Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow VS Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
Which team comes out on top? Everyone has all their abilities they had in all games exept Sonic, Knux, and Shadow can't transform, so that means no Super/Hyper/Darkspine transformations, no Emeralds, and no Chaos Control, because otherwise it would be obvious who wins.

Neo Darkhalen
what about Mario and the super star; fire flower among other ability's, its not level.

espiemerl
Same goes for them too, No Fire transformations, no invincibility stars, no growing huge.

Basically no items can be used. this should be a good match.

Neo Darkhalen
Good Good, don't forget Shadow has a natural ability to harness and use chaos energy and chaos control.

espiemerl
I can't really decide which team wins, so I'll let you decide.

Everyone has to rely on their stats, and no items are allowed.

Neo Darkhalen
I can't really say my friend, I like both Mario and Sonic, I would like to say draw, but we all know that would not happen.

espiemerl
I guess we'll see what ESB -1138 says, he's really smart.

Blax_Hydralisk
"we'll see"?

We all now what he's going to freakin' say..

Neo Darkhalen
Trust me, ESB will have the final word, but don't count my knowlage of Mario or Sonic out, don't think I know little about them, fact is I know allot.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by espiemerl
Which team comes out on top? Everyone has all their abilities they had in all games exept Sonic, Knux, and Shadow can't transform, so that means no Super/Hyper/Darkspine transformations, no Emeralds, and no Chaos Control, because otherwise it would be obvious who wins.

...is this a joke thread? Sonic cubstomps Mario (or Luigi or Yoshi) within a second. Shadow is just as fast as Sonic but as physically strong as Knuckles so anyone who goes against Shadow is getting pwned. Knuckles isn't nearly as fast as Sonic or Shadow but is faster than Mario and Luigi (and possibly Yoshi).

Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow are at home in time to watch the new episode of Scrubs within five seconds.

espiemerl
There's our answer.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by ESB -1138
...is this a joke thread? Sonic cubstomps Mario (or Luigi or Yoshi) within a second. Shadow is just as fast as Sonic but as physically strong as Knuckles so anyone who goes against Shadow is getting pwned. Knuckles isn't nearly as fast as Sonic or Shadow but is faster than Mario and Luigi (and possibly Yoshi).

Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow are at home in time to watch the new episode of Scrubs within five seconds. Sonic curbstomps just cause he's fast? I disagree.

Mario's stronger than any of 'em, and... can jump higher, and they're all about even in durability.

Shadow is as strong as Knuckles? Not.

Bottom line is, Mario's games are better, and he has his own platform, so he wins. stick out tongue

MadMel
sonic takes down robots with more durability than mario has, and moving at mach speeds, theres nothing the others can do to stop him erm

Sado-sama

Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow are at home in time to watch the new episode of Scrubs within five seconds. Fanboy

jk stick out tongue

Yeah the Sega Team wins.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by MadMel
sonic takes down robots with more durability than mario has, and moving at mach speeds, theres nothing the others can do to stop him erm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mario can fly at FTL speeds. shifty

And his games are better; thats all that matters. stick out tongue

His teammates aren't a huge help though.

Damn Sega and their superfast mascots.

Neo Darkhalen
Team Sonic wins, just like ESB said.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Team Sonic wins, just like ESB said. ...Cosigner roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo Darkhalen
What?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
What? Do you know what a cosigner is?

Your G.O.D
Is this battle really close?

My money's on Sonic.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Sonic curbstomps just cause he's fast? I disagree.

Mario's stronger than any of 'em, and... can jump higher, and they're all about even in durability.

Shadow is as strong as Knuckles? Not.

Bottom line is, Mario's games are better, and he has his own platform, so he wins. stick out tongue

Mario is not as strong as Shadow or Knuckles. Shadow can throw a semi-truck with one hand and Knuckles can break battleships in two with a single punch. And the bottom line is, this has nothing to do with what game is better (2D Sonic games still own Mario games) but what character can win.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mario can fly at FTL speeds. shifty

And his games are better; thats all that matters. stick out tongue

His teammates aren't a huge help though.

