"God" Albedo vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
I know jack-all of Pyron. I just made this because V2D won't shut up about him. I know he's some cosmic powerhouse so I just picked a cosmic powerhouse out of a hat and came up with what I refer to as God Albedo.

Is he really God? Nah. He just has a bit of God's power but I just don't know what else to call him at this point. confused

Anyway, here's some vids.

We see Albedo "transcending" in this video and we see his space-time anomaly swallow up the Omega System.

QKImpZ3jdN4

In this video, he talks about shifting n entire region of space into another dimension. Boasting maybe but I can't recall Albedo ever telling a lie. He's good enough at tormenting with facts.

5xtJDmg8YhE

It's true Albedo did lose to Rubedo here but there are three very big factors to why that is:
1. he wanted to lose and die.
2. Rubedo/Jr., if I interpret what was said throughout EP2 correctly, has Albedo's heart inside him
3. Rubedo is the exact antithesis of Albedo's power.

Now, I'm not making excuses for Al. If he loses here, I don't really care because I just made this thread for the hell of it.

Discuss.

Violent2Dope
For some reason, vids are fvcking up on my com right now. How strong is he, how fast, how durable, what can he bust with his power, the works?

Shin_Nikkolas
He doesn't really have speed. He's lost his body when he gained the power and is now just the torso and head connected to some weird thing.

How powerful? Dunno. Shortly after absorbing the power he created a space-time anomaly, basically just a big red thing that he is able to warp reality in, that engulfed something around the size of a planet in a few seconds and was still growing to potentially take over the region of space. Like I said, he claimed he could shift that region of space into another dimension.

Durability is another tough thing. What's left of his body that you fight has basically the same power as his original body in that he can regenerate. His original body was reduced to particles but he still was alive .While it seems he is in control and aware of all things in the sphere of space in the anomaly, he never did that much except continually tortur eRubedo psychologically so the limits are unknown.

Shin_Nikkolas
If your claim about Pyron taking out a galaxy with strength alone is correct however, Al dies hard.

Burning thought
pyron has never taken out a Galaxy with strength, nor has he done it with anything else, he absorbs planets and if his physical structure is anything to go by, he can punch them into dust as well, but Galaxies, nopes.

Sado-sama
Pyron can bust a universe you *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Burning thought
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Pyron can bust a universe you *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** *** *** ***** ******, ****** **** ***, **** ***, *** **** ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

yes sorry, my DS hate is getting the best of me, forgetting all their feats

Sado-sama
Shame..

Terryc250
Pyron has never punched a planet to dust, or destroyed a galaxy

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
If your claim about Pyron taking out a galaxy with strength alone is correct however, Al dies hard. I conceded that point on Pyron being 3 times bigger than the andromeda galaxy a while ago. He can logically however crush an earth sized planet with his pinky.

Oh and Terry, he has never done it, but he logically can, Seph has never busted a planet, does that mean he can't now?

Keollyn
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Seph has never busted a planet, does that mean he can't now?

Well.... yeah.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Keollyn
Well.... yeah. Lol...

Pyron is different tho, his pinky is like at least 100 times bigger than Earth, and even at human size he possesses class 100 strength, logically, he could with his pinky.

Shin_Nikkolas
So, who wins this?

Violent2Dope
I don't know. Wtf? You're banned again!?

Dude, he clearly said in that post that was 2 years ago!

Superboy Prime
Albedo dumps Pyron in another dimension.

Game Over.

Violent2Dope
How does he do it? Also, can he do it before a speedblitz?

Superboy Prime
How does he do it? I dunno. I don't have a proper explanation as to how he does it. All I know is that Udo has caused space/time anomallies before, and once Albedo recontacted U-do he started another space/time anomally.

As for an actual fight...hmm I really doubt physical punishment will do anything for 2 reasons:

1. Even before Albedo recontacted U-do he could regenerate his body from complete molecular destruction--making him essentially immortal.
2. As "God" Albedo I doubt he has a body anymore. Pyron would just be fighting U-Do with Albedo's attitude--if you ask me.

Violent2Dope
So he is God? For one thing the God of Xenosaga is not omnipotent, the fact that KOSMOS can output similar damage proves that.

Pyron also has complete control over his body, and can reform and shapeshift it.

Also, as for 2, so you only doubt he has a body? When was this stated or shown, and how was he defeated?

Superboy Prime
So he is God? For one thing the God of Xenosaga is not omnipotent, the fact that KOSMOS can output similar damage proves that.

Pyron also has complete control over his body, and can reform and shapeshift it.

Also, as for 2, so you only doubt he has a body? When was this stated or shown, and how was he defeated?

He became a part of Udo, but he wasn't Udo.

Obviously the Xenosaga god is not the christianity God, but Udo is still very powerful and the only reason Kos-Mos can output similar damage is because she uses the Zohar--which is pretty much Udo's power.

