Thor vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Current versions minus the ale, who wins?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Current versions minus the ale, who wins?

Even with the assraping DC is giving him, he's more than powerful enough to make this spite. thumb down

quanchi112
Thor would beat Ds. Ds has no credibility anymore. If Batman can make him bleed Thor is going to rape his ass.

Hazsekswthurmom
Thor would beat Ds. Ds has no credibility anymore. If Batman can make him bleed Thor is going to rape his ass. Batman>>>everything.

Crease
Darkseid in a TKO...I'd would've loved to see RKT go at him though...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Batman>>>everything. Nah.

Batman>Ds's jaw.

UniOmni
Thor either absorbs, or deflects the OE, and simply hammers him across the face with Mjnollir.

Either way, the Thundergod wins.

Damn, Darkseid is a pussy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thor either absorbs, or deflects the OE, and simply hammers him across the face with Mjnollir.

Either way, the Thundergod wins.

Damn, Darkseid is a pussy. He really is. I thought they were going to build him up but hes really sad now. A lot of the shit comes from superman/batman.

Hazsekswthurmom
Batman>>>everything. Yep

But seriously, that was a weak Ds and it occured in Supercrap and Batguano....you know, the comic book known for it's crappiness?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yep

But seriously, that was a weak Ds and it occured in Supercrap and Batguano....you know, the comic book known for it's crappiness?

The same book that has batman holding highfather's staff, bataranging doomsday clones, Superman heat visioning despero, and more. It is a wank fest crapola fest that will likely be retconned. By the way have you seen the cover of Febs countdown? DS is about to do some mean shit.

quanchi112
Yep

But seriously, that was a weak Ds and it occured in Supercrap and Batguano....you know, the comic book known for it's crappiness? Well it isnt jeph loeb and its canon. Ill even agree it does get silly.

I hope you dont start getting all immature again and start changing what I said.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The same book that has batman holding highfather's staff, bataranging doomsday clones, Superman heat visioning despero, and more. It is a wank fest crapola fest that will likely be retconned. By the way have you seen the cover of Febs countdown? DS is about to do some mean shit. I hope so. But it still wont save his rep. The damage is done outside a retcon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I hope so. But it still wont save his rep. The damage is done outside a retcon. please. don't. post. to. me. ever. unless. I. address. you. first. k. Thanks.

Hazsekswthurmom
The same book that has batman holding highfather's staff, bataranging doomsday clones, Superman heat visioning despero, and more. It is a wank fest crapola fest that will likely be retconned. By the way have you seen the cover of Febs countdown? DS is about to do some mean shit. Exactly, the anyone who takes that story seriously has ZERO respect for comics. I mean, why does it suprise people that Batman phased Ds? In a story that shitty, it was bound to happen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly, the anyone who takes that story seriously has ZERO respect for comics. I mean, why does it suprise people that Batman phased Ds? In a story that shitty, it was bound to happen.

Superman actually lived inside the source. What in THE world. LMAO.

quanchi112
please. don't. post. to. me. ever. unless. I. address. you. first. k. Thanks. I can post whoeevr I want whenever I want. K. Thanks.

smile

Dont be mad at me becuz dc is screwing Ds over.

quanchi112
Superman actually lived inside the source. What in THE world. LMAO. Its canon.

Hazsekswthurmom
I eat my own poop. sick

Yeah, I know it's not Jeph Loeb, but even outside of his influence it fails on so many levels. So what if Seid looks like crap in that story, cause you know.....the story is crap....

I hope you don't take that showing seriously. It makes Naked gun look like the Godfather.

quanchi112
sick

Yeah, I know it's not Jeph Loeb, but even outside of his influence it fails on so many levels. So what if Seid looks like crap in that story, cause you know.....the story is crap....

I hope you don't take that showing seriously. It makes Naked gun look like the Godfather. Starking what happened to just sitting back and being a spectator. Now come on and lets act mature. So I wonder if Batman could beat ds without his omega powers.

Hmmm thats a good idea for a thread.

Hazsekswthurmom
Its canon. Why do you keep on saying that? Who gives a flying **** if it's canon, it's garbage that discounts past continuity and should banished from this plain of existance.

Hazsekswthurmom
Starking what happened to just sitting back and being a spectator. Now come on and lets act mature. So I wonder if Batman could beat ds without his omega powers.

Hmmm thats a good idea for a thread. Have you ever heard of humor? And yes Batman would pwn Ds, Thanos with ig and the Living Tribunal simultaneously. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can post whoeevr I want whenever I want. K. Thanks.

smile

Dont be mad at me becuz dc is screwing Ds over.
I'm not mad at you or DC. I know something you don't. I just think you are lame. You have way too much invested in discrediting and hating a 2 dimensional character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why do you keep on saying that? Who gives a flying **** if it's canon, it's garbage that discounts past continuity and should banished from this plain of existance.
Thanos slipping on grass and falling out of a helicopter is cannon too. Something can never be changed. who cares. it's just comics. DS beats the **** out of everyone anyway in countdown.

Hazsekswthurmom
Thanos slipping on grass and falling out of a helicopter is cannon too. Something can never be changed. who cares. it's just comics. DS beats the **** out of everyone anyway in countdown. True, true.

Bransolute
Thanos slipping on grass and falling out of a helicopter is cannon too. Something can never be changed. who cares. it's just comics. DS beats the **** out of everyone anyway in countdown. Really?

Because that seemed to be presented by the Electric Company, and Marvel...
That's like saying a crossover is canon...

quanchi112
Have you ever heard of humor? And yes Batman would pwn Ds, Thanos with ig and the Living Tribunal simultaneously. smile Humor whats that? laughing

Humor is when I saw a scan of Batman kicking the spectre in the face.

quanchi112
Why do you keep on saying that? Who gives a flying **** if it's canon, it's garbage that discounts past continuity and should banished from this plain of existance. Look its not just superman/batman that is ruining Darkseid it seems like all of dc is in on it. I mean Mary Marvel casually disregards blasts from Ds. In the death of the new gods Ds admits himself that Superman is a rival of his physically. Ds has become afraid of Superman kinda. I mean the pussy ran from his right after he got his omega powers back. laughing

Well at least he has a portion of the ale to protect him from big bad superman.

B.A
Its canon. Canon doesn't mean it makes snese.

Spiderman beat Hulk with a car. That must mean Hulk is a pussy. Thats right its canon so he wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by B.A
Canon doesn't mean it makes snese.

Spiderman beat Hulk with a car. That must mean Hulk is a pussy. Thats right its canon so he wins. Well even Ds admits Superman is his physical rival. So it all adds up. Ds is Supermans bich nowadays.

Death of the new gods,superman/batman,owaw, and apokolips now all seem to agree now dont they. smile

Hazsekswthurmom
Look its not just superman/batman that is ruining Darkseid it seems like all of dc is in on it. I mean Mary Marvel casually disregards blasts from Ds. In the death of the new gods Ds admits himself that Superman is a rival of his physically. Ds has become afraid of Superman kinda. I mean the pussy ran from his right after he got his omega powers back. laughing

Well at least he has a portion of the ale to protect him from big bad superman. Man stfu, all your doing is hyping up something that's completely exaggerated. It's very annoying and you keep on doing it. Jimmy-chan pwned on that Mary Marvel incident, and like the stubborn fool you are, you continue to spout bullshit and nonsense. I think it's in your dna to annoy the hell out of people, because you don't seem to understand how your behaving.

And wtf What the f**k?? So what if Superman is Ds's physical rival. A matter a fact that's a great thing. Rival means "come near" anothers ability. It doesn't even mean he's equal to him. Keep on saying that crap but your making yourself look idiotic. Go look up the goddamn definition, and see how others use it. It's damn stupid to try and interpret that, the way you do.

Besides, you can't even prove that Thanos is as strong as Superman, so if I was you I would stfu. You don't even realize that your making yourself look like a complete fool laughing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Man stfu, all your doing is hyping up something that's completely exaggerated. It's very annoying and you keep on doing it. Jimmy-chan pwned on that Mary Marvel incident, and like the stubborn fool you are, you continue to spout bullshit and nonsense. I think it's in your dna to annoy the hell out of people, because you don't seem to understand how your behaving.

And wtf What the f**k?? So what if Superman is Ds's physical rival. A matter a fact that's a great thing. Rival means "come near" anothers ability. It doesn't even mean he's equal to him. Keep on saying that crap but your making yourself look idiotic. Go look up the goddamn definition, and see how others use it. It's damn stupid to try and interpret that, the way you do.

Besides, you can't even prove that Thanos is as strong as Superman, so if I was you I would stfu. You don't even realize that your making yourself look like a complete fool laughing.

I bet 500 bucks any strength feat Thanos has done, Superman can replicate.

Hazsekswthurmom
Well even Ds admits Superman is his physical rival. So it all adds up. Ds is Supermans bich nowadays.

