers to a high extent, for his own gaining.. If he fought in another world, he wouldn't hold back..

His timeslow is of such advance level, that while time keeps going in a stream, he can freeze individualls and slow/hasten individualls while the rest works perfectly.. or, he can freeze it all, with the exception of others..

he could possibly freeze the entire battlefield in this fight, with the exceptions of the dragon aspects.. If Kain is resistant to time manipulation, then it would anyway be him against the five aspects..

And I hope you can see it as clear as I do... he wont make that..

Kain would possibly fight multiple Nozdormu's capable of manipulating time.. "they" would tear him into the future, the past and freeze him in time at the same time, and "they" haste his existance and slow it down.. He would bring younger and older versions of himself to aid if he so required.. not that I believe he'd have to..

But as I said, I'm not going to debate for the matter that he destroy Kain at birth.. because that wouldn't be much of a versus..

i did not know he had such power as you state here, can you show me where it states this please, not that your lieing but ive never seen this before, i woud like to.

well ripping him from time would be against the time of LOKverse unless you mean while in the verses, in which case it would be a timeless battle as Nozdormu cannot beat kain but kain would not be able to apparently move or attack unless he uses his repel shield but ime not sure if his timeless powers are actually magic, although i tihnk they are considering.

Sado-sama
If you must know, I picked the specific opponents because they have more fanboys and that would make this fight even mhm

angel eek! happy

hug tighthug

eyes31

Darth Extecute
i did not know he had such power as you state here, can you show me where it states this please, not that your lieing but ive never seen this before, i woud like to.

well ripping him from time would be against the time of LOKverse unless you mean while in the verses, in which case it would be a timeless battle as Nozdormu cannot beat kain but kain would not be able to apparently move or attack unless he uses his repel shield but ime not sure if his timeless powers are actually magic, although i tihnk they are considering.

All the powers that the bronze dragonflight hold is in his stash.. he hold the powers that the bronze dragonflight holds, and everything that comes to it.. he's the master of time.. He has a portion of highfather's powers and the bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers..

Nozdormu's abilities, I believe is magic.. not his other selves, but freezing, hastening and slowing is magic.. like most other things in the warcraft universe, it's splitted into three areas..

Magic, abilities and physical..

Nozdormu's timetraveling is an ability.. while his manipulation of others than himself and time in large, is magic..

Burning thought
All the powers that the bronze dragonflight hold is in his stash.. he hold the powers that the bronze dragonflight holds, and everything that comes to it.. he's the master of time.. He has a portion of highfather's powers and the bronze dragonflight has a portion of Nozdormu's powers..

Nozdormu's abilities, I believe is magic.. not his other selves, but freezing, hastening and slowing is magic.. like most other things in the warcraft universe, it's splitted into three areas..

Magic, abilities and physical..

Nozdormu's timetraveling is an ability.. while his manipulation of others than himself and time in large, is magic..

yes but id like to see the information that states he has these powers, the highfathers power over time is also unkown so the portion he gives to Nozmordu is also if unkown power so the exact abilities he gains from this are unknown, when has he or any of the flight stopped time, hasten others in time and things like this?

if their magic then Kain could possibly become immune to the magic abilities, with his repel shield which would reflect any magic aimed at him back onto the user, slowing them down in time or whatever is used against him.

MadMel
i would have thought time control would be an AOE erm

Burning thought
i would have thought time control would be an AOE erm

well that depends, Darth was talking about some single target abilities, he would be in the center of a AOE time attack but be ineffected if hes within the shell

Darth Extecute
yes but id like to see the information that states he has these powers, the highfathers power over time is also unkown so the portion he gives to Nozmordu is also if unkown power so the exact abilities he gains from this are unknown, when has he or any of the flight stopped time, hasten others in time and things like this?

if their magic then Kain could possibly become immune to the magic abilities, with his repel shield which would reflect any magic aimed at him back onto the user, slowing them down in time or whatever is used against him.