I did not mean to say that Albedo could shapeshift etc. I just mean that prior to his second meeting with Udo Albedo was immortal. His molecular structure would just regenerate no matter how bad his body was destroyed.

Xenosaga is very long, cut me some slack, V2D. Also Xenosaga's story can be very confusing. The reason I believe Albedo lacked a body when he recontacted U-do was stated earlier by Nikk.

Oh and eventhough Rubedo managed to "defeat" Albedo; Albedo still came back as a testament. 131

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He became a part of Udo, but he wasn't Udo.

Obviously the Xenosaga god is not the christianity God, but Udo is still very powerful and the only reason Kos-Mos can output similar damage is because she uses the Zohar--which is pretty much Udo's power.

I did not mean to say that Albedo could shapeshift etc. I just mean that prior to his second meeting with Udo Albedo was immortal. His molecular structure would just regenerate no matter how bad his body was destroyed.

Xenosaga is very long, cut me some slack, V2D. Also Xenosaga's story can be very confusing. The reason I believe Albedo lacked a body when he recontacted U-do was stated earlier by Nikk.

Oh and eventhough Rubedo managed to "defeat" Albedo; Albedo still came back as a testament. 131 1. Classic Beyonder would curb UDO. 313

2. I know, he has powerful regen. Pyron has control of his whole body, he is not easily destroyed by force, if he can be at all.

3. Okay, I have no idea what recontacting UDO even means, you need to explain that.

4. Classic Beyonder pwns the Testaments.

Superboy Prime
1. Classic Beyonder would curb UDO. 313

2. I know, he has powerful regen. Pyron has control of his whole body, he is not easily destroyed by force, if he can be at all.

3. Okay, I have no idea what recontacting UDO even means, you need to explain that.

4. Classic Beyonder pwns the Testaments.

Classic Beyonder is gay.

Abedo was part of a unit designed to combat U-do. Rubedo(Jr.) was part of the unit as was Negrido. They were all "brothers." Albedo and Rubedo were twins. Rubedo kept Albedo's heart. Albedo inherited the regeneration power to be immortal while Rubedo inherited the ability to manipulate his age(that is why he looks like a kid eventhough he is as old as Albedo) Something happened in Old Miltia...the units bonded together to combat U-do, but U-do didn't fight them...instead he infected them and made them go nuts. Rubedo realized what was going on and broke contact with U-do before it was too late. Albedo did not, and hence he lost his sanity and forever searched for a 2nd chance to make contact with U-do.

Hope I was clear enough, because god knows it ain't easy trying to explaing Xenosaga's complex plot.

Violent2Dope
Classic Beyonder is gay.

Abedo was part of a unit designed to combat U-do. Rubedo(Jr.) was part of the unit as was Negrido. They were all "brothers." Albedo and Rubedo were twins. Rubedo kept Albedo's heart. Albedo inherited the regeneration power to be immortal while Rubedo inherited the ability to manipulate his age(that is why he looks like a kid eventhough he is as old as Albedo) Something happened in Old Miltia...the units bonded together to combat U-do, but U-do didn't fight them...instead he infected them and made them go nuts. Rubedo realized what was going on and broke contact with U-do before it was too late. Albedo did not, and hence he lost his sanity and forever searched for a 2nd chance to make contact with U-do.

Hope I was clear enough, because god knows it ain't easy trying to explaing Xenosaga's complex plot. 1. He pwns Xenosaga by thinking hard.

2. .............Kay.........I still don't see why he wouldn't have a body......

3. Your mother.

Btw, what did you think of the PM I sent you? 313

Superboy Prime
1. He pwns Xenosaga by thinking hard.

2. .............Kay.........I still don't see why he wouldn't have a body......

3. Your mother.

Btw, what did you think of the PM I sent you? 313

What I meant and Nikk meant by not having a body is after he recontacted U-do.

You know Classic Beyonder is gay, man. Uber characters are boring.

Violent2Dope
What I meant and Nikk meant by not having a body is after he recontacted U-do.

You know Classic Beyonder is gay, man. Uber characters are boring. 1. ...Kay...why not?

2. You wouldn't classify KOSMOS as uber? She is the most boring character I have ever seen. At least Beyonder had some personality with his uberness.

Superboy Prime
1. ...Kay...why not?

2. You wouldn't classify KOSMOS as uber? She is the most boring character I have ever seen. At least Beyonder had some personality with his uberness.

Kos-Mos ain't uber because she can in-fact be destroyed. She is powerful, but not omnipotent.

Beyonder is gay because the guy can erase Death from the multiverse. 'Nuff said.

Violent2Dope
Kos-Mos ain't uber because she can in-fact be destroyed. She is powerful, but not omnipotent.

