Proff Hulk vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B.A
Current Thing.

Who wins? And who is stronger.

I say Hulk both times.

Fights in Gotham City and is empty.

Jonathanos
Hulk for both.

Jonathanos
Well, maybe if you set it between IH #425 and 436, Thing might be able to score some victories by angering him to the point he transforms into human form.

Also:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Jonathanos/CJT1.gif

B.A
No transforming Hulk.

Horrificus
Ya see, they now talk about how much weaker prof hulk is, but, i don't remember him losing too much, or getting overpowered.

seaapple
I think Professor Hulk is definitely the better lecturer. And his problem sets really make you think, challenge you for sure, but inspirational like Jaime Escalante.

Jonathanos
Originally posted by Horrificus
Ya see, they now talk about how much weaker prof hulk is, but, i don't remember him losing too much, or getting overpowered.

When actually his strength started at a higher base and he never had any problems getting angry.

To the contrary, the problem he had was during a specific period when he had to prevent himself from getting too angry.

Val
Thing ftw

B.A
How?

Bransolute
Originally posted by B.A
How? Left haymaker.

B.A
Things head gets pushed to the ground to embarrass him..again.

seaapple
Originally posted by seaapple
I think Professor Hulk is definitely the better lecturer. And his problem sets really make you think, challenge you for sure, but inspirational like Jaime Escalante.

Alas, my sense of humor...overused and underappreciated...

tomato

Jonathanos
Originally posted by B.A
How?

With his inferior strength, durability, and win/loss record, of course.

B.A
Originally posted by Jonathanos
With his inferior strength, durability, and win/loss record, of course. laughing out loud

Jonathanos
The truth hurts.

Thing gets a lot of truth when fighting Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.