"The timeless one" I doubt time effects will effect him in any way.. how else would he be able to guard it, if he cant even guard himself? And all bronze dragonflights has the abilities I brought up, and Nozdormu is them all superior.. probably can he take on them all by himself in a time battle and walk out sole survivor..

Burning thought
"The timeless one" I doubt time effects will effect him in any way.. how else would he be able to guard it, if he cant even guard himself? And all bronze dragonflights has the abilities I brought up, and Nozdormu is them all superior.. probably can he take on them all by himself in a time battle and walk out sole survivor..

can you show me where it says the bronze dragonflight can do these abilties though? thats what ime getting at, ive never heard anyhing in warcraft stopping time or doing the things youve stated so id like to see please

i agree he prob wont be affected by time attacks mainly because he excists in diffrent time zones at the same time but then again guarding himself against opponenets who use time attacks, ime wondering who else can use time attacks against any, can any of the others use time attacks in Warcraft, time attacks in Warcraft seem rare to me and i have not heard of any of the flights actually stopping time myself, if i have i may have forgotten so i wouldnt mind if you be kind enough to show me embarrasment

what i do know is that he guards time from mages who try and break into it and alter their own time line, thats what i know for sure, but freezing, speeding it up and things like that are things ive nevre heard

Darth Extecute
can you show me where it says the bronze dragonflight can do these abilties though? thats what ime getting at, ive never heard anyhing in warcraft stopping time or doing the things youve stated so id like to see please

i agree he prob wont be affected by time attacks mainly because he excists in diffrent time zones at the same time but then again guarding himself against opponenets who use time attacks, ime wondering who else can use time attacks against any, can any of the others use time attacks in Warcraft, time attacks in Warcraft seem rare to me and i have not heard of any of the flights actually stopping time myself, if i have i may have forgotten so i wouldnt mind if you be kind enough to show me embarrasment

what i do know is that he guards time from mages who try and break into it and alter their own time line, thats what i know for sure, but freezing, speeding it up and things like that are things ive nevre heard

That of which you ask proof can be seen in the game alone.. It's also seen that multiple of the same entity can exist at the same time, if they are of the bronze dragonflight race.. They both travel, freeze, slow and hasten time in the game..

The ability to master time is very rare, even in the warcraft universe.. know entities that have been capable of this is the chronos and bronze dragonflight.. along with Nozdormu, Highfather.. and Deathwing (to a minor extent)..

if you want, and when I get the time, I can take screenshots of the in-game parts where these things can be proven.. unfortunatly, my warrior isn't good enough to battle the bronze dragonflights, nor is the warrior capable of entering the Archimonde encounter..

And it is true that Nozdormu's main purpose was to guard against mages that might master time and alter the past.. and he is blessed to outshine any mortal mage that try to understand the powers of time..

Burning thought
That of which you ask proof can be seen in the game alone.. It's also seen that multiple of the same entity can exist at the same time, if they are of the bronze dragonflight race.. They both travel, freeze, slow and hasten time in the game..

The ability to master time is very rare, even in the warcraft universe.. know entities that have been capable of this is the chronos and bronze dragonflight.. along with Nozdormu, Highfather.. and Deathwing (to a minor extent)..

if you want, and when I get the time, I can take screenshots of the in-game parts where these things can be proven.. unfortunatly, my warrior isn't good enough to battle the bronze dragonflights, nor is the warrior capable of entering the Archimonde encounter..

And it is true that Nozdormu's main purpose was to guard against mages that might master time and alter the past.. and he is blessed to outshine any mortal mage that try to understand the powers of time..

You could almost say that Nozdormu is omnipresent..

hmm yes please i would like to see the screens, i myself cannot play WoW at the moment and may not have experianced or possibly noticed these things in the games, my memory does not serve me too well either so if i have noticed ive probably forgotten.

hmm Omniporesent, ime not sure about that because it means he is in all places at the same time doesnt it? every place, wheras even being in all time lines he is not neccrery omniporescent since altho he may be in every time, not neccery every place of every time.