Beyonder is gay because the guy can erase Death from the multiverse. 'Nuff said. 1. KOSMOS still lacks any hint of personality, and has the lamest line I have ever heard..."This is checkmate" lol wut!?

2. And he did it with a small portion of hi power before reforming her. big grin

Even Classic Molecule Man, who is second to him, was only worth 1/100 of his power AT BEST.

Beyonder is cool. At least Beyonder was always powerful. Supes on the otherhand has been wanked to ridiculous levels since his first incarnation, and don't even fvckin get me started on Tenchi Muyo.

Seriously, what did you think about my PM?

Tho this is all off topic.

Superboy Prime
1. KOSMOS still lacks any hint of personality, and has the lamest line I have ever heard..."This is checkmate" lol wut!?

2. And he did it with a small portion of hi power before reforming her. big grin

Even Classic Molecule Man, who is second to him, was only worth 1/100 of his power AT BEST.

Beyonder is cool. At least Beyonder was always powerful. Supes on the otherhand has been wanked to ridiculous levels since his first incarnation, and don't even fvckin get me started on Tenchi Muyo.

Seriously, what did you think about my PM?

Tho this is all off topic.

Amazing. You're so stubborn you don't even realize the reason I find Classic Beyonder to be gay and boring is because of his ridiculous power...and here you come and refresh my memory about more power feats....and tell me he is cool because of that. Fission Mailed, my friend.

I don't care about Kos-Mos's personality(she's a fricking robot for christ's sake)

About Supes...and Tenchi...at least Supes had weaknesses. Beyonder could just crap and wipe out the multiverse. Where is the fun in an all-invincible character?

As for the PM...well I hope that was edited...but sadly it probably was not.

Violent2Dope
Amazing. You're so stubborn you don't even realize the reason I find Classic Beyonder to be gay and boring is because of his ridiculous power...and here you come and refresh my memory about more power feats....and tell me he is cool because of that. Fission Mailed, my friend.

I don't care about Kos-Mos's personality(she's a fricking robot for christ's sake)

About Supes...and Tenchi...at least Supes had weaknesses. Beyonder could just crap and wipe out the multiverse. Where is the fun in an all-invincible character?

As for the PM...well I hope that was edited...but sadly it probably was not. I know, I just like busting your balls.

Then why do you like her?

Supes have weaknesses? The guy could fly thru a red sun with a magic kryptonite dagger stabbed in his balls while beating up Darkseid. Tenchi is the most ridiculous of them all.

I don't think it was lol.

Superboy Prime

Then why do you like her?

I just like her different designs and her battle scenes. And Xenosaga's story is top notch and she plays a large role in it so that probably adds to it.

Violent2Dope
I just like her different designs and her battle scenes. And Xenosaga's story is top notch and she plays a large role in it so that probably adds to it. No, you don't like her. I HAVE WON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Superboy Prime
durfist

Violent2Dope
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z12/PyreWolf666/mudkips.jpg

Superboy Prime
WTF is that? *Moves to the Off-topic thread*

IamMongoose
I know nothing of either... but Im gunna hafta say Pyron cause gods dont exist

Sado-sama
^That sig is hilarious.

Pyron_Knight
Albedo and Pyron was already done, SBP.

leonheartmm
1. classic beyonder pawn anything below multiversal level. udo is multiversal, but only just

2. i dont see any way tha pyron even at his most powerful can kill albedo, let alone albedo fused with udo.

also, i need to understand what people mean by GOD albedo. does it mean albedo fused with udo, or white testament albedo. doesnt matter, both wud probably kill pyron. albedo is a scary mother****er. completey insane.

Pyron_Knight
A Testament is not a god.
Very strong yes but not that strong. End of XSII Albedo showed more power than any Testament.

Anyway, Regular Al could never hope to beat Pyron so it be a stalemate.

leonheartmm
^i think he showed the most power as a testament. able to neutralise omega res novaea and teleport both abel and the zohar to zarathustra. albedo fused with udo created a spade time anomoly. sure he was powerful but he wasnt the same as a testament. actually its hard to guage the power of albedo fused with udo.

also, if albedo gets his es, he cud cope with the strongest pyron. if not, hed have to be either a testament or fused with udo, but either way pyron is going down HARD.

Pyron_Knight
Btttzz!
Wong.

A. Albedo never did anything to Omega. Abel collapsed while Albedo was just talking.
B. Jr. says:
"Probably. Before Albedo went to sleep, he told me that the Zohar and Abel were transferred to Michtam by someone's will."