Damn Sega and their superfast mascots.

Knuckles and Shadow can fly without the use of a power-up. And Mario isn't nearly as fast as either of them. Sonic cubstomps Mario (or anyone else he is facing), Knuckles cubstomps Luigi (or anyone else he is facing), and Shadow can solo this. Shadow survived a fall from space: that's more durable than any of these three.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Mario and sonic kill each other at the same time. Luigi and knuckles fall in love. yoshi and shadow decide that they dont wanna hurt each other and want to become friends.

DRAW

ESB -1138
Originally posted by CRASHBANDICOOT3
Mario and sonic kill each other at the same time. Luigi and knuckles fall in love. yoshi and shadow decide that they dont wanna hurt each other and want to become friends.

DRAW

............what?

Neo Darkhalen
WTH.......

espiemerl
What the f**k? WTF where da h*ll did you get that info from.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by espiemerl
What the f**k? WTF where da h*ll did you get that info from.

I got that info from god

Neo Darkhalen
he got that info from Wikipedia.

Cosmic Cube
Mario is not as strong as Shadow or Knuckles. Shadow can throw a semi-truck with one hand and Knuckles can break battleships in two with a single punch. And the bottom line is, this has nothing to do with what game is better (2D Sonic games still own Mario games) but what character can win.

Knuckles and Shadow can fly without the use of a power-up. And Mario isn't nearly as fast as either of them. Sonic cubstomps Mario (or anyone else he is facing), Knuckles cubstomps Luigi (or anyone else he is facing), and Shadow can solo this. Shadow survived a fall from space: that's more durable than any of these three.
If you count castle crushing (which is canon) Mario is stronger than any of 'em. Shadow has never lifted and thrown a semi. At best, he's rolled them out of the way.

That is blasphemy. Sonic's 2-D games are still sub-Mario.

Knuckles can fly? Not FTL. Besides, it's more like gliding. Shadow flies without a power-up? Since when?

Mario survives in the vacuum of space, unprotected, and undergoes multiple reentries, unscathed. Now THAT's durability.

Your G.O.D
I have NEVER seen any Mario characters with the type of power that makes them a worthy challenge for Sonic and the gang.

If you ask me...Sonic's team curbstomp these guys.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
I have NEVER seen any Mario characters with the type of power that makes them a worthy challenge for Sonic and the gang.

If you ask me...Sonic's team curbstomp these guys. Without Power-ups, yeah, Team Sonic would win.

However, Mario is no slouch, either. In Galaxy, (with power-ups) Mario can fly FTL, turn Intangible/Invisible, become invinicible, freeze crap, throw fireballs, turn into a gay-looking bumblebee, you name it.

He would need powerups and prep to counter their abilities.

Man, I can't wait to play brawl. I'm gonna stomp Sonic (as Mario) in that game.

Your G.O.D
Without Power-ups, yeah, Team Sonic would win.

However, Mario is no slouch, either. In Galaxy, (with power-ups) Mario can fly FTL, turn Intangible/Invisible, become invinicible, freeze crap, throw fireballs, turn into a gay-looking bumblebee, you name it.

He would need powerups and prep to counter their abilities.

Man, I can't wait to play brawl. I'm gonna stomp Sonic (as Mario) in that game. Yeah, but the Sonic guys can crush, cars, trucks, buildings, space ships, etc and fly out in space. Does Mario come any where near close to that?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
Yeah, but the Sonic guys can crush, cars, trucks, buildings, space ships, etc and fly out in space. Does Mario come any where near close to that? Mario can fly through space at FTL speeds, survive re-entry, and destroy a castle with his bare hands.

So yeah, he comes close.

No matter. As much as I'd love to say Team Mario wins, they don't, and I can't make a logical argument wherein they do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.