Death of the new gods,superman/batman,owaw, and apokolips now all seem to agree now dont they. smile Lmao, those are the only stories that make him look bad. Other than, most of Darkseid's showings that considered to be low, are stretched out to ridiculous lengths.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Lmao, those are the only stories that make him look bad. Other than, most of Darkseid's showings that considered to be low, are stretched out to ridiculous lengths.
Death of the new gods doesn't make DS look bad at all. he hasn't done anything but show that he can control the shadow demons without the use of the ale. And that is quite a feat.

Hazsekswthurmom
I bet 500 bucks any strength feat Thanos has done, Superman can replicate. I made a thread on it and most agreed that Superman>Thanos strength wise. It's pretty much official unless of course somone can prove it, without using hyperbole, heresay, and speculation. smile

llagrok
I'm starting to see why we wanted Quanchi off the forum.

Nvr, kick his ass again.

EkinEku
Bats made him bleed because he was enhanced by orions broad not to mention he had the mother box lol.

i like at the end though how after orion left BM came thru and ran his wifes joints

Allankles
Well even Ds admits Superman is his physical rival. So it all adds up. Ds is Supermans bich nowadays.

Death of the new gods,superman/batman,owaw, and apokolips now all seem to agree now dont they. smile

Newsflash: Superman physically rivals just about every skyfather out there. From a purely physical perspective, Superman is as strong (if not stronger) and as durable.

quanchi112
Man stfu, all your doing is hyping up something that's completely exaggerated. It's very annoying and you keep on doing it. Jimmy-chan pwned on that Mary Marvel incident, and like the stubborn fool you are, you continue to spout bullshit and nonsense. I think it's in your dna to annoy the hell out of people, because you don't seem to understand how your behaving.

Besides, you can't even prove that Thanos is as strong as Superman, so if I was you I would stfu. You don't even realize that your making yourself look like a complete fool laughing. Ds is a bich and everyone knows it. He is a joke who bleeds from a batman kick. He runs from superman. He submits to Superman. Jimmy chan makes up excuses for Ds to. He isnt as bad as some are on here but he makes up excuses for sure.

Thanos doesnt submit to top tiers and run from them. I dont care if Supes has more feats everyone knows Thanos would rape Superman and would never turn tail and run. Ds is freakin joke anymore. The need to kill him off before it gets even worse.

quanchi112
I bet 500 bucks any strength feat Thanos has done, Superman can replicate. I bet Thanos has never lost to a top tier like Superman before.

smile

quanchi112
I made a thread on it and most agreed that Superman>Thanos strength wise. It's pretty much official unless of course somone can prove it, without using hyperbole, heresay, and speculation. smile Thanos would crush Superman 10 outta 10 times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm starting to see why we wanted Quanchi off the forum.

Nvr, kick his ass again. I really could care less what you think. You arent a threat at all and should really hush up.

Ds is a joke and thats the bottom line. Hes Supermans bich anymore.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Newsflash: Superman physically rivals just about every skyfather out there. From a purely physical perspective, Superman is as strong (if not stronger) and as durable. Ok being strong is one thing but Ds getting his omega powers back and fleeing from Superman the moment he said he was putting him on the source wall was to funny.

Hazsekswthurmom
Ds is a bich and everyone knows it. He is a joke who bleeds from a batman kick. He runs from superman. He submits to Superman. Jimmy chan makes up excuses for Ds to. He isnt as bad as some are on here but he makes up excuses for sure.

Thanos doesnt submit to top tiers and run from them. I dont care if Supes has more feats everyone knows Thanos would rape Superman and would never turn tail and run. Ds is freakin joke anymore. The need to kill him off before it gets even worse. Seriously stfu. Your only talking like this because deep down inside, your a Ds hater and you'll do everything in your power to prove that Thanos is superior. That even means by scraping up feats from the bottom of the barrel.

And how dare you say Jimmy makes excuses. You really are bad about talking shit to posters who are better than you. You keep on ranting yet every argument you come up with, is weaker than 300 year old mans erection. Say what want about Jimmy, but he's very reasonable, and for someone like yourself to criticize him is just pathetic on so many levels.

Your the one who makes excuses, your the sorry debater, and your the one who stretches the truth. So be quiet, your not the judge of this forum.

And please, saying another character rapes another doesn't convince anyone. You cannot, I repeat NOT prove that Thanos is as strong as Superman. If his strength feats better than Thanos's then that means he's stronger. It's that simple. That's kinda how the forum thinks that Spider-man>Wolverine. Or Superman>Sentry. Or Reed Richards>Batman. Or Spectre>Galactus. BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER FEATS! You can't say Thanos is better just because. Who gives a shit if he's everyones favorite character. If people used logic like that, then Batman owns Terrax because he's a much cooler character.

But maybe your logic is perfect, becuz ur teh grate quanchi!dur

TricksterPriest
I bet Thanos has never lost to a top tier like Superman before.

smile

Too bad Superman has no direct counterpart in Marvel. doped

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Gladiator smile

Bad Ash231

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gladiator smile

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/DarkseidGlad.jpg

Captain REX
Please keep it cool, guys. No need to be slinging "STFU" at each other.

batdude123
Originally posted by Captain REX
Please keep it cool, guys. No need to be slinging "STFU" at each other.

Yeah... that's why people created this smilie:

stfu2

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah... that's why people created this smilie:

stfu2

You stfu dur

quanchi112
Seriously stfu. Your only talking like this because deep down inside, your a Ds hater and you'll do everything in your power to prove that Thanos is superior. That even means by scraping up feats from the bottom of the barrel.

And how dare you say Jimmy makes excuses. You really are bad about talking shit to posters who are better than you. You keep on ranting yet every argument you come up with, is weaker than 300 year old mans erection. Say what want about Jimmy, but he's very reasonable, and for someone like yourself to criticize him is just pathetic on so many levels.

Your the one who makes excuses, your the sorry debater, and your the one who stretches the truth. So be quiet, your not the judge of this forum.

And please, saying another character rapes another doesn't convince anyone. You cannot, I repeat NOT prove that Thanos is as strong as Superman. If his strength feats better than Thanos's then that means he's stronger. It's that simple. That's kinda how the forum thinks that Spider-man>Wolverine. Or Superman>Sentry. Or Reed Richards>Batman. Or Spectre>Galactus. BECAUSE THEY HAVE BETTER FEATS! You can't say Thanos is better just because. Who gives a shit if he's everyones favorite character. If people used logic like that, then Batman owns Terrax because he's a much cooler character.

But maybe your logic is perfect, becuz ur teh grate quanchi!dur I am bringing up current Ds feats. Dont be mad at me that Ds is sucking ass recently. This shit is current. smile

I can prove Thanos doesnt lose to top tiers consistently like Ds. I can prove that Thanos beats the Surfer everytime while most give him the nod over your precious superman. Face it man Ds is a bich and other than a retcon saving his ass he will continue to be the guy who bled from a batkick right after getting his powers back. laughing

I respect jimmy chan and I am not tearing into him at all I dont do that to posters who dont attack me. I just think that he makes excuses up for Ds. Thats fine hes a fan of Ds and someobody needs to defend Ds nowadays. We just disagree so do not make it out like I judged him as a poster. Dont be so dramatic.

I think some on here have definitely come around who were in Ds camp say a month ago. Everywhere else on the net people just laugh at Ds becuz he really is a bich. A bich with the ale and an army.

batdude123
Anyway, Darkseid defeats Thor.

quanchi112
Anyway, Darkseid defeats Thor. If he has the ale he does.

Val
Darkseid finds a way to make the ALE job out.

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Darkseid finds a way to make the ALE job out.

Penile secks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Val
Darkseid finds a way to make the ALE job out. You think he could somehow forget it? Maybe the batkick will caused a concussion that will later make him forget shit. Poor Darkseid. Just kill him off already.

Hazsekswthurmom
I am bringing up current Ds feats. Dont be mad at me that Ds is sucking ass recently. This shit is current. smile

I can prove Thanos doesnt lose to top tiers consistently like Ds. I can prove that Thanos beats the Surfer everytime while most give him the nod over your precious superman. Face it man Ds is a bich and other than a retcon saving his ass he will continue to be the guy who bled from a batkick right after getting his powers back. laughing Blah blah blah, everything you say is misinterpertated bullshit. I hate to say this word, and I'm usually the one against it, but your lying. Ds doesn't consistently lose to Superman or any top tiers. His first loss in Bryne's run on Action comics was retconned into being Desaad and the Superman and Batman one had alot of shit going. Such as the boomtube and the sun amp. Thus those 2 showings are IRRELEVANT. Your left with Acrapolopips now and their second encounter in Action comics. If your going to base a characters performance off two showings that aren't even credible sources, then your just kidding yourself.

We've seen Seid look better in a majority of their confrontations. You can't even prove that Thanos is as strong as Superman, so stop trying to use that crap as evidence. You can't just pick a characters bad moments and use that to say he/she is weak. That's a sign of desperation and shows how far you'll go to prove a point.

