Batman vs Leonidas and Stelios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman from Batman Begins with nothing but the Batsuit he made. Cant use his gadgets.

Leonidas and Stelios- two Spartans from 300. Both have with their standard weaponry and armor.

They fight in a Roman Colosseum setting.

starlock
Leonidas and Stelios for the win

Cmon you have to give bats at least some options

braz
Like what? I say Batman could come out on top for a slight majority.

starlock
Originally posted by braz
Like what? I say Batman could come out on top for a slight majority.

Batman from the comic -yes
Batman from the movie batman begins- no way

He might get some wins with a sword, and throwing knives(bats)

The way the thread is bats goes down 10/10

Now its just my opinon, but i think its way to easy for the team

braz
All three are very skilled in close quarters fighting, but Batman is more updated as far as martial arts styles. He was able to take down Ra's whos a highly trained ninja and he also even had a sword. And 4 ninjas as well.

starlock
All three are very skilled in close quarters fighting, but Batman is more updated as far as martial arts styles. He was able to take down Ra's whos a highly trained ninja and he also even had a sword. And 4 ninjas as well.

First is the setting....a better setting for bats would help with no weapons, but a Colosseum , where the two romans can make short work of bats, they have spears and shields..no close quarters unless they throw away their advantage to use their short swords...and if they did, they are trained from birth and can use styles fitted for two against one...now a setting like city streets or jungle, that would be better

Secondly.....Bruce from the movie is no match for them physique wise and i can see them taking a shot to give one back, they dont need updated styles to be experts at what they do, and the romans were some of the greatest ever

And lets not forget a train and a colosseum are way different when considering close combat

braz
Originally posted by starlock
First is the setting....a better setting for bats would help with no weapons, but a Colosseum , where the two romans can make short work of bats, they have spears and shields..no close quarters unless they throw away their advantage to use their short swords...and if they did, they are trained from birth and can use styles fitted for two against one...now a setting like city streets or jungle, that would be better

Secondly.....Bruce from the movie is no match for them physique wise and i can see them taking a shot to give one back, they dont need updated styles to be experts at what they do, and the romans were some of the greatest ever

And lets not forget a train and a colosseum are way different when considering close combat

Correction. Spartans* are from Greece, Romans are from well, Rome. Italy. Different soldiers, both some of the finest ever, but the Spartans were greater than the Legionnaires. At least imo.

Anywho, Batman proved he was able to beat those 4 ninjas in direct h2h, no stealth, who would be a helluva match for the Spartans.

starlock
Correction. Spartans* are from Greece, Romans are from well, Rome. Italy. Different soldiers, both some of the finest ever, but the Spartans were greater than the Legionnaires. At least imo.

Anywho, Batman proved he was able to beat those 4 ninjas in direct h2h, no stealth, who would be a helluva match for the Spartans.

Well we just disagree, i dont see anybody helping us debate the issue big grin

braz
Originally posted by starlock
Well we just disagree, i dont see anybody helping us debate the issue big grin

Yeah I know. sad

Lets just wait until someone else says something. smile

starlock
Yeah I know. sad

Lets just wait until someone else says something. smile

Well i wont be back online untill monday, heres hoping some bumps and opinons keep it around

Well it was a polite debate, nice trading views with you smile

braz
Likewise, starlock, likewise. wink

cmack
batman loses, the movie version he cant use gadgets against 2 warriors born to fight with swords, he is fighting in a coliseum, no visable means of evading them

batdude123
laughing out loud

I doubt the Spartans' bronze swords could do anything to that armor Bruce wears.

Batman ftw.

Val
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud

I doubt the Spartans' bronze swords could do anything to that armor Bruce wears.

Batman ftw.
He gets stabbed in the open mouth area.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
He gets stabbed in the open mouth area.

Not when he breaks their swords like he did with Al Guhl.

Val
Leonidas > Ra's

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Leonidas > Ra's

OH MY GOD! I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO A... INTO A JELLY!!!

Val
OH MY GOD! I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO A... INTO A JELLY!!!
You want me to jam you up? I will jam you up so hard there will be nothing left to jam.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
You want me to jam you up? I will jam you up so hard there will be nothing left to jam.

You know what? I'm about to go America on all your asses!!!

braz

Yep.

braz
laughing out loud

Batman ftw.