So, no, Albedo didn't move the Zohar or Abel. Loading screen also confirms that they were moved by Wilhelm.

leonheartmm
^no they werent. you can very clearly see albedo using his arm gestures to teleport the zohar and abel. THAT is his purpose as a testament if you havent forgotten, the weaver of the eternal circle, zarathustra, that is why wilheml had to wait till his death to proceed with his plans.

and it is most likely that abel nautralised omegam since NO other factor comes into play. people dont just COLLAPSE ON THEIR OWN. how silly. this debate has been had and done for, it was albedo who did it. before him, jr's daddy was all up and out about how none of them could defeat him. and that "this power is limitless} blah blah blah. also, the testaments are a living embodiement of wilhelms will, their actions respresent it. they are servants. it is HE who turn them into testaments. so yes in the end, it is wilhelm's power.

also, do not forget that the original proto omega and the omega system, was completely disabled by the testaments as a show of power{and with the original zohar} so dont think that testaments dont have the power to do it.

Pyron_Knight
Albedo's original purpose was to be a key and open the door to Abel's Ark. That's all.

Anyway I'll admit I was wrong. The loading screen says Albedo transferred them.

However it also makes another note that I'll mention in a sec.

of course they don't. But nothing you show can confirm Albedo neutralized Abel. In fact, Abel was looking wobbly and dazed before Albedo arrived. Perhaps the stress of the battle got to him. He does scream every time he's used.
Omega had the full power of the Zohar - as stated by Yuriev and confirmed in the loading screen. Yuriev had the "unlimited power of U-DO" and the party in their E.S.es could not win.
So Albedo had no chance of defeating something drawing on infinite power.

No Testament has infinite power. Albedo could never hope to defeat Omega.

Dark-Jaxx
How will Albedo even kill Pyron?

In my experience's with Xeno characters, they seem to be wanked to ridiculous levels despite no real evidence, like KOSMOS.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Albedo's original purpose was to be a key and open the door to Abel's Ark. That's all.

Anyway I'll admit I was wrong. The loading screen says Albedo transferred them.

However it also makes another note that I'll mention in a sec.

of course they don't. But nothing you show can confirm Albedo neutralized Abel. In fact, Abel was looking wobbly and dazed before Albedo arrived. Perhaps the stress of the battle got to him. He does scream every time he's used.
Omega had the full power of the Zohar - as stated by Yuriev and confirmed in the loading screen. Yuriev had the "unlimited power of U-DO" and the party in their E.S.es could not win.
So Albedo had no chance of defeating something drawing on infinite power.

No Testament has infinite power. Albedo could never hope to defeat Omega.

it ok, u just misread it the first time. it was albedo. coming to your second point. nuthing can CONFIRM he did it, sure, but there was no other factor that can be accounted for it, yuriev was all like, im god, u cant defeat me then albedo comes "your way out of your league old man, that power is not yours!" then not only does omega collapse but yuriev was forced out of the zohar, WHAT oh what can u get from all that???? it was albedo that did it duh!

yuriev didnt have the full power of udo, nuthing but udo himself has that. the zohar is a DOORWAY, to that infinite energy, not the energy itself. there is a difference. the testaments also have near infinite energy from wilhelm and the compass of order and chaos. again, before u discount their power, remember how the proto omega and the entire omega system drawing also on the ZOHAR'S power, was shut down in a show of power by the testaments in xenosaga 2. albedo definately had the power to do it.

omega wasnt drawing on the full power of omega, it was drawing a FINITE amount of power from an infinite SOURCE. try and liken it to the relationships of the gl ring and lanterns with OA. OA has near limitless energy, but the individual lanterns only draw on a FINITE amount of it. ofcourse they dont have to worry about running out for all practical purposes, but that doesnt mean that they POSESS the complete the complete power of OA.

the testaments easily subdued the omega system, and albedo disabled omega metapsychosis.

and no dark jaxx, they arent overhyped. kosmos has the animus, as well as destroying multiple galaxies against her engagement with udo. the phase transfer cannon wud KILL pyron.

Dark-Jaxx
No it wouldn't. Not by feats.

And if Pyron gets hit by the TWS, well he deserves to die.

And Pyron already has the power of countless galaxies.

He can kill her in one move.

leonheartmm
no he can not, she destroyed multiple galaxies when she was in kosmos for ONE. in form three, as mary, there is nuthing pyron can dream to do to even hurt her, the animus. and why wudnt he be hit by TWS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark-Jaxx
Because the TWS is quite possibly the single slowest attack I have ever seen, right up there with the Falcon Punch.

And no, she an U-DO, you know, GOD, destroyed multiple galaxies, in an alternate reality/future.

Pyron could easily absorb her.

Pyron_Knight
It's still infinite. And the loading screen said point blankt hat Yuriev had U-DO's unlimited power and hence why the party could not win.

Voyager was annihilated when he tried to absorb the power of the Compass. That power is nothing to the Zohar.