And wtf? Do you honestly take that Batkick seriously? I bet you think Spider-man can replicate it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well you shouldn't criticize at all because you can be worst in all categories. It comes off as distasteful and hypocritical.

And alot of people are so eager to degrade character that they'll find some of the dumbest shit imaginable to prove it. It's just blind hatred so who cares what they think. And you think Seid is a bich(I don't even know wtf that is)? Well when you have a bunch of morons who don't know how to handle a character, it's not his fault he looks like crap. It's just how it is, and that's why I ignore craptastic writing that's an utter disgrace to the character's reputation. But being the way you are, I bet you feel and think the exact opposite....

UniOmni
Seriously stfu. Your only talking like this because deep down inside, your a Ds hater and you'll do everything in your power to prove that Thanos is superior. That even means by scraping up feats from the bottom of the barrel.

But maybe your logic is perfect, becuz ur teh grate quanchi!dur

How do we know DD is stronger than Superman?
He's got no lifting feats.

How do we know Validus is stronger than Superman?
Not a lift to his name.

Why does Superman get a pass, but nobody else does?

Darkseid gets his ass beat by Thanos, for the simple fact that he's more consistently beaten top tiers.

Darkseid doesn't get to keep being embarassed, and still keep his rep.
No way is that happening.

I don't understand how anyone can say Darkseid would beat Thanos, when Thanos has never been beaten the way Darkseid has.

Darkseid fanboys must have blinders on whenever they read comics nowadays.

Notice i said fanboys, and not fans.

I'm a major fan of the character, but i can see that he's fallen.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Not a lift to his name.

Darkseid gets his ass beat by Thanos, for the simple fact that he's more consistently beaten top tiers.

I don't understand how anyone can say Darkseid would beat Thanos, when Thanos has never been beaten the way Darkseid has.

I'm a major fan of the character, but i can see that he's fallen.

DS doesn't fight anyone like he fights Superman. You said DS gets beaten by top tiers. Not true. He gets physically beaten 3 out of maybe 10 or so encounters with Superman. Also, Superman is as strong as Thanos. or very close to it. Also Why would DS fight Thanos hand to hand when he could simply absorb all of the power Thanos has within him. HE did just absorb the OE from Desaad while Desaad while powered up by it and the staff of highfather. And DS has already been known to absorb power of god like beings.

Hazsekswthurmom

Not a lift to his name.

I'm a major fan of the character, but i can see that he's fallen. Seriously, where do you people get this shit from? Because you see a little bit of crap, you lose all hope for a character you once defended. It's like everyone is brainwashed or something.

Who gives a **** about Superman and Batman anyways. It's not like it's a piece shit that had Batman pwning Solomon Grundy and Captain Marvel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And wtf? Doomsday and Validus are stronger than Superman because they beat the shit out of him...no comparison....

Thanos does not have any impressive strength feats. Nada. Name one feat of physical strength that suggest otherwise. Not hyperbole on panel evidence. People keep yapping about this and they can't prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
Seriously, where do you people get this shit from? Because you see a little bit of crap, you lose all hope for a character you once defended. It's like everyone is brainwashed or something.

Who gives a **** about Superman and Batman anyways. It's not like it's a piece shit that had Batman pwning Solomon Grundy and Captain Marvel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And wtf? Doomsday and Validus are stronger than Superman because they beat the shit out of him...no comparison....

Thanos does not have any impressive strength feats. Nada. Name one feat of physical strength that suggest otherwise. Not hyperbole on panel evidence. People keep yapping about this and they can't prove it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why does he need lifting feats if he physically manhandled people in Supermans tier?

Surfer, who punched lunatik to the top of a planet.

Thor, who punched a zombie into space while drastically weakened, no hammer.

Lasted the longest against Tyrant, in a solo fight, when Tyrant had previously badly beaten a team consisting of BRB, Gladiator, Surfer, Jack of Hearts, and Ganymede.

The first three are proven planet busters.

Hulk who has the best strength feats of all.

He punched Captain Marvel from Saturn to Earth.

He always beat Dumb Drax, who ripped apart a Star and shrugged off a punch from Professor Hulk.

Professor Hulk who shook dimensions in his fight with Ironclad at the Crossroads.

You tell me why Superman would be any different, since he's handled people more powerful(Surfer, Thor).

And get this.........his blasts/eyebeams have actually killed people.

He wasted Thor in a time travel arc, leaving him a husk on the ground.

Thanos is stronger than Superman.

Why?

Cuz he beats on people in Supermans tier like children.
And he's never lost to anyone in Supermans tier.

You're not a good debater.

UniOmni
DS doesn't fight anyone like he fights Superman. You said DS gets beaten by top tiers. Not true. He gets physically beaten 3 out of maybe 10 or so encounters with Superman. Also, Superman is as strong as Thanos. or very close to it. Also Why would DS fight Thanos hand to hand when he could simply absorb all of the power Thanos has within him. HE did just absorb the OE from Desaad while Desaad while powered up by it and the staff of highfather. And DS has already been known to absorb power of god like beings.

Why is Superman nearly as strong as Thanos?

Because you wish it?

He doesn't dominate people in his tier the way Thanos does, so where do you draw these conclusions from?

The way he beats on Uxas?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why does he need lifting feats if he physically manhandled people in Supermans tier?

Surfer, who punched lunatik to the top of a planet.

Thor, who punched a zombie into space while drastically weakened, no hammer.

Lasted the longest against Tyrant, in a solo fight, when Tyrant had previously badly beaten a team consisting of BRB, Gladiator, Surfer, Jack of Hearts, and Ganymede.

The first three are proven planet busters.

Hulk who has the best strength feats of all.

He punched Captain Marvel from Saturn to Earth.

He always beat Dumb Drax, who ripped apart a Star and shrugged off a punch from Professor Hulk.

Professor Hulk who shook dimensions in his fight with Ironclad at the Crossroads.

You tell me why Superman would be any different, since he's handled people more powerful(Surfer, Thor).

And get this.........his blasts/eyebeams have actually killed people.

He wasted Thor in a time travel arc, leaving him a husk on the ground.

Thanos is stronger than Superman.

Why?

Cuz he beats on people in Supermans tier like children.
And he's never lost to anyone in Supermans tier.

You're not a good debater.

No one in the Superman "tier" are as strong as Superman. Not even close if you wanna get technical. And with the exception of surfer, I dont' know if any of them are as durable as Superman. Thanos with no power amping or blast wouldn't be able to beat Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why is Superman nearly as strong as Thanos?

Because you wish it?

He doesn't dominate people in his tier the way Thanos does, so where do you draw these conclusions from?

The way he beats on Uxas?

You didn't even address the issue that DS would likely just absorb Thanos power into his own. Or just create a boom tube around thanos and send him into the phantom zone. With no tech, Thanos is pretty much stuck.

UniOmni
No one in the Superman "tier" are as strong as Superman. Not even close if you wanna get technical. And with the exception of surfer, I dont' know if any of them are as durable as Superman. Thanos with no power amping or blast wouldn't be able to beat Superman.

WTF?

This is why people don't like you.

Captain Marvel stalemates an amped Superman in DOV.

He's strong as Superman.

Hulk has strength feats that eclipse Superman.

He's stronger than Superman under some portrayals.

Surfer is as, if not more durable than Superman.

Thanos beat him nearly to death with a few punches.

And wtf power amping do you refer to?

When's the last time you recall Thanos explicitly amping?

He's a freak among Eternals already, and has been powered up a few times.

Thanos with power or blasting wouldn't beat Superman.....

Superman without power wouldn't beat Darkseid.........

Where's the relevance?

GTFO!

nvrbeenwthagirl
WTF?

He's strong as Superman.

Where's the relevance?

GTFO!

If people don't like me becuz I have opinions about comic book characters, then they need to seek counseling. That is too much vested emotion in a 2 dimensional character. Surfer doesn't have the strength feats Superman does, and He fights like a bafoon around thanos, so I dont' take Thanos beating surfer with any kind of validity. When Hulk saves the omniverse, let me know, until then, He has no feats that surpass superman. And for the record, Superman would not fight thanos like any of the "top" tiers that Thanos has fought. One more thing, Superman's power keeps growin. How people keep thinking he's in the same tier with Thor and surfer as strength goes down thru the years is just insane.

Hazsekswthurmom
Why does he need lifting feats if he physically manhandled people in Supermans tier?Well for one he's never beaten a top tier comparable to Supes. So yeah, I'll take evidens over bullshit. smile

Superman can do better....and I hope you agree with that because honestly, if you think differently then your lying to yourself.

Lol at you comparing that to Superman's strength feats....Superman has punched Bizarro through the earth's surface to china from Metropolis. I think it's alot more impressive seeing how Bizarro>>>>>random Zombie.

Lmao, this isn't about whose overall powerful. That feats irrelevent because he used more than just physical strength. Who cares if he can stand up to beings with all his powers. Black bolt can Ko bricks, but does that account to his physical strength?

Planets they busted with the power cosmic and magic....irrelevent...

Thanos defeated those character's with more than strength...remember the Black bolt example?

