What can't you wear for Holloween?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cheesebits
"Customs Enforcement, ran into trouble earlier this month after she and two other agency managers gave the "most original" costume award to a white employee who came to the agency's Halloween party dressed as an escaped prisoner with dreadlocks and darkened skin."

chillmeistergen
Provide a link, or fvck off.

Bicnarok

jaden101
seriously...why are we letting this person make loads of shit threads with almost nothing written in them...look at the previous few days a thread with simply "motivational speakers....whatever happened to them?"

are any of these threads contributing anything to the forum?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by jaden101

are any of these threads contributing anything to the forum?

I like pie, how about you?

jaden101
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I like pie, how about you?

depends whos

The Grey Fox
lol, 'Holloween'.

typo logged

Grinning Goku
**** Halloween.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Cheesebits
"Customs Enforcement, ran into trouble earlier this month after she and two other agency managers gave the "most original" costume award to a white employee who came to the agency's Halloween party dressed as an escaped prisoner with dreadlocks and darkened skin."
FotN sock?

Mišt
Who gives a shit, Halloween was 2 and a half weeks ago.

Lord Shaper
Originally posted by jaden101
depends whos

I really like your avatar. Aphex Twin is the sh*t.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Provide a link, or fvck off. sockie?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
sockie?

I didn't put two and two together until just now.......when someone is calling a person a sock on a message board....it is a reference to a proxy server~SOCK. (I gues because they are using a proxy server to make poopy accounts because they were IP banned.)

Hooray for deductive reasoning?

Secretus
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/lolwut.jpg

Cheesebits

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cheesebits
Someone isn't allowed to get an advancement on their job because of it. She gave a subordinate an award for a Holloween custome and is now unqualified for the advancement even though the advancement has nothing to do with Holloween or race. Didn't say that before, did you?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
I didn't put two and two together until just now.......when someone is calling a person a sock on a message board....it is a reference to a proxy server~SOCK. (I gues because they are using a proxy server to make poopy accounts because they were IP banned.)

Hooray for deductive reasoning?

Sock-puppet, you put it on for a bit, discard, make another etc...

Sadako of Girth
Like pre-election promises and manifestos...? stick out tongue

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Like pre-election promises and manifestos...? stick out tongue

Excellent analogy. (That word has "anal" in it)

Sadako of Girth
Thank you.... smile

An Origanal concept, that.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.