Cartoon Galactus vs. DBZ Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
v6JzeGAKtmQ
wQwUaCa_-J8

The mighty Devourer of World hunger has compelled him to the Earth in Dragonball Z. King Kai has warned Goku and the Z Fighters and they are prepared with all their forces to oppose him.

Captain King
I think the Z fighters are for once screwed.

Galactus feeds on energy. So the z senshie are little more then protien bars to him..

It'd be funny watching him fight Buu though.

http://www.danjco.com/buu010.jpg
I'm hungry..

http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/g_1d/galactus.gif
You hunger?! You hunger?! You know not the first thing about hunger magical abberation!

Don't know if Buu's magic could turn Galactus into candy. Don't think so. If that were true simply yawn and call Dr.Strange whenever Galactus comes to visit.

atv2
Goku should be able be him. He's fought apponents that could absorb energy and was practically infinite of energy. If he could defeat Frieza, Cell(I know Goku lost to Cell the first time but he got a second shot on him, both of them to be exact. When he fought them the second time, they were enhanced by Myuu and Gero, to top it off they were immortal. Goku was a kid in his base form and he beat them without a sweat),Buu with the help of the Z Fighters, Super 17, and Shenron! I know that Galactus was an above life-sized figure but he has taken on some enemies that were large. Take a look at Bebi, He was giant sized, maybe not as big as Galactus, but big nonetheless. He had the power to control people, he took Vegeta's body, the rival of Goku, and Goku was able to beat him. Let's not forget Yakon, he had the power to absorb people, he tried Goku! He tried Goku and Goku gave him a good share of what he wanted. Yakon died to capacity! I believe Goku could beat him, he's overcame enemies of his magnitude, Galactus will have a fight for his life!

BradBalboa
Hmm Galactus tryin to eat eath, like Buu hes gonna get some major indejestion !! (probs speltthat wrong lol) Goku wil blow him away, nuf sed

King Kandy
Hahaha that's funny... you don't honestly believe Goku has a chance do you?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by King Kandy
Hahaha that's funny... you don't honestly believe Goku has a chance do you? my dbz char would( in case you didnt know its every character and every version of that character fused into 1 being)

BradBalboa
Hahaha that's funny... you don't honestly believe Goku has a chance do you?

ahahahayeh i do, i belive if goku can go one on one win buu, then he can take anyone from marvel

King Kandy
Based on what? Buu would also be stomped by Galactus.

BradBalboa
Based on what? Buu would also be stomped by Galactus.

lol stopped by galactus?? buu is uncrushable, or dont you watch the show ?

King Kandy
He got crushed on the show actually. By a spirit bomb. Powered by one planet's population. Galactus on the other hand eats the energy of planets for breakfast.

BradBalboa
He got crushed on the show actually. By a spirit bomb. Powered by one planet's population. Galactus on the other hand eats the energy of planets for breakfast.

He wasnt crushed he was destoryed !! It took the power of every being on earth, all the Z fighters everyone on the planek Namke X2 and the supreme Kai, Galactus tries to absorb THAT much energy and hes as good as gone

Grinning Goku
Z fighters ain't beating a well fed Galactus. They could put a dent in his huge hide, but I don't think they can but down a guy that can manipulate matter on an atomic scale.

King Kandy
Originally posted by BradBalboa
He wasnt crushed he was destoryed !! It took the power of every being on earth, all the Z fighters everyone on the planek Namke X2 and the supreme Kai, Galactus tries to absorb THAT much energy and hes as good as gone
So at best you have what, three planets? Galactus destroyed three SOLAR SYSTEMS at a time when he was hundrier then ever in the past.

iceman24567
Spite even cartoon Galactus would get Dbz earth.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spite even cartoon Galactus would get Dbz earth. cant agree more

BradBalboa
(quote)

So at best you have what, three planets? Galactus destroyed three SOLAR SYSTEMS at a time when he was hundrier then ever in the past.

Not just three palnets, remeber Gohan, piccolo, goten tunksthere all giving there energy too !! i just dont believe galactus could beat DBZ earh

Alucard25
I agree its spite Galactus could pretty much one shot them all,people overrate DBZ way to much.

BradBalboa
Buu ould turn galactus into food if he wanted to, it works on anyone !! just not vegito lol

deathcon27
galactis eats world goku eats galaxys goku can put enough energy into an attack the blow up galaxys at a time while galactis is slowly eating one also glactis doesnt literaly eat energy he absorbs it from the planet but u can say he eats the planet but not energy this wuz proven cuz silver surfer could hurt him with his energy blasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.