Even Omega Res Novae with an Emulator was stronger than Proto Omega with the Original. That's because Omega's pilot is U-DO's avatar and he can draw on and harness the power of...himself.

Yuriev: This power is infinite. As long a I have the Zohar and Abel, my power will never fade!
And again, the loading screen said yuriev had the "unlimited power of U-DO."
So, no, Omega had the full infinite power of the Zohar.

Conjecture. Unproveable. I say it's because Abel was messed up from the battles. My speculation is just as valid as yours.
And again, Abel makes a Zohar Emulator-powered weapon stronger than a weapon with the Original. So when Abel was linked with the Original, he could control its infinite power.

leonheartmm
he wasnt as powerful as udo, or zarathustra, or the anima or wilhelm. he didnt have the entire power of udo, just a part of it. zohar is a doorway, not a container.

btw, the ESs also draw their power from the zohar

yes he was, because he only has a PORTION of the near infinite power of wilhelm and the compass. just like omega

and yet, it was being used to target anywhere in the known universe. omega res novae was still inferior to telos, remember that, it was stated in the game. and able doesnt have the power of udo, hes only an observational terminal.

albedo : your way out of your league old man, this power can not be controlled by a human {sumthing along those lines}, as a reply to the line you quoted, so there, it disapproves of your argument and gives strength to mine. omega did NOT have the full power of the zohar, that would imply full power of udo, which is greater than the known multiverse, seeing as udo exists in all timelines. even zarathustra and joshua had more power than omega metapsychosis. as does chaos and wilhelm.

its proven that the testaments disabled the omega system, and its very reasonable to say that albedo did to metapsychosis. give me an alternate explanation if you have one other than "abel just collapsed and dimitri just fell out of the zohar accidentally"

Pyron_Knight
A doorway to infinite power.
Which he was controlling.
Zarathustra could not ascend to the realm of God with chaos' power. It could with the Zohar's and Abel's.

And that's why they're stronger than any of the characters short of chaos and KOS-MOS... And yet all the E.S.es could not defeat Omega.

Omega had infinite and unlimited power. Confirmed by multiple sources.
Stop contradicting canon.

Omega would one-shot T-elos.
She's nothing but the body of a human with cyborg parts.
Omega is using the power of God which is infinite.

No it wasn't.

Who said he did?
Abel's purpose was to serve as a way to harness the higher-dimensional energy from the Zohar. Being from that dimension indirectly he can do this and no other being in this lower-dimensional universe could.

Nope. The game itself said Yuriev had the unlimited power of U-DO.T he game is an unbiased source. Albedo is a fallible third party.

No it wouldn't. The Zohar only produces an infinite amount of energy for a single universe.A single universe does not produce U-DO's full power.

No they aren't. They are lower-dimensional creatures who could enver harness the full power of the Zohar like U-DO's avatar could.

Zarathustra failed to ascend to U-DO's dimension with chaos' power. Thus it's weaker than the Zohar.

Abel collapsed because he couldn't take the stress anymore.
As evidenced by his screams all of this was hurting him.
Dmitri fell out of the Zohar because it was teleported away.

leonheartmm
just dont give up do you. did you NOT read my green lantern analogy?! he was controlling a FINITE amoung of power from an INFINITE source.

yes and what does that tell you about the zohar, its just a DOORWAY, taking your power FROM it doesnt mean you posess all the power behind the doorway.

no it doesnt, it has a link to unlimited power, stop being silly. link =/= entirety

actually if you go back to the lab in which omega res novae was being tested and talk to the scientists and shion's tea, conducting the research, theyd tell you that even though omega survived kosmos and others, theyd shudder to think what state it would be in if it went up against telos. remember, telos also takes her power from the zohar with the umn, and has the body of mary.

yes it was, read above.

not true, lower dimensional beings in contact with the zohar can also harness that power, just not to teh same extent.

he had access to it but the game NEVER claimed that he had the entirety of it or that he was as powerful as udo. albedo is part of the GAME, and the disabler of metpsychosis. and if he really had control of all that power, then why did he lose?

your pulling that one out of your ass. the zohar is simply a doorway to udo's dimension, nuthing more, nuthing less. udo is the god of the entire xenosaga multiverse.

joshua alone was ripping all the es's apart with its bare hands. abel can not harness all the power of the zohar, he is an observational terminal of udo, not its command centre. if omega really did have all of udo's power, it wud have easily ripped the universe{not to mention the es's taht were fighting it} apart. heck even the team took attacks from tranformed omega with the zohar and abel outside their es's. simply put it ISNT harnessing all the power that the zohar allows. and chaos and wilhelm are indeed more powerful than the articfact of god that was omega.

no it rquired the COMBINED power of the zohar and the anima to ascend. it wasnt merely the zohar that made it acsend. that is why wilhelm had to wait to gather all the vessels of anima and for chaos's power to reawaken. otherwise he cud have just used the zohar eons ago. after all, he HAD it. and ascension isnt the same as a doorway, it means BECOMING udo himself in termns of power. another god so to speak.

yes, but then that discounts your theory of abel beig able to harness the full power of the zohar and being udo incarnate. also, on the other hand, abel scream and a lot because he cant SPEAK. and dimitri fell out of the zohar BEFORE it was teleported away or even moved out of the zohar. and did so RIGHT after albedo showed up and told him that he was way over his head and this power wasnt his and not to underestimate his power as a testament. now what does that tell you about who was responsible for what happened??????

