P2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cory Chaos
No "P2" thread yet, huh? Entertaining movie, saw it tonight. some eeeeeeeexcellent special effects, especially the drunk, flirty office guy who gets nailed between the car and the wall, with his guts spilling not to mention the eye gauge scene which just screamed Fulci, of course.

..and Rachel Nichols is drop dead gorgeous, even more so when covered in blood.

Thoughts..?

tylerTOXICITY
p2?

Impediment
P2? huh

Neo Darkhalen
what is P2?

SelphieT
A new movie coming out, it's previews have been out for a bit. I don't think its in theaters in the US yet.

MildPossession
I saw a trailer a few weeks ago, does look rather fun.

Neo Darkhalen
I miss the classic horror films, they need to make one like Halloween again, with strange camera angles, foreboding music, and good use of backgrounds, as well as minimal amount of blood and gore.

Röland
P2 is about some chick who gets stalked by a security guard in a parking garage. But she turns the tables on him.

I haven't heard anything good about it.

Neo Darkhalen
It sounds boring, and stupid.

tylerTOXICITY
right there with ya 'neo Darkhalen'
By the way your sigs rock!

Neo Darkhalen
Thank you Sir, I like your Blaze the Cat SIG, one of my favorite STH characters.

SelphieT
I probably won't see it.

The only thing I personally noticed in the preview was the main character's ****. ermm

vivando-loca
P2 is out in the US as far as i know... and i should cause i live there...

this movie looks so good!!! big grin

i totally wanna see it, and the creepy christmas music they play in the trailer is totally awesome!

Neo Darkhalen
Nope, Slasher horror films have been done; reused to death the classic films of Halloween, FT13, Childs play ect. are long gone, in the wake pathetic, cheap seen it before films that do nothing but place the slasher film deeper and deeper into it's shallow grave.

SnakeEyes
I heard this movie supremely sucked.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I heard this movie supremely sucked.

I walked out and i still had popcorn left

BackFire
I want to ejaculate on the actress.

That's all I remember from the trailers.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by BackFire
I want to ejaculate on the actress.

That's all I remember from the trailers.

How romantic

=Tired Hiker=
So, has anyone ACTUALLY seen this movie?

deathbycorn
Yes. And there is a great set of titties in it.

BruceSkywalker
This was total shiite..

I like Rachel Nichols and look forward to seeing here in the live action G.I.Joe film, but she could not save this

deathbycorn
Dude, her boobs saved it.

BackFire
Yeah, they really did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.