Darth Extecute
I removed omnipresent because it was a very bold things to say.. he can be at any location in the world at any time.. but I thought about it and that isn't really omnipresent.. Omnipresent is when your everywhere at the same time, right?

But he's just anywhere at everytime stick out tongue

Burning thought
I removed omnipresent because it was a very bold things to say.. he can be at any location in the world at any time.. but I thought about it and that isn't really omnipresent.. Omnipresent is when your everywhere at the same time, right?

But he's just anywhere at everytime stick out tongue

yes thats correct big grin

Sado-sama
Nothing is fun without DK. sad

Diamond Kisses
You do not love me anymore anyway mhm

Sado-sama
You do not love me anymore anyway mhm Yes I do.

*boob grabs you* 31jockey

Remindme

angel

You used me......i feel so dirty

By the way, Burning Thought, it's in the respect thread, about his powers and how he got them, though not in great detail.

Burning thought
i know how he got his powers, the high father but thats a given

however i forgot he could replay events over and over, so the guy is unlikely to be beaten at all in the verses but he wont beat most of them so hell end up repeating events indefinatley.

Violent2Dope

Vs.

Rules
- No soul combat
- No planet/universe/dimension busting So you take away pretty much what defines Jedah's powers, his soul attacks. That's nice.

Diamond Kisses
If I did not remove the soul attack, this debate would be impossible.

The only thing that would be heard would be Jedah/Demitri/Kain destroys/poisons/absorbs their souls shrug

I removed it due to overhyping all over the forum yes

I want to make a thread that goes trough combat and not one single attack that ends it all.

Violent2Dope
Jedah ate the billions of souls on a planet. He would eat all their souls at the same time. Can Jedah at least still open portals to other dimensions where hands come out to drag victims in the portal?

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Jedah ate the billions of souls on a planet. He would eat all their souls at the same time. Can Jedah at least still open portals to other dimensions where hands come out to drag victims in the portal?

Read the rules on what he can and can not do smile

Sado-sama
Read the rules on what he can and can not do smile Can we be friends again? embarrasment

Diamond Kisses
Of course we can big grin

Sado-sama
hug!

Violent2Dope
Read the rules on what he can and can not do smile Alright. So what you have limited Jedah to is:
1. Near instant healing.
2. Super strength.
3. Super speed.
4. Some dimensional powers, like opening portals and other stuffs, or teleing thru dimensions.
5. Ability to shapeshift his body, and stretch it.
6. His in-game powers, like the one he uses to combust people's body parts.

That's all I have right now that Jedah can do.

Diamond Kisses
If that is what he has left after soul/busting powers, yes yes

Violent2Dope
His most useful power against the dragons will be his bodypart inflation attack IMO.

Diamond Kisses
How does it work?

Violent2Dope
Like this:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee224/Pyronftw/jedah-lol.gif

He extends his arm, grabs them, and inflates a body part til it explodes in gory bloody coolness.

Darth Extecute
Alright. So what you have limited Jedah to is:
1. Near instant healing.
2. Super strength.
3. Super speed.
4. Some dimensional powers, like opening portals and other stuffs, or teleing thru dimensions.
5. Ability to shapeshift his body, and stretch it.
6. His in-game powers, like the one he uses to combust people's body parts.

That's all I have right now that Jedah can do.

Jedah should be dealt with by Malygos, or possibly if trouble occur, have Nozdormu deal with him too..

Heck, Nozdormu can deal with all foes at the "same" time, seperately, individually.. He'll have a few problems with Kain, who seem to be protected from time-based abilities, but not even Kain can battle the five without soul combat..

Violent2Dope
Jedah should be dealt with by Malygos, or possibly if trouble occur, have Nozdormu deal with him too..

Heck, Nozdormu can deal with all foes at the "same" time, seperately, individually.. He'll have a few problems with Kain, who seem to be protected from time-based abilities, but not even Kain can battle the five without soul combat.. How?