Pyron_Knight
Well for starters, The Oan Battery does not produce Infinite power.
Second, he controlled infinite power and COULD NOT BE DEFEATED as acknowledged by the characters and the game.
I don't recall anyone saying a Green Lantern is invincible because they have a finite control of "infinite" power....

Don't care what you think.
Game says Yuriev and Omega had the unlimited power of U-DO.
That's all there is to it. Your thoughts mean nothing.

So they were talking about the weak unawakened Omega.

Hence why Omega had the infinite and unlimited power of U-DO as stated by canon.

Because his source of infinite power was teleported away after its controller mysteriously passed out.

And the Zohar produces infinite power from U-DO.
End of story. Your attempt to spin facts is not working against canon.

.........nobody was in them!
They also didn't have any Vessels on them since Wilhelm had taken them off ALSO while no one was in them.
So they're basically inactive and powerless big pieces of metal without their chosen pilot.

It's stated Abel is necessary for controlling Omega and that because of his interface with the higher-dimensional energy, he can make a weapon with an Emulator stronger than one with the Original. This is obviously because he can control U-DO's unlimited power better than anyone.

Omega only did what Yuriev commanded it to.
Did he ever command it to destroy the universe?

They also beat T-elos' ass.
While "there was no end to this" in fighting Omega with the unlimited power of U-DO.

Not stronger than the Zohar and God's avatar though.

Stop lying. This is never said anywhere.

"Are you perhaps bewildered? Zarathustra is one of the systems created by people in ancient times. It was used to ascend to the realm of God. It was orchestrated by Mary and its power source was you, right, Yeshua?"

No mention of the Zohar at all.

That's true.

Yuriev: And to overcome that fear requires the power of a god. I sought divine power, and learned it would be granted if the relics of God were brought together as one. That's why I've come here to Michtam. I will obtain Zarathustra that sleeps on Michtam... and ascend to a higher plane, to the realm of God!

So Omega, Zohar and Abel with Zarathustra is required.

That's Eternal Recurrence. That has no relation whatsoever with the ascension to the higher dimension.

Yep. And all Yuriev had to do was obtain Zarathustra and he wold have been such a being.

Abel: Sad being, this way.

Try again.

Oh you mean when the transformed Omega was beaten and he came out along with the Zohar while laughing and being totally unharmed.
I was talking about later on when Omega and the Zohar were teleported away and he fell onto the ground.

leonheartmm
^this is going nowhere, u are intentionally going in circles.

just a couple of things.

1. if yuriev had the unlimited power of udo then where was the power to operate the E.S.s coming from?

2. uriev DID will to destroy the E.S.s , then why werent they destroyed at the end of the battle and why were there cracks in omega metapsychosis's foot and legs and stuff?

3. how cud the source be teleported away if uriev controlled the COMPLETE power of the zohar? with that power he wud merely have teleported albedo away or stopped him from teleporting the zohar away

4. chaos is possibly stronger than or equal to the zohar, seeing as both anima and the zohar were needed to power zarathustra

5. i wasnt lying, zarathustra FAILED to ascend the first time with just the anima, hence BOTH the zohar and the anima are required for its ascension or for eternal recurrance. it is never stated which is stronger and there is no evidence for it.

6. again u are contradicting yourself, how can abel have complete control over the energy of the zohar when in your theory, he COLLAPSES because of the strain and albedo isnt the one who disabled metapsychosis????

abel is just an observational terminal, indeed he is BETTER at controlling the energy than any1, but he doesnt have control over all the energy at the other end of the zohar.

7. the team didnt defeat telos, kosmos with the soul of mary and the animus did.

as for your last statement, no i dont mean that. dimitri was ejectied out of the zohar significantly before it was teleported away, so it wasnt the teleportation that ejected him{and why wud teleportation eject him anyway} it all comes back to white testament albedo again. he was the one who disabled metapsychosis and abel and forced dimitri out of the zohar.

Pyron_Knight
Same place the power for the Gears came from in Xenogears...the Zohar. Deus and Yuriev had the Zohar under their control and were using its energies to the fullest but that doesn't mean they stopped energy flow to other things.