Hard to say, Leonidas' spear tip was able to penetrate Xerxes' throne which was like solid gold or something. They say kevlar can also be penetrated by a piercing blade, that is, wielded by a man strong enough, like, very strong, like the Spartans.

And also, on the sword issue I forgot, but werent katana's made of like really crappy steel, and they were really brittle or something.? I think someone said that on here, but I may be wrong. So Idunno if he could do that actually, but his forearms would def work to block em well enough.

ragesRemorse
Batman from Batman Begins with nothing but the Batsuit he made. Cant use his gadgets.

Leonidas and Stelios- two Spartans from 300. Both have with their standard weaponry and armor.

They fight in a Roman Colosseum setting.

Batman's suit and superior hand to hand training gives him the edge here.Batman easily disarms one of the spartans to gain a weapon which he then uses to mercilessly dispatch both GYM jones spartans.

If batmans suit can withstand the force of bullet, it could endure a few spear or sword thrusts...,assuming the Spartans are tactile enough to make contact on batman

braz
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Batman's suit and superior hand to hand training gives him the edge here.Batman easily disarms one of the spartans to gain a weapon which he then uses to mercilessly dispatch both GYM jones spartans.

If batmans suit can withstand the force of bullet, it could endure a few spear or sword thrusts...,assuming the Spartans are tactile enough to make contact on batman

Yeah, anything but a straight shot, and regular kevlar like on a vest which is fully bulletproof can be penetrated by an edged weapon used by a very strong man. So I think the Spartans with enough force could hurt Batman, but I do agree about the martial arts thing, imo he'd be able to disarm them, especially with their long spears. When they draw the short sword then, Batman could take it from there imo by getting in close enough.

Darth Martin
Ra's pwned Wayne in every fight they had in that film.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Not really.

braz
The time they first met in the mountains, yeah, Ra's whooped him, but Bruce was untrained then. Sword fighting was even, Ra's was beating him at first but when Bruce lost his sword, and got it back, he knocked down ras and had the drop on him: However, Ra's taps the ice with his sword after Bruce said yield, and Bruce falls in the water. erm In the train fight, it was dead even, and in the end, due to Ra's not paying attention, Batman won, as we could all obviously see.

batdude123

Wrong. smile

Darth Martin
The time they first met in the mountains, yeah, Ra's whooped him, but Bruce was untrained then. Sword fighting was even, Ra's was beating him at first but when Bruce lost his sword, and got it back, he knocked down ras and had the drop on him: However, Ra's taps the ice with his sword after Bruce said yield, and Bruce falls in the water. erm In the train fight, it was dead even, and in the end, due to Ra's not paying attention, Batman won, as we could all obviously see. Ra's had Wayne beat but then was distracted by the collapsing train tracks. Bruce fell in the water, Ra's didn't. Ra's pwned all four.

braz
Ra's had Wayne beat but then was distracted by the collapsing train tracks. Bruce fell in the water, Ra's didn't. Ra's pwned all four.

Yyeah, and thats not Ra's' fault, how? The fact that he got distracted showed his lack of skill, just like Bruce when the pillar fell on him in his house when it was burning. Despite however, Ra's also had a sword there as well while Bruce was unarmed and not even in the armored Batsuit and still nearly countered him.

And in training, Ra's was teaching that by not having the will to act and finish off Ra's when he knew Bruce had him beat, he tapped the ice and made him fall in the ice cold water, showing he had the will to neutralize him instead.

Eel O'Brian
Leo loses

leonidas
nuts

Eel O'Brian
haermm

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw

carnage52
Hard Leonidas' spear tip was able to penetrate Xerxes

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing edit ftw

batdude123
Originally posted by Eel O'Brian
Leo loses

Stop trolling the forum, please.

Thanks.

TheBigBoss
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

sadly, thats not how Kevlar works, bullets absorb the impact, while blades tips can fit threw the threads of the materials if the wielder is strong enough (both Leonidas and stelios are indeed strong enough)

batdude123
Leonidas and Stelios lose.

Ha-Son
Leonidas and Stelios lose.
Fanboy.

excellent

batdude123
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Fanboy.

excellent

Dick.

Ha-Son
Dick.
Fanboy.

batdude123
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Fanboy.

Douche.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.