UltraForce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Did anyone ever read their comic?

Were they like Malibu's Avengers?

ScarletSpider
I read a couple of the comics and was a fan of the cartoon as a kid. They were the premier Avengers/Justice League type team in Malibu's Ultraverse line.

Marvel bought Malibu but they aren't using any of the properties because Malibu was all creator-owned, so they would have to pay amenities to the creators if the used the characters, which sucks because there was some neat stuff.

B.A
I am thinking about reading them, how powerful were they all as a team compared to Marvels current teams?

tjcoady

B.A
Did I say how powerful they are is important. I just wanted to know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway yeah allot of that made sense. yes

tjcoady
Originally posted by B.A
Did I say how powerful they are is important. I just wanted to know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway yeah allot of that made sense. yes

heh, sorry. I just get fed up with how people on this forum are so obsessed with powers, power levels, and fights rather than things like goo characterization and storylines, so it was my immediate reaction with the "how powerful they are" thing.

the whole of Dave's Long Box is a pretty brilliant blog too. every post makes me laugh my ass off.

B.A
No problem. smile

It is good I admit. stick out tongue

llagrok
A.J, stop making threads.

B.A
Originally posted by llagrok
A.J, stop making threads. Grow up.

I make a thread, you call me AJ.

Sad sad little person. laughing out loud

Is it annoying you when I do. Well tough. Suffer in silence. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.