Burning thought
i agree with Darth, kain cannot beat them all, and without any soul powers Jedah wont either, basically all of them together have powers over all kinds of things, time included with Nozmordu, and hes time powers are a trifle more impressivei would say than any of these

Violent2Dope
Seriously? DJ has no place in this fight, his power doesn't come close to Kain's, Demitri's, or Jedah's. I don't even know who the other person is.

Darth Extecute
How?

Malygos is known for his power in magic.. and so is the blue dragonflight in general.. Alone, in the books, a weakened blue dragonflight after being roughened up and has been absorbed a lot of magic from its source could totally annhiliate, effortless a large group of undeads in one single spell that was of areal effect.. which in warcraft, is far weaker than an actual focused spell.. She even directed the spell to only hit the hostiles, as the friendly around her didn't even winch after her areal ability..

Another blue dragonflight had a necklace that supposivly were going to lock out spells from usage.. however, once he put his back into it, the necklace who was magically enchanted to block magic from the wielder, was ineffective.. he broke trough the barrier and used magic despite the fact that he couldn't.. That show only minor parts of what amount of magic a blue dragonflight holds.. a weakened blue dragonflight..

Malygos is the most powerful blue dragon of existance, and these two are nothing compared to him.. Those two who are weakened, to add..
He would forbid Jedah's usage of magic, while he with magic after magic annhiliate the selfhealing Jedah..

Not to mention, that Jedah isn't even as large as the paw of Malygos.. So, after Malygos forbid Jedah to use magic, he only has his physical abilities and recovery capability to use against the blue dragon who hold more magic than most entities below titan level..

Or did you mean "how?" as reffered to the Nozdormu part?

Violent2Dope
Malygos is known for his power in magic.. and so is the blue dragonflight in general.. Alone, in the books, a weakened blue dragonflight after being roughened up and has been absorbed a lot of magic from its source could totally annhiliate, effortless a large group of undeads in one single spell that was of areal effect.. which in warcraft, is far weaker than an actual focused spell.. She even directed the spell to only hit the hostiles, as the friendly around her didn't even winch after her areal ability..

Another blue dragonflight had a necklace that supposivly were going to lock out spells from usage.. however, once he put his back into it, the necklace who was magically enchanted to block magic from the wielder, was ineffective.. he broke trough the barrier and used magic despite the fact that he couldn't.. That show only minor parts of what amount of magic a blue dragonflight holds.. a weakened blue dragonflight..

Malygos is the most powerful blue dragon of existance, and these two are nothing compared to him.. Those two who are weakened, to add..
He would forbid Jedah's usage of magic, while he with magic after magic annhiliate the selfhealing Jedah..

Not to mention, that Jedah isn't even as large as the paw of Malygos.. So, after Malygos forbid Jedah to use magic, he only has his physical abilities and recovery capability to use against the blue dragon who hold more magic than most entities below titan level..

Or did you mean "how?" as reffered to the Nozdormu part? I meant how on all of it. Deny Jedah's magic? Jedah's magic doesn't exist in WoWverse, his rule doesn't extend to DS magic. All the things you said were cool, but Jedah could just extend his arm, and make his head go pop. smile

Darth Extecute
I meant how on all of it. Deny Jedah's magic? Jedah's magic doesn't exist in WoWverse, his rule doesn't extend to DS magic. All the things you said were cool, but Jedah could just extend his arm, and make his head go pop. smile

Well, it's seen that bronze dragonflights can exist at all time.. it's also seen that a bronze dragonflight can exist multiple times at the same time.. and this is with weaker dragons than Nozdormu.. Nozdormu could bring in his future, past, near future and far past self to come and aid in the battle.. that means, about five or more Nozdormu's that encounter these foes..

And this arm extention thing.. how does it work exactly? To me, it just seemed like a jokingly/humoristic in-game deal.. at what speed does he do this? How does it pop it? How far does he reach? Can it penetrate different kinds of magical barriers? Because the dragons will be flying at all time, using distance attacks while maintaining speed.