Bad logic, just because I can squat more than a fat guy, doesn't make my arm strength superior. Or just because I can jump higher than someone, doesn't mean I can run faster. You can't say one is superior than another in a certain category, just because he's overall tougher. That's shitty logic at it's finest. wink

Lmao at you popping out nowhere and judging my debating skills. If you want to here my opinion, I think that your a uptight ass who who spends his time ranting and complaining. I don't impress you, you don't impress me. smile

But hey it's just a opinion, so it doesn't mean it's true.

mighty adam
WTF?

He's strong as Superman.

Where's the relevance?

GTFO! i agree 100%

Bransolute
Lol at you comparing that to Superman's strength feats....Superman has punched Bizarro through the earth's surface to china from Metropolis. I think it's alot more impressive seeing how Bizarro>>>>>random Zombie. Actually... that 'Viking' would destroy Bizarro... Superman, Dr Strange, etc.

However... Thor had the power of the Runes when he did that as well...

Although, it is funny how you know nothing about Harald, but you're willing to say he's way below Bizarro... heh.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Bransolute
Actually... that 'Viking' would destroy Bizarro... Superman, Dr Strange, etc.

However... Thor had the power of the Runes when he did that as well...

Although, it is funny how you know nothing about Harald, but you're willing to say he's way below Bizarro... heh. He said Zombie, so don't get upset with me because I wasn't sure about what he was talking about....

Bransolute
He said Zombie, so don't get upset with me because I wasn't sure about what he was talking about.... Well, the only person Thor has punched into orbit is Harald. He could also be a zombie... as well.

Either way, it's painfully obvious both of you haven't read the series (or Uni has, and he's trying to play up Thor's feats).

I'm also not getting mad, just finding it funny how you judged him, and you don't know who he is...

Hazsekswthurmom
Well, the only person Thor has punched into orbit is Harald. He could also be a zombie... as well.

Either way, it's painfully obvious both of you haven't read the series (or Uni has, and he's trying to play up Thor's feats).

I'm also not getting mad, just finding it funny how you judged him, and you don't know who he is... Well geez, I'm not able to recall all of Thors feats because admittedly I'm not well knowledged on him....It's not like those type of things are uncommon or anything.....

And yeah I haven't read it. Most of the time when people use terms such as "A Zombie" I assume it's some kind of canon fodder. Or a "Alien" or some shit like that. So yeah, it's kind of hard know when someone doesn't give out names.

Faceman
Go Bran go !! shifty

quanchi112
Blah blah blah, everything you say is misinterpertated bullshit. I hate to say this word, and I'm usually the one against it, but your lying. Ds doesn't consistently lose to Superman or any top tiers. His first loss in Bryne's run on Action comics was retconned into being Desaad and the Superman and Batman one had alot of shit going. Such as the boomtube and the sun amp. Thus those 2 showings are IRRELEVANT. Your left with Acrapolopips now and their second encounter in Action comics. If your going to base a characters performance off two showings that aren't even credible sources, then your just kidding yourself.

We've seen Seid look better in a majority of their confrontations. You can't even prove that Thanos is as strong as Superman, so stop trying to use that crap as evidence. You can't just pick a characters bad moments and use that to say he/she is weak. That's a sign of desperation and shows how far you'll go to prove a point.

And wtf? Do you honestly take that Batkick seriously? I bet you think Spider-man can replicate it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well you shouldn't criticize at all because you can be worst in all categories. It comes off as distasteful and hypocritical.

And alot of people are so eager to degrade character that they'll find some of the dumbest shit imaginable to prove it. It's just blind hatred so who cares what they think. And you think Seid is a bich(I don't even know wtf that is)? Well when you have a bunch of morons who don't know how to handle a character, it's not his fault he looks like crap. It's just how it is, and that's why I ignore craptastic writing that's an utter disgrace to the character's reputation. But being the way you are, I bet you feel and think the exact opposite.... here we go now one of the Ds fans comes to protect Darkseids tattered legacy. How touching.

Im glad you ignore his crappy feats. Thats how most of Ds fanatics handle his pathetic moments. I mean where is this Proof that Ds was drugged? I have never read any proof stating that he was drugged when he fell. Prolly the same kinda of bullshit when I used to hear Jeph loeb was the only writer to give Supes a win over Ds. laughing

Here we go now with your attacking of Thanos even though he crushes top tiers. Hell he didnt even lose to Odin when they fought. he doesnt go down in three panels like ds has done in the past.

A bich is a *****. Ds has really become one. He ran from Superman after he threatened him. Nothing else you can say really other than Ds is quite sad even when he gets his omega powers back.

Everyone outside you and some Ds fanatics who have made thier home here on kmc would try any of this shit elsewhere. ds is mocked in every forum on the net. He is called pussyseid or jobberseid. I used to defend him but no more he ran from superman like some coward right after he got his powers back.

Im glad Ds has the ale and is manipulating characters as I have heard becuz straight up hes nothing special anymore.

quanchi112

Not a lift to his name.

I'm a major fan of the character, but i can see that he's fallen. Cosigned to the gazillionth power. Really Ds fans this is a wakeup call you cant ignore his embarrassing feats anymore. Ds has become a shadow of what he used to be so please just accept it and lets move on.

quanchi112
No one in the Superman "tier" are as strong as Superman. Not even close if you wanna get technical. And with the exception of surfer, I dont' know if any of them are as durable as Superman. Thanos with no power amping or blast wouldn't be able to beat Superman. Here we go I love it. Before you used to agree that Thanos would whip Superman becuz we all know hed crush him. Now since you cant run from the Superma blemishes anymore youll try to hype Superman over Thanos. You really are quite funny how you flipflop. Anyways Thanos crushes Superman or Ds. I think Superman woul dlast longer than Ds nowadays and thats IF HE EVEN STAYED TO FIGHT.

nvrbeenwthagirl
here we go now one of the Ds fans comes to protect Darkseids tattered legacy. How touching.

Im glad you ignore his crappy feats. Thats how most of Ds fanatics handle his pathetic moments. I mean where is this Proof that Ds was drugged? I have never read any proof stating that he was drugged when he fell. Prolly the same kinda of bullshit when I used to hear Jeph loeb was the only writer to give Supes a win over Ds. laughing

Here we go now with your attacking of Thanos even though he crushes top tiers. Hell he didnt even lose to Odin when they fought. he doesnt go down in three panels like ds has done in the past.

A bich is a *****. Ds has really become one. He ran from Superman after he threatened him. Nothing else you can say really other than Ds is quite sad even when he gets his omega powers back.

Everyone outside you and some Ds fanatics who have made thier home here on kmc would try any of this shit elsewhere. ds is mocked in every forum on the net. He is called pussyseid or jobberseid. I used to defend him but no more he ran from superman like some coward right after he got his powers back.

Im glad Ds has the ale and is manipulating characters as I have heard becuz straight up hes nothing special anymore.

Um, You realize that The ale is an upgrade. That is like saying without Death's upgrade Thanos is nothing. It's part of him. That is all. Go back to your regularly scheduled psychotic obsession with Thanos and DS.

quanchi112
Well, the only person Thor has punched into orbit is Harald. He could also be a zombie... as well.

I'm also not getting mad, just finding it funny how you judged him, and you don't know who he is... I remember when starking argued with me for days about foundations only to find out later he hadnt read it but probably saw a few scans. This doesnt surprise me at all. Some people see a few scans and pretend they know the entire story inside and out.

quanchi112
Um, You realize that The ale is an upgrade. That is like saying without Death's upgrade Thanos is nothing. It's part of him. That is all. Go back to your regularly scheduled psychotic obsession with Thanos and DS. No totally different entirely. After Ds gets killed which he needs to be before Batman gets a hold of him again and makes him look oh so pathetic, then he wont have the ale. It wont be touched uppon I bet after his final push. It makes Ds beating characters believeable. Im glad they put it in. Becuz with just his omega powers hes still afraid of Superman and needs the ale to even fight him nowadays i suspect.

big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
No totally different entirely. After Ds gets killed which he needs to be before Batman gets a hold of him again and makes him look oh so pathetic, then he wont have the ale. It wont be touched uppon I bet after his final push. It makes Ds beating characters believeable. Im glad they put it in. Becuz with just his omega powers hes still afraid of Superman and needs the ale to even fight him nowadays i suspect.

big grin

As I said, Back to your obsession.

quanchi112
As I said, Back to your obsession. I talk about facts while you live in a fantasy world where your favorite characters always win and when they lose its pushed under the rug. Just quit backing Ds and admit hes a pussy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I talk about facts while you live in a fantasy world where your favorite characters always win and when they lose its pushed under the rug. Just quit backing Ds and admit hes a pussy.