Because he was playing around. He was "being seduced by that power". People who come in contact with U-DO such as Yuriev and Voyager demonstrate an extreme sadistic personality and won't just 'kill" their opponents.

Very easily. Abel was unconscious for some reason.
Yuriev needed Abel to control the energies from the Zohar.

Yuriev is a human being feeding off the generated power of Omega. If you remove that source of power he can't feed on anything anymore.

No they weren't. Eternal Recurrence is not related to the ascension to the higher domain.

The Zohar has U-DO's power. U-DO is from the higher dimension.
Thus he's stronger.
Also chaos' power is never said to be infinite. The Zohar's is.

Yuriev with the Zohar and Abel would have ascended as he ha da power source and controller stronger than Anima and Animus.

Very easily. He's in pain and stressed. Like Yuriev he's just feeding off the energy.

Dmitri came out of the Zohar long before Albedo showed up.

leonheartmm
but u contradicted urself again. if as u claim, omega and yuriev had the FULL power of the zohar, then that doesnt leave any power for OTHERS to use, that IS what terms like "full" mean. they cud only be coming from the same place if and only if neither of the sources{es or omega} was using the FULL energy of the zohar, so my stance still makes sense but urs doesnt.

NO. u said that he never willed to destroy the universe, but he cud. however, he clearly DID wish to destroy the E.S.s but they were still standing at the end of the battle. that is key, he didnt posess the full power of the zohar and udo. voyager was a sadistic terrorist to begin with, and albedo was crazy before he came in contact with udo.

that doesnt make sense, how can sum1 with infinite power lose to such a simple strategy, ur saying that he had the power of god, how can such a creature be beaten. ur trying to rationalise it with tecnicalities

yes, but if he had the compltete godlike power of the zohar then HOW can sum1 forcibly remove the source from yuriev right in FRONT of his eyes??? lol, is yuriev willinlgly letting the zohar be taken even though he has enough power to stop it? cmon

yes it is, it uses the same machine. it uses the same power sources, wilhel just MODIFIED it to seal away, both observationalk terminal of udo and take the unus mundus through imaginary space and reverse time.

both UDO and CHAOS have been called GOD, dont forget this. chaos's power is destroying the entire universe, fact. when has the zohar ever acheived sucha feat? all it has done is created space time anomolies and power an omega that was beaten. im not saying it CANT do it, im just saying, that to say it is superior to the anima is not supported by any evidence.

also, u didnt directly reply to the point i made. zarathustra FAILED to ascend the first time with JUST the anima, hence, both anima AND the zohar were required to acsend. it has nuthing to do with "controller" abel isnt necessarily a better CONTROLLER than chaos, after all, chaos fused all the gnosis in the universe into the zohar and dimensionally shifted it to lost jerusalem even when him anima was depleted due to the fight with joshua fused with xarathustra.

ahhhh, but u said he is in COMPLETE control of the energy as he IS udo, that isnt consistant with him being in pain and stress due to the control of UDO. again, i say, neither he, nor omega or yuriev is in control of the COMPLETE power of the zohar, far from it "your way over your head old man". he is beaten by albedo that much has become certain now as none of your scenarios are consistant. thats that.

now see, here, ur intentionally twisting words. by OUT i dont mean his head sticking out of the zohar and talking like a narcissit{and im SURE u had the intelligence u discern this} by OUT i mean EJECTED, forced completely out of the zohar, that wasnt due to teleportation, as it teleported much later{discounting ur theory}. that was because albedo forced him out of it.

Frisky Dingo
I think it's a bit silly 2 put Pyron N VS threads because he has never once been shown at full power. If U put him in threads using only what we no that means that who ever he is fighting, he'll B fighting them at less than a fratction of his power. Pyron played around his entire life, never got seriuos once. We have no idea of what abilities he has, how big he is, how fast or any thing at full power. Even win he is huge and eating planets he is till not trying, at all. Nor is his largest size shown his actual max size. Even tho Pyron has shown ridiculous lvls of power, that isn't all. He has MUCH, MUCH and MUCH more power that at this point is impossible to gauge.

Pyron_Knight
The Zohar produces infinite power. So if Yuriev is using the Zohar to its fullest, there's still energy left over because...it's infinite.

He could have destroyed the E.S.es. He just never got the chance. Had the battle continued, the party would've been overcome because they didn't possess infinite power.

Define beaten. Because Yuriev was luaghing and everyone was scared of his neverending power.

Because, again, Abel had fallen unconscious.

The Zohar was going to destroy the entire universe when it went out of control on Lost Jerusalem. Only thing that saved the universe was Wilhelm sealing off that portion of space.

Yes it is. Its power is infinite and it feeds off the energy from the higher dimension.

No lower dimensional being can surpass that. chas is such a being.

Nothing says Animus was needed to ascend.
Nothing at all. Animus failed when it tried.
So Yuriev decided to try again with the Zohar and Abel.

