Gecko4lif's little amalgams tournement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Rules & Guidelines

Ok here is how it goes.

You will make a 2 combatants. Marvel and Dc can both be used.

Your duo can challenge anybody else's duo.

All combatants must follow these rules

- Must have shown feats at some point (aka endgame thor allowed but superman prime not)

- Nobody above peak herald for powersets but up to entity level is allowed for bodies (as long as they can be injured by at least peak herald force)

- No item amping (aka power gem or power rings)

- No Reality warping or matter manipulation.

- Healing factors and immortality are moot.

- No tech , forcefeilds or invinciblity ( If your character is invincible normally he isnt here aka Juggernaut)

- No pyshic amping or energy amping

- There is no bfr

- No mindraping

- If you want to use weapons for a fight they Cannot be of greater artifact level (ex. Mjolnir & Megingjord may be used but the sword of superman, IG, HOTU, Odinsword ...etc cant)

- Mystical strength enhancing isnt alowed but weapon enhancing is as long as it has been done before or is easily conceiveable

- Shape shifting is allowed as long as it doesnt heal wounds and character can still be harmed in that form

- There is no such thing as unlimited

- For people who battle me I will choose a different judge to evaluate out battle.

- All battles are 1 vs 1. Both Debaters mmust approve of the matches beforehand.

How you create your 2 characters

Character 1
Body-
Mind-
Powerset-
Weapon/ item-

Character 2
Body-
Mind-
Powerset-
Weapon/ item-

Just because you have a person's bpdy doesnt mean you have there powers. (ex. You could choose Darksied's body and you would get his strength and such but you wouldnt get the omega effect or his telepaty but you would if you picked superman)

This will be a small 10 man tournement in which i will be participating in

Looking for 3 judges thou

Judges

Debators
1. Gecko4lif
2. B.A
3. nvrbeenwthagirl

No reserving amalgams until all judges are found and all debators are signed up.

You cannot announce your picks until the person above you has (incentive to sign up fast)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Edit algams to say amalgams

Gecko4lif
thx lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
With so many no's i don't know who gets a yes lol. It will be a bunch of merged Bricks.

B.A
Signs up. stick out tongue

Bransolute
Not it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Signs up. stick out tongue
I would, but all of my favorites are pretty much out of the rules.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
With so many no's i don't know who gets a yes lol. It will be a bunch of merged Bricks.
Had to close Alot of loopholes

B.A
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I would, but all of my favorites are pretty much out of the rules. Screw the favorites just choose anyone. evil face

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by B.A
Screw the favorites just choose anyone. evil face

I dont' know that much about alot of characters to debate. The only one's i know alot about are wonder woman, professor Hulk, classic 90's xmen, and JLA stuff. It's the only stuff I reread over and over. LOL. I'll give it a try. the rules are abit confusing to me tho.

Gecko4lif
3 down 7 to go

King Kandy
You can't debate in your own Tourney, it's a complete conflict of interest.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
You can't debate in your own Tourney, it's a complete conflict of interest. That Too.

Gecko4lif
You can't debate in your own Tourney, it's a complete conflict of interest.
yes i can. Im not a judge

King Kandy
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
yes i can. Im not a judge
No, but you ARE the one who defines rules and accepts picks.

Gecko4lif
No, but you ARE the one who defines rules and accepts picks.
All picks within the rules are accepted

nvrbeenwthagirl
All picks within the rules are accepted

Just bow out of the debate and over see it.

King Kandy
Right... But people can diagree on whether the rules support a pick or not. You are clearly new to tourneys if you think the rules aren't open to interpretation. There are always flaws.

Gecko4lif
Arggh

but i really want to be in it......

How about if the judges interpret the rules? works for the supreme court

King Kandy
That could work I guess. But you would still need to accept picks, and close loopholes etc... You should just join another tourney. You can't compete in your own, it's just the rule on things like this.

B.A
Give someone else control.

Gecko4lif
What about Nvr?

Nvr you want to?

Bransolute
I sense something akin to when Trickster ruined that really good tourny...

Gecko4lif
which one?

Bransolute
which one? The good one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What about Nvr?

Nvr you want to?

I can't do it. I don't want anyone saying I messed up your shit. You debate in mine if you like and do yours right after. Or I will debate in yours even tho I dont' know if I'll be any good.

Akuki
Why all the new tournaments? Illdelph's already running one right now. Wait until he's done.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Akuki
Why all the new tournaments? Illdelph's already running one right now. Wait until he's done.

Becuz Ill's tourney is very complex and not everyone can participate in it. It's a mixed tourney and I have very lil knowlege about outside mediums. I can't even enjoy it really becuz I don't know enough about outside characters. Plus his has been running a while as it takes a long time to get it up and running. His will be off to start soon and this one or the other will just be picking up steam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.