Obsessed, Neurotic, and Compulsive. You should seek help. DS isn't that bad and Thanos isn't that great.

quanchi112
DS doesn't fight anyone like he fights Superman. You said DS gets beaten by top tiers. Not true. He gets physically beaten 3 out of maybe 10 or so encounters with Superman. Also, Superman is as strong as Thanos. or very close to it. Also Why would DS fight Thanos hand to hand when he could simply absorb all of the power Thanos has within him. HE did just absorb the OE from Desaad while Desaad while powered up by it and the staff of highfather. And DS has already been known to absorb power of god like beings. I just caught you post. What...I say what??????????????

You say he just absorbed his powers like he does this all the time. Did you read the issue I mean are you really claiming he just absorbed his powers that easily. First off Ds was clueless how to get his powers back and DESAAD had to even tell him how the were going to go about it. Ds just sat there doing nothing. laughing out loud Then Desaad couldnt handle it and Darkseid used him as a conduit to take his powers back becuz Desaad couldnt handle them.

You say he fights Superman dumb huh? laughing No hes just dumb and we see that time and time again. He had no clue how to get his omega powers back buddy while Desaad helped his silly ass out.

Faceman
I talk about facts while you live in a fantasy world where your favorite characters always win and when they lose its pushed under the rug. Just quit backing Ds and admit hes a pussy.

I don't think calling one of comics most powerful characters a pussy is going to help your credibility on this one quanchi.

quanchi112
Obsessed, Neurotic, and Compulsive. You should seek help. DS isn't that bad and Thanos isn't that great. Concession accepted.

Thanos>>Superman>Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Faceman
I don't think calling one of comics most powerful characters a pussy is going to help your credibility on this one quanchi. Well thats what he has turned into. He really has. When Batman made him bleed I thought ok thats fine but when I read him running away from Superman the moment he threatened him I was like wtf the guy has no balls.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Concession accepted.

Thanos>>Superman>Darkseid.

I feel so sorry for you. Becuz DS is about to totally **** up all the haters. And I'm talking about multiple awesome showings.

quanchi112
I feel so sorry for you. Becuz DS is about to totally **** up all the haters. And I'm talking about multiple awesome showings. No he hasnt. Nver just stop its plain for all to see that Ds is nowhere near as powerful as he once was. For yours and his sake may he keep the ale forever.

Hazsekswthurmom
here we go now one of the Ds fans comes to protect Darkseids tattered legacy. How touching.

Im glad you ignore his crappy feats. Thats how most of Ds fanatics handle his pathetic moments. I mean where is this Proof that Ds was drugged? I have never read any proof stating that he was drugged when he fell. Prolly the same kinda of bullshit when I used to hear Jeph loeb was the only writer to give Supes a win over Ds. laughingAw, good old Quan see your back to your old trollish ways.love I don't just ignore crappy feats for Darkseid, I ignore them for all. It's called pis. smile Maybe one day you'll see the difference between exceptable writing and bad writing....comics are full of shitty moments and unforunately Ds seems to be one of it's biggest victims. But so what if there are about 5 or more showings that make him look like shit.....It's not like he's had over a hundred something appearances and in a good portion of them has been shown to be very powerful. But some people are just simple minded, and would rather drool at their mouths to 5 or more bad showings, because 5>>100. It's been scientifically and mathematically proven.dur

And I'm not sure if he was drugged, but I know for sure that coming off the Source wall had something to do with. But hey, Ds falling off steps is the funniest thing evah? It's even more comedic than the Chappeles show....

Thanos supporters can't prove that Supes is inferior to him. Again, power wise Thanos>>Superman. Strength wise Superman>Thanos. That easy. smile

I bet you think that Superman and Batman are the best pieces of fiction ever written. That would explain why you bring it up so much....I guess it's true that weak minds are fascinated by the simplest of things. And Superman and Batman is below simple.....

You also have to take into consideration that Most boards are ignorant and close minded to the character(Herochat and Cbr are really the only ones I can think of). And again....who gives a shit about what other boards think? Kmc is much better then any of those places, I bet you can agree on that to Quan. wink

Lets also ignore a ton of feats he's had in the past. Because your word>>>all.

Hazsekswthurmom
I remember when starking argued with me for days about foundations only to find out later he hadnt read it but probably saw a few scans. This doesnt surprise me at all. Some people see a few scans and pretend they know the entire story inside and out. I could report you for instigating, because I even admitted I didn't know about what I he was talking about...like I said good ol Quantroll. Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he hasnt. Nver just stop its plain for all to see that Ds is nowhere near as powerful as he once was. For yours and his sake may he keep the ale forever.

Quan, The ale is just knowlege. It's not some item that you lose. geez, you are a brick wall. That is like saying Dr. strange can lose a spell.

UniOmni
Well for one he's never beaten a top tier comparable to Supes. So yeah, I'll take evidens over bullshit. smile

Superman can do better....and I hope you agree with that because honestly, if you think differently then your lying to yourself.

Lol at you comparing that to Superman's strength feats....Superman has punched Bizarro through the earth's surface to china from Metropolis. I think it's alot more impressive seeing how Bizarro>>>>>random Zombie.

Lmao, this isn't about whose overall powerful. That feats irrelevent because he used more than just physical strength. Who cares if he can stand up to beings with all his powers. Black bolt can Ko bricks, but does that account to his physical strength?

Planets they busted with the power cosmic and magic....irrelevent...

Thanos defeated those character's with more than strength...remember the Black bolt example?

Bad logic, just because I can squat more than a fat guy, doesn't make my arm strength superior. Or just because I can jump higher than someone, doesn't mean I can run faster. You can't say one is superior than another in a certain category, just because he's overall tougher. That's shitty logic at it's finest. wink

Lmao at you popping out nowhere and judging my debating skills. If you want to here my opinion, I think that your a uptight ass who who spends his time ranting and complaining. I don't impress you, you don't impress me. smile

But hey it's just a opinion, so it doesn't mean it's true.

So wait.....

Thanos backhanding Hulk and Thing into submission, and punching Captain Marvel from Saturn to Earth isn't proof of how strong he is?

I never said that it was his max.

You're telling me how Thanos isn't as strong as Superman.

Thanos always beat Dumb Drax, who tore apart a Star.

Backhanded Professor Hulk who lit up multiple dimensions in his fight with Ironclad.

That's proof.
You just don't wanna accept it.

Thanos would beat Superman, because he nearly beat Surfer who's more durable than Superman to death with a few punches.

And Gladiator destroyed a planet in a few punches. Not magic, or power cosmic.

BRB slammed Stardust into a planet, destroying it.

That big Superman Prime feat of destroying earth?

Replicated twice in one mini. Not earth, mind you.

And to Bran.....

I always call him the Zombie.

Mostly due to the way he looked after he was floating in space.

My bad for the misleading label DremzBoutSeckzWitHizMoMZ

And Thor doesn't merely compare to Superman. He eclipses him.

Close in strength, a fair bit behind in durability, but totally dwarfs him in power.

Beating Thor is a bigger claim than dropping Superman, all things considered.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So wait.....

Thanos backhanding Hulk and Thing into submission, and punching Captain Marvel from Saturn to Earth isn't proof of how strong he is?

I never said that it was his max.

You're telling me how Thanos isn't as strong as Superman.

Thanos always beat Dumb Drax, who tore apart a Star.

Backhanded Professor Hulk who lit up multiple dimensions in his fight with Ironclad.

That's proof.
You just don't wanna accept it.

Thanos would beat Superman, because he nearly beat Surfer who's more durable than Superman to death with a few punches.

And Gladiator destroyed a planet in a few punches. Not magic, or power cosmic.

BRB slammed Stardust into a planet, destroying it.

That big Superman Prime feat of destroying earth?

Replicated twice in one mini. Not earth, mind you.

And to Bran.....

I always call him the Zombie.

Mostly due to the way he looked after he was floating in space.

My bad for the misleading label DremzBoutSeckzWitHizMoMZ

I must interject some. Thanos beating thing or hulk is impressive why? Hulk's durability only just really got uber with WWH. He's had impressive regen tho. And thing is just OMG why bring it up. As for drax, Who hasn't drax lost to? maxam beat him. Shit gamora beat him with a hit to stomache if I remember correctly. Gladiator's confidence means what around thanos? how much would you have fighting THANOS. And slamming stardust into a planet is really a feat of durability and energy on Stardust part. She is energy isn't she?

quanchi112
Aw, good old Quan see your back to your old trollish ways.love I don't just ignore crappy feats for Darkseid, I ignore them for all. It's called pis. smile Maybe one day you'll see the difference between exceptable writing and bad writing....comics are full of shitty moments and unforunately Ds seems to be one of it's biggest victims. But so what if there are about 5 or more showings that make him look like shit.....It's not like he's had over a hundred something appearances and in a good portion of them has been shown to be very powerful. But some people are just simple minded, and would rather drool at their mouths to 5 or more bad showings, because 5>>100. It's been scientifically and mathematically proven.dur

And I'm not sure if he was drugged, but I know for sure that coming off the Source wall had something to do with. But hey, Ds falling off steps is the funniest thing evah? It's even more comedic than the Chappeles show....

