The Chinese Assassin, Gen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/gen-ufs.jpg
"You a big fool."

The old man in the purple robes gets his respect thread. He is the first in Street Fighter history to shift styles from Mantis to Crane. Also a master of Ansatsuken, Gen has a death wish, given that he is dying from leukemia. Too bad he bought it in the Udon comics. He is also one of two people who survived the Raging Demon.

Gen's stats:

Height: 166cm (5'6"wink
Weight: 61kg (134 lbs)
BWH sizes: B106, W75, H80
Blood type: O
Birthplace: China
Special Skill: Making Chinese medicine
Dislikes: Lots of people
Occupation: retired Assassin, owner of the Genhanten Restaurant
Fighting Style: Ansatsuken - Crane and Mantis styles

Gen was a friend of Chun-Li's father, and he briefly trained her in her youth. Gen's Ansatsuken incorporates Kung Fu styles, such as Mantis, Crane, Bear, and Tiger albeit having strikes that often targeted the opponent's vital parts hence making Gen's Kung Fu life-threatening. Gen also owned a restaurant called Genhanten.

Gen entered the first World Warrior tournament to find worthy opponents. When he did not, he went back to the streets of China. Later, he found that he was dying from leukemia. Unwilling to go out on his back, he went out and fought members of Shadoloo, hoping to find a worthy foe to fight to the death, but he could not. When he heard of Akuma, he sought him out. When Akuma grabbed him with the Shun Goku Satsu, Gen emptied his heart and mind, and thus the fatal attack failed to kill him. When Gen struck Akuma with his Zan'ei shadow fist, Akuma was unaffected. As they battled, Akuma realized that Gen was ill, and broke off the fight.

Insulted, Gen pursued Akuma until they fought for the final time, to the death. At some point, Gen trained Yang and Yun Lee, the nephews of his friend Lee.

Sado-sama
Gen is the shit, yo. He put up a fight against Gouki, and that's one hell of a feat.

Classic NES
He also fends of armed assassins day in and day out. smile

Snafu the Great
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/gen-sfiv.jpg

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/gen-sfiv3.jpg

WTF?! This dude ain't dead yet? And he's in SF4!

Lars Alexander
That's because it takes place before one of the Street Fighter games, from what I've heard.

Kirikaze Fuuma
hmm... he looks pale.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Lars Alexander
That's because it takes place before one of the Street Fighter games, from what I've heard.

SF4 takes place before No.3, from what I've read.

Kazenji
With that first picture from SF4 he looks like he's turned evil with them eyes.

Sado22
he's here in SF !V?!!!? jawdrop

Man of Violence
Maybe it'll show why he aint in 3. Maybe he gets killed by Akuma.

Sado22
dont you know? akuma can't kill anybody without 'em actually coming back alive and fine! some "assassination fist" laughing

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sado22
dont you know? akuma can't kill anybody without 'em actually coming back alive and fine! some "assassination fist" laughing

Gen had leukemia. He survived Akuma the first time around. He dies in the UDON comics.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/headcrook/cccombo-breaker.jpg

Sado22
and that's addressing what i said...how? confused

I-Drop
WTF? Didn't he destroy Bison's body? That's a kill. Who knew Bison'd pull a Starscream & posess muthafukas?

Sado22
.....what?

I-Drop
Forget the starscream part. How could Gouki know that Bison's soul could do that?

Sado22
i know starscream and the Rodimus prime era (the crap era) of transformers. i don't understand what you're talking about.

I-Drop
Bison possesses Rose after he was killed IIRC. Starscream got killed & possessed Scourge, & later possessed Waspinator from Beast Wars.

Sado22
yeah. and?

P.S. i used to be a big fan of transformers. i know the story arcs and i know what happens to starbiatch.
P.S.S HotRod for president! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.