Having more power doesn't fee you of pain. You don't have any point.

Vampire Savior
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I think it's a bit silly 2 put Pyron N VS threads because he has never once been shown at full power. If U put him in threads using only what we no that means that who ever he is fighting, he'll B fighting them at less than a fratction of his power. Pyron played around his entire life, never got seriuos once. We have no idea of what abilities he has, how big he is, how fast or any thing at full power. Even win he is huge and eating planets he is till not trying, at all. Nor is his largest size shown his actual max size. Even tho Pyron has shown ridiculous lvls of power, that isn't all. He has MUCH, MUCH and MUCH more power that at this point is impossible to gauge. So basically we can't gauge Pyron's "real power", is what you sayin?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
The Zohar produces infinite power. So if Yuriev is using the Zohar to its fullest, there's still energy left over because...it's infinite.

He could have destroyed the E.S.es. He just never got the chance. Had the battle continued, the party would've been overcome because they didn't possess infinite power.

Define beaten. Because Yuriev was luaghing and everyone was scared of his neverending power.

Because, again, Abel had fallen unconscious.

The Zohar was going to destroy the entire universe when it went out of control on Lost Jerusalem. Only thing that saved the universe was Wilhelm sealing off that portion of space.

Yes it is. Its power is infinite and it feeds off the energy from the higher dimension.

No lower dimensional being can surpass that. chas is such a being.

Nothing says Animus was needed to ascend.
Nothing at all. Animus failed when it tried.
So Yuriev decided to try again with the Zohar and Abel.

Having more power doesn't fee you of pain. You don't have any point.

1. untrue, full of infinite is equal to infinite itself. rethink ur argument.

2. assumption not supported by any evidence, they were standing after the battle, fact

3. right before he sumhow lost and DIED, zomg.

4. for no reason? again, no argument. it was albedo or it was nuthing, pick one as u cant seem to come up with a consistant alternative. also in ur own words "controlling all of its power" means having the ABILITY to control, here u imply that he didnt posess control over it.

5. backed by what? hrmm. on a more serious note, how does that prove that the zohar is superior to the anima, when both can destroy the universe?

6. stubornnes doesnt equate evidence. bring me sum and maybe ill consider what ur saying

7. yuriev does not even know about the anima. the anima failed ON ITS OWN. you are talking like the zohar SUCCEEDED, where the animus failed, you have no point. both were required to ascend, as both are required for recurrance.

8. he wasnt shown to be in pain, he always shouts as a primitive way of communicating emotions, its often elation. also, the timing is too convenient to be a coincidence, and again, if it TIRES HIM OUT to use the power of the zohar, then he isnt the complete controller of udo u claimed he is.

main point leading from all this, "IT WAS ALBEDO"

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I think it's a bit silly 2 put Pyron N VS threads because he has never once been shown at full power. If U put him in threads using only what we no that means that who ever he is fighting, he'll B fighting them at less than a fratction of his power. Pyron played around his entire life, never got seriuos once. We have no idea of what abilities he has, how big he is, how fast or any thing at full power. Even win he is huge and eating planets he is till not trying, at all. Nor is his largest size shown his actual max size. Even tho Pyron has shown ridiculous lvls of power, that isn't all. He has MUCH, MUCH and MUCH more power that at this point is impossible to gauge. Pretty much. His true power is only alluded to or implied.

Superboy Prime
I dunno about that...I mean if I was playing around and then a Darkstalker comes out of no where and is absorbing me after we fight I would stop playing and unleash my seemingly infinite power, but that would be me anyways.

*Confused now*

Dark-Jaxx
I dunno about that...I mean if I was playing around and then a Darkstalker comes out of no where and is absorbing me after we fight I would stop playing and unleash my seemingly infinite power, but that would be me anyways.

*Confused now* That's why it's called PIS.

No one knows why Ganondorf doesn't just TK rape Link or use on of his Earthquake punches on Link's face, that's because it doesn't actually make sense, it's a plot device.

But it is possible he sealed his power away so he could not use it, but I don't know.

Vampire Savior
IMO, I don't think Pyron didn't come to Earth to fight humans, I think he came to fight the DS. He did the honorable thing and powered down to fight, IMO I don't think Pyron cared about dying as long as he had fun which is why even tho it's still kinda PISish he didn't power up and kill er thing when he started loosin. He realized that he made a mistake and let Demetri have his victory.

Dark-Jaxx
Possibly. But either way you crack it, it's a blatant plot device.

Vampire Savior
I hate that. "Holy shit, we made the Bad Guy to powerful by mistake, we have to make'im loose some how". And they pick the dumbest phuckin ways.

Vampire Savior
Also, Pyron IS bigger than the sun and can be intangible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.