Thanos supporters can't prove that Supes is inferior to him. Again, power wise Thanos>>Superman. Strength wise Superman>Thanos. That easy. smile

I bet you think that Superman and Batman are the best pieces of fiction ever written. That would explain why you bring it up so much....I guess it's true that weak minds are fascinated by the simplest of things. And Superman and Batman is below simple.....

You also have to take into consideration that Most boards are ignorant and close minded to the character(Herochat and Cbr are really the only ones I can think of). And again....who gives a shit about what other boards think? Kmc is much better then any of those places, I bet you can agree on that to Quan. wink

Lets also ignore a ton of feats he's had in the past. Because your word>>>all. I love ho wyou ignore his shittier moments and just accpet his grander ones. And you wonder why some would call you a fanboy. laughing

Please dont even think your on my level as I read some of these comics while you still try to piece together information from your Ds friends and respect forums around the net.

I bring up Batman and Superman becuz whether I like it or not I realize its canon to all the dc universe, to ignore it would be folly.

Now I disagree with saying that these other forums are shittier, like I said I was out of comics for a while and am still way behind the curve. But i continue to read more and more all the time. I have just currently found out about certain ways of getting current comics. So I dont have to wait for the story to wrap up and be over wit before I delve into it. I have a ton of Darkseid shit and a poopload of Thanos stuff as well. So I really feel I can really get into these two characters which is the reason I came here in the first place. i have said this before though so Im sure some are like get on with the point so I will. Bottom line is with a lot of the characters I make judgments on I feel i know enough and have seen enough to make a sound rationale judgment call which doesnt always seem to be right at the time. I remember giving Thor win over Cyborg with the rings which I would definitely say I was wrong there.

Cbr and herochat while I loathed cbr some of those posters really knew there shit. Some posters on herochat schooled me on some weak ass showings of the spectre and shit I havent seen addressed here. I think all of the forums are good but this one is my favorite and will always have a soft spot for becuz I started out my online journey here. All three of these forums have really great posters and really ignorant ones if you ask me.

Now with regards to Thanos being superior to Superman its really evident by Thanos nearly flawless record with top tiers. Ds struggles due to his shitty durability while Thanos hangs in there with Odin for almost 10 pages and stil had fight in him and wouldnt give up. Thanos would rape Superman and you even have to admit that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I love ho wyou ignore his shittier moments and just accpet his grander ones. And you wonder why some would call you a fanboy. laughing

Please dont even think your on my level as I read some of these comics while you still try to piece together information from your Ds friends and respect forums around the net.

I bring up Batman and Superman becuz whether I like it or not I realize its canon to all the dc universe, to ignore it would be folly.

Now I disagree with saying that these other forums are shittier, like I said I was out of comics for a while and am still way behind the curve. But i continue to read more and more all the time. I have just currently found out about certain ways of getting current comics. So I dont have to wait for the story to wrap up and be over wit before I delve into it. I have a ton of Darkseid shit and a poopload of Thanos stuff as well. So I really feel I can really get into these two characters which is the reason I came here in the first place. i have said this before though so Im sure some are like get on with the point so I will. Bottom line is with a lot of the characters I make judgments on I feel i know enough and have seen enough to make a sound rationale judgment call which doesnt always seem to be right at the time. I remember giving Thor win over Cyborg with the rings which I would definitely say I was wrong there.

Cbr and herochat while I loathed cbr some of those posters really knew there shit. Some posters on herochat schooled me on some weak ass showings of the spectre and shit I havent seen addressed here. I think all of the forums are good but this one is my favorite and will always have a soft spot for becuz I started out my online journey here. All three of these forums have really great posters and really ignorant ones if you ask me.

Now with regards to Thanos being superior to Superman its really evident by Thanos nearly flawless record with top tiers. Ds struggles due to his shitty durability while Thanos hangs in there with Odin for almost 10 pages and stil had fight in him and wouldnt give up. Thanos would rape Superman and you even have to admit that.

Some of batman superman is questionable as the time line was ****ed up becuz of the late release of superman batman 25, which had the multiverse still in existance after IC.

quanchi112
Quan, The ale is just knowlege. It's not some item that you lose. geez, you are a brick wall. That is like saying Dr. strange can lose a spell. I know this but do you honestly think he will forever use this knowledge after he dies and returns. You know he wont. If he does the ale will lose its luster becuz you cant give someone that powerful of an amp and let them keep it and realistically write a story with him in it. I mean really think about it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know this but do you honestly think he will forever use this knowledge after he dies and returns. You know he wont. If he does the ale will lose its luster becuz you cant give someone that powerful of an amp and let them keep it and realistically write a story with him in it. I mean really think about it.

So on one hand, you think the ale is so powerful and it is now part of DS set, but yet on the other hand you call him a *****, when we haven't sen him do much with the Ale. interesting.

quanchi112
I could report you for instigating, because I even admitted I didn't know about what I he was talking about...like I said good ol Quantroll. Happy Dance If you feel the need go for it. I havent insulted anyone and dont tell people to get out of here or insult their intellgence just becuz they disagree with me.

quanchi112
So on one hand, you think the ale is so powerful and it is now part of DS set, but yet on the other hand you call him a *****, when we haven't sen him do much with the Ale. interesting. Yes I dont see Ds in these fights as with the ale. I consider him a pussy with his omega powers. With the ale im sure he will be impressive. He better be its the ale.

quanchi112
Some of batman superman is questionable as the time line was ****ed up becuz of the late release of superman batman 25, which had the multiverse still in existance after IC. Its still canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes I dont see Ds in these fights as with the ale. I consider him a pussy with his omega powers. With the ale im sure he will be impressive. He better be its the ale.

It's with his omega powers that he powers up Kalibak. It's also with his omega powers that he created stayne, helped fight off the ALE, created a world, realities, ect. Without the Omega powers, he was even able to take power from other beings. And to my knowlege, he stomped the ground and completely halted black mary's magical attack. You say toMAto, I say TOmaTo.

quanchi112
It's with his omega powers that he powers up Kalibak. It's also with his omega powers that he created stayne, helped fight off the ALE, created a world, realities, ect. Without the Omega powers, he was even able to take power from other beings. And to my knowlege, he stomped the ground and completely halted black mary's magical attack. You say toMAto, I say TOmaTo. He wanted to subdue Mary who easily deflected his attack. So he stomped the ground whoopty doo. He also let himself be distracted by Desaad the same jackass who tried to become him earlier. Ds is silly for keeping him around.

He fought off the ale with some powerful friends as well. Ds is still powerful but has dropped a bit and is hanging around the top tier level now. Before I read Superman and Batman I wouldnt have said this but it all adds up and cant be pushed under the carpet any longer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He wanted to subdue Mary who easily deflected his attack. So he stomped the ground whoopty doo. He also let himself be distracted by Desaad the same jackass who tried to become him earlier. Ds is silly for keeping him around.

He fought off the ale with some powerful friends as well. Ds is still powerful but has dropped a bit and is hanging around the top tier level now. Before I read Superman and Batman I wouldnt have said this but it all adds up and cant be pushed under the carpet any longer.
So then you think batman is now up to the top tier, becuz him and superman did the same lvl of dmg. Or is batman a skyfather since he was able to hold the staff? What effect did the staff blast have on DS? Did it weaken him? why did the blast from the staff not draw blood but batman did. I tell you what, here is an example, Say you are trying really hard to open a jar that is very tightly close. You put all your effort into it, and then I come alone, weaker than you, and open the jar, what would you say happened?

quanchi112
So then you think batman is now up to the top tier, becuz him and superman did the same lvl of dmg. Or is batman a skyfather since he was able to hold the staff? What effect did the staff blast have on DS? Did it weaken him? why did the blast from the staff not draw blood but batman did. I tell you what, here is an example, Say you are trying really hard to open a jar that is very tightly close. You put all your effort into it, and then I come alone, weaker than you, and open the jar, what would you say happened? The both made him bleed but I dont think the impact felt the same at all. For one thing when Batman hit him he didnt turn tail and run but when Superman did he was outta there. Im sure when he got his omega powers back he was in top shape. He just bled a little.

Batman isnt skyfather level its just Ds is one pathetic skyfather.

Hazsekswthurmom
So wait.....

Thanos backhanding Hulk and Thing into submission, and punching Captain Marvel from Saturn to Earth isn't proof of how strong he is? Thing is a ****ing class 80 and I'm sure that was just base strength Hulk....who would get assraped by Supes.....and according to Bran that Captain Marvel incident is non canon. But if it's not then that means I can use Thanos losing to utility fog as evidence. smile

Drax is big jobber and he could only cause a planet to crumble a little, with his fight against Thanos.....while using their full powersets.....

I'll have to get back on this one later, but something sounds fishy....

Well of course I can't accept it, your exaggerating. wink

Uhh....Supes would pulverize Surfer in a brawl, kinda like what World War Hulk did. smile

And for some reason most people think that Supes>Gladiator. Wonder why? Oh and when did Thanos face Gladiator.

And I don't recall Thanos ever beating him physically......