Ah.. And why doesn't Jedah's magic exist in the Warcraft universe? ((I say Warcraft and not WoW, because Warcraft is more than what's shown in WoW))

Burning thought

And this arm extention thing.. how does it work exactly? To me, it just seemed like a jokingly/humoristic in-game deal.. at what speed does he do this? How does it pop it? How far does he reach? Can it penetrate different kinds of magical barriers? Because the dragons will be flying at all time, using distance attacks while maintaining speed.

it is a bit funny but what happens is, he grabs you, the part he wants and pumps his unlimited blood supply to pump you up, this process takes a few seconds, maybe longer depending on how long you pump

Darth Extecute
it is a bit funny but what happens is, he grabs you, the part he wants and pumps his unlimited blood supply to pump you up, this process takes a few seconds, maybe longer depending on how long you pump

And this is expected to be effective against the dragons? It sounds like something that could work on any humanoid, or the dragons in their human form.. but not on the fullgrown dragons.. their scale is thicker than any human skin and their resistance to most attacks is vast..

And to add.. Neltharion doesn't have blood.. and I believe Neltharion to be capable of dealing with Jedah..

Burning thought
And this is expected to be effective against the dragons? It sounds like something that could work on any humanoid, or the dragons in their human form.. but not on the fullgrown dragons.. their scale is thicker than any human skin and their resistance to most attacks is vast..

And to add.. Neltharion doesn't have blood.. and I believe Neltharion to be capable of dealing with Jedah..

hmm possibly, although Jedah can turn into liquid, he is quite durable, how they will defeat him ime not so sure, as DK has said tho, theres more ways to win than just killing the opponent.

Darth Extecute
hmm possibly, although Jedah can turn into liquid, he is quite durable, how they will defeat him ime not so sure, as DK has said tho, theres more ways to win than just killing the opponent.

Neltharion also has skin of adamantium.. which I believe would block a mere physical touch by Jedah..

Not that it matter much, as Nozdormu will finish the fight.. but it's a fun matter to discuss..

Burning thought
Neltharion also has skin of adamantium.. which I believe would block a mere physical touch by Jedah..

Not that it matter much, as Nozdormu will finish the fight.. but it's a fun matter to discuss..
hmm yes Nozmordu can probably just put them all in stasis for a incapacitate win, and without his main soul powers kain will be helpless against all of them, hmmm....at the mercy of time powers by Noz

ime not sure on Jedahs strength feats but i dont see him cutting Adamantium nor is he likely to have much like pumping his blood

Darth Extecute
hmm yes Nozmordu can probably just put them all in stasis for a incapacitate win, and without his main soul powers kain will be helpless against all of them, hmmm....at the mercy of time powers by Noz

ime not sure on Jedahs strength feats but i dont see him cutting Adamantium nor is he likely to have much like pumping his blood

If he does pop Neltharion, he better have brough sunglasses, heatproof swimsuit and be a good swimmer.. the adamantium is the only thing that stands between Jedah and the others, and a large river of lava..

Diamond Kisses
Before my next 'bright idea' I will do a lot of research before making the actual thread weep

Darth Extecute
Before my next 'bright idea' I will do a lot of research before making the actual thread weep

The idea was good, but thoughtless.. The removal of Nozdormu would even the fight up a little.. but not enough.. Ryoho, Devil Jin and Demitri is of little factor here.. Kain and Jedah cant stand strong against Ysera, Malygos, Deathwing and Alexzstrasa without soul abilities.. They will make a long stand, but they will be outlasted.. Malygos will keep the fight going in the benefit of the dragons.. Ysera will constantly assault their minds and attack trough nature.. Alex will have them fight foe after foe after foe, bringing more and more competition into the fight.. She will create warriors to battle for her.. and finally, Deathwing, who I still doesn't know is before or after corruption..

After corruption, he has some power from all aspects, and that pretty much says the outcome itself.. And also, can have the earth beneath them give in.. and shape the land to the aspects benfit..

Unless he becomes greedy and will again try to defeat the other aspects roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
just curious whats your next idea, maybe i can help yu?

Violent2Dope
Yeah, Jedah without his soul powers loses like...3/4 of what makes him powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.