This irrelevent anyways but did he do that with a punch or aa blast?

No problem Unitard. smile

Like you said, in strength their close. wink

Thanos could probally take Thor and Superman at the same time, for a solid majority. But does that mean he's stronger than Superman? Nope.

Like I said, the only thing people have as evidence is here say, speculation, and hyperbole. No solid proof.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The both made him bleed but I dont think the impact felt the same at all. For one thing when Batman hit him he didnt turn tail and run but when Superman did he was outta there. Im sure when he got his omega powers back he was in top shape. He just bled a little.

Batman isnt skyfather level its just Ds is one pathetic skyfather.

you didn't address my points. For one, DS ran becuz the planet was being pulled into the source wall, didn't you see his speech? It had nothing to do with Superman per say. And how do you know the impact felt the same? As a matter of fact, DS didn't mumble one word of pain when superman hit him, but he did when batman hit him. Now answer everything I said in the first post about the jar etc.

quanchi112
you didn't address my points. For one, DS ran becuz the planet was being pulled into the source wall, didn't you see his speech? It had nothing to do with Superman per say. And how do you know the impact felt the same? As a matter of fact, DS didn't mumble one word of pain when superman hit him, but he did when batman hit him. Now answer everything I said in the first post about the jar etc. Everyone got out ok. Thats bullcrap. Ds mainly took off becuz Supes threatened with the old back to the source wall you go. I know that Superman hits a helluva lot harder than Batman on his best day. Do you think Batman hits just as hard? I dont feel like answering you jar question becuz its not relevant.

Ds looked pathetic plain and simple. Hey at least he got his omega powers back thanks to desaad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Everyone got out ok. Thats bullcrap. Ds mainly took off becuz Supes threatened with the old back to the source wall you go. I know that Superman hits a helluva lot harder than Batman on his best day. Do you think Batman hits just as hard? I dont feel like answering you jar question becuz its not relevant.

Ds looked pathetic plain and simple. Hey at least he got his omega powers back thanks to desaad.

The reason you wont' answer the jar question, is becuz it answers why batman and superman where able to make DS bleed. As for everyone getting out ok, that is a lie, there is a guy shown screaming about the horror or something like that and the planet gets stuck on the source wall.

quanchi112
Thing is a ****ing class 80 and I'm sure that was just base strength Hulk....who would get assraped by Supes.....and according to Bran that Captain Marvel incident is non canon. But if it's not then that means I can use Thanos losing to utility fog as evidence. smile

Drax is big jobber and he could only cause a planet to crumble a little, with his fight against Thanos.....while using their full powersets.....

I'll have to get back on this one later, but something sounds fishy....

Well of course I can't accept it, your exaggerating. wink

Uhh....Supes would pulverize Surfer in a brawl, kinda like what World War Hulk did. smile

And for some reason most people think that Supes>Gladiator. Wonder why? Oh and when did Thanos face Gladiator.

And I don't recall Thanos ever beating him physically......

This irrelevent anyways but did he do that with a punch or aa blast?

No problem Unitard. smile

Like you said, in strength their close. wink

Thanos could probally take Thor and Superman at the same time, for a solid majority. But does that mean he's stronger than Superman? Nope.

Like I said, the only thing people have as evidence is here say, speculation, and hyperbole. No solid proof. I like how you say that Thanos could take Superman and Thor at the same time. Thanos beats Superman by himself all day. Thanks!

quanchi112
The reason you wont' answer the jar question, is becuz it answers why batman and superman where able to make DS bleed. As for everyone getting out ok, that is a lie, there is a guy shown screaming about the horror or something like that and the planet gets stuck on the source wall. All the main stars got out ok. Supes was fine and his rep is still top notch while we cant say the same for Darkseid.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All the main stars got out ok. Supes was fine and his rep is still top notch while we cant say the same for Darkseid.

Superman's rep is not ok. He got pwned by Desaad most of the storyline with TP. He also didn't cause any more dmg that batman's kick. And the main stars got out the same way DS did, via a boomtube. STill wanna know how come batman and even superman were able to touch the staff when it's known that you will be destroyed if you touch it and haven't studied it or have the power to handle it? Desaad held the staff and was able to control all that power, but not control the Omegas? Shit writing or what?

quanchi112
Superman's rep is not ok. He got pwned by Desaad most of the storyline with TP. He also didn't cause any more dmg that batman's kick. And the main stars got out the same way DS did, via a boomtube. STill wanna know how come batman and even superman were able to touch the staff when it's known that you will be destroyed if you touch it and haven't studied it or have the power to handle it? Desaad held the staff and was able to control all that power, but not control the Omegas? Shit writing or what? Well it might be shit to you but maybe to someone else out there its golden. Maybe Batman and Superman are just that damn good. I mean they are very important to their universe with all the lives they touch. I mean if you want to talk about shit writing lets talk about eclipso being retconned or black bolt being a skrull from what I hear. There is always going to be shit writing. Desaad had help from scarecrow right? It wasnt just desaad.

Hazsekswthurmom
I love ho wyou ignore his shittier moments and just accpet his grander ones. And you wonder why some would call you a fanboy. laughing Some...by that you mean yourself? And it's obvious you can't read very well, because I said I ignore shitty moments for all characters. And when I mean shitty, I mean something so ridiculous that it's just completely dumb to bring up. You know...like Batman defeating Amazo with a bat missile.

You may read more than me and yet your still my inferior. You have alot of knowledge and use it in the most idiotic way possible. I have limited knowledge and make the best of it. Sounds pretty fair if you ask me.

Ok then, there's nothing wrong with Batman making Solomon Grundy's nose bleed.

Umm...ok whatever.

Whatever....but who cares about how they view something. Some of their perspectives would be laughed at around here. So that statement holds no weight...

Again? Thanos would rape Superman with access to his full powerset. But if they just slugged it out then Supes could take a majority. Of course he can take on the big guns, but that doesn't make him the strongest character around. Now that's what I would call fanboyism. And again Quan, Ds is stronger than Superman. Look at history outside of Acrapolips now and Superman and Batman, and tell me who looks better.

Hazsekswthurmom
I like how you say that Thanos could take Superman and Thor at the same time. Thanos beats Superman by himself all day. Thanks! Not in a physical contest.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well it might be shit to you but maybe to someone else out there its golden. Maybe Batman and Superman are just that damn good. I mean they are very important to their universe with all the lives they touch. I mean if you want to talk about shit writing lets talk about eclipso being retconned or black bolt being a skrull from what I hear. There is always going to be shit writing. Desaad had help from scarecrow right? It wasnt just desaad.

That makes it even worse,The scare ****ing crow? OMG.

Hazsekswthurmom
That makes it even worse,The scare ****ing crow? OMG. Batman>>>>>everything.

quanchi112
Some...by that you mean yourself? And it's obvious you can't read very well, because I said I ignore shitty moments for all characters. And when I mean shitty, I mean something so ridiculous that it's just completely dumb to bring up. You know...like Batman defeating Amazo with a bat missile.

You may read more than me and yet your still my inferior. You have alot of knowledge and use it in the most idiotic way possible. I have limited knowledge and make the best of it. Sounds pretty fair if you ask me.

Ok then, there's nothing wrong with Batman making Solomon Grundy's nose bleed.

Umm...ok whatever.

Whatever....but who cares about how they view something. Some of their perspectives would be laughed at around here. So that statement holds no weight...

Again? Thanos would rape Superman with access to his full powerset. But if they just slugged it out then Supes could take a majority. Of course he can take on the big guns, but that doesn't make him the strongest character around. Now that's what I would call fanboyism. And again Quan, Ds is stronger than Superman. Look at history outside of Acrapolips now and Superman and Batman, and tell me who looks better. I dont think Ds is stronger than Superman and Im sure if one of the Superman fans on here were to go strength feat for strength feat Supes would win in a landslide.

As regards to them being laughed out on here it depends on the poster. If you took your darkseid views anywhere else youd be assaulted on there.

When ds lost to Superman he had access to his powerset. So why take away Thanos's when ds had his.

Its funny that you took all of Supermans really good showings away from him and then asked me to make a decision.

I mean come on man. Ignore what makes Superman looks good and then you want me to tell you what I think. laughing

quanchi112
That makes it even worse,The scare ****ing crow? OMG. One thing I think dc does and does wrong is has to many weakling earth villains meddling with gods and their affairs. Keep the scarecrow out of a major story with characters of this magnitude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
One thing I think dc does and does wrong is has to many weakling earth villains meddling with gods and their affairs. Keep the scarecrow out of a major story with characters of this magnitude.

No different than wolverine scratching God thanos, or captain america doing the shit he does. But S/B is a load of horse shit. the scare crow helps desaad. What in THE WORLD.

Hazsekswthurmom
I dont think Ds is stronger than Superman and Im sure if one of the Superman fans on here were to go strength feat for strength feat Supes would win in a landslide. confused I'm a little unclear on what your trying to say. That people would say Supes is superior because he's shown more lifting power? Well I doubt people would think that over here, because Seid has been shown to be Supes superior on panel. Kinda how people think that Doomsday, Validus and Despero is superior, because they out performed him.

And that's why I don't go to other forums. Some people are to stubborn and fanboyish to listen to reason. That's why that statement doesn't matter.

no expression Umm because Superman beating Ds the way did was retarded and it wouldn't be a slugfest if Thanos was able to project energy.....

I don't get it....when did I ever try to take away Superman's feats?

quanchi112
No different than wolverine scratching God thanos, or captain america doing the shit he does. But S/B is a load of horse shit. the scare crow helps desaad. What in THE WORLD. Some shit really is stupid. I know we get into it sometimes and I know I bring it up but making Ds fall over was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen a writer do to a character with a lot of history. That was one of the worst things I have ever seen. Why do that? Makes no sense to me.

Hazsekswthurmom
Some shit really is stupid. I know we get into it sometimes and I know I bring it up but making Ds fall over was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen a writer do to a character with a lot of history. That was one of the worst things I have ever seen. Why do that? Makes no sense to me. That's why the story should be ignored. smile

quanchi112
confused I'm a little unclear on what your trying to say. That people would say Supes is superior because he's shown more lifting power? Well I doubt people would think that over here, because Seid has been shown to be Supes superior on panel. Kinda how people think that Doomsday, Validus and Despero is superior, because they out performed him.

And that's why I don't go to other forums. Some people are to stubborn and fanboyish to listen to reason. That's why that statement doesn't matter.

no expression Umm because Superman beating Ds the way did was retarded and it wouldn't be a slugfest if Thanos was able to project energy.....

I don't get it....when did I ever try to take away Superman's feats? I was saying that Superman has far more strength feats. It seems to me Superman wouldnt lose to ds if it were just hand to hand nowadays. I dont know if Doomsday is stronger but I know hes more powerful and with his adapting ability that Superman is screwed. Hes to vicious for Supes to engage with for long.

Why not go into other forums becuz the think differently than the majority here. Its good for you and will broaden your horizons.

Ds tried to zap him with the omega effect and failed. So its not like Ds didnt try to kill him with the omega. He did it just failed. Before Thanos was amped he was shown to be above Thor and Thing at once. Thor is relative or comparable to Superman and that was when Thanos was at his weakest. Thanos wouldnt need to energy blast Superman but could definitely brawl with him and come out on top. Hes a monster in combat. Supes went down really quick against the cyborg.

You tried to take away from Supermans feats and his good showings against Darkseid.

quanchi112
That's why the story should be ignored. smile Well the falling down thing was ridiculous that Ill agree with. I think the writer wanted to make the point that without his omega powers hes vulnerable. Hes not the god darkseid anymore but someone who can slip and fall just like the rest of us. Still in my eyes it was stupid.

batdude123
WTF?

He's strong as Superman.

Where's the relevance?

GTFO!

The spacing

after every

sentence is

annoying.

Larceny
I honestly can't say who wins. Based on DS previous showings against Elite Top tiers I'd say Thor has a fair chance. Especially considering he's much more powerful than Superman. But hey, DS probably takes this.

Bad Ash231
DS gets raped.

SuppMan
The spacing

after every

sentence is

annoying.

even more annoying.. the spacing after every two words. ha. j/k. i know you were only making a point..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
I honestly can't say who wins. Based on DS previous showings against Elite Top tiers I'd say Thor has a fair chance. Especially considering he's much more powerful than Superman. But hey, DS probably takes this. eek!

We both know Thor takes this. A few months ago I would have argued for Ds but now hes become just sad really.

TricksterPriest
Given the rampant inconsistencies, mischaracterizations, outright contradictions, and general stupidity of the whole storyline.............I seem to recall a rule stating that certain storyarcs can be discounted by general consent as not counting. I think they used Frank Miller's run on Daredevil as an example. Mainly because he butchered the character and flatout contradicted established canon. Maybe that rule isn't in force anymore, but if there was ever a case for it, this is it.

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Given the rampant inconsistencies, mischaracterizations, outright contradictions, and general stupidity of the whole storyline.............I seem to recall a rule stating that certain storyarcs can be discounted by general consent as not counting. I think they used Frank Miller's run on Daredevil as an example. Mainly because he butchered the character and flatout contradicted established canon. Maybe that rule isn't in force anymore, but if there was ever a case for it, this is it.

PIS = Plot Induced Stupidity

At times, for the sake of the plot, characters that are immensely more powerful than their opponent will "job" to carry on the plot of the story, even though the characters powers and history would clearly show that they are more than capable of destroying their opponent. For this reason we have a No PIS Rule. This rule prohibits the use of such instances of PIS from being used as evidence in debates.

Superman Batman counts for every single story made. All of them are rediculous.

Val
There's a reason that a one time occurrence (Spiderman/Firelord) is always used as the prime example of PIS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
There's a reason that a one time occurrence (Spiderman/Firelord) is always used as the prime example of PIS.

What about the example of the frank miller run of daredevil? Surely SB counts as it just contridicts everything and makes no sense most of the time.

quanchi112
Superman Batman counts for every single story made. All of them are rediculous. Until a retcon happens it stands.

TheGame17
if he's written properly, Darkseid obliterates thor. But becuz quanchi wants it to be darkseid at his weakest, Thor has a shot. wink

Val
If you're talking about Darkseid and his inability to handle the Kryptonian, Superman/Batman isn't contradicting anything.

PIS, as an excuse, is overused on this forum anyway. When most people cry PIS, they actually mean CIS and CIS isn't exempt from Vs. threads.

WrathfulDwarf
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/636/fa915969hx9.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
If you're talking about Darkseid and his inability to handle the Kryptonian, Superman/Batman isn't contradicting anything.

PIS, as an excuse, is overused on this forum anyway. When most people cry PIS, they actually mean CIS and CIS isn't exempt from Vs. threads.

Nah. I'm talking about DS ineffectual use of his powers in that series. Or superman one shotting despero with heat vision, or batman bateraning doomsday clones, or mxy pulling out multiversal versions of sb after IC, or batman holding highfather's staff, or more and more. The book is just aweful.

Val
Nah. I'm talking about DS ineffectual use of his powers in that series. Or superman one shotting despero with heat vision, or batman bateraning doomsday clones, or mxy pulling out multiversal versions of sb after IC, or batman holding highfather's staff, or more and more. The book is just aweful.
So how is any of that a contradiction?

You always champion the the work of Grant Morrison and how Grant Morrison is going to do such a great job on Final Crisis (and he will) but you realize Morrison is the one who started half the shit you complain about?

Batman as Batgod? Morrison
Weaker portrayal of New Gods? Morrison
The mega powerful Superman? Morrison (and general editorial direction stick out tongue )

Superman/Batman doesn't contradict anything DC hasn't been showing us for years now. At least, not anymore than other books do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
if he's written properly, Darkseid obliterates thor. But becuz quanchi wants it to be darkseid at his weakest, Thor has a shot. wink No im saying Ds and Thor looking at all their history not just Ds high showings.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Val

PIS, as an excuse, is overused on this forum anyway. When most people cry PIS, they actually mean CIS and CIS isn't exempt from Vs. threads. Technically Superman has only beaten him twice.

Val
Technically Superman has only beaten him twice.
Lulz. Ok.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Lulz. Ok.

Who cares. galactus loses way more than DS, and He still has esteem. It's clearly who's popular and who's not.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by Val
Lulz. Ok. No for real, Bryne's Action comics was retconned into Desaad, and Superman and Batman was very odd. With the whole sun amp, boomtube, and everything. There's just Acrapolips now and and their second ecounter in Action comics. smile

Val
Superman/Batman #13 doesn't count for being odd. Superman/Batman #42 doesn't count for what reason? Bad dialogue?

batdude123
Originally posted by Val
Superman/Batman #13 doesn't count for being odd. Superman/Batman #42 doesn't count for what reason? Bad dialogue?

Teh fakt dat Supaman din't doo anymo' damaj too darksid dan batman!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Val
Superman/Batman #13 doesn't count for being odd. Superman/Batman #42 doesn't count for what reason? Bad dialogue? SB 42, is that the one where batman holds highfather's staff, The batkick does more harm than a speedblitzing superman, and Scarecrow helps desaad take over superman's mind?

Val
Who cares. galactus loses way more than DS, and He still has esteem. It's clearly who's popular and who's not.
I didn't know Darkseid got weaker based on his feeding habits. Good to know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Teh fakt dat Supaman din't doo anymo' damaj too darksid dan batman!!!

You make me hate batman. What the f**k? ninja

Val
SB 42, is that the one where batman holds highfather's staff, The batkick does more harm than a speedblitzing superman, and Scarecrow helps desaad take over superman's mind?
It's the one where Darkseid flees in terror from Superman.

batdude123
You make me hate batman. What the f**k? ninja

Don't worry.

Batman hates you back.

Originally posted by Val
It's the one where Darkseid flees in terror from Superman.

Bingo.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>